HIS ROGUE MATE | 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼...

By devilJoonie24

"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His... More

CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XII

3.4K 210 20
By devilJoonie24

Flashback

As the day of the ball party approached, Namjoon and Yoongi worked tirelessly to ensure that everything was perfect. They sent out invitations to all the neighboring packs and made sure that the venue was beautifully decorated. Despite their reservations about Jungkook's decision, they knew that it was their duty as loyal pack members to support their Alpha.

Namjoon and Yoongi were ordering others and that is when they both were pulled back by someone.

Their pupils widened screaming the presence of their wolves. They turned to attack whoever it is but were stopped by seeing their mates. Jin, Jimin, and Jhope.

"What are you guys doing here? and why haven't we been able to sense your scent? Yoongi asked finally taking control.

"Cause you both have been so into decorating the hall for The ball party where Jungkook will choose his mate."Jimin spat causing Namjoon and Yoongi to widen their eyes in shock.

"You both announced to the rest of the pack and the members of the pack about the ball party except for us. May I know the reason behind this?" Jin questioned.
Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and sighed.

"We're sorry, Jin, We didn't mean to exclude you guys but it was Jungkook's order to keep it a secret from you guys. Jungkook doesn't want you all to stop this." Namjoon said.

"Hyung I didn't think you will support Jungkook in this matter. You are betraying our Luna." Jhope said looking at Yoongi in disappointment.

"It was Jungkook's order and we can't go against him. You all should be here at the time of the Ball party and should not try to halt the party." Yoongi said.

The three of them stomped away from there without replying to Yoongi. Yoongi and Namjoon know that they are betraying Tae but they don't have any other way. With sadness, they continued their work.

On that evening, the pack gathered in the grand hall, dressed in their finest attire. Jungkook, looking handsome in a black tuxedo, stood at the head of the room. The other pack members and their guests waited with anticipation to see who Jungkook would choose as his mate.

Jin stood beside Jungkook forcefully while others stayed beside their mates. Jin welcomed everyone who gathered there.

As the ball began, the female wolves approached Jungkook to have a formal chat with him.

As the night went on, Jungkook chatted with each of the female wolves, trying to get to know them better. But no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

He ignored that feeling and continued to get to know others but he doesn't like any of them. No one is a match for him.

As he turned to go toward the stage, he sensed the Lemon and lavender scents. Lycus whimpered in pain when he realise whose scent is this.

"Mate," Lycus said in a panic. Jungkook widened his eye and looked around the hall to spot Tae at the end of the hall.

Soon a Smirk formed on his lips when something wicked formed in his mind. He moved toward the stage with a wide smile.

Jungkook was keeping an eye on him while he was walking towards the stage.
Everyone in the venue applauded when Jungkook stood up on the stage.

Jin with a disappointed look handed over the mic to Jungkook who received it with a wider smile. He looked around the hall
and smiled looking at someone.

He grips the mic and moved it toward his mouth to announce the future Luna of the Blood Moon Pack.

"I Alpha Jeon Jungkook chooses Ava as My Mate," Jungkook announced looking at Tae who was shocked.

Jin and others gritted their teeth when Jungkook choose Ava as his Mate while
Guest cheered for Ava to move toward the stage. Ava with a wide smile moved toward Jungkook and stood beside him.

But soon everyone went to silence when someone entered the stage and pushed Ava away from Jungkook.

"Tae," Jimin mumbled when she saw Tae pushing Ava away from Jungkook. Tae grips Jungkook's collar causing everyone in the Hall to gasp.

As Tae watched Jungkook choose Ava as his mate, his heart shattered into a million pieces. He had always hoped that Jungkook would see that they were meant to be together, but now it was clear that he had chosen someone else.

As Tae stood on the stage, gripping Jungkook's collar and shouting at him, the entire hall was in shock. No one had expected Tae to make such a bold move, and the other pack members looked on with a mix of surprise and confusion

"Why are you choosing Ava as your mate when I am the real one?" Tae shouted as his voice echoed in the hall.

Neighborhood pack members were surprised to see Tae disclosing that he is his actual Mate. Ava stood up and tried to push Tae but Tae pushed her instead causing her to fall on her butt again.

"How could you do this to me, Alpha?" Tae yelled, his voice filled with hurt and anger.

"I thought you loved me. I thought we were meant to be together. And now you just throw me aside for someone else? Tell me why did you spend the whole month with me when In the end you are going to choose someone else as your  Mate?" Tae shouted as Tears started to stream down his cheeks.

Jungkook showed no emotions. He was not affected by any of the drama happening in front of him. He releases the grip on Tae from his collar and pushed him a little causing him to stumble back on his steps.

"There is a small correction, ROGUE," Jungkook said stressing the Words Rogue.

"I didn't spend time with you...It was Lycus. Did you ever see Lycus give his  control to me when you were spending time with him?" Jungkook asked as Tae went silent without knowing what to answer. Whatever Jungkook said is Right and he can't do anything about it.

Jungkook's words hit Tae like a punch to the gut. He knows that it was lycus who spend time with him but he thought that Jungkook would accept him since Lycus accepted him.

"Alpha...I..want to speak with Lycus," Tae mumbled in sadness. Enough for Jungkook to hear it with his wolf hearing power.

"Poor Rogue...I don't want to meddle with you both. I will give control to him and you can ask him yourself." Jungkook said and closed his eyes giving control to his wolf.

When Jungkook opened his eyes his pupils were enlarged showing the presence of the wolf. Everyone bowed their heads in respect except for Tae. He moved closer to Lycus.

"What's happening, Lycus? Tell Alpha to stop this. Tell him that we decided to live together." Tae tells with the hope that Lycus would stop Jungkook but his hope was destroyed when he heard Lycus.

"Sorry, Tae I can't stop Jungkook from this," Lycus said.

Ava smirked hearing lycus. Jimin and others were shocked to hear things. They didn't expect all these. They kept silent not knowing what to do.

"Lycus..you l..love me right?" Tae asked sobbing.

"I love you that's the reason why Jungkook let you stay in omega's Den with one condition. If I want to let you stay in this pack then, I have to let Jungkook choose someone else as his mate." Lycus let out. Tae was shocked to hear that they had both made a deal.

"Tae, I do care for you but I can't go against my promise at the same time I want you in this pack," Lycus spoke out. Tae questioned still tears drowning out of his eyes. On the other hand, Blue whimpered in pain at knowing the truth. "Why did you break my heart?" he cried. Lycus's heart ached at the sight of his mate who is burning in the pain.

"Lycus I want to thank you for letting me know what it would feel to be loved by our mate even if it is just for a month," Tae said wiping his tears and smiled at Lycus.

"I won't be the third wheel between you and Ava and I hope she will be a good mate to you and Alpha." With that said Tae run out of the packhouse. Jin and others tried to stop him but Tae ignored them and run towards his Den.

Lycus' heart aches to see Tae. He knows he does hurt Tae but he doesn't have any other way but to do this. Tears brimmed in his eyes.

Lycus wanted to run behind Tae but he controlled his emotions and gave his control to Jungkook before something unexpected happen.

Jungkook's eyes turn normal showing that Jungkook has control. Jungkook went out of the hall to his room leaving everyone behind. Ava followed Jungkook.

Murmurs can be heard in the hall. Everyone was shocked to see things in the Blood Moon Pack.

Jin moved forward and Thanked everyone who gathered there and asked them to have the banquet. After an hour later the hall went silent as everyone went to their home.

"This is not good. He does know about Ava and then why did he choose her?" Jin questioned.

Jin, Jhope, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin were in the meeting room discussing the party's matter.

"I won't accept Her as my Luna. My Luna will be Tae forever." Jimin said earning a nod from everyone.

"Namjoon, there must be a way to destroy this. We just have to work hard and it's done." Yoongi spoke up as Namjoon nodded.

"Jimin, How about you go and check on Tae? He must be broken from everything happening around him." Jhope suggested.

"That's Right, Jimin. You are so close to Tae and he will be able to calm down if you are beside him. Since he closed the mind link between us, I wasn't able to know his emotions." Jin sounded sad.

Jimin without wasting time went to omega's Den with the hope to find Tae there.

Within 10 minutes Jimin reached Omegas Den. As soon as he reached there he was able to sense the odorless scent of Tae.

He sighed in relief and moved in the direction of the scent. The scent directed him to Tae's Room. When he opened the door, he saw Tae who was crying continuously.

"Tae," Jimin called gaining attention of Tae.

Tae runs to Jimin as soon as he saw him. He hugged Jimin tightly and mumbled something causing Jimin to widen his eyes.

"J..Jimin I...I can't feel Blue an...anymore. He closed h..his connection with me."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 606 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
426K 15.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
37.6K 2.7K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...