10

"Durkkkkk where you at stinkk" it had been a month or so since their engagement and India and durk had actually gotten closer

Although durk did grab India up he ended up having a serious talk with India and they both ended up talking it out and that's why she decided to stay.

Durk also still kept his little family private and it was getting hard but he still wanted them both at this point.

Durk was currently in the shower while India had just got back from the house after picking up some packages from her P.O. Box for her brand deals.

She walked into the room hearing the shower from their connected bathroom she decided to wait and put her packages on the bed as she took off her bra and jewelry and everything else to
Get a little comfortable.

As India put her dirty clothes in their basket she heard a phone ring from the top of durks nightstand so of course she walked over to see and answer.

Before India could even grab the phone to answer or see who called durk walked out of the bathroom immediately walking over to his phone.

"Hey Baby I missed you" durk kissed on Indias cheek as he declined the call and sat his phone flat on the counter.

India brushed it off as a random caller since he didn't answer now cheesing at the new attention she had been getting lately.

"I missed you more I was thinking of cooking later tonight? What did you want to eat hubby" India smiled watching as durk smirked at her " you already know what I want."

The two got closer durk pulling India by the waist India wrapping her arms around his neck the tension in the room getting thicker.

As they both stared into each others eyes durk gripped Indias neck pulling her into a kiss India melting into the kiss both of their lips moving smoothly.

India quickly felt herself get wet as she felt durk press up against her allowing her to feel his dick harden from under the towel he had wrapped around his body.

The kiss that was slow quickly turned sloppy making India moan into durks mouth "fuckk.." she let out as he pulled away.

"You look so pretty" he said smiling feeling impatient he felt as if he ain't never wanted India more in his life, he quickly laid her down on their bed watching as India shyly looked at him.

India recently had started getting butterflies more often around durk.

Durk ignored her shy look while pulling down Indias white laced panties seeing she was already wet for him without him having to do much.

It was the fact that India felt as if durk was finally giving her attention.

Durk felt as if he was ready after feeling the pre c leak from his tip he positioned himself in front of her entrance and slowly slid in.