Scars Of The Wicked (Alastor...

By EyeMTired

Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providi... More

Chapter 1: The Pilot
Chapter 2: Informal Greetings
Chapter 3: Audition And Withdrawal
Chapter 4: Recovery and Reoccuring Memories
Chapter 5: An Unexpected Offer
Chapter 6: A Break in the Storm
Chapter 7: Static
Chapter 8: Details
Chapter 9: Phantom Pain
Chapter 10: Pranks and Premonitions
Chapter 11: Tomfoolery
Chapter 12: Fragility
Chapter 13: A Lasting Mark
Chapter 14: Dose of Affection
Chapter 15: Opportunities
Chapter 16: Out of Comfort Zones
Chapter 18: Surrender
Chapter 19: The Clincher
Chapter 20: La Petit Mort
Chapter 21: Affirmations
Chapter 22: Old Ghosts
Chapter 23: It's a Small World
Chapter 24: Burden of Gravity
Chapter 25: Late Mornings
Chapter 26: Rattled
Chapter 27: Reassurance
Chapter 28: Let's Misbehave
Chapter 29: Confrontation
Chapter 30: Creatures of Habit
Chapter 31: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 32: It's Okay to Cry
Chapter 33: Collapse of Corruption
Chapter 34: I Hope You Suffer/Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 17: Rogue Hearts

8.2K 317 331
By EyeMTired

(TW: brief smut theme.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor's Point of View:

~~~~~~Dream Sequence~~~~~~

"Y/n... Darling..." my voice panted.

Her mouthwatering frame seated upon my lap, and her hands combed through my hair. I couldn't help but allow my lips to curl and form a genuine smile as her caresses seemed to hypnotize me. Burying my face into her neck, I raked my fingers through her hair. Feeling the soft strands as I twirled them within my nimble digits. I took my time, taking in her taste as I doted on her with frenzied kisses and gentle nips. Marking her, decorating her delicate flesh in shades of red, blue and purple.

The sweet smell of her, her soft skin against my lips, her little sighs and hums of sinful delight floating to my ears as she pulled me closer; how she invaded my very senses... The entire essence of her alone was positively divine.

"Alastor..." she rasped, arching her back. Pressing her body flush against mine. My name spilled from her throat as she chanted it as if it were a prayer; it was the most inviting sound I had ever heard. My toes curled and my hands squeezed her sides, keeping her body close to mine as my lips left her neck and shoulders.

She looked so beautiful. Her locks messy and cascading down her back and shoulders. Her face that I adored flushed as red as a cherry. Her laden eyes were magnetic; pulling me in and holding me prisoner. Luring me like a sirens song. I felt my heart stutter within my chest, butterflies seemed to flutter rampantly within my stomach. My length desperately pressing against her, both of us painfully aware of the other's desire. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back... My newly found urges were becoming impossible to ignore.

I yearned for her. I craved her. For her nails to tattoo my flesh in streaks of red as she comes undone beneath me. To watch her writhe, to tangle myself up in her as our bodies meshed beneath the sheets, to join for a moment of timeless euphoria. To hear her scream my name with so much passion that it etches into my skin as a permanent reminder.

I wanted to ruin her. Make her come undone over and over, defile her in a way that would keep both of us coming back for more.

I needed her.

"You're mine..." I growled. "Now... Make me yours..."

She obliged, oh sweet heavens did she ever. With a soft little smirk her soft and pillowy lips trailed from my jaw to my neck, sending delightful shivers down my spine. Her hands, with quickness, had unraveled my bowtie before I had even processed it. Followed by the buttons on my shirt, revealing my torso to the lovely demoness before me. My head was swimming, I was intoxicated by her. I shuddered as she snaked one of her hands up my chest, her soft skin caressing me in a way I've never known before, and yet it felt so natural all the same.

"Y/n..." I sighed, letting my head fall back as she trailed her sweet affection lower and lower; closer to where I desired her touch most as she went to unzip my slacks. "Please... I need you..."

~~~~~~dream over~~~~~~

I awoke with a gasp. My entire body feeling warm, a thin layer of sweat formed in my brow as I panted. My tired eyes blinking and staring up at the ceiling. In my haze I sat up and glanced around the room. Slowly remembering that it was only me in here, huffing with a sense of disappointment as these dreamy visions faded away. The sound of her voice and the warmth of her body disappearing too, only to be replaced with the dark of my room.

What was becoming of me, I had never had such strong desires before? Yet my favorite little demon had infiltrated my barriers and sunk deep within the membranes of my brain... perhaps, my heart as well... I don't know what to do with this. I don't know how to deal with these emotions, or if I even should. Yet I can't stay away... I want more. I wanted it all. I wanted her.

And that excited me as much as it terrified me.

"What have you done to me, sweetheart?"

Rolling onto my side I glanced over at the small analog clock on my nightstand. A little after 5 in the morning, I was due to be at the station by 7.

"Might as well greet the day." I sighed.

It had been a few days since Y/n began her lessons with Rosie and I, and I had to admit she was making progress rather quickly. Despite being quite begrudging about it at times, she's never once been ungrateful for the help, and proved herself to be a quick learner.

Fortunately her time being so occupied between me, Rosie and Angel Dust she's hardly had time to indulge in her bad habits. I must admit, I commend her for the amount of self discipline she has shown as of late with her alcohol consumption. The occasions in which she does drink she's cut herself off early on without even being suggested to.

As much as I initially couldn't wait to watch her repetitively fall back into her patterns when we first met, I would be lying if I said I wasn't actually really proud of her.

Today's to-do list consisted of my morning broadcast and then return to the hotel. Today I would not be bringing Y/n over to Rosie's. But that was fine, I merely saw it as an opportunity to have more time with her. Teaching her to dance or otherwise.

On a side table and chair lay a few things designated for her. I meant it when I said I'd take care of whatever she may need for the event, and I am a man of my word. For her performance she had requested a costume that was black and white. I asked her if she meant any specific pattern, but she told me to "surprise her". I managed to find her a leotard with a black and white harlequin diamond pattern along with some black tights. Strong and sturdy material with thorough stitching at the seams, but breathes like Egyptian cotton so she may be comfortable.

To complete it, an expressionless full-face mask adorned in roses.

For afterwords I got her another mask to match mine. We'd have to find her a dress some other time. Granted I have searched around and found a few that were pretty, lovely even; no doubt she'd look ravishing in all of them as well. But none that seemed to be perfect and stood out to me, so it remained to be decided.

Perhaps I'll ask her later when I see her, I'll bring by her clothes as well. I'm certain she'll be excited to see what I've picked out for her, she's adorable when she gets excited...

There she is, in my mind again. I thought with a sigh. Seems like she's always there as of late.

As I trudged over to the bathroom my shadow rose up from the floor and followed me, signing to me as I turned on the light.

"Some dream, huh?" He signed with a smirk on it's face.

"I don't care to be mocked." I said flatly, turning on the shower and feeling the water with my fingertips until the temperature was ideal.

"No, clearly you want something else." He snickered.

"Why am I having these fantasies?" I asked, my palms resting on the bathroom counter. I glanced at my own tired reflection before turning back to my shadow and begun unbuttoning my nightshirt. "I've had spikes in libido but never have I felt such... specific urges and desiring somebody. Why can't I stop thinking about her?"

"You like her."

"I... Am fond of her company."

"You. Like. Her." He enunciated. "You cannot actually be this dense, do I really have to spell it out for you? You've got a crush and you don't know how to handle it, and now she's got you so pent up that your desires are manifesting themselves in your dreams."

"I am not pent up." I huffed, throwing my shirt onto the floor.

"Oh, okay." He sighed nonchalantly. "Remember yesterday when she was doing her morning exercise? She was upside down in the silks, and her shirt was falling a little... She could have stayed like that a little longer, don't you agree?"

"Stop it."

"I don't think she was wearing a bra, imagine if her shirt fell a little further."

"You think it would have?" I gasped gently. Ignoring the warmth pooling within my gut, feeling almost like I did when I woke up from that dream.

My shadow merely snickered instead of responding. I looked over at him with disapproval, wondering why in the hell he feels as though he can mock me. I continued to glare with a sense of confused irritation until he pointed back to my lower half; and I realized I was a bit more excited over the idea than I thought.

"Hah! I told you." He snickered. "Have fun taking care of that before work."

I glared at him as he scurried off somewhere else within the home, then down below my waist at the tent that had formed within my pajamas.

"DaaAAMMIIIIT!" I groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain
What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again!"

I sang happily to myself as I stood in the hotel elevator, watching as the floor level slowly counted up to Y/n's floor. I had some extra time between my morning show and work here, so, I thought I'd come say good morning to my little vixen and bring her the things I bought.

"I'm laughing at clouds, so dark up above
The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love!"

With a soft chime the elevator door opened as it finally stopped. My smile widening as I strolled down the hallway, making my way toward her room. As I raised my fist to knock, however, my ear flicked at the sound of gentle sobs coming from the other side of the door.

My smile fell slightly, softening to something less sincere and more tightly pursed. I hoped she was alright, that perhaps she was just merely watching a film where a character was crying. I took a deep breath and knocked anyway.

"Sweetheart?" I called gently.

"...One sec." Her voice replied. She sounded... What was the word? Not necessarily sad, definitely not angry. No, I believe she sounded... fragile. I felt my stomach turn a little at the thought as I wondered why she might be upset.

I heard her feet shuffle across the floor and the door unlatch as she opened it. Her face was red, especially her nose. Her lips were pouty and eyes were slightly puffy. She smiled. Of course, fake or not a smile was always pretty on her; but her eyes currently told a difference story. It was not an expression of genuine happiness she was displaying, but instead a mask.

"Sorry babe, I forgot you were coming by this morning." She said gently, trying to hide the sniffles as she spoke to me. I felt my tail wag slightly at her little nickname, but quickly disregarded that acknowledgment as I stepped into her abode.

"Oh that's quite alright darling," I said, setting the bags of clothes down onto the foot of her bed. "I hope now isn't a bad time, I can come back later if that is what you prefer."

"No!" She said. With quite an amount of urgency, for that matter. "Please, you're fine, now isn't a bad time. I..."

She stammered for a second and anxiously fidgeted her hands. Her eyes seemed to look everywhere except for my gaze. I could tell she tried to think of some excuse as to why she didn't want me to leave but gave up trying as her emotions seemed to hold her decorum hostage. My brows furrowed as I looked upon her. Her ears slowly drooping down and flattening to her head. Another sniffle, barely audible, but it was there as she hung her head down in defeat.

"Is something the matter, darling?" I asked, stepping closer.

Imagine my surprise when she stepped up and hugged me.

My eyes widened as she did so, welcoming but unprepared for the gesture. Slowly relaxing into it as I hesitantly hugged her back. It was indeed unusual for her to be so quick to show genuine affection. Sure, there were times where she would be quite flirtatious with me but those seemed mostly like mere taunts. This wasn't to get a reaction from me, this was because she needed it.

I felt my ears flatten slightly as she softly begun to cry into my shoulder.

Oh- ohh no, she's crying. I thought. What do I do, how do I help? I don't know what to do when people cry-

"There, there..." I said.

I'm really not good at this.

"Sweetheart, do you... wish to talk about it?" I asked quietly. As if she had ever been quick to open up before, but, I couldn't just disregard her feelings completely. "We don't have to, but, the offer is open."

"I'm sorry, Alastor." She sniffled again, pulling away from the embrace. I let go, my body feeling cold in the absence of hers. My heart twinged a little as she wiped her own tears away with her thumbs.

I could do that for you...

"I know you didn't come up here just to watch me have a meltdown." She said with a chuckle. "Then again maybe you did, in which case you're right on time."

My lips formed a tight smile as I pulled my handkerchief out of my coat pocket.

"I came merely to show you a couple of things I got for us." I responded, hesitantly reaching up and gently wiping away the tear stains on her cheek. Being careful to use a delicate touch as to not be harsh on her skin. She allowed me to do this, and with a lack of resistance. It was almost as if it was a normalcy that I had done for her a hundred times.

"For the ball," I continued gently. "I found you a costume that I think you'll like for the performance, as well as a few masks. I've yet to find the right dress for you but I found matching masks for us, I thought that might be fun! And I've gotten you a separate one for your performance."

"I told you, you didn't have to." She said quietly, another tear streaming down her face.

With my other hand I gently held her chin to angle her face as I needed, making the simple act feel even more intimate than it was. "I don't have to do anything. I wanted to. I thought it might make you happy."

Her expression softened, whether it was at my gesture of wiping her tears away or because of my words, I'm unsure. But the look in her eyes was almost unreadable. Curiosity, of course, but swirling with that was also a certain softness I hardly ever saw in others. Her tears had ceased falling. I could hear her heart pick up in speed, and then slow back down just as quickly. Probably just a nervous reaction to me touching her, despite my gloves being on. "Thank you." She said. Her voice tiptoeing on a whisper.

My smile widened a little, but concern and sympathy were still carved into my features.

"What's on your mind, love?" I asked, releasing my gentle hold on her face as I looked upon her. Handkerchief still in hand in case she needed it again. Her words seemed to catch somewhere within her throat, but she forced them to spill from her lips.

"I found the song I want to perform to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Were you ever afraid of falling?" I asked.

"All the time." She answered, flicking her cigarette ash off the ledge. Her and I currently sitting on her cozy balcony roughly 20 stories up. "But if I let that fear stop me then I never get to experience those heights."

We had sat out on there for a good chunk of our time together. Sitting on the concrete and chain smoking while we just... talked. Y/n had told me that the song she had chosen she stumbled upon that morning, and when she had listened to the lyrics it had struck such a cord with her that it moved her to tears. She said it had hit close to home in a way she wasn't prepared to feel. I didn't pry and try to ask what feelings this song had spurred, as I'm certain she would have just told me outright if she wanted to discuss it in depth.

It might have been an hour, it might have been two. But it felt like only minutes as I sat there with her. Hell's sky cast a subtle pink glow against her soft and dewey skin, highlighting her features. Her hair blew softly off to the side from the occasional breeze. She looked tired, but her smile was genuine. Soft, but sincere nonetheless.

I wouldn't mind another morning like this.

"Thanks for sticking around." She hummed, staring out into the city. "They're probably wondering where we both are by now."

"Let them wonder." I shrugged. "I'd rather see to it that you were alright."

She smiled gently and looked back over to me. Looking just so sweet. I took another drag of the cigarette she handed me and felt my breath hitch as she sat closer to me. Resting her head on my shoulder. I felt my ears flatten and my cheeks redden.

But I didn't flinch or shy away.

I just draped my arm around her shoulder as we peacefully looked out at the view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 30
Upon stumbling across the Hazbin Hotel after losing her home in Hell, Aria had no choice but to stay there. The young lioness demon refused to accept...
46.9K 953 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
669K 15.7K 40
[COMPLETE] [Thanks for 100 followers!] [[READ DESCRIPTION]] ** MATURE CONTENT** Highest Rankings: - 1st in HazbinHotel - 1st in AngelDust - 1st in F...
297K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...