SURVIVOR - The Parody

By Luv4_Ava

(CREEPYPASTA/MH x READER ?PARODY?) It's 2019, your a teenager looking for an exciting summer with your Best F... More

BEGINNING : Someone got in
• LeTs PlAy A gAmE •
• Why'd you wake me up puto •
• Am I dreaming rn? •
•Walk in the Woods•
•Making you beautiful•
• The Hell Am I On •
•Death wish.•
• RUN BITCH RUN •
•kill him•
•Somethings in the air•
•Wth•
•The mark•
•Hanging out 🥲•
•Polka dotted man. pt1•
• polka dotted man pt.2 •
• Uno Madness •
• The game •
• welcome to the internet by bo Burnham starts playing •
• don't play pacman kids •
• The fuck are you doing •
- Reborn To The Unkown -
//Music n shit//
//Spider//
//Crayons and Paper//
//Text fic madnesssssssssssssss//
//Even more madneessss//
//Tf r dinos//
//Slenderdics facial//
// 💀 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃 //
// Children Scare Me //
// Queen Figurine //
// Haunted //
// Swimming in The Cold //
// The Goods //
// what is that //
// Hewo! I'm Y/N! //
// Pasta Games (Off brand of Hunger Games)
Tim can we get McDonald's ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
// Twitter is no //
// Strike Out //
// Me cheese grill //
// ✨CHRISTMAS/ HANUKKUH SPECIALS 🎄//
// yo yo yo gimme yo green //
// Sick For Me //
- I Actually Have a Purpose??? -
- Fourth Wall -
- Not So Slay -
- Bro, This is My Mission -
- Blood of The Tiger -
- I Don't Wanna Do This No More, Master -
// Is That Like a Wattpad Thing?//
// Bon, Appetite ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠° //
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ A/N (plz view for info)
<3 VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL <3
// Murder On Sesame Street //
// Dat Phat Ahh //
// Creepypasta Reunion //
// The Basement //
E N D I N G S (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞
1# - H a p p y P i l l s
2# - H e l l o A n d G o o d b y e
informative murder p8rn (A/N)

// ✨ NEW YEARS SPECIAL 🎇 //

81 4 2
By Luv4_Ava

New years is a time to celebrate what has been done, and what is to come.

Do creepypastas celebrate this? I don't fuckin know, their not real. But, in this book they are!
This story leads onto the crazy acts and drama these killers hold, dragging our main protagonist along with them, YOU!

What's your New Years resolution?

____________________________________________

NEW YEARS DAY

6 : 45 pm

...

..

.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, finally wearing something nice for once.

For New Years, you and your killer friends were finally doing something fun. The plan was to go to the city where Offendorman somehow got you guys a karaoke room  and then afterwards you all would come back and party in the Mansion.

Your stomach twisted in anxiety at the thought of another party (and according to Sally, Trendorman bought A LOT of party games and drinks), Thinking back to Holloween, sure it went well but there were so many people...killers.

~

"Hey, You pretty mortal." E.J slurred, smiling, his mask was crooked revealing his mouth filled with monstrous teeth. He reached out and grabbed you by your arm, bringing you to his chest.

Your eyebrows furrowed as color filled your cheeks, You couldn't figure out if it was the pot or beer that made you feel that way.

"Oh! Eyeless is get'n flirty!" Judge Angels winked at you, her smile grew as her dark eyes focused on the red cup in her hands.

"Ha ha, Jackie you feeling okay?" You questioned, looking up to the man like creature. "Perfect, I feel alive." He gushed, hugging you tighter.

~

"Your lips are so...pretty..." A demonic voice whispered.

~

You slapped your hands over your red face, stumbling backwards and onto your bed. Your heart began to pace, you hadn't felt like this for so long...you felt the the motherfucking Grinch when he realized he still loved that Who that was a total Milf.

MARTHA MAE!

Anyways...

(Slender was gone for the week so you guys were open to literally anything.)

Your f/c (dress/suit) fit perfectly on you, Thanks to Trendorman. You straightened out the wrinkles you created, and took a deep breath as you pushed yourself up.

Sadly Tim and Kate weren't going along with the quieter pastas, but ofcourse the originals were going. Jeff, E.J and Nina, Clockwork and Toby, BEN and laughing Jack, Brian and you were all going in the van.

Hopefully you all would fit.

______

Thirty Minutes Later...

...

"Bro! Get off my lap that's gay!" Jeff groaned, pushing BEN onto you. "Ugh! Don't put the piss baby on me!" You hissed, pushing BEN away as well. Eventually, you became squished up against L.J with BEN stuck in the middle of You two, and Jeff and Toby.

"Guys! You all situated?" Brian called back, Starting the van. You could hear E.J growl from the passenger seat, his seatbelt was irritating him.
Nina and Natalie sat in the middle of the van, Nat was stuck with being the one Nina rambled to.

"Y/n! I have so many songs we should sing together!" Nina turned back to face you in her seat, reaching her arm back and grabbed your hand. She began to play with your fingers as Brian turned into the main road, you let the teen play with your fingers. "I can't wait aswell, to see you all sing! I know you'll be swell," Laughing Jack side hugged you, wrapping his long arm around your shoulder. His striped sweater was soft against your arm.

Of course, everyone dressed their best to look normal. Jeff put on some makeup to hide his...deformities and just threw on a pair of tan jeans and a black sweater. BEN wore his black beanie, his blonde hair was brushed to his front so no one would notice his eyes. Nina wore a hello kitty sweatshirt, black ripped jeans. E.J wore his usual attire, (he said he would just put his hood up whenever we would talk to outside people.)

Everyone looked pretty good, seemed pretty cool.

"Y/n, bro, it's been so long since we've talked." BEN whispered besides you, Jeff gave a 'secret' what the fuck stare to BEN. "Uh, didn't we just talk yesterday?" You whispered. "Naarrrr, you yelled at me... now we're talking." BEN corrected, leaning his head against yours. Laughing Jack tightened his grip around your shoulders, leaning back as he began to drift off to sleep. You went with him, slumping into the seat besides him and became stuck under BENs elbow.

"You know who I haven't talked to?" You spoke, looking ahead and at the back of Jack's head. His russet hair was messy, his pointed ears stuck through bits of his mess.

"E.J, how hace you been?" You called up to him, making him give a 'huh'. "Um...pretty good I guess." He mumbles so you can barely hear him, damn, you've talked to Hellen more than this bitch.

AND THIS FUCKER WAS THE ONE YOU IS SWOONING OVER?! Men these days be slobbering over you and the desk they be giving you the silent treatment.

"Nah but for real man, What have you been up to?" You tried to keep the conversation going, Nina began to draw small shapes on your palm.
"Um, hunting and research mostly." His British voice was heavy, but distant. He has a lisp due to his large canine teeth, you thought it was cool.

"Phycology? Toby...or Brian didn't one of you guys have a hyperfication over that?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. "Nah, that shits to scary. The truth is scary." Toby chuckled besides Jeff, the black haired man kept his gaze ahead of himself. "I think it's interesting, plus it's mandatory for the job." You knew what he was talking about.

"Thought about getting into it, but like twitch boy says...the truth is scary." Nat mumbles a chuckle, leaning back in her seat. "Wait!" You jumped in your seat, forcing Jack awake. You reached across BEN to Jeff, grabbing the killers arms.

"You have to sing Partners in Crime with me!" You gasped at Jeff, "Noooo! I wanted to sing that song with you..." Nina whined, tightening her grip on your hand. "What is it with everyone wanting to sing that song? Like damn." Jeff mumbled, grabbing your hand off of his arm and pushed it away. "My Ordinary Life, I wanna sing it with you." BEN spoke as he patted you on the shoulder, and then reached into his sweatpants pocket and pulled out his Juul.

BEN L.

"God bro, that shits strong." You coughed, the mango smoke seeped into your nose. "So, Y/n, I don't get it. You smoke Marijuana, Drink hard alcoholic beverages, and yet you can't stand the smell of my vape? Pussy." BEN cackled, slumping back into the car seat. "Watch where you say that word man, might get me hooked again." You mumble a sly chuckle, making Jeff even laugh.

"I'm just going for the Rich Shit, If this is offenders money I wanna spend it." You hear Nat sigh to Nina, making the other girl reply with a shake of the head. By now, Nina was resting her cheek against your hand as she curled up against the back of her seat.

Thank god a gap separated you two.

"Brian! Are we almost there?" Toby called up to Brian, bored. "Fifteen more minutes, plus with how dark these roads are it might slow us down..these shitty ass lamp posts don't do shit." Brian grumbled, pressing on the gas in anger.

You sighed, resting your head on L.J's chest, it was softer than the head of the seat. Jack is like a giant teddy bear, he's dead but somehow warm and soft. His grip on you tightens as you close your eyes, your (fancy outfit) fits perfectly as you enter the danger zone of sleep.

Well, you were definitely going to need it.

_________

At the Karaoke Studio...

_________

8 : 25 PM

You, Toby and E.J walked in the back of the group as Brian lead you And your group to your room. It was easy, a lady at the front desk just gave you a number and told you your room. Had to go up the elevator a couple times, but it was fine.

"Oh my fucking God they have a stripper pole!" Nina squeeled as you followed behind, and hell did the room look cool as fuck. It was wide, purple and red lights slowly flashed around the room. On a small stage in the back was a microphone and D.J piece. And ofcourse the stripper pole Nina was talking about was placed in the near corner.

On the far wall was a small Table filled with many drinks and snacks, you let your legs take you to the Rick Scotch.

Pouring yourself and your friends drinks, you raised your glass. "To us!" You waited for everyone to come and collect their drinks, you all stood in a circle as you stood up on the small stage Infront of the mic. You all dipped your heads back, and chugged.

You were ready to get fucked up, not here ofcourse, but at the Mansion...anywhere.

"Shit! Let's get this started!" Jeff whooped, jumping up to the stage besides you. He logged onto the little computer and began typing in your song, and before you knew it, it began to play on the speakers on both sides of the fuzzy stage.

"Uuhh, shit I haven't sang this song in awhile." Jeff spoke into the mic, handing you another one. Toby and E.J were sitting in the corner on the fuzzy short chairs, drinking away out of Toby's metal flask that he definitely stole from Tim.

"Don't worry, me too." You smirked, taking in a deep breath. Suddenly, it didn't feel like fun. You just wanted to watch people, not sing. You felt like chugging a bottle of Jack, not singing some 2000's song. "Aww fuck, I can't do this shit." You whispered into the mic, slowly handing it to Nina who came up by your side. The song continued to sing, it was definitely a vibe.

You looked at Nina as she held your arm, She saw what you felt. "I don't feel...like doing this." You mumbled, letting her lead you to a chair besides Brian.

"Why won't you sing? I thought you liked it?" Brian whispered, taking a sip of his drink. "I don't know.." you mumble, watching BEN take your place on the fuzzy stage. The purple light is bright.

You pushed yourself up and off of the fuzzy chair, eyeing E.J and Toby who sat in the corner of the room drinking. "Hey." You mumbled, taking a seat Besides Toby. You let Toby hand you a cold glass of whiskey, which you happily take down. "What's up?" Toby looked over at you. "Bro, this shits lame. Can we just go to the Mansion? Smoke pot in a circle." You smiled a bit, wiping your lips with the back of your hand.

"This is what you wanted? Right?" Toby looked at you, but was secretly trying to not laugh at Jeff and BEN who were now singing some shit from Nicki Minaj. "Yeah, fuck, I don't want to seem like this man." You groaned, slumping into your chair.
"Hey..." Jack whispers, holding out his claw like hand to you. You look down to his grey palm, a tablet rests in the center. "Wanna get fucked up with us?" The killer grins, flashing his killer smile.

"Hell yeah." You smile back, taking the tablet and rest it on your tongue. You bring your glass up to your lips, downing the drug.

...

Welp, just sold your sober cousiosness for the night.

To a demon.

Who you get freaky with.

...

"What you gon' do when there's blood in the water..." Toby hummed along with the Song that Jeff began to sing, and shit was the smiling killer good. "We'll never get free! Lamb to the slaughter!" He sang into the mic, and when the beat dropped everyone joined in on the song.

By now you were clinging onto your chair for stability, the lights added more to your hallucinations.

"Oh shit! Guys!" Brian yelped, making Jeff instantly drop the mic and run to the window, ready to jump out. "No, dumbass, the police aren't here. Our times up, it's 9 : 00 pm." Brian sighed, pushing myself himself up and off of his chair. "We will, we will, rock you! Buddy your a young man..-" Brian closed the computer.

"Hey!" Was heard around the room, motherfucker shut off a good song like damn.

"Toby, did...Can you stay by me when we get back? I don't want to be alone." You stood up with Toby, wrapping your arm over his shoulders. E.J looked over at Toby questioningly, you didn't know his answer. "Yeah, N/n I'll stay by you." Toby yawned, walking with you to the door.

The room was trashed, Nina tried stripping and broke the fucking table somehow.

"Let's get back! I don't want Dark Link taking shit from my weed stash!" BEN pushed through you and Toby, running down the hall with Jeff and Nat to the Elevators. "You guys talk about illegal shit way to loud." Brian huffed as he began to walk besides you and Toby, E.J and Nina followed behind ad Nina showed E.J pictures she took of us in the Karaoke room.

"Yeah...like murdering people." You giggled, stumbling forwards. "Damn, I don't like how vulnerable the big bad Y/n's getting... something about to go down tonight." Toby smirked down/up to you making you wrinkle your nose.

As you walked into the elevator, you pushed down your (dress/suit) and went back to depending on Toby to stand. "Bet Jefferys going to get in a fight...with me. That's why I need you man! I'll end up Killing someone." You groaned, Jeff eyed you with you mentioning him. "Bitch? The fuck? Okay, put out your hand," Jeff spoke to you, and without thinking you gave him your hand as everyone else backed out of your way. "I, Jeff the Killer promises not to start shit with anyone tonight." The killer spoke, "Your last names not killer, it's..." You slurred.

"The fuck are they on? Who gave this fucker something?" Jeff stepped back, letting your hand slip out of his. "Jack." You hummed, making Jeff glare at Laughing Jack. "Not me! The other one for God's sakes! Just because I'm a fucking clown doesn't mean I'm the one always handing out shit." L.J mumbled, crossing his arms over his striped chest.

"Y/n!" Toby and Jack scowled for you letting it slip. "Dammit!" You hissed at yourself, but yet again you felt as if you were going to pass out.
"Waaiittt...did you give me a gummy?" You rose your eyebrow at Jack, who was about to walk out of the elevator.

"Yeah, how else are we supposed to have fun?" He shrugs, smiling his toothy grin. Toby leads you out with Brian by your other side, you watch your group walk ahead of you and to the doors.

Spots filled your vision, you could see the shadows glare at you as you walked around it into the parking lot.

Shit is about to get real.

______

At the Slenderman's Mansion...

______

10 : 34 PM

In the car you didn't fall asleep, but you sure did talk a lot for being in the Middle of Nina and Clockwork. (Jeff didn't want you in the back and vomiting on him.)

You stumbled out of the van and onto the wet grass with Toby's hand on your arm, making sure you didn't fall. You could see a lot of lights on upstairs, alot of loud music and shouts. "Did anyone invite Jane?" Jeff paused before opening the door, looking back at you and the group.

"Tim got pissed at Her, so no." Brian sighed, making Jeff smile. You frowned, why wasn't Mother Jane not here? "Man, that sucks ass." You whispered, walking into the entrance of the manner with Toby. Your outfit was still new, it needed to be worn.

"Y/n! Come up here!" Kate called besides Tim as they walked down the staircase, Jeff pushed past them with BEN following behind along with Nat and Nina. Vending Machine of Love was playing up in the party room, you could hear shouts and laughs. "Katie..." You slurred for her, Pushing away from Toby and went to Kate who stood on the last step. She was red faced, most likely drunk.

She hugged you, "damn bitch, the fuck did they do to you?" She pulled back. "Brian! What the fuck it this?" Tim pushed past Kate, grabbing your face with his hands and cupped your cheeks. Your arms hung at your sides as you smiled, staring up/down to Tim.

"I pledge allegiance, to the Tim of America,...what comes next?" You whispered, sliding your hands up Tim's arms. "holy shit man, Their fucked up." Kate snickered, your proxies surrounded you.
"E.J found some good shit, Y/n said they weren't having fun soo...." Toby shrugged his shoulders, slowly climbing up the stairs looking to join the party from upstairs.

"So you don't give them drugs! Hey kid, where are you?" Tim looked down on you with furrowed eyebrows, his grip on your cheeks tightened.   ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°

"Tim stop man, I got bitches to get." You groaned, pushing past him and up to the third step. "What bitches?" Toby asked below, you snapped your head in his direction with furrowed eyebrows.
"Shut the fuck up, Trickster, your one of my bitches so you ain't got no say in my life." You huff, turning back around and begin walking up the stairs.

"Damn, you know their fucked up if they call Toby Trickster." You hear Brian giggle from below, you don't bother to scold him. You need to get fucked up, with someone, Anyone.

You hear the wooden steps groan behind you, Toby and E.J come up on opposite sides of you with smiles. Heartless begins to play, and you sprint up the stairs with your friends to the party
Room.

Down the hall, you burst into the large room. In the lower lounge area Judge Angels, Puppeteer and Bloody Painter are drinking out of fancy whine glasses as Kage sits on the table making exaggerated hand movements. By the bar area, Sonic. Exe and Dark Link are drinking beers while laughing. Where y'all tables are placed, Jeff and BEN sit with L.J passing a bong around.

You jog over to them, pulling out a chair and sit besides BEN as E.J and Toby come to join. "Bro, I see it...bro..." BEN grabs onto you, smiling as his eyes search the walls. You freeze, paranoid.

"Yo, Y/n you wanna hit?" You hear Toby suddenly call besides you, holding up the purple glass bong. You wince, reaching out and grab the tool.
Bringing it to your lips, you let it happen and pass it to E.J.

Sarcasm begins to play on the Television, you can hear E.J begin to hum to the lyrics. You hum along aswell, looking over to the monster. His face is something you can't stop looking at, his lips.

Oh my fucking God.

No.

John Wick.

What?

Oh right, uh...

"Uh...You have, pretty lips." You whisper to E.J after remembering what he had whispered to you many months ago, this statement made him bite down on his bottom lip at the compliment while slowly turning to look at you. "are your eyes red right now?" He whispers a chuckle at you, trying not to gain attention. "Uh...No?" You chuckle, knowing damn well they are.

"Do you want to feel my pretty lips? I can't see yours, I wish I could see your (pretty/handsome) lips..." He whispers, how the fuck does no one see this?!

IM PULLING BITCHES AHAHA

"Damn...yeah, ofcourse." You smile, sliding off of your chair with Jack. You let him grab your hand, lead you to the door. You walk down the quiet hall, following him with closed eyes as you can feel yourself falling.

Turning, you hear the beast sigh and the sound of jingling keys. You feel him lead you, into his room.
It's dimly lit, it's clean and neat, much different than his lab. You bite down on your bottom lip, walking to his bed and take a seat as you watch Jack slowly walk to the bed besides you.

"Are you just high and drunk so your automatically horny?" You hear Jack chuckle close besides you, automatically your body sinks deeper into his mattress as he sits besides you on his bed. "Ask my ... Lawyer." You whisper a chuckle, folding your hands in your lap.

How do you fold your hands?

Uh, nevermind.

"I wish you would make up your mind on how you feel about me, I can see it...how you look at me." And suddenly Jack's deep voice is close, you can feel his warm breath on your neck and his hand on your thigh.

Holy shit

Y/n calm down bro.

What ARE YOU DOING

NAH GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

the music from the other room is loud, it's sounds good. You can feel Jack's nails slightly dig into your thigh as his Lips softly rest on the side of your neck, you  can feel him twitch as he goes against his urges to drive his teeth into your veins.

Never thought this would happen

Did'ya

(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠)

Nah bro I actually don't know why your hooking up with Eyeless Jack rn tho, shits getting real tho

You rest your trembling hand on the center of his back, slowly letting your hand trail up his spine and to his fluffy hair. You bite down on your lower lip as you push closer to him, his hot breath feels so right on your cold skin. You slowly run your fingers threw his knitted locks of hair as he moves closer, running his cold but smooth claw like hand along the inner part of your thigh.

"I've waited...so long to say-" as Jack was letting his lips part, his sharp teeth meet your flesh, his hand squeeze on your thigh,,,

"YOU GUYS ARE SO GAY!" BEN slurred, falling out of Jack's Television. You both jumped, quickly pushing away from eachother. "HOLY SHIT!" Jack hissed, instantly standing up and ready to pounce. BEN looked up to you as he held his head in pain, still laying on the wooden floor.

"Why do I always walk...teleport in on you kissing random ass people? Y/n? The rizzler?" BEN rose his eyebrow, Pushing himself up off of the ground.
"BEN." Jack growled, clenching his fists. "Yes, my love? (⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^)." BEN made that exact face.

"Get, the FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Jack shouted, fuming, fucking fuming, the tar like liquid in his eyes slid down his cheek and dipped off  onto his boot. BEN fucking dipped, left.

Jack stood for a minute, before turning to face you. Clearly, he had sobered up and so did you a little bit. "Holy...were we about to..." You froze as your face grew red, looking up to Jack.

"I'm, so so sorry Y/n. I hate getting drunk because this is how I am, ugh! I can't help but to be like this because the shit makes me feel better...normal, not ugly!" Jack spoke, sitting down besides me on his bed. You watched him rest his eyebrows on his knees as he held his face in his hands, ashamed.

"I can't help but to lead people, even you! on like this. Plus, I got way to close to you on holloween...and this is exactly what happened last time with us, I got way into it...This is why we can't be left alone intoxicated with eachother." Jack suddenly chuckled, turning to face you as you let his words sink in.

Is he saying that he's a hopeless romantic or some shit.

You took in his words, letting them be stored in your notebook of your people. Way to close, what the fuck happened? Who the fuck is this eyeless man?

Is it bad that you want to find out?

"Welp...we can still get drunk with other people, right?" You spoke up, trying to keep the void filled.

"Hell yeah." Jack smiled.

...

11 : 00 pm
________________

You, Toby and your proxies sat in the library while watching old movies.

The buzz in your mind was still spinning, screaming and laughing making your body twitch.

You had your fair share of fun, you and Nina managed to find a way of becoming Gay strippers.
Sure, some things got broken but atleast everyone liked it. You and Jeff had a contest of who could chug the most chocolate syrup the fastest, Jeff won (Only because he's good at sucking things).

And from right now, sitting under a blanket with Kate you knew shit was about to still come for later tonight. Just because it was a new year, didn't mean you had to stop.

Holy shit bro..

We're still in our Creepypasta Phase 💀

Damn, am I keeping the fandom alive

Nah

I think it should be peacefully put to sleep tbh

You didn't want people finding out what happened with E.J, it wasn't personal but your drunk mind just couldn't think.

"I like this." Kate yawned, snuggling closer to you.
Tim was drunk, His 1900's whine bottle was hanging in his hand. Brian was slumped sitting on the opposite side of Kate besides you, smoking away at a blunt. Toby was leaned against the couch in the middle of yours and Kate's legs.

"Y/n...When I saw you for the first time, Jeff was so close to killing your ass! Then I remember when we four had to drag you back to the mansion, Jeff was so pissed that you survived. After all that shit we had to put you in the bosses room and you ended up  laughing your ass off in the bosses face! I thought for sure you'd be dead. But holy shit, your still here." Brian giggled, resting his cheek against his knuckle.

"And then, there was the drama with you and Jeff...ah funny shit. And now your here! A proxy!" Brian smiled tiredly.

"I don't remember that..." You yawned, resting your head on top of Kate's.

Tim started laughing.

"Heh, you don't remember shit." Tim sighed, closing his eyes. "No, I don't...wait! HOLY SHIT!" You screamed, standing up. You stumbled, looking around the dimly lit library. "Bro...I had a villain origin story bro, Tim...MASKY! MASKY YOU CREATED ME!" You laughed, pointing at him.

"CAN I FLOAT LIKE BEN NOW?!" You screamed of joy.

"Yeah, it did create you sorta." Tim mumbled, trying to sleep. You held your head as you paced the room, you needed to get drunk so you'd forget what you had been trying to force away for so long.

"Is Tim my new dad?! Oh my God now BEN can stop calling me fatherless!" You smiled so wide, almost as wide as Jeff.

You always knew Tim and Brian were your soul parents.

"Damn..." You sighed happily, walking to the hall.

Toby got up, following behind you. "Still need to follow you for the night." He reminded you, coming up to your side. "Welp, you left and I almost hooked up with a demon." You slurred, leaning onto Toby. He went quiet, thinking.

"Bro..." Toby began to laugh, leading you to the party room.

Bro, totally wish that was me.

....
___________

11 : 59 pm

...

"ONE!" you all screamed, drinks raised far up in the air. Toby's arm was slung around your shoulders as you did the same with BEN, music blasted from the speakers as the lights flashed to the beats.

"TWO!" You all screamed again, jumping and laughing.

"THREE!" Tears streamed out of your eyes (your mascara was already smudged) as you watched the television display times square, millions of people. This would be the ending of a year, a year you never knew would come.

You survived, along side your killer friends.

Although you were in your coma for four years, spent your time in a fake reality and laying in a lab room with some cannibal monster, the ones who took lives finally gave back what they stole from you.

Something to live for, they may of took away your life of human decency, but they gave you something you would have never guessed.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" Everyone screamed, you jumped along with Toby and BEN, soon being pulled into a group hug by a drunk Jeff. You all laughed, cussed at eachother and sang to the music while loosing holding onto eachother.

Even though you knew your hangover was going to feel like hell, all that mattered was that you made it. You made it, maybe not all the way sober but you were still alive and human.

It was 2023, and this time, there was going to be a new you.

A new start.

....
_________

The next morning...

...

"Oh fuck..." You grabbed your head, pushing yourself up with one arm as you did your best to keep your eyes open.

Ah, the one thing everyone should wake up to in the new year, a hangover.

Your head pounded, your body ached. "Bro, I feel fucked." Someone groaned from across the room. You soon realized you were in BENs room, laying on the bean bag you used to sleep on.

BEN crawled out from under his bed, the tips of his hair was dyed pink, his face was covered with smudged makeup.

...

"Hold still you imp!" Nina growled, holding BENs face as she put on his lipstick. "Bro, make me look like Bryce Tankthrust." BEN slurred, closing his eyes.

...

You slapped your hand over your mouth, trying not to laugh.

"The fuck?" Someone else called as they sat up on BENs bed. Toby pulled the blankets off his shirtless self, looking around. "Oh shit." Toby's face went pale, "bro what did we do." He whispered. "Hah, what if we had a threesome." BEN giggled at the thought, stumbling over to the window. He looked out for a moment, before cussing.

"Bro! Jeff?" He pulled the window up, and climbed out onto the roof. You and Toby followed behind, dipping your heads out you could see Jeff laying flat on his stomach with only his boxers on.
You pulled yourself back into the room, holding your head. "is there something on my neck? Shit hurts like a bitch." You called out to Toby, the boy turned around and came up to you as he ticked.

His jaw dropped as he did the "Awoop Jumpscare" face.

"What?!" You yelped, turning, running to BENs mirror. You pushed away your h/c hair, looking at your flesh. And you too, gained Toby's expression.
A blue bruise was placed on your flesh, teeth marks were noticable, almost too noticable.

"Hey, buddy, I got myself." You heard Jeff slur from behind as BEN slammed the window shut. "The fuck are they doing here? Oh shit Y/n, did Smile bite you or some shit?" Jeff came up to you, checking out your bite mark as well.

"No, your best friend bit me." You growled, glaring over at Jeff. "Damn, never saw that coming." Jeff mumbled, walking to BENs bed to slide on his black sweatshirt. "Uh, I gotta head out for a few...if the boss asks for me let him know I'm busy." Jeff stated, walking to the door and slammed it shut.

That was always his excuse for not cleaning up.

"Damn." You huffed, leaning against BENs dresser.
"Well, atleast we went into 2023 with something..." You gave a weak smile, holding your hand over your neck. "Yeah, you probably got STDs from that fucker." Toby mumbled, sliding on his shirt. "Heh, true." BEN snickered, brushing out his hair.

"Not funny." You growled, glaring at them.

Toby went to walk out to the hall, "Look what you did to my fucking dress you asshole!" Nina screamed. "The fuck is your deal you crazy bitch?! I didn't do shit!" It must've been Nina and her boyfriend arguing.

Don't ask me how, no, don't ask me where she found him. Supposedly he's a vampire or some shit from Alaska, he only comes around at night and sneaks in...Nina thinks no one knows about them.

But we know.

"Can you please! Shut the fuck up for the love of God?!" Jeff screamed from assumingly down in the kitchen, the sound of glass shattering and Jeff screaming "bloody murder!" probably shows that Nina wasn't dealing with his bullshit either.

Toby looked back at you and BEN, smiling.

"Welcome to 2023, ladies and gentlemen."

______________________

THANK YOU FOR READING :D

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALONE ON NEW YEARS

BRO ISTG

LAST YEAR I SPENT IT WITH MY BF

BUT BROSKIE AINT SHIT TO ME NO MORE

OMFG WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

I LITERALLY USE THE TIKTOK SOUNDS SO WTF

I'll probably start with the new storyline in a week or two, because I don't have any more skit ideas and honestly I think you guys will like the upcoming chapters for this.

Like, instead of just skits and random BS Imma start a theme for this story so IT CAN FINALLY FUCKING END  idk y'all will see

But I'm honestly surprised with how much views this story and my other stories have, it makes me happy to see that people enjoy my stuff.

But um, Happy New Years Peeps.

What if I just end this Crack fic with a ;

And then I woke up.

NAHHHH I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YALL

What if I deleted this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
8.4K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
192K 11.4K 42
SECOND BOOK IN THE KILLER ROMANCE SERIES (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK) -+- You were left broken. Heart crushed to pieces, you try t...
21.2K 582 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes to mind. It's a book where the fog sets...