Yandere Marvel Gip One-Shots

By bummyqueen

I'll literally only be making one shots about my three favorite Marvel women: Yelena, Natasha, and Wanda. The... More

DISCLAIMER
Request
Dark Natasha: Jealous
Soft Yelana: Break In
Soft Yelena: Breaking in 2
Soft Wanda: All just a dream
Soft Wanda: All just a dream 2
Dark Natasha: My boss
Dark Yelena: College kids
Dark WNY: Big 3
Soft WNY: Big 3 (2)
Soft WNY: Big 3 (final)
Dark Natasha: BIG ONE
Dark Natasha: Super solider
Dark Wanda: Mafia Leader
Soft Natasha: Pregnant wifey <3
Dark Yelena: Stolen Throne
Dark Natasha: Old Friend
Dark Wanda: All just a dream 3
Dark Natasha: My boss 2
Dark Yelena: Detective
Jealous 3:Natasha and Wanda
Dark Nat: College dropout
Dark Nat: My boss 3
Dark WandaNat: Ours
Soft Dark Nat: No touching
DarkNat: My Boss 4
DarkNat: My Boss pt 5
DarkNat: My Boss pt 6

Dark Natasha: my girl

10.5K 114 12
By bummyqueen

Triggers: murder, physical fighting, imprisonment, and obsessive behaviors

(Y/ns pov)

It was another beautiful morning, my wife and our baby boy Nathan had a great time yesterday. Nat and I spent the whole day with our boy just laughing, eating, and playing around. It was truly something I'd never get tired of. Natasha and I have been married for 7 years and on our 5th anniversary had conceived Nate. Natasha was beyond excited when I told her we were gonna have a child, it was everything we had ever wanted. Everything was falling into place.

I heard a pair of footsteps and turned to see my wife smiling at me.

Natasha: Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?

She kissed my lips quickly while wrapping her arms around my waste still grinning at me.

Y/n: I slept well Nat, how about you? I didn't see you come in last night after you late errand.

Natasha: It was good and I'm sorry about all these late night errands Y/n, it's just Fury has me doing little errands every now and then.

That's weird... I already checked with Fury about that. I was concerned that Nat was being overworked so I called him and asked him for some slack, he claimed he didn't know what Natasha was talking about. I don't want to jump straight to conclusions but Nat isn't putting herself in a good light right now.

I kept my face steady and continued to stay in her hold before hearing to pattering feet down the hallway. I turn around to see my baby boy and his huge red hair.

Nathan: Mama babaahahaa

He babbles so I break out of Nats hold to pick up my boy who was cuddling into my shoulder.

Natasha: I guess that means I'm the one making breakfast then. Hey buddy, give mom a kiss.

She points to her cheek and he grins with his two teeth before trying to devour Nats cheeks. We both giggle at the little boys behavior before Nat gives me one more kiss and heads to get the ingredients while I play with Nate in the living room.

I can see her smiling as I made our baby boy laugh. It made me really think about how could she be cheating or anything like that, if she's this happy with us. It doesn't fit Natasha's character at all, throughout our marriage she's been nothing but supportive and loyal.

—————
The day passed and Nat and I went to the store. I was picking out the meat when a man beside me accidentally bumped my shoulder.

Man: Watch it lady!

Y/n: excuse you!

Natasha must of heard my voice because she comes back with Nate in the buggy seat. The man turns around.

Man: What did you say lady?!

Y/n: I said excuse you, you bumped into me! No reason to be rude about it!

The man and I were going back and forth but I held my ground. Who the hell does this fucker think he is, he got too close for my liking and that's when I see a hand grip his shirt slinging him to the side. I pull Nate closer to me and see Natasha hold this man in place before pushing him to the ground.

Natasha: Don't you ever talk to my wife again!!

She growled it lowly before leaving the groaning man on the floor and moving us quickly to the checkout. She looked tense.

Y/n: Baby...

Natasha: I'm fine Y/n, are you hurt???

Her eyes scanned my body as she nodded that I wasn't before continuing to checkout then things we got.

I had never seen her get that angry before.

By the time, we got home Nate was asleep and it was dark outside. Natasha had put up all the groceries and took care of Nate while I prepared to sleep as well. After she was done she looked at me tiredly.

Natasha: I'm so sorry to do this to you again babe but Fury is asking for me. I'll be back before you wake up, okay?

I just nodded my head even though I wasn't buying it. Tonight I will follow her to see where she's going this late. It's obvious she won't drop the lies anytime soon.
——————/

It was finally dark and Nat had already left just a couple minutes ago. I saw her lean close to my face to see if I was asleep before leaving. I got dressed quickly and followed her but not before making sure Nate was safe and secure along with the house alarms on. I see her use one of our cars to drive away but before she does she forgets something in the shack. I quickly get in the third row of backseats so she wouldn't be able to see me on the floor. I hear the trunk open and she dumps what sounds like metal?? Maybe some tools? Before driving off to god knows where. I have my phone connected to the house so I can keep an eye on Nate since I'm away. She drives for what feels like an hour before dumping something very heavy into the trunk of the car.

She groaned while lifting it and it smelled horrible! I gagged without making sound as she drove back.

We finally stopped and I heard her drag whatever from the back out along with the metal tools she had. Once she was gone and outside is when I realized she drove back to our house. I peeked from the tinted window and saw her dragging a man to the wood part of our backyard. I looked in terror as I saw my wife carrying this most likely dead man into the woods.

I quickly follow behind her to see who she was dragging. I was steady on my feet and made sure not to be heard but of course Nat was always sharp, she looked around before going back to her digging. The hole was already pretty deep. I looked at little closer at the body and saw it was the rude man from the grocery store. The man had been strangled and beat up it seems, then Nat throws him in the mackshift grave. Then proceeded to bury him, I had enough of this! There was no way in hell I was going to stay here with this woman who's murdering random people.

I sprinted carefully back to our house where I grab my coat, my keys, and go into Nate's room. I grabbed his emergency baby bag and himself before making my way out the door. Before I could open the door I was met by my wife. She looked at me with a smile and dull eyes.

Natasha: Y/n where are you going darling, it's too late right now

She walked closer towards me.

Y/n: My parents really miss Nate, I was just going to give them a visit

Natasha's eyes danced amusingly

Natasha: Don't lie to me Y/n, take Nate back upstairs so we can talk.

I dropped our bags and went upstairs with her following closely behind me. There was no way I was gonna try and fight her with Nathan near, I couldn't risk him getting hurt.

My heart pounded as I laid our baby back in the crib but not before kissing his cheek. Natasha leaned down and kissed his head before leading me outside.

Natasha: I know what you've seen Y/n, just let me explain everything!

I wanted to believe her and listen but she's lied for too long!

Natasha: Y/n... I couldn't stand watching those fuckers hurt you!

I looked at her appalled. Nat never cursed, only when she was very pissed.

Natasha: They tried to harm you and I couldn't just stand by and take it Y/n. You know you mean the world to me, that's why I had to get rid of them.

I looked at her as if she's was insane

Y/n: You didn't have to kill her Nat! We could've talked about this! Instead you've taken their lives and lied to me about what you were doing! Do you think I would let Nate be around a person like this, you're his mother!

She looked at me with tears in her eyes

Natasha: you can't mean what you're-

Y/n: Yes Natasha I mean it! I can't have you near Nate, near us!

Her eyes filled with tears as she wept, I knew this was either a tactic or she was actually feeling it. Nat HATES to cry, especially in front of me.

I looked at her and tried to go back inside the house but Nat grabbed me quickly from behind and lifted me away from the door.

Y/n: NAT WHAT ARE YOU MGMHHMHMH

She held my mouth shut as I struggled in her grasp, I even elbowed her in the face. She let go and held her nose before looking at me.

Natasha: Y/n you don't really mean it!!! Say you don't mean it!! Say you won't leave me, please!!

She didn't care about her bleeding nose, just kept trying to get closer to me.

Natasha: Y/n please

I kept backing away but was caught again by her, this time she had my head in a head lock.

Natasha: I'm so sorry my love

Nat kissed my head as she squeezed cutting off my air supply

Y/n: Nat let me go

I strangled out, scratching her arms and wiggling but all I felt was my head getting dizzy

Natasha: It's okay Detka, we can be a happy family! Just relax

She kept her hold strong and soon enough I passed out.

————-

I woke up to a bright light and the smell of traditional Russian breakfast. I opened my eyes to see Nate babbling away in his high chair as he ate his food. I panicked and tried to get to him but couldn't, I looked down to see my body had been put into a full stray jacket, not only from the waist up but my legs as well. I couldn't move. I see the red head come from the kitchen and Nathan began to babble " mama mama" upon seeing me awake.

I tried not to cry since Nathan was there but a couple tears slipped out. Natasha came to the side of me where I was laying on the couch and peered down at me.

Natasha: Good morning my love

Y/n: Nat get me out of this, now!

I tried to control my tone since Nate was around.

Natasha: I can't do that Y/n...

You're my girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 526 28
This book is having a slight change- This will now be an all Marvel Characters one-shots so just skip to the characters you're interested in :) !I D...
Amazed By YB

Romance

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
570K 10.7K 141
I'm going to be writing for : WandaNat x Reader *WN* Wanda x Reader *W* Yelena x Reader *YB* Kate x Reader *KB* Carol x Reader *CD* Valkyrie x Reader...
35.5K 979 33
Basically, my brain doesn't stop working. So enjoy these Marvel Women One Shots.