Prince of Thieves

Galing kay GothNebula

Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the in... Higit pa

Robbery
Betrayed
Mouse
A Year Ago
Trauma
Seduction
Truth
Listen
Helping Paw
School
Liar
Bat Noir
Anput
Trap
Emilie
Peace
Insane
Final

Mother

195 3 0
Galing kay GothNebula

Cat Noir was lurking in the shadows to steal something from the gang's hideout, smirking evilly that these morons are too slow to react, "So many shiny things so little time" He thought and then heard a loud fight but he didn't care. Sometimes it amuses him when he sees idiots fighting instead of focusing.

"That feline is so dead! You couldn't even rip out his nine lives from the damn heart!" The leader pushed his henchman at the crates.

"For a 15-year-old kid, he's strong!" The henchman protested.

"That's no excuse that you let him claw your big boy ass!" The leader yelled.

"He's very inhuman, boss! He has cat powers!" The other henchman said.

Cat Noir jumps down in a crouching cat pose and smirked evilly, "Actually, I'm just puuuurrrrfectly feeline lucky to have nine lives, boys. One of you will walk out alive while the rest of you are dead" Cat Noir cackled.

"KILL HIM!" The leader shouted.

They held out their guns and fired at him but Cat Noir pushed the metal table at them with his foot.

"Bad move, boys!" Cat Noir ran to surprise attack them.

"GET HIM NOW!! SHOOT HIM!!!" The leader roared.

Cat Noir then threw a smoke bomb to distract them, causing smoke to blind the men around.

"Hey! Where did that brat go?!" They look around frantically.

"Spooky?" Cat Noir laughed and clawed them all, one by one through the smoke until one was left alive. The smoke clears up and all the men were dead with claw marks on their throats.

"Had enough?" Cat Noir approached.

"What the hell?! You killed my best men!" The leader said.

"Yeah? You can always get more" Cat Noir said.

"No! Please! Don't look at me like that! What do you want?!" The leader whimpered.

"My puuuurrrrize that you boys took. I know it's in that safe cracker. Now, where is it?" Cat Noir held his bloodied claws.

"In there!" The leader pointed at the safe.

"Merci. Oh, and I lied about sparing one person. Say hello to your brothers for me" Cat Noir stabbed his claws into the leader's chest to kill him.

He goes to the safe and tore it open, finding 5,000,000 euros, "Meow, I gotta give them credit but too bad it belongs to the prince of thieves" Cat Noir grabbed a sack to carry the money.

After he left the gang's lair, it blew into smithereens, "Kabooyah!"

His hatred of evil men grew in his heart, like the way he looked at his father's evil intentions, it turned him into a killer, "Sentence served" He said coldly.

-

The next day, the incident was on the news, the warehouse blown up, "Morning everyone, today's news just came in. Warehouse of infamous criminal gang blown up. It occurred at 11:56 PM according to witnesses"

"Boohoo" Adrien mocked and ate his meal while watching the news.

"Isn't it odd that Ladybug didn't show up?" Plagg wondered.

"Yeah, maybe she's traumatized by my behavior. She always thinks I'm a villain" Adrien finished his meal.

"It's been three days since she appeared," Plagg said.

"Works for me, I prefer the mouse," Adrien said.

"Yeah right. But sooner or later someone will defeat us" Plagg said.

"It's been a year, Plagg. No one has defeated me yet" Adrien said.

"One can never be sure," Plagg said.

"Meow, meow" The cat meowed at his master for attention.

"Yes, my kitty?" Adrien heard him and the cat just rubbed his sides on Adrien's ankles.

"Aw, my good boy" Adrien pets his cat, the news on TV showed "Where is Ladybug?" but he didn't look into it.

"Time to hunt. Plagg claws out!" Adrien transformed again, "Guard my lair, my kitty" He pets his cat.

His cat nodded as he leaps out to begin hunting.

-

Down the streets, Marinette walked somberly, still without earrings. She then got pulled by a man in the alley that wants to rape her. Without her earrings, she can't transform and she is not strong enough to fight a grown adult. She tried to scream but the man covered her mouth to prevent that.

Suddenly, a black blur whooshed in and tackled the man down, hissing in anger like a cat. Marinette opened her eyes to see Cat Noir growling at the man for touching her.

"How dare you touch my lovely princess!" Cat Noir snarled in so much rage.

"I didn't know!" The man yelped.

"Don't lie to me!" Cat Noir hissed loudly, "Let me tell you one thing about cats. They are very overprotective and if you touch something that belongs to them, well, it doesn't end very well" Cat Noir unsheathed his claws, ready to kill him.

But instead, he knocks him out cold. He couldn't kill him in front of his princess or she will forever hate him. Or worse, fear him.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

"I'm fine Cat Noir" Marinette got up.

"Thank goodness. No one should molest a 15-year-old girl like you" Cat Noir said.

"You saved me. I thought criminals don't save innocents" Marinette said.

"I'm still your knight in leather armor," Cat Noir said and picked her up in bridle style, "I can't let my lovely princess be late for school" He jumped to the bakery roof and to the school building roof, jumping down in the lobby where the students got startled by the feline but he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you Cat Noir" Marinette kissed his cheek.

He can hear everyone criticizing him as an evil bad guy and this made him get on all fours, hissing and snarling angrily at all of them.

"Calm down, kitty. Please calm down" Marinette scratched his chin to calm him down. She can see he's been alone for too long and that he doesn't trust anyone.

"Beauty tames the beast" Nino whispered as he watched.

"I don't want them hurting you" Cat Noir calms down and purred.

"I'm glad you saved me, Cat Noir," Marinette said.

"You're welcome, my princess" Cat Noir kissed her hand.

"Oh my" Marinette blushed.

"See you soon" Cat Noir jumps to the roof and onto the next rooftop, heading to the abandoned Agreste mansion.

-

Once he arrived, he opens the doors and walks through the now dirty and dusty mansion, cobwebs everywhere and shattered glass, "Home sweet home" He said coldly and goes into the office.

He slides down through the now destroyed elevator and lands on the floor. He walks up through Shadow Moth's former lair to see his mother. She was still preserved and he truly missed her.

"Mom, I'm here" He touched the glass, "I wish I can bring you back but I can't mess with fate or balance. I saw the videos that you want me to continue my life without you" Cat Noir sighs in sadness, knowing she'd rather rest in peace.

Being preserved can have serious health problems like stiff muscles, dehydration, severe hunger, and who knows what else.

"It's time for a proper funeral" He grabbed the overgrown plants covered in flowers. Spreading them around his mother's capsule.

"Rest well, mother" He kissed the lid.

He leaves the place by cat-climbing the wall and into the broken platform that leads to the office. He looks at the portrait of his mother, remembering that his father had the book that belonged to the ancient miraculous guardians.

He came back to his lair and detransformed to Adrien, giving his kwamis the cheese and feeding Nooro and Duusu some pastries.

"Thank you master" They both said.

"Call me Adrien, guys. I know it's a lot of process but you don't have to call me master" Adrien said.

"Okay then" Nooro nodded.

Adrien goes to the shrine of his mother, decorated with Chinese culture of honoring the deceased.

"She would have been proud of your heroic days," Plagg said.

"Yeah" Adrien lights the candles, "I can't believe my father chose to cause madness instead of asking Master Fu for help"

"Indeed. And now Paris has been akuma free for over a year" Plagg said.

"I only wish Ladybug appreciated me and accepted the two miraculous. And now she's gone as well" Adrien said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

425K 15.9K 29
Marinette made a mistake. And the only one that could protect her from that mistake is Chat Noir. Now, Chat Noir has become her safe house. I do not...
87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
59.9K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
1.6M 49.9K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...