𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

Av -laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson Mer

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

05.

6.6K 187 43
Av -laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora being hidden in her room wasn't surprising to Damon or Stefan. They knew that's what she was going to do most of the time she was there because they were ignoring her. That's what usually worked on her.

But she was getting bored of it and she wanted to cause chaos and call for more attention since the silent treatment wasn't working on her dad anymore.

Aurora knew that Damon was too busy to be dealing with her and in reality it was wrong and was maybe the reason she hadn't turned it back on she simply wasn't his priority.

No matter how good of a dad Damon was, that would always be his flaw caring for a girl more than his own child simply because aurora seemed to be more and more a lost cause.

Aurora had started to be drowned by her thoughts for staying alone in her room so much. She was afraid that if she kept replaying her memories over and over again she'll eventually start feeling something and she didn't want that.

That's when she decided to get up and actually get dressed and ready. She rarely lets people see her without makeup. It was like her signature thing: she loved the process of getting ready and being admired by others so she would do it everyday.

She was done giving Damon time off. Being aurora's father was full time and she thought he had forgotten about that so she was going to make him remember how much of a handful she could be.

"What do you think I could do to set his buttons off?" Aurora as always spoke to Luna who just sat on the counter while she watched the girl put her red lipstick on. "It needs to be big and chaotic"

Luna just tilted her head watching how Aurora continued to get ready.

Aurora talked too much to the cat; it was like Luna was her actual child.

"Okay fine then don't help me but just know this will be my best one yet...well that whole twenty year long FBI chase had to be my best work but this one can come in second right?" Aurora just smiled and picked up the cat then headed outside of the bathroom to take her stuff.

She took one last look in her mirror she had out there then walked out her room and headed down the stairs where she met Elena and Bonnie who were sitting down with a man.

"What the hell is going on?" She questioned watching as the two girls looked over to see her. "Actually where is my dad?"

"Outside" Bonnie replied and Aurora smiled and turned to continue to walk outside.

"The hell is going on in there?" She asked as soon as she saw him and Stefan.

"She's signing the deed to the house" Damon replied as her face fell.

"You have lost your mind" she scoffed, shaking her head. "Let me guess she's sleeping in your room now too? You'll get a frame that says Mr and Mrs Salvatore? What other sick fantasy do you want to recreate?"

"Enough" Damon interrupted her. "Why are you out of your cave anyways?"

"Decided to get out. I was getting bored and good thing I did if you hadn't told me about all this I could've died if I wasn't invited in" she mentioned and leaned on the porch and let Luna down to look around outside.

"That was my plan to finally get you out of your room" he replied making Stefan chuckle but she just glared at both of them.

She then turned back to the door watching as Elena walked over to them with the man that was just inside helping her sign all the paperwork.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena said and stood at the entrance waiting for them to walk in.

Both brothers went to walk in but were pushed aside by aurora.

"Invite me in now" she demanded and Damon stepped forward.

"Rory...there was a reason we did this, stuff has changed..."

"Does it look like I give a damn?" Aurora interrupted. "Let me in now" she looked at Elena waiting for the girl to let her in.

Elena looked over to Damon waiting for his approval and the man just nodded defeated.

"Aurora you may come in" Elena said and stepped aside.

Aurora just smirked and looked back to find Luna who had wandered off. "Luna! Mi amor let's go!" The cat immediately appeared and was already at the girl's side.

Once Aurora saw the cat she entered the house and made sure to bump Elena in a rude way and headed to the living room to sit down while Luna had already sat next to her on the couch letting the girl pet her.

"That's a cute cat," Bonnie said, making Aurora look over to her.

"Have I ever spoken to you?" Aurora asked and the witch nodded. "You're the witch, correct?"

"I'm Bonnie" the girl introduced and Aurora just looked away from her.

Aurora didn't make small talk with people unless it interested her or if she got something out of it, which was the case with Elijah a few days ago.

She kept thinking what was next for them Elijah was dead which seemed to be the only thing they had in their way but now they were waiting on Klaus and Aurora knew it wasn't going to be easy to get rid of him.

"You" Damon said, walking in staring straight at Aurora making her turn to him. "What are you doing out?"

"Oh I'm sorry am I not allowed to go out?" Aurora asked, crossing her arms and her legs.

"You are, the only thing is when you do you cause trouble so I ask again what are you doing out?" Damon repeated again. He had a lot on his agenda and dealing with Aurora today wasn't on it.

"I was bored plus I heard there was a dance today" she went to reach out for her bag to get up the couch.

"Oh no little girl you're staying here I don't have time for you" Damon said stopping her from getting up.

"New flash dad im not fifteen anymore I can do whatever I want plus I thought you'd be happy that your daughter is going back to school plus when have you ever had time for me?" Aurora got up from her seat grasping onto her bag.

Damon just glared at her like it was competition. If she broke she lost but aurora never lost she was too stubborn she never lost their staring games Damon was always the one to break mainly because aurora always said something that would make him think and would cause him to break.

This time being the fact that Aurora was right he never had time for her even if he tried to pretend to do.

Once he broke, Aurora smiled in accomplishment and went to walk out Damon tried to stop her but then was interrupted by Stefan.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked, watching as Elena took her jacket from Bonnie.

"To school." The girl replied.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon exclaimed.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan added and Aurora just rolled her eyes.

"Let the girl walk into her own death. She obviously doesn't want any help" she said, making everyone turn towards her.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how." Bonnie stepped in.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on." Elena said, intertwining their arms.

"Great, do us a favor and stick with her and never bother us again..."

"Rory..." Damon tried to stop her but knew his daughter was full of opinions and would never hold her tongue if something bothered her.

"No I'm sick of her! You do all this stuff to keep her safe you literally bend your back to make sure she is safe everyone does! And the ungrateful little bitch just walks around like she's invincible and puts us all at risk!" Once Aurora was done ranting she just stared at Elena whose face had dropped like her feelings were hurt.

"Elena come on..." Stefan tried to take the girl away from Aurora's sight.

"Right act like I'm the one in the wrong" Aurora just scoffed waiting for them to leave.

Once they were gone Damon just looked at Aurora glaring at her.

"You know I'm right you're just too blinded by the love you have for her. Just do whatever you want...''Aurora leaned down to pick up Luna from the couch to say goodbye.

"You're not going anywhere..."

"Dad, do whatever the hell you want, go walk into fire for poor sweet Elena. I honestly could care less just let me do whatever I want okay?" The girl waited to see if her dad had a response but he didn't so she just returned to the cat in her hands.

"I'm going to go mi Corazon, but I will be back ok?" She faced the cat towards her. "Dame un beso mi amor..." her voice had changed to a babyish one and gave the cat a hug then let it get down.

Aurora then fixed her hair and went to walk out the house completely ignoring Damon.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora was out to wreck havoc. She honestly had no idea what to do but her work had to be good. She wanted to overdo herself but she didn't have as much resources as she planned so it wasn't going to be as big.

She just sat at her desk trying to think what would get her into so much trouble not only her but someone else it had to really affect the community.

"Hello everyone...'' The English teacher walked into the classroom making everyone look up to him while he scanned the room. "Ms. Salvatore nice of you to join us"

Aurora just flashed a smile on return watching as everyone turned to look at her. She was looking for targets. She needed someone to do her dirty work for her. The more people involved the better.

Her action had to be impactful to everyone.

She sat through the whole lecture still trying to figure out what to do until she came up with the perfect idea that was going to take motion as soon as the bell rang but she needed someone to do something for her so she turned to the desk next to her to see some random boy.

"Hey you..." she said, making the boy look over to her.

"Lucas..."

"Yeah whatever..." Aurora stopped him from making small talk. "Could you do a favor for me?"

"Yeah of course..."

"Great!" She interrupted again then focused on his pupils to begin to compel him. "When the bell rings you're going to go to the principal's office and tell him to come here into this classroom okay? Then you will go around telling people the English teacher makes students make out with him to get better grades''

Aurora then smirked after the compulsion was successful and sat back in her seat hearing as the bell rang and everyone got up to rush to their next class but she didn't.

Instead she got up and turned to the window trying to look at her reflection in the window to fix her hair and then pull her shirt down to show more cleavage than she was already showing then turned to walk to the teachers desk.

He only looked up to look at the girl then looked back down to his papers. "Can I help you aurora?"

"Well I've missed weeks of school. I'm guessing my grade is complete trash so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to change that..." Aurora leaned on the desk to get closer and to let him get a better look at her chest.

The man just looked up again but was stopped when he saw how much she had exposed then looked up to her face clearing his throat.

"I'm afraid it's too late, Ms Salvatore . I could get you in with some last minute extra credit but I don't think it'll do a whole lot to it..." he said trying to contain his eyes on her face and not lower.

"That's a shame..." the girl began to walk towards his side of the desk then leaned, setting her bottom down on it to face him. "Because I was willing to do anything..."

The girl just looked down to see his hand was resting on the desk next to hers and she just began to move hers closer to his and surprisingly he didn't move.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say Ms. Salvatore..."

"Oh please call me aurora...and I think that you know exactly what" she then drifted her eyes down to his pants where he was trying to hide whatever was going on down there by crossing his legs.

"This isn't appropriate..."

"I happen to be a very good secret keeper actually..." her hand moved up to his tie she used to bring him in closer. "No one has to know I just want to get better grades...I think we both can benefit from it actually but...I mean if not that's alright..."

She was then stopped by the man smashing his lips on hers. Aurora was caught off guard; she didn't think he was the type to fall in the game; she thought that by now too many people were aware about the teacher and student problem.

But the teacher seemed to be ambitious about it since he didn't settle for a simple kiss he went to set his hands on her body.

Aurora was disgusted nonetheless she had only signed up for a kiss not the rest but she had to play along until...

"What the hell!" Aurora cursed as soon as she felt another presence in the room making the teacher flinch away from her then turn to see the principal standing there.

"What is this Mr. Smith?!" The principal stood there as Aurora just walked away from the man. "In my office now!"

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora was currently sitting outside of the office talking to the social worker since they thought it was better if she spoke to a woman about what happened while the principal dealt with the teacher in his office.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened sweetie?" The woman sat next to her, handing the girl a cup of water.

"I was just trying to get my grade up because I've been out of school for a few weeks because I was sick and he told me it was too late but there was something I could do and then next thing I knew he was all up on me..." Aurora was a great manipulator.

She had started to be better at it once she realized it helped her get her way and that's all she really cared about.

"It's okay..." the woman went to comfort her then watched as Damon walked in with his annoyed look knowing Aurora had caused trouble.

"What happened?" He asked and then paused when he saw the sheriff walking out of the principal's office with another deputy who had the teacher handcuffed. "The hell did you do?"

"Mr. Salvatore, may I speak to you?" The principal asked then looked down to aurora. "You as well"

Aurora just got up from her seat and went to enter the room while Damon followed behind her. She had already situated herself on the chair waiting for them to speak.

"First of all I want to apologize on behalf of Mr. Smith's behavior towards Aurora today we are making sure he gets put away for doing what he did to your cousin?" The man paused looking down to some files.

"Yes my cousin...um I'm sorry I don't understand..." Damon approached the desk where the principal had now sat.

"I believe it's best if she explains...maybe she'll feel more comfortable. I also want to ask if everything is okay at home. I've noticed the lack of attendance on her part..."

"No no everything is great um...I'd rather take her home thank you for calling..." Damon interrupted him knowing whatever happened was all made up by her and was meant to happen. "Let's go Rory"

Damon waited for the girl to get up so they could leave the school.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Damon didn't yell at her on the way home; he waited until they were inside to begin to yell. He knew the girl just wanted attention, that's what she always wanted whenever she acted out.

Aurora just simply liked to cause trouble.

"What the hell Rory? What is wrong with you?! What have you done?!" Damon snapped as soon as he shut the door.

"Oh come on, it was funny! Honestly they think it's bad but in reality it's not. It was just a joke" the girl joked as she took a glass to pour herself some bourbon.

"No!" He sped to her taking the glass from her and threw it to the wall making it shatter.

"Your glass not mine" she shrugged instead taking the bottle this time.

"This isn't a joke! I can't fix this! I can't make everyone forget the sheriff is involved! And now you made it a rumor all around you ruined the man's life!" He continued to yell at the girl while she just stood there drinking from the bottle. "This is wrong Rory!"

"Ph please name the last time you've done something good in your life! You don't get to shame me! When have you ever cared about anyone else but yourself? This is some random man's dad. Please don't tell me you'll lose sleep because he lost his job..."

"Do you hear yourself right now? How low have you gone?!"

"You're no better! You're just upset because I'm robbing you of your perfect little life in this town. Stop trying to act good for your little human girl, you're not a saint, you're just as bad so don't look at me like I'm the monster!" With that aurora just took her bag and headed upstairs still holding the bottle of bourbon.

When she reached her room she slammed her door making Luna wake up from her nap and then rush to her owner.

She was used to seeing aurora break down; she actually did it a lot.

Not crying but anger. Aurora focused everything on her anger if she dared to feel something else than that it wouldn't end well for her.

She then walked to the bathroom beginning to get undressed so she could clean up before laying in bed again this time she didn't know for how long.

She began to think that she probably should leave. There was no point in her being there anymore; nobody cared about her presence anyways.

She walked to the counter to wash some of her makeup off then looked up to see her bare body.

She had a tattoo down her spine that contained spanish words that built up a sentence then on the side of her body it was filled with a bigger tattoo.

She had gotten that one on purpose to hide stuff she rather forgot about.

Aurora kept hiding things and she kept hiding from reality.

If she faced it she would break.

-please keep in mind her humanity isn't on and it hasn't for a while she obviously doesn't care I needed you guys to see she's a terrible person.

It's a bad chapter I know but I'll make up for it on the next one.

We get Elijah next chapter!

I know I'm not involving her into the tvd script but I think following it is a bore I rather make my own stuff.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

The Truth Av Jas

Fanfiction

221K 5.5K 13
Where Klaus Mikaelson reunites with his old lover that he cheated on and finds out she's built a family. Harry Potter/The vampirediaires/The orignals...
2M 59.5K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
1K 16 7
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ʟᴇᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ᴅɪ ɢᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
3.4K 110 7
- 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 �...