informed consent | short stor...

Por alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... Más

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part one
home for christmas - part two
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part one
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
getaway
mia's birthday
summer with you - part one
summer with you - part two
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

a very special new year's eve

12.1K 209 352
Por alisonfelix

Word count: 25,978 (i'm sorry)

__________________________

"Harry, that tickles." Mia smiled softly as she had her eyes trained on the book she was reading.

It was nice and warm enough in her apartment for her to have her legs bare, sleeping shorts covering her up a little as she paired it with one of Harry's sweaters. His head was on her thigh, his thumb stroking the inside of her knee.

A ticklish spot, Harry had found out. Her leg twitched a little, Mia biting her lip to fight off her smile as she tried to focus on the letters on the page of her book but she eventually threw her head back in a little giggle.

"I know." Harry smiled back, pressing his lips to her thigh.

"Stop." Mia chuckled and Harry gave in, patting her knee before readjusting his head on her thigh, "Am I hurting you, sweetheart?"

"Not at all." Mia murmured back, letting one hand rest on his head to play with his hair. Harry closed his eyes at the touch, humming softly, "Feels nice."

Mia smiled, continuing her read and the gentle strokes through Harry's soft hair. They were lounging on her couch as the evening came in. After spending the entire week at his parent's house, Harry had been basically spending the second week of Christmas break here, at Mia's apartment.

Hazel had gone off to her family for the break and returned yesterday evening. Even though Mia desperately wanted a girl's night with Hazel after not having seen her for two weeks, she couldn't help herself as she laid in bed by herself.

It was lonely, she felt. She was so used to Harry on the left side of her bed, constantly curled into her side and fitting his body around Mia's in whatever way. She missed his breaths in her neck, his arms around her, and the way he'd wake her up with his tongue between her thighs.

Mia felt cold beneath the sheets and texted him, asking him to come over. He was here within twenty minutes and missed her just as much as she missed him. Harry and Mia hadn't left each other's sides during the two weeks of Christmas breaks and both dreaded the return of classes. It meant not spending each breathing moment with one another and it'd hurt.

Harry had grown insanely attached to his Mia, almost feeling like he couldn't go an hour without seeing or hearing from her. It drove his friends nuts and they constantly made fun of him, but Harry simply flipped them off and went to Mia's place to spend the night.

They weren't used to their moody friend being so smitten with a girl, but Mia just turned Harry into a soft, pink ball of fluff who could only dreamily stare at her and be filled with need for her.

The pair had hung out with his friends a few times, but Mia was constantly surprised at how filthy they were. Besides, Harry knew how much of a perfectionist she was. Mia tried, but she preferred her own home, her own comfort. Being social and being around people just sort of exhausted her.

And so her and Harry created some sort of a routine by living together for these two weeks. And it was very domestic. They woke up around nine and always tried to go out for their coffee order. It meant fresh air and a little movement, the December cold waking them up nicely. They felt fresh after that, taking the coffee back to her apartment and whipping up some breakfast.

Mia sheepishly admitted that she'd been having the same breakfast for years because she just enjoyed it so much. Toast with eggs and a little bit of fruit. Harry had chuckled at that, shaking his head to himself because it was the most Mia thing that she could do.

Mia was a creature of habits, of structure. It didn't surprise Harry one bit that she one day found a breakfast she liked and stuck with it. She was always hesitant in trying new things, but worked hard on letting part of that go. By inviting Harry to move in temporarily, that was also being tested.

She had gotten slightly used to living with Hazel, but Harry was a different sort of roommate. One that left his socks everywhere, that left his shoes by the door for her to near trip over, who made the bathroom look like a tsunami had passed through it whenever he showered.

Somehow, Mia had noticed, Harry didn't dry off. He turned the water off, loosely hung the towel around him and just walked around like that. Without being dried off. It drove her nuts the first time she found puddles everywhere in the apartment from where his feet had been and it drove her even more nuts when he pulled up his boxers and she could tell they stuck to his still wet skin. She couldn't understand how it didn't bother him.

Harry tried as well, to be more clean and mindful of Mia's living habits. After all, he was in her home and he had to adapt, just like she did when living with him for a week. He did notice that her anxious cleaning became more frequent after they returned from Holmes Chapel. Like she hadn't been able to do that all week so she needed to catch up with it and get it out of her system.

The week spent with Harry's family, had been a welcome breath of fresh air. Mia was accepted by his parents and brother completely, already so close to her that they called often and had made plans to meet up in London soon. Edward made her a couple of drawings and Mia had been patient with him all week. Harry loved her for that.

All he ever wanted in a partner was for them to see him for who he was, flaws and all. Someone he didn't have to hide from, not even the less pretty parts. Harry had noticed that in the past, people mostly knew him for his looks. Mia looked past that and even though she was utterly attracted to his exterior, she loved his personality even more. His imperfections most of all.

After the difficult phone call with her mum, it hadn't been easy for a few days. Mia's heart had felt heavy after that, but Harry was patient and picked her back up, gluing her pieces back together and holding her lovingly. She trusted him so much and he admired the continuous strength she showed in her relationship with her parents.

A few days after that, she had sent them a long text to explain why she wanted to quit psychology and that same evening, she enrolled in her new courses to restart her education, in anthropology this time.

Harry felt so proud of her for pushing through and following her dreams. They celebrated with a little private dinner at the apartment, sharing a glass of wine while they ate leftovers.

And he had rewarded her later that night. It was their first night back in the apartment after a long day of travelling back from Manchester. Hazel wasn't here, the apartment had felt empty and cold and Harry didn't want to leave Mia by herself even if he had no fresh clothes left. He couldn't stand the sight of Mia shivering in a silent apartment by herself.

To warm up, they showered together. And just the sight of Mia's body covered in wet droplets, had made Harry's mouth water. Their kiss started innocent until Mia could feel him poking into her belly. Much to Harry's surprise, she had been the first one to touch him, her hand carefully and tentatively closing around his shaft to pump him in the most gentle way. Harry could've cried from her innocent and accidental teasing.

Their kisses turned hungrier and sloppier after that, tongues dancing together as Harry pushed her up against the shower wall. His hands felt around her body, memorizing her curves and appreciating every inch of skin she so bravely bared to him. He knew showering together required a new level of trust from Mia. At the beginning, she always remained shy no matter how often they'd seen each other naked now.

But Harry was expert in setting the mood and weakening Mia's knees, especially when he opened his mouth and murmured in her ear about all the things he was thinking about. And that's what he did, holding her still, forcing her hips against the wall as he spoke in her ear so filthily, praising her for how brave she was and telling her how much he wanted her... it only took one brush of his finger over her clit to get her off.

Mia had cried out his name, grateful for his arm around her to hold her up. After that, they grinded and kissed until Harry came and they rinsed of with pink cheeks.

It was safe to say that Mia felt appreciated.

They usually started their mornings with short showers after breakfast, to get ready for the day. Sometimes separately so they could just wake up easily, or sometimes together with playful giggles, loving whispers and stolen kisses.

Throughout the day, Mia kept busy with some chores. Happy cleaning, Harry called it. He had learned that Mia had two types of cleaning. She either did it very neurotically when anxious, needing her space to be clean and structured in order to find some comfort in her own brain. Other times, she did it when she was in a good mood, humming songs under her breath.

Harry kept busy with writing with the free time the holidays provided him with. It was one of the reasons he got into philosophy in the first place as a teenager, but going into uni and living in dorms made sure that other things quickly got more important than writing and it became an old, forgotten hobby.

But he had a muse now, Mia inspiring the poetry he easily penned down in a handwriting so scribbly she could hardly decipher it. Harry didn't exactly mind that Mia couldn't read every little thought in his mind.

"Harry?"

His eyes focussed on the words, reading an Audre Lorde book now per Mia's recommendation. He went over a passage that was underlined in wobbly pencil, had an accolade next to it with three exclamation marks and the word 'this!!' written next to it in Mia's handwriting.

'Tell them about how you're never really a whole person if you remain silent, because there's always that one little piece inside you that wants to be spoken out, and if you keep ignoring it, it gets madder and madder and hotter and hotter, and if you don't speak it out one day it will just up and punch you in the mouth from the inside.'

This book had Mia written all over it. He wondered if she had a moment of self-realization when reading this passage and if it reminded her of her own silence against her parents.

He finished the quote and took a breath, "Hm?" His eyes zeroed in on the way her foot softly bounced to the beat of the music he put on earlier. It was nice that Mia always agreed with his playlists and let Harry play his own music.

"What are daddy issues?"

He near choked on a breath, perking his ears to hear the song by The Neighbourhood sounding through the speaker on the coffee table. He patted her leg as he pushed himself up on his elbow to face her. Mia lowered her book, her hand slipping from Harry's hair as she looked at him with wondering eyes, "Hm?" She urged.

"Oh." He chuckled, "Uh – have you never heard of that?"

"No, I just heard it in the song. It's a good song." She smiled, softly humming along to the tune, "I just don't really understand it."

Harry sat up a little bit, closing his book, "Well... it basically means when someone has a messed up relationship with their dad. And as a result, they have issues with men. Usually it's being referred to women, so when a girl has daddy issues it means she has a bad relationship with her dad and that influences the way she sees relationships. It's usually quite toxic."

"Oh." Mia frowned, "I didn't know that."

"It took a bit of a life of its own." Harry shrugged, "Like it's actually quite a serious thing in therapy and stuff but it's turned very sexual."

Mia nibbled her lip in thought, "Is... is that why you call – uh, yourself daddy?" She carefully asked. Her cheeks pinked up immediately. Talking about anything sexual was always going to be weird to Mia. She could get over it at least a little bit during anything sexual, Harry taking the lead in that and her following along. But outside of that, it felt rather mortifying. She was sure Harry knew this after their few therapy sessions and how shy she always got.

Harry smiled as he scooted closer to her, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her into him a little, "Not really. I just... uh – I think it's a bit of a power play. And I suppose I like that." His voice lowered and softened a little bit near the end, Harry's gaze focussed on the soft parting of Mia's pink lips. Harry continued, "I like that. Taking the power, or giving you the power. So sexy."

She blushed deeper when she noticed his shift in attention, and Harry's lips curled up into a small smirk before he leaned in to kiss her. Mia's eyes fluttered close when she allowed Harry to hold onto the back of her head, his lips moulding in with hers to fit together like two soft pillows. He exhaled through his nose, tilting his head and kissing her deeper.

Mia's nose brushed against the hoop in his nostril as she blindly put her book off to the side, not even realizing she put it down where the couch ended so it tumbled to the floor. Neither her or Harry paid it any attention, his hands sliding down to the cinch of her waist.

Harry's jumper fell big on Mia, fully turning her hands into little sweater paws and the hem reached even below the sleeping shorts she wore, fuzzy socks with ducks on them keeping her feet warm.

"God, how are you this sexy." Harry whispered, holding onto the full of her thigh to yank her on top of him and position her over his lap. Mia felt breathless from the kiss, not even fighting it when Harry threw her around and positioned her however he wanted. She trusted him completely, even if it once had caused her head to bang into the headboard.

Mia shyly blushed, her lips smeared against his as she smiled softly, "Harry, I'm in pyjamas." She murmured back. His hands slid up her bare thighs, fingers denting her skin and leaving goosebumps in their voyage as he slipped underneath the jumper she wore to hold onto her hips, splaying his fingers over the bones.

"I don't care, you look adorable." He softly spoke back, keeping their lips brushing over one another. She tasted like her cherry lipbalm and a hint of the soup they had for lunch. Mia bit her lip as Harry nudged his nose against hers. He exhaled softly as his hands kneaded her hips, "So pretty, just fuckin' gorgeous. Can't believe I get to be yours."

Her heart stuttered as she pressed herself further into Harry, eliciting an accidental soft grunt from him which made her blush harder. But Mia couldn't help it, the way her body reacted when he spoke to dotingly to her, when he whispered out words of love. She only wanted him more, wanted to feel closer and more connected.

Harry stared at the angel sitting on his lap, so innocent and blushy at the compliments he showered her in. He couldn't stop them from rolling off his tongue, they all came naturally when around her.

The jiggling of keys and the opening of the front door, caused Mia to pull back with a little smack as she tightened her grip on Harry's shoulders. Her eyes widened as she stared at the front door opening, revealing Hazel who immediately rolled her eyes, "Are you two going at it again?" She spoke as she took off her mittens, her beanie and her scarf.

Mia winced under her breath as she climbed off of Harry's lap quickly, tugging down her shorts a little as she picked up the fallen book. Harry cleared his throat, adjusting his sweatpants. He already tremendously missed the feeling of Mia's warmth on his lap.

"Hi, Hazel." Harry sing-songed, cursing under his breath at the cockblocking. To be fair, he had hardly been able to hold his hands off of his Mia in these past few weeks. They were intimate at least every day, sometimes more than once with the exception of when she felt so down in Holmes Chapel that she wasn't up to anything physical. Harry just couldn't stop himself, getting hard over and over again whenever she was near him. He felt such a connection to her that his body just craved hers at all times.

Sometimes it got inappropriate, like they'd be out for coffee and she'd blush and giggle at something he said, and her eyes would glaze over in that particular fonding look she could sometimes send him. He couldn't really explain it. It was like her eyes softened and... changed. Like she stared into his soul with so much adoration it made him weak in the knees. Like he couldn't breathe and he just felt the crimson rising up on his neck whenever she stared at him like that. Usually it was accompanied by a small, easy smile on her lips, like she was so lost in her feelings of love for him.

During moments like that, at least one part of Harry was always very awake. It was embarrassing how often he'd have to hide his boners. He didn't dare telling Mia at first, afraid of what her reaction might be if she realized how obsessed he was with her. When she did notice his fidgeting and the way he took of his jumper – even if it wasn't all that warm inside the coffee house – to drape it over his lap, she got shy and glanced away.

When it happened again, she actually burst out into laughter and teased him a little bit. Harry teased her right back, realizing two could play at that game. He dragged her home and tossed her on the bed, tearing off her clothes before pinning her down and edging her as he continuously grinded his bare, hard cock between her folds and against her clit. Mia had gasped and near sobbed for him until he finally granted her relief – only after she moaned for him as daddy.

The lust for her was so prominent, but it was a side effect of how in love he was. He had never felt this infatuated with someone, like he just wanted her because he loved her. She was one ball of pink and comfort for him and Harry found that he just craved her presence at all times.

Hazel and his friends called them a clingy couple, but Harry knew that it was mainly him being clingy and Mia bashfully smiling over it. She was far more reserved in the presence of other people – and was overall far more reserved because she continued to have a constant fear of annoying Harry or him getting sick of her.

Harry had that same fear, and it was very prominent because he wasn't sure how to handle all these new emotions. The difference was that it was impossible for him to tone it down. He had tried many times but pouted like a lost puppy whenever they didn't hold hands or she was too far away from him.

"Mia," Hazel sighed as she palmed her face in her hands with a groan, "I have such a problem for tonight. I don't have a dress."

Mia frowned as she hastily approached her friend, taking the drama over a dress very easily, "Didn't you find anything today?" She asked as she laid a gentle hand on Hazel's shoulder. Hazel lifted her head, real tears in her eyes as she shook her head, "No." She murmured, "God, I'm such an idiot! Who waits until New Year's Eve to find a New Year's Eve dress?!"

It was a rhetorical question and Mia didn't respond, sending her best friend a sympathetic look, "Hazel, you always look so beautiful." She stroked her hand soothingly over her covered arm. Hazel sniffed, "B-But I want to feel beautiful too."

Harry exhaled a breath from the couch, getting up his feet as he realized this conversation was no longer for him. It was personal, the way Hazel was talking to Mia right now about her insecurities. She was showing her emotions in a vulnerable way, and Harry felt like he was intruding. Hazel hastily wiped underneath her eye when Harry approached the pair, "I'm gonna get to the dorm and get ready for tonight. I'll see you at the bar, lovie?" Harry spoke, wrapping his arm around Mia's shoulders.

She smiled softly at him, "Yes, I'll see you at the bar. Bye." She tilted her head to kiss his jaw once and Harry smiled, pressing his lips to hers shortly. Mia blushed as they were right in front of Hazel, but she didn't seem too occupied with them sharing a kiss, lost in her dilemma over a perfect dress.

"See you later tonight, too, Hazel." Harry gently squeezed her shoulder before leaning in and quickly pecking her temple, "And I think you look very pretty in red." He added the compliment.

Hazel huffed a little but had a small smile on her lips, and Mia grinned wide as she caught Harry's wink at her before he disappeared through the door. Her heart beat faster when she realized Harry and Hazel's friendship was blooming.

With Harry out of the apartment, Mia went back so consoling her friend, "Hazel... Why don't we go have a look in your closet, hm? I'm sure there's plenty of options."

Hazel groaned softly, "Fuck, I need to stop crying." She muttered to herself, desperately wiping away her tears. Mia pouted softly at her, "You can cry if you want. Do you want some tea? I still have hot water from earlier. Oh, and there's still soup, too. Or do you need to be by yourself for a bit? I can go to my room."

"No," Hazel muttered as she shook her head, "come here."

And Mia's eyes widened in surprise when Hazel pulled her in for a hug. Mia was careful as she wrapped her arms around her friend, letting her sob into her neck for a bit. They hadn't often done this. Well, they had, but it was mostly Mia needing Hazel for comfort and not the other way around. Mia was sure there was more going on than just a dress for Hazel to be this emotional today.

She decided not to ask about it until Hazel brought it up herself. Mia soothingly ran her hand over Hazel's back as she gently shushed her, letting her have her moment to let it all out. If there was anything Mia had learned in spending the week with Harry's parents, it was that hugs and consoling words could do so much. She had always learned to sort of bottle up her emotions, her parents calling it a sign of weakness, but with Anne and Des and Edward, there was plenty of room for vulnerability.

"Cassie, Lynn and Renan are going to be here soon." Hazel sniffled. Mia checked the clock, "I think we still have some time. It's okay."

They had decided to all have dinner here, Mia, Hazel, Cassie, Lynn and Renan. Just something easy, something they could heat up in the oven and it was a dish Mia and Hazel had prepared earlier today so they didn't have too much work to do about it anymore. After having an easy dinner here, they'd all head to the bar for a little party and a countdown – something Mia tried very hard not to be too nervous about.

The bar was fine the other time she went there, but just the thought of crowds and loud music and darkness and strangers made her anxiety spike. She just tried not to let her anxiety make her miss out on things like this. These would be memories she'd cherish all her life.

They had also decided that before dinner, Lynn, Cassie and Renan would come over to get ready all together. Mia had half a mind to tell Hazel to cancel on that and allow herself some more time, but she also knew that Hazel was an extrovert and thrived in the company of others. Being surrounded by her friends would probably make her feel loads better, something Mia found hard to imagine.

She gently guided Hazel to her bedroom, making her sit down on the bed. "I'll be right back." Mia spoke, squeezing her shoulder as Hazel blew her nose and nodded. Mia rushed into the kitchen to bring Hazel a warm cup of tea, setting it down on her desk before she opened up Hazel's closet, "Can I have a look?" She suggested.

Hazel looked a little tired and then nodded, "Yeah."

Mia smiled at her and opened Hazel's very colourful closet, scanning the pieces as her eyes were drawn to the red. She remembered Harry's words, and Hazel did indeed look stunning in red. After pulling out a few pieces and Hazel continuously shaking her head no, Mia could see her losing the motivation even more.

"Mia," Hazel groaned, "there's nothing here."

"Yes, there is." Mia spoke, crouching down in front of Hazel who sat on the edge of the bed with her head low. Mia squeezed her knee as she nibbled her lip, "If you want, we can cancel the whole thing. We can stay inside tonight and just watch a movie and drink tea."

Hazel sighed with a wobbly lip, sniffing once before slowly shaking her head, "No, I-I don't want to ruin the evening. I'll be fine." She tried to assure Mia, who gave her friend a sympathetic look, "Okay. Also, if you want, you can have a look in my closet. I don't know if you'll like any of the things I have but you never know."

"Do you have anything in red?" Hazel wiped underneath her eyes and Mia smiled, "I actually do."

Mia squeezed Hazel's knee again, "I'll be right back." And then she got up to head into her own room. Her fluffy duck socks made her slide around the floors a little, her room slightly colder due to the window that had been cracked a few hours prior to let the room air out. She stood in front of her closet and opened it up, holding her lip between her teeth to pull out the red dress.

She decided not to tell Hazel that Mia actually decided to wear this one tonight weeks ago. In true Mia fashion, she had decided on a dress a long time before the actual event. The predictability of knowing what to wear just eased her anxiety and made the evening a little less scary. She had stumbled upon this one ages ago, buying it because it was also something she could wear on other occasions. It was a colour she didn't usually go for, but she felt beautiful in the dress.

Harry had seen it and loved it for her too, dragging his eyes up the fabric as Mia held it in front of her. The fabric was gorgeous, the embroidered little stars on it were subtle yet intricate. It was beautiful, and Mia's eyes sparkled when she saw the look on his face.

With a short breath, she pulled it out of her closet and walked back into Hazel's room, who was blowing her nose again. Mia held the dress up, "This is the only red one I have."

Hazel turned her head and her eyes widened, "What the fuck?! Mia! Oh my god!" She cursed, getting up her feet immediately as her hands carefully stroked over the material of the short dress, "It's so fucking beautiful!"

"Hazel." Mia groaned at her excessive cursing and Hazel broke out into a wide grin, "Why have you been hiding this dress for so long?!"

Mia smiled at her friend's reaction though, softly shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know. Haven't found an occasion for it. Do you want to try it on?"

"Yes!" Hazel exclaimed in a squeak, "Oh my god! This is so beautiful, what the hell." She seemed stunned as she took the dress from Mia's hands and laid it down on her bed. Her blonde ponytail bobbed around a little as Hazel got undressed to her underwear. Mia sat on the bed a little uncomfortably, keeping her eyes away from Hazel who tried on the dress.

"Mia, what do you think?" Hazel asked. Mia glanced at her and broke out into a smile, seeing the red dress hugging Hazel's figure perfectly. The tears had dried and the smile was permanent on Hazel's face, who looked at herself in the red dress, "It's so pretty." She murmured.

Mia hummed softly, "It is. Do you feel pretty?"

"So pretty." Hazel giggled before turning around and opening her arms. Mia accepted the hug, desperately trying to be happy for Hazel but her mind was sort of spinning, wondering what on earth she was going to wear now.

As if Hazel read her thoughts, she pulled back with her hands on Mia's shoulders. Her eyes were still slightly rimmed red and watery but the tears had dried, "What are you going to wear?"

"Oh." Mia sighed, shrugging, "Uh – I haven't given it much thought. I probably have a black dress left." She played it off casually but wondered if Hazel could hear the tremble in her voice. Hazel frowned, "A black dress? Which one?"

Mia avoided her eyes, "I-I don't know."

"Mia, I own like nine black dresses. Come on, let's have a look." Hazel held her hand on Mia's shoulder and they turned back around to Hazel's closet. The fourth dress that Hazel pulled out, felt alright to Mia. It was very simple, modest but also classy.

It had a rather high neck, hiding her decolletage and then had some thick straps over her shoulders. It was short, reaching halfway down her thighs but in a rather tight material, meaning she wouldn't expose her underwear if she took a spin around. At her left thigh, she had a little split which gave the dress a more daring and sexy look.

"Go ahead, try it on!" Hazel gushed, ushering Mia into her own room to get changed. Mia nibbled her lip as she was in her room, taking another look at the dress. It was out of her comfort zone. The red dress she originally picked out wasn't longer than this one, but it was less tight and had long bell sleeves to hide a little more skin.

Mia shimmied out of her shorts and took off the jumper she borrowed from Harry. In her underwear and fuzzy socks, she slipped the dress on. She smoothed her palms over her tummy and turned around, seeing the shape of her butt. She could even see the line of her panties and her cheeks flushed, realizing she'd have to put on a thong to hide that.

It was far more daring than what Mia would usually wear, but then again this entire evening was out of her comfort zone. Maybe this was part of it. She did feel sexy. And with her lip between her teeth, she headed back into Hazel's room.

Hazel was still looking at herself in the red dress and her jaw dropped when she saw Mia, a small smirk appearing on her lips as she puckered her lips next, "Well, I think Harry's going to have to pull the mommy-card again tonight."

"Hazel!" Mia shrieked, turning beat red at the memory of that and the way she told Hazel about Harry's little kink. Hazel threw her head back in a laugh, "I'm joking! You look fucking hot, Mia. Oh my god. Harry's going to die. How do you feel?"

"I feel fine. I think." Mia murmured, "I mean, I-I feel pretty. I think. But this is... well, very different than what I usually wear."

"Yeah, but that's not bad, is it? Different isn't bad."

"It's not." Mia agreed as she nervously inhaled, "But I'm not sure."

"Okay. Look, I have a more flowy one too with long sleeves. Why don't you take this one off and we'll get everything ready for Lynn, Cassie and Renan to arrive and you can still make your decision later tonight."

Mia let out a small breath and smiled at Hazel's compassion, nodding, "That sounds good."

"By the way, how's it going between you and Harry?" Hazel asked as she slipped off the red dress again to put on her sweats and jumper. Mia was across the hall in her own room, doors open as she also changed back into comfy clothes to focus on her hair and her make-up. Her face lit up upon the mention of Harry, "Good. Really good. Actually – uh..." She took a breath and tugged on her jumper before sitting back down on Hazel's bed, who reached for the cup of tea Mia made her.

Hazel took a sip and looked at Mia, "Hm?" She urged.

Mia harshly bit her lip – which was one of her nervous traits – and fiddled with the sleeves of the oversized jumper, "I think tonight... it's going to be... special." She breathed out the last word. Hazel frowned in confusion, "Special? Because it's New Year's?"

Mia avoided her eyes, once more damning herself that she was so, so difficult with words. How could she ask for advice, how could she say what she was meant to say? Mia took a breath, "S-So, when we were at his parent's place, I felt like I was ready to – uh..." She licked her lip, "t-take the next step."

Hazel's brows raised in realization, "You wanted to have sex?"

Mia flushed red and winced under her breath, "Yes." She squeaked out.

"Wow." Hazel breathed, "Okay. Well – that's alright, isn't it? If you feel like you're ready? Have you talked to him about it?"

Mia turned a brighter shade of red, remembering how she basically begged for Harry and pressed her bare body up against him only for him to be the one with the level head and stop them from doing anything without being a little more prepared.

"A little." She admitted, but she also knew they hadn't decently talked about it. Not after that. They had been intimate all week and Mia had enjoyed everything they did. His tongue, his fingers, his thigh, his entire body that he used to pleasure her while simultaneously wrapping her in his arms and keeping her safe – was more than she could ever dream of.

"Well, I think you're comfortable enough around him." Hazel gave her opinion, "Like you completely light up when he's around and you're very smiley and happy. So if you feel like you can trust him... I don't see why not."

Mia was glad for the serious turn this conversation took. Hazel didn't tease her or make fun of her, or joke around. She took Mia's words seriously and realized her friend needed this, an unbiased opinion and advice. Mia nodded slowly, "O-Okay, so..." She cleared her throat, "Do I... prepare?" She breathed out the last words, utterly uncomfortable.

Hazel frowned, "Like... shave?"

"Oh." Mia muttered as her skin grew hotter, "N-No, not that. I don't know. Just... I don't know what to expect." She rushed out, desperately pulling at the skin surrounding her cuticles. She was fine with the shaving routine she had down, and Harry had never complained. Hazel hummed and nodded, "I get that. It's unfamiliar territory, no matter if you've been sexual before. He has fingered you, right?"

Mia wanted to sink through the floor, "Yes."

"With how many fingers?"

Mia groaned under her breath and Hazel chuckled, "Mia, relax, it's just me."

"Two." Mia exhaled and Hazel nodded again, "Okay. But... I mean, the first time is probably going to be a little uncomfortable no matter what. It's a tiny bit painful, like it just stings. And it's unfamiliar, it's hard to compare to any other feeling. But the thing that will make it okay is knowing your partner is enjoying themselves and you feel really close."

Upon hearing that, Mia perked up a little. That's what she wanted, that's the thing she wanted the most of all. Being closer to Harry. As close as they could be. She nodded at Hazel's words who offered her a reassuring smile, "I'm sure Harry knows what he's doing, so just let him take the lead. If you change your mind, that's okay too. But he's been nothing but sweet to you, so I'm sure you'll feel good with him."

Mia smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah." She admitted, "I-I think so too."

She liked how she could talk to Hazel about this. The concept of her being a virgin had never been weird in this apartment. It was something Hazel figured out about Mia rather quickly but she had never made it a point. Mia knew Hazel lost her virginity about two years ago and it was sort of nice to have an experienced friend like her.

"Do you have condoms? Or do you need some?"

"Some?" Mia spoke with wide eyes as Hazel rummaged her bedside drawer, "Yeah, take like... three or something. Maybe one breaks or maybe you do it twice. Who knows."

"Twice." Mia muttered under her breath, not even thinking about that before as she took the condoms from Hazel. She had been so set on that first time with Harry that she sort of forgot about all the times after that. The first time meant they'd have sex. As a couple. Like regularly. Like how they now were intimate with one another, they'd do that instead. It made Mia feel hot, but also anxious because she wasn't sure how she'd feel during penetration. Maybe it hurt, or maybe she'd never enjoy it. It didn't look like it could be pleasurable, Mia thought. She had seen Harry's dick up close and it'd be a lie if she hadn't thought of the logistics of it.

Like... how would he fit.

Mia shuddered just thinking about it, but she wanted it so bad at the same time. Having him grinding bare against her just felt so electrifying, she couldn't even imagine what it'd feel like to have him even closer. She just felt like their connection would be so incredible and she wanted nothing more.

"And just talk about boundaries beforehand." Hazel advised, "Make sure you know the signs of when the other wants to stop, make sure you communicate. And like I said, if you change your mind, that's completely fine. There's nothing wrong with saying yes one moment and saying no the other. You remember what I said about saying no, right?"

Mia smiled softly and nodded, "Yes. No means no."

"Exactly." Hazel firmly nodded.

About an hour later, the bell rang and the people arrived. It was around six in the evening now and Mia and Hazel welcomed Hazel's friends. Mia shifted on her feet a little nervously at the sudden noise in the apartment, her hands still fumbling with the sleeves of Harry's jumper she had stolen.

She had asked Hazel if she needed to change for her friends to arrive, but Hazel said everyone would arrive in warm, comfy wear and they'd get ready together. Mia remembered the fun she had the last time Hazel's friends dolled her up for a night out, and her anxiety eased a little.

"Hi." Mia smiled at Lynn, who's black hair was in a soft updo which brought out her facial features. Mia had never seen her without heavy, graphic eyeliner and she was sure after doing their make-up, her signature line around her eyes would make a reappearance.

"Hi, Mia." Lynn smiled back, pulling her in for a small hug, "Can I put my bag here?" She gestured towards the shoe rack and Mia nodded quickly, "Oh, yeah, of course. Wherever, it's fine."

Hazel whispered something to Cassie, who immediately nodded as she started undoing her shoes, and Lynn and Renan followed suit. Mia blushed a little, knowing Hazel had reminded them of one of the rules she had a hard time letting go off. She was so pleasantly surprised at how pliant everyone was to her little quirks that she found hard to supress.

Maybe Harry was right. She wasn't too much.

You will never be too much for someone who can't get enough of you.

"Hi, Cassie." Mia smiled at the blonde, who's hair had grown out a little and she noticed the strawberry shade of it had faded a bit. In return, she dyed the tips in a violet colour and pulled it off incredibly once more. Renan also gave her a hug and Mia and Hazel guided them into the living room.

Hazel pulled open the fridge for a bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate while Mia settled on some non-alcoholic cocktail she purchases together with Hazel at the grocery store. Pulling out little bites and turning on some music, the five of them sat down around the coffee table to get started on their make-up.

Mia's eyes widened at the huge piles of make-up Lynn and Cassie pulled out of their bags, and realized her own little make-up bag was nothing compared to theirs. Cassie unzipped one of her bags, "Mia, what're you doing for make-up?"

"Oh." Mia mumbled, scratching above her brow, "I – uh... I don't know. I usually do the same thing. Like a little concealer, some bronzer and then mascara." She shrugged.

"Of course, if you've got incredible skin like yours!" Renan playfully complained before he showed his acne scars to Hazel, who sympathetically nodded. His darker skin tone made the scars less obvious, but Renan still preferred to wear a little foundation on his face.

"Well, you can take a look at some of the eyeshadows we brought. If you want, you can borrow some." Lynn suggested, "Hazel said your dress is black so you can basically do whatever you feel like."

Mia's eyes glanced over the multiple eyeshadow palettes which held every possible colour she could ever imagine. She nibbled on her bruised lip again before clearing her throat, "Thank you, that's so kind. I-I just don't really know how to do that."

"I can help if you want." Lynn shrugged, "I do a very tricky eyeliner every single day, I have a very steady hand!" She held her hand up to prove her point and Mia cracked a smile, feeling at ease again around Hazel's friends. She nodded, "That would be really nice. Thank you, Lynn."

Hazel shot Mia a small smile and even squeezed her knee reassuringly underneath the coffee table. She had assumed Mia would need a little re-warming up to her friends after only hanging out with Harry for a while. For her, this was a large group even if it was just the five of them. Hazel also knew the entire evening would bring Mia a little anxiety, about going out to a dark, loud bar with many people she didn't know.

They had already agreed to set an alarm on their phone every thirty minutes to text, making sure the other was alright. Hazel assumed Mia would spend most of her time at the bar with Harry, but she still wanted to check up on her friend every once in a while. Mia's heart warmed at the care Hazel showed for her. Their friendship was so pure, Mia felt. She was very grateful to Hazel.

As expected, the evening turned a little more loose the more they talked altogether. Everyone decided to put on their clothes, Lynn wearing a very daring cut-out black lace dress. It looked incredible to say the least, she had a body and curves to die for and just looked so incredibly sexy. Mia tilted her head to the side as she stared at her, Lynn radiating a confidence which Mia was so unfamiliar with.

And for the first time, she sort of felt attracted to another woman. It hadn't happened before, and Mia blushed a little when she started feeling warm – a feeling only Harry had successfully pulled from her so far. She tore her eyes away and wondered if she would ever be as confident as Lynn, or as sexy as Lynn.

Cassie in return wore a sparkly jump suit with a plunging neckline, even Renan's eyes flying to her chest as he let out a low whistle and made a comment about being gay yet loving tits. Mia blushed again at the foul language as Hazel opened up another bottle.

Her cheeks grew even redder when she came out in her little black dress, deciding on the daring one – which was nothing compared to how the others were dressed – after a little nudging from everyone in the apartment. Mia did feel her skin radiating as she felt everyone's eyes on her, taking a small spin in front of them. The thong felt slightly uncomfortable, but she could wear a regular bra and she was grateful for that.

Mia decided to straighten her hair for once, letting it fall down her back in dark brown strands as Cassie dragged the Steampod through different sections of her hair.

Hazel got the most compliments in the red dress and Mia couldn't even see a sliver anymore of the sad girl that was crying on her bed only hours prior. And watching Hazel be so happy, Mia didn't have a single regret that she offered her the dress she was supposed to wear.

Renan wore a bright lilac suit with part of his chest exposed, the make-up he put on really accentuated his facial bone structure and he looked overall incredible, even doing a little moon walk for us.

After Lynn had done Mia's make-up, she stared at herself in Hazel's full-length mirror in her room. She put on strappy heels, braving the cold on a night like this by walking around in sandals and a barely-there dress. Her hair was long, something Mia sort of hadn't realized by always wearing it in a ponytail or a braid. Besides that, she hardly ever straightened it so it felt even longer.

Her make-up was... incredible. Her eyes were slightly darkened by some eyeshadow, varying in shades from light brown to a near black at her outer corner, beautifully blended into her crease. There was a touch of gold glitter on her lids and then Lynn successfully dragged an eyeliner pen right above Mia's lash line, giving her gaze even more dimension.

Mia felt sexy. A feeling that occurred more and more since she was with Harry. She glanced down to the ring he gifted her, sparkling on her pointer finger of her left hand and a small smile appeared on her face. The promise of him and her together.

She had texted Harry back and forth a bit but didn't mention anything about her outfit change. Harry was upholding the tradition with his friends of having dinner at their place – even though it wasn't really a tradition because they had only done it once before – and blew up Mia's phone a little after having a beer too many.

Mia found it adorable, smiling at the slightly misspelled words which Harry used to send very long texts in which he explained his never-ending love for his sweetheart.

Mia giggled and texted him back, saying he was drunk but that she loved him very much. Harry sent back an array of emoticons, one being an eggplant which Mia frowned at. She shrugged to herself and sent back a laughing emoji, unsure of what he really meant.

Dinner went smoothly, the wine flowing and even Mia dared to have one glass before switching back to water or her iced tea. Hazel's friends didn't set the kitchen on fire and even if Mia started cleaning up right after Cassie swallowed her last bite, no one complained as they let her do whatever she needed to.

Mia felt at ease, humming along to the song Hazel played. Mia recognized it, her lips curling up into a smile when she was brought back to her afternoon on the couch with Harry.

Nobody does it like you do.

I know how much it matters to you.

I know that you've got daddy issues.

Her hip popped out as she let some warm water run with dish soap to soak some of the dirtier dishes. Mia wouldn't close an eye all night if she knew there were dirty dishes sitting on the counter, ones that didn't fit into the dishwasher anymore. She hated waking up to the smell of whatever they cooked the night before and preferred her space clean when she woke up.

She could already see herself in the morning, preparing coffee for her and Harry. Recently, she had bought some sweeteners and liked adding some caramel into her coffee. Harry found it disgusting, just like Mia found it disgusting how he drank lukewarm water. They playfully bickered about it.

Her heart squeezed as she exhaled a shaky breath, unable to explain the feeling of missing Harry mere hours after seeing him. The texts he sent indicated he felt the same way. They were so drawn to one another, Mia couldn't understand how she ever coped before him.

They decided to play some drinking games next, Mia playing along with some card games and actually really getting into it – much to Hazel's amusement. Hazel dodged them playing never have I ever, knowing how shitty it always turned for people who were shy and not as experienced or open about their experiences like Mia. The others didn't complain.

Around ten in the evening – with Mia refusing to give into the fatigue she already felt – they decided to head towards the bar. It was just a few streets over, but it was freezing outside. With minus two, Mia couldn't understand how she was supposed to be outside with bare legs and just a flimsy jacket over her dress – and her open toed shoes!

She glanced at the others in her apartment, realizing they were all slightly buzzed on alcohol and they probably wouldn't feel the cold as much. Mia always knew Hazel left the apartment with little clothing when she went out to party, and Mia always worried about her getting sick or slipping on ice when she did so.

When they were gathering their stuff to leave and Mia flipped her long hair out of the neckline of the leather blazer she borrowed from her friend, Hazel took a hold of her arm, "Hey, are you excited to go?" Her speech was a little bit slurred and Mia smiled as she smoothed out her dress. Her legs felt a little wobbly at how unprepared she felt for going out on a night like this.

With Harry, she knew she'd feel safe. And then hopefully, they could still indulge on her plans by the time they came here. If she wasn't too tired, if he wasn't too tipsy. The fact that she couldn't predict it, just scared her a little and that on its own frustrated her.

Mia looked around, at the easiness of Hazel and her friends, and she felt envious. She wanted to let go. She really, really did. But she just didn't know how. And it was frustrating, that she always felt so anxious and somehow turned that into feeling like she was uptight, boring and exaggerating. This was supposed to be a fun night. A night of friends, celebrating, ending a year and starting a new one in the company of people she adored. So why, why couldn't she just let go for once.

"I'm fine." Mia forced a small smile and Hazel squeezed her hand, "You don't have to go if you don't want to, Mia. If it's too much, or if it's uncomfortable. I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind just coming here to celebrate with you. Or I can stay home with you." She suggested. Mia's heart sank at the way her friend would miss a night like this for her, and she felt even guiltier for bringing everyone's mood down.

"No, no, I'm fine, Hazel. I promise. Thank you though, that's so sweet." She squeezed her hand back as they shared a smile before nodding. Hazel stopped her though before they left, "By the way, I'm staying at Renan's. You and Harry have the place to yourselves."

Mia blushed a little, "O-Oh. Well... Uh – I don't know if – I mean... Yeah." She stuttered. Hazel smirked a little and then giggled, "I'll be fine. And even if nothing happens," She lowered her voice so no one else could hear, "then it'll just be nice for the two of you to wake up alone."

Mia cleared her throat and exhaled with a smile, "Thank you."

They braved the cold streets of London, Mia's teeth chattering as she held onto Renan's arm to steady her. He made sure she was balanced on her high heels and Mia's eyes focussed on the cobble stones in hopes of counting them to make the road shorter. Eventually, the bar came into sight and they all hurried in, the warmth contrasting to their cold skin.

Mia shuddered as she wrapped her arms over one another, the bouncer stopping them momentarily to scan their entrance tickets and give them a coupon for a free drink. Mia thanked him with a smile and continued walking into the bar. The tables were all pushed to the side to create a dance floor and there were already quite a few people here.

Checking her phone, she saw Harry's text that he was also on his way – with only two typo's – and that he'd see her soon, with a kissy emoji. Mia smiled and texted back that she had just arrived before feeling Hazel hold onto her arm, "Do you want a drink?" She shouted in her ear. Mia wasn't used to music this loud and wondered how on earth she'd talk to Harry tonight with the bass this loud, trembling in her bloodstream.

She followed Hazel up to the bar, watching as Hazel exchanged her coupon for a gin and tonic while Mia nibbled her lip, "What are the options?" She asked Hazel. Hazel turned over her shoulder, "D'you want one of those alcohol free margarita's?"

Mia nodded and Hazel took her coupon, ordering her drink. Mia shifted around a little, constantly smoothing out her dress and looking over her shoulder to keep an eye on the door – waiting for Harry to arrive.

She wasn't sure what was taking them so long since they lived closer by than Mia did, but she was already halfway through her drink, hips shyly moving to the beat, when Harry and his mates arrived. Her breath caught in her throat, eyes zeroing in on him as he walked in and rubbed his palms together for warmth.

He was dressed in black, like her. Black slacks, dress shoes and a black matching blazer with only a white tank top underneath. He had it buttoned up, the swallow-tattoos on his chest visible and even a small bit of his chest hair. Best of all, he wore a pearl necklace. It was subtle and completely matched his outfit to the point Mia hadn't even noticed it first. The hoop in his nose shone in the disco lights.

It was like her legs buckled when he laid eyes on her, a wide grin appearing on his face. He basically shoved Niall out of the way to get to her, ignoring the way he bumped his shoulder into everyone until standing right in front of Mia.

"Mi." He breathed, carefully raising his hand to brush a strand of her hair away, his eyes moving down the length of her body as Mia found it hard to breathe. Harry let out a soft chuckle in disbelief, shaking his head, "God damn... so beautiful." He smiled as he cupped her cheek and leaned in, shamelessly kissing her in front of everyone.

Mia blushed deep but closed her eyes either way, holding onto Harry's elbow. His mouth parted from hers with a little smack and he bumped their noses together, "Hi, angel baby." Even if he was whispering, Mia could somehow hear him. The loud music she hadn't felt certain about before, seemed to have died down. Her heart was violently thumping in her ears as she returned his smile, "H-Hi." She stupidly bubbled.

"What's the matter, too impressed by my outfit?" Harry teased in a chuckle, dropping his hand from her face but immediately wrapping it around her waist instead, slipping underneath her blazer to feel her shape.

Mia's cheeks hurt from smiling as she leaned into him a little, a bashful giggle coming from her lips, "You just look really handsome."

"Thank you, lovie. You look fucking gorgeous. Unreal, Mia. Really." He made her blush some more before his other hand joined behind her back, even daring to slip down to her ass which was partly hidden by the blazer. His breath hit her lips, the faint smell of beer hitting her as he brushed his nose over hers again, "You make my heart soar. I love you so much."

"Harry," Mia smiled, "I love you too."

"Oi, Mia!" Niall hollered from behind Harry, "I love you too!"

Mia threw her head back in a giggle and Harry groaned a little, Niall yanking him away until Harry's hands were forcefully ripped from his girlfriend. Mia said hi to all of Harry's friends, hugging them softly as she tried to see who was the drunkest. And it was definitely Liam.

He could hardly stand on his legs and once Mia had greeted them all, she searched for Harry again. Like a magnet, his hand slipped to her back again. Mia tilted her head back to speak into his ear, inhaling his heavenly perfume that made her shudder, "What did you guys do for Liam to be so drunk?"

"We did drinking games." Harry laughed, "Did y'have fun at home? With Hazel's friends?" His hand was on her ass again and Mia blushed a little before reaching behind her and lifting it back up to her back, keeping it modest. Harry smirked a little as Mia cleared her throat, "I did. I had fun."

"Y'look amazing, sweetheart." Harry complimented her again, eyes pausing on her chest a little bit before he licked his lips, staring into her eyes with a slightly drunken look. Mia squeezed his bicep, "Come on, you should go say hi to Hazel. She's wearing red."

Harry chuckled, "Is she? She feeling better?"

"Yeah, loads." Mia nodded as she guided him through the crowd to find her friend, "Your compliment really perked her up."

Harry waved it away, not wanting the honours for upping Hazel's mood.

"Harry!" Hazel exclaimed when she saw him, falling around his neck. He chuckled, steadying her by the waist, "Hi, Hazel. You having fun?"

"So much!" She yelled. Harry held her at an arm's length, "You look pretty."

Hazel rolled her eyes playfully, "Ah, stop." She punched his arm like he was her brother and Mia hid her smile behind her glass. Harry joined her again before tilting his head to the side, "Is she not wearing your dress?"

"She is." Mia nodded, "But don't tell her, she doesn't know. I wanted her to wear red, and she didn't have any good ones. So she's wearing mine and I chose one of hers."

Harry pouted a little, "Baby, you're such an incredibly sweet angel." The compliments rolled of his mouth like nothing. Harry was obsessed, staring at Mia who looked so classy yet so sexy. She looked more done-up than he was used to from her, but he loved her in every one of her forms. Like this, or early in the morning with a fresh face and messy hair.

Every version of her was his favourite.

But the dress did do wonders for her shape, accentuating the cinch in her waist and the curve of her behind while also making her legs look endless. The heels heightened her, Mia not having to crane her neck as much and her lips easier in reach for him to continuously kiss.

Harry was a little tipsy, but he hoped he hid it well. He couldn't remember half the texts he sent to Mia and he was sure he'd read them again tomorrow, filled with embarrassment, but he didn't care right now.

Mia eventually shed her jacket and put it down on one of the tables as Harry got a little more brave. Mia blushed uncontrollably in the dark lights of the bar as he danced with her, moving their bodies together. He continuously held their foreheads together, Mia's arms around his neck as he couldn't help but palm her ass every chance he got. She just looked so delicious.

He gave her behind a playful squeeze and Mia puffed out a breath, giving him a warning look, "Harry." She spoke. He pouted and kissed her again, "Baby..." He groaned and Mia giggled, "Not when we're in public, Harry." She murmured.

He pouted again and Mia smiled, dragging her thumb over his bottom lip, "You're so cute." She gushed. Harry pressed his lips to hers again, desperately moaning against her mouth as he tightened his grip, making Mia's body completely fold into him. She smiled against him and felt at ease, safe and warm here.

Harry had introduced her to a few people he knew, and Mia shyly waved at them, keeping her phone on her to check on Hazel every thirty minutes, who was somewhere around here.

Her and Harry moved to the bar again to get him another beer, his arm around her from behind as he wiggled his hips into her ass. Mia giggled as she held onto him, Harry pressing her up against the bar a little.

"Will you order for me, m'angel?" Harry murmured, using his hand to brush the hair away from her shoulder and expose her neck. He kissed there once and Mia swallowed thickly, "Okay. One beer?" She tried to keep her mind clear.

"Mhm." He ground his hips into her ass and Mia's eyes widened, turning her head sharply, "Harry!" She whispered with wide eyes. He smirked and brushed his nose over her jaw, "Something wrong?" He spoke innocently.

Pushing his hips into her ass again, Mia could feel his stiff length poking into her and Harry didn't seem to mind, teasing her with it. His eyes dropped to her lips, hands on her hips, "You're so hot, Mia. You have no idea. Can't even control myself."

Mia exhaled a shaky breath as Harry cocked up an eyebrow, "Are y'gonna order my beer for me, Mia?"

She cleared her throat and tried not to focus on the way Harry was gently humping her butt, her vision turning slightly blurry as she forced a smile at the bartender, "One beer, p-please."

Harry hummed from behind her, kissing her shoulder again, "My best girl."

A shudder wrecked Mia's body, something that didn't go unnoticed by Harry as he smirked wider and gently took his beer from her hands, "Thank you, lovie."

He stepped back to allow Mia to turn around, her cheeks pink. Harry chuckled and tugged at her hand, pulling her back onto the dancefloor. "Do you want a sip? Soothe your throat?" He offered.

Mia warily eyed the beer and then nodded, taking a small sip just to indeed soothe her throat from all the yelling over the music.

"Thank you." She politely smiled as she handed Harry his beer back. He wrapped his arm back around her waist, "Dance with me." He murmured. His eyes looked a little hazed, his speech a little slurred. Mia found him adorable when he was in a mood like that. She bit her lip and smiled, "I am."

"Hmm, you are." Harry agreed, "But you can dance a little more if you like."

"More?" Mia felt confused and Harry nodded, taking another swig of his bottle before he swallowed the beer, holding his arm high up her back as she was flush against his chest, "Close your eyes."

Mia exhaled a breath and hesitated before doing so, fluttering her eyes close. She didn't have to see to know that Harry was smiling, his lips brushing hers, "Good." He murmured, "Wrap your arms around me."

Mia chewed the inside of her cheek and once again did as he asked, moving her hands up his chest before she felt the pearls around his neck and wrapped her arms around him to keep her close. "Good." Harry spoke again, "Feel the music, Mia. Just feel it and dance, 'm right here."

Somehow Mia exhaled a breath upon hearing those last words. He was right. He was here. With her. Mia let some anxiety drop from her shoulders. She licked her bottom lip and nodded again, trying to feel the music. She felt Harry's hand on the small of her back, slowly slipping to her hip to give her a reassuring squeeze as Mia moved her hips along with his to the beat of the music.

She let out a small sigh, feeling Harry near her, feeling his hair between her fingers, inhaling his scent and feeling the warmth of his body radiating to her. Her hips moved a little more confidently, her movements a little bigger as she hummed along to the song.

"Good. So good." Harry praised softly as he brushed his lips over hers, "Turn around. Keep your eyes closed."

Mia hesitated, her eyes threatening to open for a bit but Harry kissed her again, giving her hip another squeeze, "Keep being good for me, Mia."

She nodded mindlessly. Being good for Harry was all she wanted to do. So with his grip still on her, she turned around. Eyes closed, the music stayed the same while feeling Harry pressed up against her back now. His entire arm wrapped around her as he kissed her shoulder, his crotch against her ass again like before.

"Dance." He softly instructed, and Mia followed his orders like a puppy, moving her hips again and rolling her body to the music. She had rhythm, Harry knew that. He noticed her foot always tapping to the beat of a song, he noticed the perfect tone in her voice when she softly sang along. Feeling her letting go as she grinded against him – not on purpose, Harry was sure – and just had fun here in this bar, made him smile wide.

He felt proud of her. Mia being in a place like this, took a lot from her. He knew that, that this made her anxiety spike. Being in a dress like this, surrounded by people she hardly knew who were all drinking, only disco lights lighting up the space and loud music, this was sort of her personal hell. But she braved it. To be out of her comfort zone, to ring in the new year with him.

And Harry loved her for it. Mia giggled as they stumbled a little bit, Harry's arm tightening around her as he pressed his lips to her shoulder again, "Easy, m'love." He murmured, steadying them again. Mia turned around in his grasp once more, her eyes open and sparkling as she grinned at him, "I love you."

"Y'do?" Harry beamed softly and Mia hummed before kissing him. Harry was a little stunned at her sudden eagerness, suddenly not caring that people could see them as she slid her hand up in his hair to rake through his curls, her lips staying pressed to his in a lingering kiss. Harry felt a little breathless by the time she pulled back, "W-What was that for?"

"Nothing." Mia smiled softly, giving him that look. Even in the darkness, he could see that particular gaze in her eyes that just made him sigh out and purr into her neck. He didn't trust himself anymore to hold up the bottle and placed it somewhere on the windowsill. Mia brushed her fingers through his hair and bit her lip, "You make me really happy."

The hour neared midnight as Harry swallowed thickly, "You make me the happiest, Mia." He wrapped both arms around her again, pulling her closer as their noses bumped together. They stood in a bit of a remote corner of the bar as Harry took a breath, his heart suddenly beating very fast.

He had prepared this speech, but was still nervous for it. Nervous for scaring her away with how fast he wanted to move, with how quickly his feelings were growing. Part of him knew Mia felt the same, but he wondered if it'd be too much for her one day.

The quick love-confession, bringing her home, the promise ring, and now this.

"Are you okay?" Mia questioned softly, as if noticing his internal battle. Harry felt eternally grateful for his love's observant eye, noticing any of his struggles without him even realizing it. He pulled her closer to his chest, "Yes, m'heart. More than okay. You... You're so incredible, Mia." Harry murmured, gazing over her face as he shook his head in disbelief, the lump in his throat growing tighter as he tried to swallow it away, "I love you so much. You're the best thing that happened to me this year. And I'm s-so grateful for you. So grateful."

Mia's eyes widened at Harry's loving words, her chest tightening with unexplainable love for this man. She felt a little emotional, Harry searching for words to explain his feelings. He had written it all down in that scribbly handwriting of his. He wrote about her all the time. It was really the only thing he wrote about. But writing it and speaking it were two very different things. Harry cast his eyes down before he took a breath, "Actually, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Mia bit her lip as she lovingly ran her fingers through his hair, smiling gently, "I feel the same way, Harry. It's... it's wonderful to find someone like you, who makes me feel completely seen in the most... soul-healing way." She tried to voice it, "You make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts in pure joy." She giggled a little and Harry huffed out a chuckle, smiling along before Mia continued, licking her lip, "You... You feel luminous. And weightless. You make me feel like I'm magic."

"You are magic." Harry gently cut her off and Mia breathed out another laugh, closing her eyes as she pressed her nose to his, letting out the breath through her nose. Harry had noticed her doing this, like giving him little nose boops to show her affection like a cat would rub its little head up against him. With closed eyes, Mia stayed close to him, "I never want the day to end when you're with me." She spilled.

Harry swallowed at her sweet words, knowing she was on the exact same page as him. And it was a wonderful, freeing and joyous feeling. The ring he gave her glimmered on her finger as he took a breath, "Forever doesn't feel like enough. W-With you."

Mia's eyes widened before she exhaled a nervous little laugh, "Are you asking me to marry you?" She teased a little and Harry smiled along, sighing, "I've thought about it."

Mia's smile dropped as she stared at him in shock, her cheeks turning pink, "What?"

Harry smirked a little at her flustered reaction, squeezing her waist as his hands roamed her back. He kissed her top lip softly, "You know I'm going to ask you to marry me one day, right? And I don't think I'll be able to wait too long."

Mia shivered as she couldn't hide her wide smile, hiding in his neck a little as she tried to steady her breaths, "I know." She whispered.

"And you're going to say yes?" He meant it teasingly, but Harry wondered. If he asked her right now. After only dating for a few months, being in a crowded club, being young and being students. If she felt the same, if she'd say yes. Even if it meant an engagement of years, even if they didn't live together. If she'd say yes.

"Yes." Mia murmured, answering his thoughts, "Always. Of course."

He let out a sigh and held her even tighter, "You want that?"

Mia hummed, her eyes already closed as she imagined it, "Yes. Very much. You and me and... a family."

"Yeah? Babies?"

She giggled into his skin, pulling back with crimson cheeks, "One day." She shrugged, "Yes."

Harry exhaled shakily and bit his lip, "Don't say things like that, Mia. You don't know what that does to me."

"What?" Mia frowned a little in confusion and Harry just chuckled and shook his head, "Never mind." But he could feel the tenting in his pants just at the thought that Mia thought of that. Babies. With him. Her stomach growing with half of him and half of her, mixed together in a perfect little miracle. Or multiple. Or in another way if it didn't work as easily for them.

They'd have their little miracle one way or the other.

Mia tightened her grip around Harry's neck and brought him in for another kiss, her body feeling like it was made out of butterflies. She'd hope they were here alone so she could stop worrying about others seeing them but the reality was that they were at a party with a bunch of people. Thankfully, nobody seemed to care.

"Harry." Mia murmured once they pulled back. His lips were a little swollen as they stayed close, "Hm?"

Mia felt her heartbeat picking up in nervousness as she took a breath, "Y-You're staying the night, right?"

"I am." He tried to fight his little smirk, already knowing what his little angel was referring to. Them being vulnerable always had a physical reaction on Mia. She craved that closeness so badly, and when they clicked mentally like this and knew the other was on the same page and communication was that honest, she wanted it even more. Her hand cupped his cheek, "I – uh... I want to try something tonight."

Harry barely heard her over the music and he hummed, all different scenario's going through his mind for positions to have her on his tongue, or toys he'd love to use on her to drive her wild. Mia tried to keep the trembling of her fingers under control, "I want to... uh –"

"You can tell me, lovie. 'S okay." Harry crooned and Mia exhaled again, "I know. It's just – well... uh... I want to... go all the way."

Mia stared at him as it looked like all function left Harry's body. His lips parted, his eyes rounded and he sucked in a soft breath. Mia felt his fingers digging into her sides but it was like he stopped blinking. Mia anxiously bit her lip as she scanned her eyes over his face, "H-Harry? Are you okay?"

"Mia." He breathed, tugging her hips into him. Mia squeaked softly in surprise, their lips molding together as her eyes softly fluttered close. Harry couldn't respond with anything other than a hard, deep kiss. His brain was melting, his heart beating overtime and his dick twitching in his pants.

He pulled back, a panting breath leaving his lips as he held Mia close. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, still not really having received a response. Harry moved one hand up, affectionately cupping her cheek, "You... Are you sure?" He asked.

Mia quickly nodded, "I am." She softly spoke with a little smile and a soft flush on her cheeks, "I-I mean, if you are. Doesn't have to be tonight. Just... - uh... in general." She shrugged stupidly. Harry smirked softly at her stuttering, "Darling, do you want us to have intercourse?" He teased.

"Oh my god." Mia groaned as she turned beat red, hiding her face in Harry's neck, who's shoulders shook in laughter at her embarrassment. He squeezed the back of her neck softly, keeping her hair away, "'M joking, sweetheart. Promise."

Mia didn't respond, just found comfort in the warmth of the crook of Harry's neck which she rubbed her nose against at. Harry cupped her cheek again to pull her back, sighing out softly as he nibbled his lip, "You want us to have each other? Like that?" He softly asked.

Mia liked the way he said that. Them having each other. It wasn't just him having sex with her, being her first time. It was special for him too, his first time with Mia. They were going to have each other, a full new experience for the both of them.

Harry already knew this wouldn't compare to anyone he'd ever been with, he knew it'd be completely different because of how connected he already felt to Mia and how fluttery his heart was around her.

"Yes." Mia shyly nodded, "I love you. And I trust you."

"I love you too." Harry rushed out, kissing her again. Mia smiled against him and they softly kissed and whispered devotions to one another out of earshot of anyone else. They turned sappy and clingy again, bumping noses against one another and smiling softly as they exchanged loving little kisses and I-love-you's.

Until Louis interrupted them drunkenly to let them know the countdown was almost starting.

Ever since Mia's words, Harry had stayed away from the alcohol. He felt nervous all of a sudden, needing to perform. He had dreamed of sleeping with Mia for so long, had so many dreams and fantasies about it, but now that she had actually expressed her want for him, he felt nervous. He wanted it to be nice for her, he wanted her to feel good and safe and pleasured and satisfied.

Mia sounded and felt satisfied whenever they did something together, but Harry put pressure on himself for this. He wanted it to be perfect. Never in his life had he thought Mia was having these thoughts right now. He remembered how she begged for him back at his parent's house, but he figured she was just in the moment and drunk on that post-orgasmic bliss.

But she had seriously considered this, she had thoughts about this, probably spoken about it to Hazel and now she was asking him to stay the night and strengthen that physical connection. They felt so in love.

Harry and Mia did both accept a glass of sparkling wine from the bartender for the countdown, Mia taking little baby sips as Harry drank more confidently. His arm was wrapped around Mia as they all went outside in the biting cold, but Mia didn't even feel it. Over half of her body was exposed to the freezing temperatures, but she smiled and felt the adrenaline in her bones when she was surrounded by people.

The night she had felt such anxiety over, was a dream so far. And she hoped it'd continue to be.

She spotted Hazel and her friends in the distance, motioning quickly for them to come over right before the countdown started. It was louder than the music from inside, the way the people counted backwards from ten until erupting in cheers. Alcohol flew through the air as people raised their hands, sparkling wine slushing over the sides of Mia's glass as she felt herself being picked up by Harry. He wrapped an arm around her to give her a little spin as everyone erupted in cheers and applause.

"Happy New Year, angel." Harry breathed with a grin as he put her back down. Mia was breathless, bashfully smiling at him before he pulled her in for a long kiss. "I love you." He murmured against her lips. Mia pecked his bottom lip, "I love you too."

They went around their group, Mia giving Hazel a tight hug as Harry patted his friends on their shoulders and exchanged hugs too. Mia took just two sips of her wine before offering Hazel the rest of her glass – which she gladly accepted. Harry also put his glass down after just a few sips and decided to get some water, waking his body up for the task it'd have to do later tonight; being inside of Mia and not orgasming after less than three thrusts would be ideal.

The more time went by, the more confident Mia felt in her decision for going there with Harry tonight, and the more nervous he felt. When Harry was in the bathroom, peeing with his thoughts somewhere else, it suddenly dawned on him. What if he cried?

What if he pushed inside of her, legs wrapped around him, mouth open in a gasping whimper, and he fucking cried because of how good it'd feel? What if he straight up sobbed into Mia's neck and ruined the entire thing? What if his emotions got the better of him because he'd never feel more home with anyone or anywhere else than in that moment with Mia, being connected in every way possible? What if that realization made him so emotional he fucking cried?

Harry hastily drank some more of his water to ease his nerves as they continued dancing and talking, until it turned around one thirty in the morning and Mia stifled a little yawn.

Apparently, Mia failed at hiding it decently since Harry saw immediately, a slight frown of worry covering his features as his hand softly grasped at the full of her hip, "Y'alright, sweetheart?"

"Yeah," Mia forced a slight smile at him, "I'm okay. Are you having fun?"

"I am." Harry's fingers splayed over her back as he slid his hand towards her spine, "I think it's starting to be at its end a little though. Maybe we should leave soon?"

Mia tilted her head to the side and exhaled, "Harry, we don't have to leave just for me. I want you to have fun." She spoke in realization that he could see right through her and noticed the fatigue in her warm irises. Harry smiled and nuzzled his nose with hers, the faint hint of alcohol hitting Mia's lips as he let out a soft puff of air, "I'm not, baby. Promise. Jus' wanna take you home and take care of you, is that okay?"

Harry couldn't deny that he felt aroused simply being around Mia, as always. They didn't have to sleep together tonight just because she said she was ready. They could have fun in other ways, show their care, express their love in ways they had done for months now. It didn't necessarily have to lead to actual sex. Harry only wanted Mia to feel good and safe.

"If you're sure." Mia pushed, wanting to make sure Harry didn't just leave for her sake because she was unable to party into the early hours of the night. Her body and her daily rhythm just didn't allow it. She'd have to recover from staying up this late for a few days before feeling all energized again, Mia was already sure of it.

Harry chuckled, "I am. Promise. You ready to go?"

Mia finished her sweet, pink drink and nodded before putting it down on one of the tables scattered around the bar. "Yes." She breathed, "I'll just go find Hazel and say goodbye."

"Okay." Harry nodded as he gently squeezed her hip, "I'll say goodbye too. Meet out front in a few minutes?"

"Yes," She smiled, taking a step closer and attempting to stand on her toes even if the heels kept her from doing so, to press a little kiss to his chin, "I'll see you in a bit."

Harry chuckled at her sweetness and watched as she turned around, brown hair cascading down her back in straight locks as she made her way through the crowd in search of Hazel. Harry felt proud of her. At the beginning of the evening, Mia would've never gone off alone even if it was to find Hazel. But it was clear she felt comfortable here and hadn't had any unpleasant run-ins with anyone.

Mia didn't have a hard time spotting Hazel – who was dancing on top of a table. Mia held her breath while watching, immediately scanning the logistics of the table and attempting to do the maths of what the chances were that she'd fall off. She then noticed Renan's protective stance at the foot of the table, keeping his eyes strictly on Hazel with his hands sort of open, as if bracing himself for when she'd fall so he could catch her.

Mia smiled at the gesture and stood next to Renan, glancing up at Hazel. "Oh, hey Mia." Renan spoke to her over the music, "You heading out?"

"Yes." Mia smiled, "Harry and I are going home, I just wanted to say goodbye."

Renan stopped his protective stance to turn and pull Mia in for a hug, which she felt surprised yet excited about. She hugged him back, feeling as he gently patted the back of her shoulder, "I had a lot of fun tonight, you too?" He checked. Mia bit her lip and nodded, "I did. Thank you." She tried to make it come across that she was really grateful to Hazel's friends.

Mia realized they came into her home but still, none of them had to adapt to her like they did. They accepted Mia so easily and she had grown to really appreciate and respect them.

"Hazel!" Renan shouted over the music, cupping his hands over his mouth to make it sound louder. Hazel stopped her wild dancing, staring down at him and he nudged his head towards Mia, "Mia's leaving!"

"Oh!" Hazel exclaimed, clumsily jumping off the table. Renan's eyes widened as he steadied her, shooting her a scolding look which Hazel didn't even notice, pushing him off a little to reach Mia. The breath got knocked out of Mia's lungs when Hazel lunged at her in a tight hug. Mia chuckled as she smelled the alcohol on Hazel, and they stumbled together for a bit.

"Have fun tonight!" Hazel near screamed in her ear and Mia winced at the volume as she held her hands on Hazel's shoulders and nodded, "You too. Be safe, okay? Text me every once in a while?"

"I will!" Hazel promised, "Go get laid!"

Mia's eyes widened as she blushed beat red, but Hazel didn't even realize, "And tell me all about it tomorrow!"

"Oh god." Mia winced as she forced Hazel a smile and then turned around. On her way to the front door, she tried to spot Cassie and Lynn to say goodbye to them, but she couldn't see them from her position and then decided to just find Harry to leave. She was sure they wouldn't mind all that much that Mia didn't say goodbye to them and Mia was sure she'd see them in a week or so anyway.

She opened the door to go outside, her eyes landing on Harry who was talking to a girl. Her hair was sort of an orangey-red and she held her arms around herself to beat the biting cold. Mia cuddled her jacket around her a little tighter, goosebumps covering her bare legs as she hurried over to Harry.

The girl he spoke to blew out a little puff of smoke, her hand trembling as she held her cigarette but apparently she wanted to smoke badly enough that she'd stand outside in a dress while it was freezing – by herself.

"Hey." Harry smiled, rubbing his hand up Mia's back as she tried to keep her teeth from chattering. Harry cleared his throat, "Uh – Mia, this is Lexie. Lex, this is Mia, my girlfriend." Harry introduced them.

Mia blinked at him a few times, her gut dropping a little bit when she realized this was the girl. She never paid too much attention when Harry mentioned the name Lexie but she could remember so clearly all of a sudden. This was the girl Harry had slept with in the library. They broke the bookcase together and Harry got busted for it, getting sent to therapy with Mia for it.

"Oh." Mia blurted out stupidly, like a reaction she was unable to stop. She pressed her lips together and forced Lexie a smile, "Hi. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Lexie smiled back, shifting on her feet a little to keep herself a little warmer, Mia assumed. Harry awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as he held a hand on Mia's back, "Should we get home, sweetheart?"

"Yeah." Mia breathed. Lexie took another drag of her cigarette, "Bye, you guys." Her voice wavered a bit due to the cold and Mia offered her another smile as she leaned into Harry's side a bit and he started pulling her away. "I think it's less windy behind that corner," Mia advised softly as she took a step with Harry and pointed her finger to the back wall of the bar, "for the cold."

Lexie looked over her shoulder to where Mia pointed and smiled back, "Oh, thanks!" She then shot them a small wave and hurried over to wherever Mia suggested she'd go. Mia let out a breath as she let Harry wrap his arm around her and they walked back towards her apartment.

"You're such a sweetheart." Harry crooned, pressing his cold lips to her temple as they walked in sync. Mia couldn't feel her feet or her legs as she matched Harry's step, "She was shivering." She explained softly.

She knew she shouldn't think much of it. She knew the escapade Harry had in the library didn't mean anything, that it was just fun, and that the girl he slept with was sort of a friend of his. So she shouldn't feel weird that he was talking to her. He was allowed to have female friends, wasn't he? Mia had male friends. Well... friends. She knew Renan.

Mia exhaled a breath, feeling stupid that this was clouding up her brain. She had a great night with Harry and her friends, and she wasn't sure why she was beating herself up over it. Harry never had feelings for Lexie. They were just casually seeing one another and apparently lusted after each other so much they couldn't help but tear their clothes off in a library.

She shook her head to herself and sighed again, this time alerting Harry. It hadn't gone unnoticed by him that they had been in silence throughout the entire walk. Her apartment complex was already in sight when Harry noticed Mia's huffing and puffing, and he squeezed her closer to him momentarily, "Everything okay, lovie? Are y'cold?"

"A little." Mia admitted, swallowing. Harry frowned to himself as they came to a stop at the front door, Mia tucking her hair behind her ear as she reached into her bag for her key. Her fingers were near purple and she hurried up to be in the warmth of the building, her and Harry taking the elevator up.

"Mia." Harry murmured with a confused frown to his forehead, noticing as she nibbled the inside of her cheek in thought. She shot him an unconvincing smile as the elevator stopped on their floor and they exited to head inside of her home.

"Mia." Harry repeated once they were inside, walking behind her as she put her purse down on the kitchen counter. Harry wrapped an arm around her waist and brushed her hair away with his free hand, puckering his lips into her neck, "What's going on, m'love?" He softly asked.

"Nothing." She murmured and Harry let out a breath against her skin, "Don't lie to me, Mia." He murmured, "Come on."

She bit her lip as Harry took a hold of her hips, spinning her around. She leaned back against the countertop as he scanned his eyes over her face, Mia avoiding the eye contact at all costs. "Mia." Harry crooned again, feeling a little helpless when she shut him out like this. He frowned in confusion before taking a breath, "Did you change your mind about tonight? Because it's fine if you did. We don't have to do anything, we can just cuddle and go to sleep. I don't mind."

"No, no," Mia shook her head with a sigh, feeling herself blush as she so desperately searched for words to say, them all being stuck in her throat. She near stomped her foot in frustration, felt the tears rushing to her eyes as she couldn't even talk to him. Her fingers dug into her own arms as she took a breath, feeling so utterly stupid at this moment. Harry gently cupped her cheek and tilted her head up to face him, "Baby," He whispered, "hey... it's okay."

Mia pressed her lips together, her insides melting over Harry reassuring her without even knowing why. She sighed and dropped her forehead to his chest, allowing Harry to wrap his arms around her. Mia closed her eyes, nuzzling her nose below his collarbone in comfort as Harry held her, the silence growing between them.

"D'you want to just go to bed?" He offered. Mia bit her lip and groaned softly in frustration, lifting her head again as she looked at him and swallowed twice, trying to get rid of the lump in her throat. She was shivering, her body having such a physical reaction to her own frustration. Why couldn't she just communicate. Why did it feel like her throat was glued shut and she couldn't even believe how Harry could be so patient with her. He stroked his fingers up her arms as he continued looking at her, giving her time.

"I think I'm jealous." Mia blurted out. Her voice sounded squeaky and gravelly, and her cheeks flamed up more as she closed her eyes and anxiously nibbled on her lip again, her knees trembling. It wasn't so much that she feared for Harry's reaction. It was just that she felt so stupid and childish, all the things she tried not to be around Harry. He always allowed her to be herself, but she still wanted to be cool and fun and breezy. Never in a billion years would Mia describe herself as any of those things, sadly enough.

Harry fought his little smile as he cleared his throat, moving his hands up to cup Mia's cheeks again and force her to look at him. She winced a little under her breath, attempting to fight him a little but eventually sighed out to let him guide her the way he wished. "Open your eyes." Harry whispered. Mia pouted and Harry chuckled, gently kissing her jutted-out bottom lip, "Mi, open your eyes."

Mia swallowed again and eventually did what he asked, staring right into Harry's green eyes which twinkled in slight amusement. He stroked his thumbs over her cheekbones, leaning over Mia's form a little as she was braced against the countertop. Harry smiled softly as he bumped his nose into Mia's, "You're so cute, my angel."

"I'm sorry." Mia whispered, shakily sighing out, "I-I don't know why I'm feeling like this."

"Is it because I was talking to Lexie?" Harry guessed and Mia's shoulders dropped a little – which was all the answer Harry really needed. He hummed softly, "No need, Mi. She's just a friend. You're the only one for me, I promise."

"I know." Mia nodded quickly, "I know, I really do." She never, ever wanted Harry to feel like she didn't trust him or that he didn't love on her enough. Mia had never felt so appreciated and treasured in her life, and Harry was so much for her. He was absolutely perfect, and she hated that she maybe made him feel like he wasn't everything she had ever dreamed of.

"I know." She repeated, lifting her head to brush her lips over his in an attempt to kiss – but she was too short to properly reach him. She sighed and nibbled her lip, "I know."

"Good." Harry murmured back before his smile slowly came back, "I think it's pretty cute that you feel possessive of me, baby. Now you know what it's like to be me." He joked and Mia's lips took a hint of a smile as she breathed out a soft giggle, "You're jealous?"

"All the time." Harry admitted, "Of anyone who gets to spend time with you." His cheeks pinked as he admitted the harsh truth, wanting Mia just for himself at all times. He wanted all her attention, all her love. Mia tilted her head to the side a little, "Really?"

He sighed and shook his head, "I'm so fucking obsessed with you, Mia."

The curse word put more force behind his words and Mia shuddered slightly at how deep of a tone his voice took. Harry licked his lip, "Can I kiss you? Make you feel it?"

"Yes." She breathed out quickly and Harry hummed, pressing his lips to hers while his eyes fluttered shut. Mia tried to stare at his closed lids for a bit but soon enough, her lids hooded and she sighed through her nose, melting into him. He was right, he made her feel it. Soft lips smearing over hers for a few seconds before the tip of his tongue licked over the pout of her bottom lip. Mia's muscles clenched, her hand flying up to his chest as she quickly parted her lips for him.

Harry moaned softly against her, keeping one hand on her jaw while moving the other towards her hip and her back to pull her closer. Their kiss turned breathless soon, tongues flicking against one another, spit slicked lips brushing together, tasting the alcohol on Harry's tongue as Mia tasted sweet as always.

Harry used his foot to part her legs a little more, fitting his thigh in between before he pushed her into the countertop more. Mia gasped at the feeling of his leg putting pressure between her thighs, and she dug her nails into his chest as Harry licked into her mouth.

They kissed until Mia was spinning and until both needed a desperate breath. Mia panted out as Harry kissed her jaw for a moment, sponging soft kisses to the base of her neck.

"D'you want to go to bed, sweetheart? It's past two." He murmured. Mia bit her lip, shaking her head, "N-No. I'm not tired."

"No? Maybe watch a movie then?" Harry suggested, knowing watching any movie would put Mia right to sleep before the intro was even over. Mia sighed out shakily as he left a final kiss on her jaw and then lifted his head to stare at her. Her lips were pink and swollen and Harry's heart skipped a little beat at how sexy she looked with her eyes hooded like that and her breaths coming out so puffy after making out with her.

Mia bit her lip, "Harry, I – uh... I-I want you." She rushed out, biting through the embarrassment of the words themselves. Her cheeks took a hint of pink as Harry's smile dropped and his eyes widened. He looked at her the same as when she first suggested it earlier this evening and Mia felt her heart dropping a little at the look he gave her. She swallowed, "U-Unless you don't want to." She piped out, "We don't have to. I-I just thought..." She stuttered.

"No, I just..." Harry cleared his throat, "I didn't think you'd still want to."

"I do." Mia murmured and Harry let out a shaky breath, attempting to contain all the butterflies spreading around his body. He gently held her, still leaned against the countertop, "You're allowed to change your mind, Mi." He sincerely spoke, "at any point. I won't mind, I promise. Just want you to feel safe."

"I do." Mia repeated quickly, near cutting him off. Her hand moved up into his hair as she gently raked her fingers over his scalp, nibbling her lip again even if it was near bleeding at this point. Her heart was beating overtime as she fought through her nerves to have a conversation like this, "I-I think that's why I want... it." She mumbled, hoping Harry could understand her barely-there words that she forced out of her throat, "B-Because I feel safe. And I want to be closer. To you."

Harry's heart clenched as he kissed her deeply again, knocking the breath out of Mia's lungs before he pulled back with a sharp breath, "I want that too, m'heart. So much." Harry so desperately wanted to feel that connection to her too, grow even closer than they already were. Both of them were so in love with the other and their relationship overall, that they'd do anything to be more intimate together.

Mia felt light as a feather, even more so when Harry fit his hands around her thighs to yank her up. Her eyes widened in surprise when he set her down on the kitchen counter, sliding his palms towards her behind to tug her right to the edge of it and fit himself between her legs that he forced her to part. Mia's legs dangled over the edge of the counter as she held her arms around Harry's neck.

"Harry." She breathed with a pink face. He hummed, eyes closed as he loved the way it sounded, his name in a breathless gasp falling from her lips. He brushed his lips over her jaw and up to her ear, giving a gentle suck to her lobe which made Mia bite down on her lip as her thoughts were immediately somewhere else. Harry slid one hand down her bare thigh to hook her leg around his hips.

Kissing her again, they both got lost in one another. Mia tangled her fingers in his hair, locking her thighs around him as Harry pressed his crotch into her warm core. Her dress rid up a little to expose more of her smooth legs, and with one hand he tried to rid her of the leather blazer.

Mia had her eyes closed, pliantly following along as Harry pushed the fabric of the coat off of her shoulders, goosebumps rising up her skin as she still wasn't fully warm after their walk. But Mia didn't care much for her body temperature now. She was buzzing all over, completely engulfed with Harry and she was so ready to completely lose herself in him.

He was the only one who could make losing control feel this good. He was the only one who could voluntarily have her give up the one thing that always kept her grounded. Her structure, her habits, her need for control and perspective.

The jacket thudded to the floor and Harry hastily unbuttoned his own blazer, also getting rid of it as he had his tongue in Mia's mouth and she eagerly kissed him back. Mia hardly noticed the way her hips bucked into him, the way her pelvis rocked each time Harry pressed his hardening cock into her centre. They were separated by layers of clothing but she felt him either way, rock hard and straining against his pants.

"Harry," Mia tried again as he latched onto her neck, kissing below her ear and making her shudder. Mia exhaled a little moan, "t-this is the kitchen." She whispered, arms around his shoulders.

He was left in a white tank top that loosely hugged his chest, muscles and tattoos on display. She could feel the cold metal of his nose ring brushing against the column of her throat as he kissed down, holding onto the cinch in her waist.

"Well spotted." Harry teased and Mia breathed out a chuckle as he urged her to lay down. Her abs burned as she tried to hold herself up, but eventually let herself lean backwards to lie flat on top of the counter, facing the ceiling. Harry kissed over the swells of her breasts, the bra pushing her tits up deliciously. He groaned under his breath as he kissed wherever her dress didn't cover her, one hand inching up the fabric of her dress slowly.

Mia's mouth was open, panting out laboured gasps. She felt his thumb stroking up the inside of her left thigh, pausing before he reached the white fabric of her thong he was yet to see. "Harry," Mia whined softly, "n-not here."

Harry exhaled against her chest, leaning his forehead against her sternum. His legs felt jittery with the way his cock pulsed painfully in his pants. He for sure wasn't going to be able to hold out tonight. He understood finally what Mia meant by saying they were in the kitchen. He should've known she'd be uncomfortable doing anything in here. Even the couch was a little bit of a stretch for Mia, always feeling conscious of the way she shared those pieces of furniture with Hazel and others who visited.

She preferred having him in her bed, a place just for the two of them where they were shielded and safe. Harry hummed softly against her, "Can I carry you to bed?"

"Carry me?" Mia raised her brows in surprise of his words and Harry hummed, hand finding her thigh underneath her dress, "Yes. I have a feeling I've already made your legs weak, m'love." He rasped. Mia clenched her legs around him, recognizing the way he spoke in a voice so deep that he truly only used it when talking dirty to her.

Her throat closed a little in anticipation as Harry gently peppered kisses up to the dip of her throat again, "Your legs are shaking." He whispered, "And I haven't even played with you, Mi. All I've done is kiss you a little bit and you're already wrecked."

She fought for a breath as she stared up at the ceiling, the wooden beams sort of blurring together as she let his words seep into her bones. It made her wet, and they both knew it. Mia was burning between her legs, completely excited about going there with him finally. There wasn't even an ounce of worry inside of her right now, she just wanted to feel him so badly.

"Harry, please," Mia whimpered, "c-carry me."

He hummed with a gently smirk, keeping up the teasing strokes of his fingers up the inside of her thigh as her muscles twitched wherever he brushed over her, "No need t'beg." He tutted softly, "I'll give you what you want, everything you want. Promise. No pouting, baby."

Mia quickly nodded, "O-Okay. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry. I've got you." Harry murmured the words that turned Mia on like nothing else. She loved feeling this protected by him, a soft whine making its way out of her throat and Harry smirked wider, having her in the palm of his hands. He playfully tapped his fingers against the back of her thighs, slightly sharper than Mia had anticipated. Her legs jittered and he scooped her up, her hair flying around as he carried her quickly into the bedroom, his foot kicking the door shut.

Mia was about to protest something about wanting to make sure she locked the front door, or checking if she turned off the lights, but her brain simply couldn't think any thought when Harry dropped her on the soft, white bedding and his lips found hers again. He scooted up in between her parted thighs, fingers grabbing onto her dress to lift it higher, over her hips to give her all the room to spread herself wider for him.

Mia did, legs open to the side to give him all the space he'd ever need as her hands were in his hair. Harry grinded into her with closed eyes, stifling a grunt at the relief it granted him. Mia sighed out too, both of them so hot and bothered. "Been hard for you all night, Mia." Harry moaned as he did it again, rocking his hips into her in a slow, steady rhythm, much like he imagined he'd take her tonight.

"Look gorgeous in that dress of yours, completely drove me insane from the second I saw you." Harry spilled and Mia smiled softly with closed eyes at the praise he gave her. Harry noticed, pecking her jaw, "Been having so many dirty thoughts." He whispered.

Mia threw her head back, biting her lip to stifle her moan as she felt her skin heating up. Harry kissed down her jaw again, one hand cupping her breast over her dress, the other still teasing up her thigh. "Can I take off your dress, Mia?"

She quickly nodded and Harry hummed, grazing his teeth over her jaw until she gasped, eyes opening quickly at the soft sting on her skin. Harry kneaded her breast in his palm, "Words, m'love." He reminded her.

"Yes." Mia swallowed thickly, "Take off my dress, please."

"Good girl." Harry praised, making Mia bite her lip again as he blindly reached for the zipper that ran up the length of her side. Beneath her armpit, he found it and gently dragged it down as they messily kissed. Eventually, Harry sat up on his knees to rid her off the dress.

His eyes darkened as they dropped to the white lace covering up her pussy, a breath stuck in his throat, "Christ, Mia." He whispered, ridding her dress up until she lifted up a little so he could pull it off over her head. Harry bit down his lip as his eyes dragged over her form, pausing on the white, lace cups covering her tits. Mia eyed him intently as he stared at her, drinking her in.

"You're a little, filthy angel tonight." He commented lowly, pressing his palm to his crotch for relief as he zeroed his gaze in on the way her panties stuck to her from how wet she was. Mia shuddered, fingers fisting the bedding she was laying on. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her. The white complimented her warm skin tone perfectly, hugging her in the perfect places and innocently covering her up as she laid with her legs open for him and her chest sucked in with a moany breath.

She looked so god damn sexy. Harry tried to even out his breathing and tried to calm down his twitching cock as he let his hands trail down her legs. Silence fell between them as he kept his eyes on Mia's face, his hands reaching for her left foot. He bent her leg easily, placing it against his chest. The heel of her stiletto stung him a little through the tank top, but Harry welcomed the slight pinch of pain, needing this reality check.

He blindly undid the straps around her ankle, Mia intently watching her boyfriend undo her shoes so delicately as she laid half naked in front of him. Harry slid the shoe off of her foot, holding onto her ankle with both hands, "Your feet are freezing." He murmured, holding both warm palms around her foot before he placed a kiss on her ankle and moved onto the next.

Mia giggled at how gentle he was being, also warming her other foot between his hands shortly before the shoes dropped to the floor and he hovered back over her, "Can I take off m'pants?"

She eagerly nodded, her hands placed on his waist as Harry exhaled a small breath. Mia opened her mouth, "C-Can I do it?"

"Fuck." Harry cursed through gritted teeth, tipping his head back as he tried to hold onto his composure but struggled tremendously. He had no idea how he was supposed to be inside of her tonight if he could hardly hold out right now. Harry swallowed and Mia watched as his throat bobbed harshly. She waited patiently for his response and Harry eventually looked at her while exhaling a sigh, "Baby, I-I'd love to, but..." He started and Mia felt her heart sinking a little, wondering if she did something wrong. Harry shook his head while licking his lips, "I think I'm gonna cum if you touch me."

"Oh." Mia mumbled in surprise. Harry breathed out a chuckle, his face growing a little red, "Yeah." He sheepishly muttered, "I'm sorry. I'm just... really horny."

Mia blushed along with him and took a brave breath, "Well... can't you just... do it twice?"

"What?"

She blushed deeper, avoiding Harry's curious eyes as she fiddled with her fingers, "W-Well, I don't care if you... you know. Now. A-And then maybe... later. Again." She stumbled over her words. Harry wondered if he should tease her further, but he knew this was already a lot for Mia. Suggesting that Harry finished now and then give him the time to get hard again and take her.

"If you're comfortable with that." Harry offered and Mia flicked her eyes to him, biting her lip as she nodded, "I am."

Harry sighed as he pressed his hand to his cock again, feeling some of the pressure leaving him at Mia's suggestion. She pushed herself up on her elbows a little, "Can I... can I be on top?"

His brain had been fried a bunch of time tonight, but Mia kept surprising Harry with how blunt and brave she was being. It was such a clear indication of her comfort around him and Harry's abdomen twitched, "Fuck – yeah. Of course. Of course, baby." He quickly gave in, knowing Mia wanted to take care of him. Harry leaned down over her for a kiss and then rolled them around slowly.

Their tongues tangled together, Mia's hair falling around them like a curtain until she was perched on his lap, legs folded on either side of his hips. Harry held onto her hips as they broke apart, Mia straightening up and stretching out her torso as she sat on top of Harry in lingerie. Her core was right on top of him, warm pussy pressing over his cock and he could just imagine it, the way she'd be naked like this one day, bouncing on him and riding him.

"Shit." Harry muttered under his breath, tipping is head back again in an attempt to calm down. Mia trailed her fingers down his covered chest, "Can I take this off?" She softly asked. Harry loved how she always asked for consent and he quickly hummed while nodding, "Yes, sweetheart. You can take all my clothes off if you want." He assured her.

Mia shyly smiled, adjusting her seating a little as she stared at Harry's half-hooded eyes and his tousled hair from having her hands in it all the time. He looked at her so lovingly and she exhaled a shaky breath before tugging the fabric of his top out of the waistband of his slacks. Rolling it up, more and more of his tattooed skin became visible until she pulled it off over his head and dropped it to the floor. Her hands found his skin, roaming the newly exposed part of his torso. Warmth radiated from him as Mia traced around his tattoos, paying special attention to the butterfly which would always be the eyecatcher of his collection.

Her eyes travelled lower towards the fern leaves decorating his tummy, disappearing into his pants and Mia tucked her hair behind her ear again before scooting down a little bit and popping the button of his slacks. Her fingers trembled a little but she pushed through her shyness, undoing the zipper of his pants too as her fingers bumped into his hard cock, begging to be freed from its confines.

Harry laid blissed-out, his eyes on her but his hands up and holding onto the headboard voluntarily, his lip between his teeth. She could feel his thighs tensing underneath her as she started pulling at his pants, manoeuvring around a little to get them off after also undoing his shoes and taking off his socks.

The air in the bedroom grew thicker as Mia hovered over Harry again, softly sitting down on his crotch the second she placed her lips on his. Harry shuddered and moaned into her mouth as Mia took the lead, gently grinding her hips back and forth as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

"Baby," Harry gasped, "touch me. Please."

Mia bit her lip, torn between giving in and awakening the sexy part of her, attempt to talk dirty to him maybe and give into one of Harry's fantasies. Mia knew he'd go crazy for it, but she was so shy and embarrassed. She wished the room was dark or that she could hide, mustering up her courage to talk to him.

"Harry," Mia murmured, her face flaming up as she avoided his eyes and teased her fingers at the waistband of his briefs. She swallowed thickly, "d-do you think you've been good for me?"

Harry cursed under his breath as he rolled his head back with a gasp, muscles tensing as Mia continued brushing her fingertips over his fern tattoos. She took a breath, grinding down sharply on him, which had Harry crying out, "Fuck, Mia!" He exclaimed through his teeth and she fought the deep blush, "Answer me, Harry."

"Yes." He whispered, "Yes, yes, I've been s'good. A-And I'm gonna be good to you for the rest of the night, promise." He rushed out, eyes bulging out of their sockets at Mia's sudden dominance. He pleaded with her through his eyes and she felt a huge boost of confidence as Harry voluntarily submitted to her.

"Please." Harry begged, "Mia, please..."

Mia inhaled a shaky breath as she blindly fit her hand in Harry's briefs, his muscles clenching as she finally took a hold of him. He was wet with precum, pulsing in her palm as she felt him, silky skin against her hand.

Harry whimpered out in relief, bending his legs behind her a little as Mia braced a hand on his chest for her balance. She kept her eyes strictly on his face now, no matter how shy she was earlier. It was like she couldn't look away from the reactions he was giving her. Pink cheeks, pulsing veins in his neck, his mouth open with breathy moans and his eyes closed in bliss.

Mia jerked him off, starting slow before alternating in speed and pressure, moving her hand up and down his impressive erection and squeezing gently at the tip, more precum dribbling from his cockhead to make the glide easier.

"S-So good, Mia." Harry praised, "Feels so good. Oh god..."

She didn't respond, only sped up a little more and Harry gritted through his teeth, "Yes, yes, yes... Just like that. Baby – please." He moaned before licking his lip and opening his eyes, "Take off your top."

Mia immediately nodded, removing her hand from around him to reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. The fabric fell down her arms and onto the bedding before she resumed her earlier position. Harry's eyes were hooded, staring at her chest. Her boobs jiggled slightly from the way her arm moved to pleasure him.

"Mia, fuck." Harry moaned, bending his legs around her even more. Mia toppled forward a little, her hand placed next to Harry's head on the pillow as she hovered over him. "I'm going to fucking cum. Please make me cum... Please." He gritted through his teeth, one hand death-gripping the headboard as he moved the other to her thigh, his fingers denting her skin. Mia's lips parted in awe as the beginnings of Harry's orgasm started, his eyes bulging as he whimpered, "Mommy..."

Mia gasped at the power play, intently looking at him as Harry came. He let go of her leg and gripped the back of her neck, bringing her closer to him. Their lips hovered over one another as he spasmed, gasping in desperately before exhaling in a loud cry. His hips jolted up into her hand as he released in hot, long spurts over his own tummy and Mia's hand.

She stared at him with wide eyes, stroking him through it as he shuddered and whimpered, attempting to hold the eye contact until his eyes rolled back and a low moan rumbled through his chest which quickly heaved up and down. Mia slowed down until coming to a full stop, especially when Harry hissed through his teeth and shivered in sensitivity.

Harry's heartbeat drummed in his ears violently, his chest burning as he fought for air but that orgasm left his legs buzzing and his toes curled. Mia was topless on his lap, and Harry brought her down for a deep kiss, her tummy rubbing over him as some of his cum started sticking to her skin.

"Baby, holy shit." Harry croaked out afterwards, sinking into the mattress in bliss for a few seconds. He knew he'd have to reward her. He wanted to, she had been incredible to him and the night was still young for what they had in mind. "Can y'reach the tissues?" He softly asked.

Mia nodded, leaning to the side towards her bedside table to grab the box of tissues. Her and Harry each pulled a few out to clean up, both their tummies and Mia's hand. Harry squeezed her thigh gently, "'M gonna get rid of the tissues, I'll be back in a sec."

"Okay." Mia piped up, still a little out of words from what she just witnessed. Harry orgasming was so vulnerable, Mia was addicted to the sight of it. And the sound. And the feeling. Mia laid on her back on the bed as Harry got up his feet and ran out towards the bathroom, hastily throwing away the filthy tissues before returning to his angel, waiting for him.

Mia was nibbling her lip again, wearing only her little thong as her hair fanned around her on the pillow. Harry closed the bedroom door again and put his knee up on the bed, climbing between Mia's legs which she parted for him.

"Hi." Mia whispered with a small smile and Harry returned it before dipping his head to kiss her softly, "Hi, baby. You feeling okay?"

"Mhm." Mia nodded, "You? Was that... okay?"

Harry dropped down on top of her, kissing down her throat, "Mia, that was incredible. You're incredible. I love you so much." He kissed below her collarbone. Mia held her hands on his warm shoulders and smiled, "I love you too, Harry."

He lifted his head, curls falling over his forehead a little as Mia's hand brushed them away. Harry bumped his nose into hers softly, "D'you still want this?" He whispered. Mia took a breath, pressing her lips together as she nodded immediately, "I do. I really do."

"Good." Harry whispered, "'M gonna get you ready for me, yeah?"

"Mhm." Mia felt a spark of excitement running through her, knowing Harry was about to take care of her like only he could. In a way, he knew her body better than she knew it herself, and Mia loved handing herself over to him. He knew just how to work her and drive her insane. He kissed down her body again, stopping at her breasts which he gave equal attention.

Mia was already panting and whimpering from the way his tongue expertly licked around her pebbled nipples, toying with her as she arched her chest up into his touch. Her hips already stuttered against his abs, feeling how her arousal dripped through her thong.

Harry massaged her breasts softly, toying her nipples between two of his elongated fingers as he sponged kisses down her tummy and towards the waistband of her panties. Shuffling down a little, Mia involuntary bent her legs for him to fit his shoulders between her thighs. Harry smirked at her eagerness, teasingly running the tip of his index finger over covered slit and tapping into her budding clit through the fabric of her underwear.

"Harry!" Mia squeaked in sensitivity, hips jerking at the touch. He smirked and kissed her thigh, "What's the matter, m'love? Have you been this wet the entire time?" He softly asked.

Mia was panting on the mattress and Harry's smirk grew, pressing his palm to her pussy and giving a squeeze. She jolted up with a cry, body tensing as her legs shuddered. Harry breathed out shakily as he bit his lip, "Answer me, Mia." He mocked her tauntingly, "Hm? Think you've been a good girl for me?"

"Yes." She whimpered, "Y-Yes. I-I have."

"You have." Harry confirmed in a whisper, hovering over her form again. Mia trembled, looking fucked-out and wrecked already and Harry loved it, darting his eyes over her softly blushing cheeks, the hair that stuck slightly to her forehead and her spit-slicked swollen lips, all the way down to her perky tits and hard nipples where his mouth had been earlier, unable to stop from sucking a little lovebite into the swell of her left breast.

He loved marking her and knowing he was the only one to see it.

"Been so good. Made me cum so fucking hard." Harry continued, using his nose to slope down the length of her sternum and towards her belly button again, pressing a gentle kiss above the little white bow that centred at the waistband of her panties. She was unable to form words, her legs so jittery to the point she wondered if she was about to orgasm from his teasing touches and strokes.

"Y'smell incredible." Harry moaned, bumping his nose into her hip as he hovered his mouth over her covered centre, inhaling the scent of her arousal dampening her panties, mouth watering as he licked his lip, "Can I taste you, sweetheart? Fuck, I can't wait." He groaned, hardly waiting for her answer as he locked his warm mouth over her equally burning core, right over her panties.

Mia's eyes rolled back, her nails scratching against the sheets as she death-gripped the bedding she was laying on, "Oh my god." She whispered, her head thrown back as she arched out her back and bent her legs further.

Mia couldn't think when Harry lapped his tongue over her covered slit, eating her out through her thong. He moaned lowly, "Fuck, y'taste delicious. 'M so addicted to you." He mindlessly mumbled before pressing his palms to the inside of her thighs, spreading her open wider as he licked at her again. Mia bit her lip harshly, her hips stuttering up into his mouth, "H-Harry..." She moaned, "please... please, please, please."

"Please, what?" He nicked his teeth over the sensitive skin of her inner thigh before flattening his tongue against her slightly see-through panties. Mia squeaked under her breath, "P-Please, take them off." She begged, needing him bare.

"Nuh-uh." Harry whispered, keeping her nicely open for him. Mia's eyes shot open at his denial, immediately pushing herself up on her elbows to see him. Her chest was heaving, her breaths puffy and Harry supressed a grunt when her tits jiggled as she moved around to see him. With flushed cheeks and a second heartbeat between her legs, Mia near glared at him and Harry felt a jolt of arousal shooting through him at the sight of her stern face.

"W-What?" She asked in disbelief.

Harry smirked, holding the eye contact as he pressed a kiss above where her clit was throbbing, "I said no." He murmured, "Let me take care of you tonight, Mia. We're doing this my way."

"B-But –" She started but Harry raised his brows, "Be good for me, Mia. No need for pouting." He momentarily lifted his hand, quickly using his thumb to jut out her bottom lip and drag it down for a second before he held his palm on her thigh again before she could close her legs. Harry's lips were wet and Mia exhaled a high groan through her teeth in sheer frustration, dropping back down defeatedly. Her head hit the feathered pillow and she tightly held onto the sheets, "Please." She whimpered.

"No." Harry repeated, "'M gonna warm you up all nice, until you're dripping through your panties for me. Then I'll take them off and give you what you want. Need you to be ready for me, lovie."

"I am." She quickly rushed out, once more feeling like she had never felt this worked up and horny before. She felt like that every time Harry decided to play with her, which was most times if she was honest. He had softly explained it to her last week, how much he liked to edge and tease and overstimulate her until she was near crying. He loved her being putty in his hands, completely destroyed by him before he even properly touched her.

Mia tried to control her breathing, feeling the frustrated tears in her waterline as she blinked her eyes up at the ceiling, "I am." She tried again, "Harry..."

"No." He repeated firmly, "Be good." The tips of his fingers sharply hit her inner thigh and Mia moaned loudly before she could stop it, her hip bucking up, "Oh..." She whimpered, "Oh my god...".

Harry stared at her with mesmerized eyes, "Fucking hell, near had you coming from that, hm?" He brushed his nose over the slightly red spot on her thigh before kissing up her covered slit again. She wetted his chin in her arousal, but Harry wanted her further gone. He wanted her a soft, wet and open for him as he could possibly get her without driving her absolutely crazy.

"Please!" Mia whined, "Harry – please... I need you."

"Stop." Harry bit, using his fist to bunch up the front of her panties and give a sharp tug. Mia cried out at the stimulation, her panties tightening at her front to the point the fabric was no more than a thin sliver, stuck between her pussy lips and pushing right into her swollen clit. Her hips trembled at their own accord. Harry's eyes bulged as he looked at her puffy cunt, the white angelic lace covering up nothing more than her soaked slit and her little clit.

He moaned sharply, diving in to lock his lips around her clit and drill his tongue against her. Mia gasped in a strangled breath, her hands finally finding his hair as she immediately tightened her grip, a low groan travelling up Harry's chest at the sting in his scalp.

Mia felt exposed, her underwear tight against her pussy as she laid bared in front of Harry, but he worshipped her like she could've never dreamed of when he pleasured her with his expert tongue and used his large hands to keep her open. Only when Harry felt her arousal literally leaking through the thong, did he disengage and hook his fingers in the waistband. "Good girl, good girl." He whispered, watching as Mia shook and gasped – right at the edge of her orgasm while he dragged her panties down and flung them over his shoulder.

Putting his mouth on her again, in a slower and more savouring pace this time, he tasted her properly and immediately used one of his fingers to feel around her entrance. Mia tensed for a second but then relaxed again, splitting her legs wider as she moved her hands to hold onto the headboard tightly. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped around it, moaning out his name like a chant when he started fingering her.

First one. Then two.

"Can I try three?" Harry panted as he straightened up and hovered over her, bare chest touching hers as he sloppily kissed her bottom lip, smearing some of her arousal. Mia mindlessly licked it up, hips following the motions of his fingers when he gently curled up and had a steady rhythm going on.

Harry could feel her tight walls around his digits and brushed his nose against hers, still catching his breath after going down on her for so long. His cock was lacking attention as he leaked precum in his boxers, and he craved to be inside her sooner rather than later. He still couldn't believe it was really happening.

"Hm?" He urged, "Need to open you up a little, m'love."

Mia took a breath, holding onto his shoulders as she softly nodded, "O-Okay."

"Brave girl." He praised, taking her in a deep kiss while gently prodding his ring finger next to his other two. His fingers were saturated in her, making Mia only wetter and wetter by holding off her orgasm in a way only Harry knew how to do.

Mia gasped and tensed as she felt him push in the third finger, stretching her more than ever before. She threw her head back with a stuttered sigh as she attempted to relax her thighs and keep her legs open for him. Harry watched intently with his lip between his teeth, wondering if this was the face she'd make if he entered her for the first time.

He watched as her lips gaped, her eyes softly closed, her neck stretched as she tilted her head back and exhaled soft whimpers each time he stroked over her spongy, swollen spot up her front wall. God, he was a man addicted. "Y'feel okay?" He checked. Mia quickly nodded, accustomed to his three fingers expertly pumping in and out of her, a complete mess between her thighs as Harry was aching in his boxers.

"Y-Yes, Harry... Please." She begged again. Harry groaned softly, knowing she was begging for his cock to fill her up. Her pushed his face into her neck, "Fuck, Mia, I want this so bad."

"Me too." Mia gasped in response, fingers denting the skin of his biceps as she fucked herself back on his fingers, wishing it was him taking her. There was no bad thought in Mia's brain as Harry comfortably fingered her with three fingers, sponging kisses down her jaw, "Are you gonna cum, Mia? Hm?"

She quickly shook her head, gasping in oxygen for her deprived lungs, "N-No."

"C'mon, sweetheart. Cum for me." Harry coaxed and Mia bit her lip hard, shaking her head again, "No. N-Not yet."

Harry slowed a little, pulling back to see her face, "Mi?"

"I want... I want it when you're... uh –" She stumbled over the words as he held his fingers deep inside of her, stilling his movements. Harry licked his lip as he took in her words, "Y-You wanna cum when I'm inside you?"

"Uh-huh." Mia quickly nodded, a pink flush rising up her neck as Harry closed his eyes and exhaled shakily, feeling himself twitch in his boxers, "Baby... That's... that's so sweet, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get you there. It's probably going to feel a little uncomfortable." He tried to explain.

Mia shook her head, holding her hands around his neck, "I don't care." She murmured, shortly pushing herself up to kiss him, "Please." She whispered against his lips. Harry grunted under his breath, "Fuck – yeah. Okay. A-Are you ready? Do you still want this?"

"Yes." She immediately nodded eagerly, "So, so bad. Please, Harry..." Mia pleaded and Harry kissed her softly, slight nerves taking over as he nodded, "I know, baby. I know. 'M here. Let me just take off my boxers."

"Want you right now." Mia added in a murmur, unable to keep her body still as Harry shimmied out of his underwear and settled between her thighs, his prick heavy and leaking against her pelvis as he used his knees to spread her legs a little more. Mia was already panting, shifting a little to get more comfortable as she swallowed and licked her lips, "O-Okay. You can – uh... you can do it."

Harry's hair flopped over his forehead as he leaned his elbows next to Mia, and he couldn't fight the small smile that spread on his lips, "Mia..." He softly spoke as she seemingly braced herself. Harry breathed out a chuckle, "Let's take a minute, sweetheart."

"I-I'm okay. Promise." Mia rushed out, wrapping her arms around his back to pull him down on her. Harry smiled wider as he tried to keep his weight off of her, "Mia, Mia – wait... Baby, wait. Are you on birth control?"

Mia's warm eyes shot open, staring into Harry's who was hovering over her. He looked at her curiously and she immediately turned beat red, freezing up completely. "Oh." She mumbled, "I'm – uh. N-No." She stupidly spoke, feeling very embarrassed all of a sudden that she hadn't even really thought of that. Harry shook his head quickly, dipping his head to kiss her, "'S okay, lovie. I don't mind. You don't have to apologize, it's your choice to make. Just means we'll have to use a condom. And... well, I don't have one." Harry sighed, feeling his heart drop.

He had never been too sure if Mia was on the pill or not, and he never really asked before. She had periods – pretty horrible ones at that – and he had never really seen her taking a pill or mention anything about birth control. He always felt like it'd come across as pushy if he brought it up, but now he wished he had.

Harry couldn't have dreamed that Mia would suggest them doing this tonight, and he came unprepared to her apartment with no condoms around. He lifted his head and offered her a slightly forced smile while trying to deal with his disappointment, "We'll do it another time, if you still want to."

Mia nibbled her lip as she avoided his eyes and took a breath, "I have c-condoms." She near whispered. Harry's brows raised in pure surprise as he listened to her, and Mia shyly flicked her eyes up, "Well... Hazel gave them to me. S-So they're not mine. But they're in here." Mia turned redder when she exposed herself, accidentally letting Harry know she talked about this with Hazel and she gave her a few condoms, knowing very well what Mia and Harry were about to do here tonight.

Harry softly smiled, "That's nice of her." He spoke, much to Mia's surprise. She'd never get over how gentle and patient Harry was, and how he never exploded at her or reacted how she feared he would. He continued showing up for her in ways she could've never dreamed of, and it made her heart soar.

Wrapping her arms around him again, she pulled him down, "Bedside drawer." She murmured against his lips, leaving Harry to smile against her as he blindly reached for a condom, pulling one out of her drawer after his fingers felt multiple square foiled packages in there. It made his stomach jump and his dick twitch. He was so fucking ready for this.

They messily kissed as he tried to keep the mood going, clumsily rolling on the condom. He hadn't done so in a while, and his fingers trembled a little bit in nervosity. Mia's legs were bent around him, and Harry shortly reached behind him for the duvet, covering them up a little bit as he gently pushed another pillow below Mia's head.

"Thank you." She whispered, cupping his cheek. He shyly smiled and kissed the tip of her nose, "I love you, my angel."

"I love you too." Mia grinned. Harry shot her back a dimpled smile and bumped his nose into hers, "Are you ready?" He whispered. Mia took a breath and nodded, "Yes."

Harry nodded in concentration, "Okay. Tell me if I'm hurting you, o-or if you want me to stop. You have to tell me, yeah? Promise I'll listen."

"I know." Mia reassured him, "I know. It's okay. I trust you."

Harry sighed out and got comfortable, leaning one elbow next to her as he held his other hand around himself, pumping his dick twice before running the head of it up her slit a few times. Mia held her breath, staring at the man above her as he supressed a grunt at the feeling of her wetness warming him through the condom.

"Stay here." Harry murmured, tip catching with Mia's entrance, "Look at me."

Mia nodded, her eyes glazing over as he bit his lip and started pushing in. She gasped in softly, fingers digging harder into his back. Her legs tensed and Harry held his breath, gripping the pillow Mia was resting on as his tip popped between her walls. He moaned out, "Fuck – oh god, Mia...".

Her lips gaped more, brushing over Harry's as he moved his hand toward her thigh, holding her tightly around him as he continued sinking into her. Mia tried to even out her breathing, tried to keep her legs open, tried to keep her muscles relaxed, but she winced softly under her breath at the sharp stinging.

"Sorry." Harry rushed out, kissing her lips a few times, "Sorry, sweetheart."

She shook her head and swallowed thickly, "N-No, it's okay. Keep going. A-Are you almost there?" She questioned, a pleading hint to her voice. Harry bit his lip and glanced between them, seeing he had about halfway to go, "Yeah." He lied, "Almost. D'you need me to stop?" He panted.

Mia shook her head again, "No. Keep going. Please."

"Okay." Harry whispered, continuing to kiss her as he slowly filled her. She was tight, yet so wet around him. He slid right in, only the muscles of her walls resisting at the foreign intrusion. Harry's legs trembled as he gasped in sharp breaths, feeling the pressure in his lower back. God, he needed to focus on not orgasming. The previous one seemed to hardly help at this point as he was right back to square one, constant fear of cumming too soon back on his mind.

"Oh my god, y-you're so deep." Mia mindlessly whimpered. Harry screwed his eyes shut with a loud moan, hand flying up to clamp over her mouth, "Shut up." He winced, "Oh – f-fuck." He gasped, hearing Mia yelp into his palm as he moved a little deeper inside of her. Her thighs shook as he bit his lip hard, desperately staving of an orgasm. Mia's eyes were wide as she breathed harshly into Harry's palm covering up her mouth.

"Fucking hell." He grunted, softening the way his hand covered her, eyes suddenly widening as he blinked at her, "Shit – Mia... I-I'm sorry." He rushed out, staring at her with horrified eyes and the way she had shock written all over her face.

Where Harry thought Mia would be freaked out by his actions or his words, she actually started giggling. The pleasurable laughter filled up the room as she closed her eyes and her shoulders shook, "I'm sorry." She giggled. Harry breathed out a chuckle, feeling how the mood in the room lightened. Mia's eyes sparkled in amusement as she bit her lip to hide her laughs, "Sorry." She whispered again.

Harry shook his head and leaned his forehead to hers, "'S okay. I should apologize, I-I'm literally so fucking horny, Mia." He sighed, "Want this to be good for you, but I swear to god I'm not going to last."

She nibbled her lip and stared up at him, gently stroking her fingers over his ribs, "I don't mind."

"I'm still not all the way in." Harry admitted shyly. Mia's smile faltered and she cleared her throat, "Oh. Well – uh, don't worry. I still feel fine."

He breathed out a chuckle and softly kissed her, "You're so sweet, my angel. Are you sure?"

"Yes." Mia nodded, "Please."

Harry sighed and hooked her thigh a little further up his hip, allowing him more room. He rocked back and forth a little, nudging in deeper each time. Mia bit her lip, breathing through the discomfort and the sharp stinging shooting through her lower half. Harry stretched her near painfully, but she knew he was big and her body would have a hard time adapting to him for the first time.

She was addicted though, to how drunk he looked as he hovered over her. His nose ring glimmered in the faint lighting, his hair fell over his forehead, his lips parted in whimpering breaths and his muscles bulging as he held himself back.

"I'm there." Harry choked out, his bicep trembling before he sunk through his arm a little and leaned his face into the crook of Mia's neck. He sighed out shakily in relief, relaxing a little as he bottomed out, his hips flush to Mia's. She breathed out too, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she inhaled his comforting scent. She felt him everywhere. In her tummy, against every inch of her skin, pulsing inside of her. The groomed hair around his base tickled her thighs as he softly grinded back and forth.

She felt full, stretched and split open, but so close to him. Close and happy to the point she could cry.

"Y-You okay?" Harry checked. Mia puckered her lips against his forehead, "Yeah." She croaked out, "How do you feel?" She asked him back.

Harry sighed into her neck, "Perfect." He whispered, "Fuck, I love you so, so much, angel." He lifted his head to kiss her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth. Mia hardly noticed he gently rocked back and forth inside of her, cock curving up into her front wall as they kissed. Harry kept his lips brushing over hers, "You're the love of my life." He admitted as he slowly took her.

Mia arched her back into him, biting her lip with a soft moan, attempting to feel the pleasure behind the pain. Her hands raked through Harry's hair, "Y-You too." She whispered back.

Harry watched her as he palmed her thigh, "Feels good? Is it nice?"

"Yes." Mia murmured, holding onto him tightly, "You're so close."

He smiled, "As close as you wanted me?"

"Uh-uh. S-So close." She responded. Harry hummed and kissed her jaw, "Sweet angel."

Mia responded with a moan, bending her other leg around him too. Harry sunk into her comfortably, feeling as she relaxed and opened up, allowing him in deeper. It was pure bliss, being inside of her soft, wet pussy. It was everything he dreamed of, their bodies melting together.

"Wait." Harry muttered, grabbing another pillow before he sat up a little. Mia yelped sharply when Harry pulled out, her walls clenching around nothing as Harry sat up on his knees, "Lift your hips, Mi."

She caught her breath and did as he asked, allowing him to slide the pillow underneath her to elevate her slightly. He then resumed his earlier position, glancing into her eyes, "C-Can I..."

"Yes." She quickly nodded, "Come back, please." Mia held her arms open and Harry quickly cuddled her, using his hand to guide himself back inside of her. Even though it still hurt a little, Mia keened at having him that close. Like she already missed him for those few seconds where the connection was broken. She sighed in relief when he filled her again, the pillow helping their position to pleasure her far better.

Mia sobbed out a whimper when Harry's tip dragged up her g-spot slowly and teasingly. Her thighs trembled and Harry gasped at the feeling as she grew wetter and tensed her legs tightly around him. "Harry!" She squeaked out, "O-Oh god..."

"Yeah?" He murmured, thrusting a little deeper as he reared back more before sinking back in. She gasped as he did so, arching into him. Her nipples brushed into his tattooed chest as they moved in sync, Harry's moans growing a little louder. He breathed into her neck, "M-Mia..."

Mia felt unexplainable sparks of pleasure, making her spasm and twitch in pure delight as Harry gasped and held her tighter, thrusting sharper, "I-I can't." He whined, "Fuck – Mia, 'm gonna cum."

"Okay." She nodded, stroking through his hair, "Please."

Harry's eyes glossed over as he hovered over her, his muscles bulging as he jerked his hips into her with sharp groans, over and over again, "F-Fuck." He gasped, "Mia – fuck."

"Please." She repeated, desperately needing to feel him finish inside of her. She gripped his hair as he dug his fingers into her leg. His breath stuttered, his hips slammed into her. Mia moaned while jolting up from the force he used, stilling deeply inside of her as he finished with a deep whimper of her name.

Mia didn't know where to look when he came, wanting to freeze time as his brows scrunched in delight, hie eyes closed tightly and his lips parted, bottom one wobbling. Mia felt him grinding into her as he released inside of the condom – and then his body completely liquified.

Harry let out a breathy sigh as he sunk down into her, his body melting into hers on the mattress. He panted harshly into her neck as his grip on her leg softened, turning into gentle strokes over the bruises he for sure left without meaning to do so. Mia already knew he'd kiss them better if he'd notice.

She brushed her lips over his damp forehead, raking her fingers through his curls as he cuddled into her.

"Oh my god." Harry sighed out, "S-Sorry, I'm crushing you."

Mia tightened her grip around him, "No, no, stay. Please. It's nice." She whispered softly. Harry hesitated but then relaxed again, "Okay." He whispered back, "'M here, I'm not going anywhere."

Mia nodded, holding him incredibly close and tight as if he'd slip away if she'd let go. Harry breathed into her neck, "Are you okay, my sweet? Did I hurt you? How d'you feel?" He found the strength to lift up on one elbow, scanning over her face intently. Mia's eyes were watery, but she shot him a really wide, genuine smile before softly giggling out.

She bit her lip to stop it and shook her head, "I-I'm so good."

Harry exhaled in relief and smiled back, "Shit, okay. Really?"

"Yeah." Mia smiled, her cheeks hurting, "I'm amazing. Harry, that was incredible."

He blushed a little, but felt somewhat proud of himself that he at least got to pleasure her for a bit. He nibbled the inside of his cheek, "I'm sorry you didn't finish."

"No," Mia shook her head quickly, "that's alright. It was perfect."

They held each other closely as Harry kissed her neck and praised her in soft whispers, and Mia basked in the feeling of having Harry this close. He was still inside of her, but the minute he gently moved his hips, she hissed under her breath.

Harry pouted softly to himself, knowing that if she wasn't sore, he'd ask her if he could stay inside of her until they fell asleep. It was another one of his dreams. He softly cupped her cheek, "Baby, I'm gonna pull out now, okay? 'M gonna be slow and soft, but it's probably going to hurt a little. I'll take care of you afterwards, help you clean up and get you all comfortable for the night."

He was sure it was past four in the morning now, but Mia's eyes looked alive and sparkly as she nodded, holding her breath and bracing herself. The pain of Harry pulling out after sex was nearly worse than the pain of him pushing in for the first time. Her legs tensed and she winced out shakily as he softly moved out of her, his softened cock slipping from her pussy to leave her empty.

"There we go." Harry crooned, "'S okay. I'm going to quickly get rid of the condom and I'll be back in a minute, yeah?" He kissed her nose and Mia hummed, "Okay. Thank you."

Harry smiled and searched for the strength of his legs, going into the bathroom once more to get rid of their mess and grab a washcloth that he drenched in warm water and then wrung out. Taking it back into the bedroom along with a towel, Mia was right how he had left her except that she had closed and stretched her legs.

Yet Harry admired her, as she laid outstretched and naked on the bed, exposed to him with her eyes softly closed. She was comfortable, being like this around him. He walked around naked too, the bed dipping as he put up his knee and gently grazed her knee, "Open up for me, love."

Mia sighed and fluttered her eyes open again, fighting her fatigue as she spread her legs a little. Harry had a look of concentration on his face, gently cleaning up between her legs with the warm washcloth, soothing her sore area as he pressed the soft towel to her and then slid a pair of comfortable, cotton panties up her leg.

Sitting her up, he stroked his fingers through her hair and gently combed it, grabbing a spare hair tie from her nightstand to messily braid her hair. He constantly attempted it, yet sucked at it. Mia found it endearing though, near falling asleep as he played with her hair.

Refusing to put on a shirt, Harry urged a sleepy Mia to the bathroom to pee as he cleaned up the bed a little. By the time she returned, her lids felt droopy. Topless, she climbed into bed with Harry and as always, he immediately snuggled into her as Mia stayed neatly on her own side of the bed.

Harry kissed her neck a few times, "Mia?"

"Hm?" She tiredly hummed back. He squeezed her waist, "I just love you so much." He whispered after a silent minute. Mia tiredly smiled as she lazily played with the curls in his neck, "I love you too, Harry. You're the love of my life too."

He smiled into her skin, feeling so utterly complete and whole with Mia here. Sex with her was from a different planet, just like how he had assumed it'd be in his dreams. She was it for him, and Harry knew it.

He wanted it all with her. And she wanted it all with him. He never knew soulmates like this could exist. And their greatest moment of intimacy was not tonight, when they took their clothes off and had each other like this. It was when they had seen each other in their most vulnerable state ever since being together. Pulling each other through it. Mia felt like Harry had witnessed the most unlovable parts of her, but he just loved her harder.

And Harry showed all his imperfections in front of Mia, and she just found ways to love him more.

They knew life was about to take a turn if they both had school again and the pink, lovely cloud of their two weeks by themselves would be popped and they'd have to go back to reality.

But they'd both be damned if they didn't try their all to make it work, knowing they both saw the other as their future and nothing else..

//

whew i need a nap

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

288K 8.9K 139
I've started writing Supernatural one-shots!! As always, feel free to request (through private messaging). Still smut free! I do not own any Supernat...
591K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
356K 21.8K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...