They hate youngboy

By WwICEXx

"La-La-La,tell your boyfriend I'll kill him" - Youngboy πŸ₯΄ More

They Hate Youngboy
Prolouge
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

09

820 40 14
By WwICEXx

"Aye say det lil hoe played in ma face" kentrell laughed as he smoked on his 5th blunt of the night he was currently at his hang out house with Ben , Kd and babyjoe they were all listening and talking about females.

"I don't know why you talking like she was gonna marry you denthead" kd sassily said (Idgaf if it ain't a word the hell) meanwhile kentrell mugged him which caused Ben and joe to bust into laughter.

Kentrell knew that Kd was right it's not like he had feelings for India however the time they spent together just made him feel so comfortable and happy and the fact she decided to end their friendship over text really pissed him off.

Not only did she end it with a text she got engaged right after which made him madder.

He knew he couldn't even trip foreal so he just decided to chill with gng n thug that shit out.

Once he cleared his thoughts he realized he was still around his friends and he heard Ben talking about this girl he met and how he was really messing with her.

"Yeah shawty bad she got a nigga doing shit I ain't did before like skin care shit" Ben laughed while drinking from his cup.

"Nigga show us a picture " joe slapped bens chest eagerly while Ben mugged him making kentrell bust out laughing "this nigga treepinnnn" kentrell laughed out you could tell everyone in the room was out of they body.

Ben grabbed his phone opening instagram and pulling up his girls instagram tapping on her most recent photo showing everyone.

1dessdior

Liked by indiaroyale and 112,918
1dessdior Todays dump

Therealkylesister my baby is so pretty🤗

Indiaroyale dior baby

Lakeyah ugh uu so bad😩

500 comments load more

"Say ten das tha shawty you fukkin with? Kentrell leaned more closer to The phone squinting his eyes to see the post he everyone around him looked confused but he didn't actually care about the girl he was more into the fact that India was in her comments and she was seen with India while on stage at the proposal.

"Yeah why? Weird ass whore nasty self probably want to share her " Kd said flipping his nonexistent bob behind his ear meanwhile everyone else just stared.

" first of all gay ass I was asking because she koo with sum one now touch that fat ass nose of yours" kentrell mugged him while he gave back Ben his phone and went back to smoking his blunt.

After awhile of the men smoking and talking they all went home which left kentrell alone once again and any time he was alone he would call up the one person who would pop up.

"I missed you kenny why you been so I don't know off lately?" Jaz spoke as they sat down on the couch

" don't call me that gay ass shit no more and Ian been off just ain't been wanting ta be bothered." He spoke truthfully he didn't really want to be lonely but he didn't want to be around someone he didn't really like that much.

The room went silent not because he hurt her feelings or anything but because she got on her phone and she was texting which made kentrell look up and once he seen she was texting he got up and walked upstairs grabbing his phone to get on live.

Everyone knows that NBA youngboy hates any social media but he loves his fans when he needed people to his fans were always there.

Kentrelllovesme uu okay ? Uu seem sad ?

Youngboy244 yb better

Xottikkluh.jay nigga uu look sad as hell

Yanna.getsmotion awe hubby you okay?

Rokkstarjug you fine

Rokk0utjig NIGGA GAY ASH BUT YOU FINE YB

Durksbigeyes Durk better ofn

Kentrell smoked a little as he watched as the comments came in and he read them if anyone was gonna actually show they cared and be worried about him it was gonna be his fans.

"I'm str8 just koolin" he said as he smoked his blunt.

"When you going back on tour ?" He read out loud and looked at the camera and looked back " i'ah go on tour soon even though y'all favorite rappers tryna get me " he laughed kentrell wasn't scared of durk nor was he scared of anyone trying to hurt him.

Kentrell watched as the comments came in but quickly moved his phone down when he heard jaz walk into the room he knew everyone knew who she was but he didn't want to be seen with her anymore.

"Why did you do that come here lemme see" she said walking over to him meanwhile kentrell mugged her and quickly ended the live watching as everyone laughed in the comments.

" kentrell why did you do that? Like I'm a secret or something? Why can't we be like India and durk" jaz grinned at the thought obviously clueless to what she just said.

"Bitc- Jaz I almost called yo hoe ass something girl watch out fa I do you sum " kentrell spat pushing her out of the way walking over to there bed.

"You ain't no secret but you also ain't my hoe or my girl " he shrugged taking his shirt off and laying down on the bed.

"So why am I even here? What do you want from me kentrell all you do is call me over to sleep your boring." She said walking over to the bedroom door obviously irritated.

"So leave jaz ain't no body begging yo ass to
Be hea leave me alone then I don't give not one Fuck." He turned around to face the wall hearing as the door slammed along with the front door.

Kentrell simply hummed and just closed his eyes as his mind drifted off into his deep thoughts kentrell was tired of being lonely and he was tired of feeling this way he was tired of jaz and tired of all this he was ready for something new and something different.

He sat in deep thought until he fell asleep questioning what exactly he was doing everyday.

These next few chapters may be fillers Chile I'm tryna get to at least 13 or 15 n then get to
The real shiii but this was small Ill see if I finish chapter 10 tonight too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacionπŸ•ŠπŸ’”
367K 19.2K 35
"π‚π‹π”ππ‡πŽπ”π’π„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 π‹πˆ ππˆπ“π“π˜ ππˆπ“π‚π‡π„π’ π“π‡π„π˜ πƒπŽππ“ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 πŒπ„ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 πŠπˆπ‚πŠπˆππ†...
31.2K 616 40
"What a great scenery!My boyfriend and my best friend fucking each other" "SAY THE ONE WHO CHEATED WITH A GAY!" I Regret it all. "You wouldn't die if...