Story of Our Life

Av iamsanya

Story of Our Life The story starts with the emergence of Rishabh Bajaj, a business shark and money monster, i... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
UPDATING SOON
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

1.6K 101 14
Av iamsanya

WARNING 18+

WARNING 18+

WARNING 18+

Strawberries.

All passion flew out of the window as Prerna registered Mr. Bajaj's words. She pulled back and looked at him with fearful eyes.

'What-

'You're allergic to strawberries!' She almost screamed and he blinked, a small smile appearing on his swollen pink lips. 'Oh my God, your lips have started swelling! We need to go to the hospital-

'Ms. Sharma-

'I don't even know where the-

'Ms. Sharma-

'How allergic are you-

'Ms. Sharma-

'I'll call the reception for a doctor-

'Prerna!' He had to almost shout and grab her by the shoulders as she looked at him with worry in her eyes. 'I am alright.'

'But...your lips...they are swollen-

'It's because of...you.' He said and smiled again. 'And yes, I am allergic to strawberries but not to artificially strawberry flavored lip glosses.'

'Pakka? You are really alright?' She asked, her fingers moving up to caress his lips. 'It doesn't burn?'

'It does.' He mumbled and she frowned but he held her wrist and moved it to his chest, getting closer to her. 'But here.'

Prerna's eyes fluttered close as his words floated in the air. She tried to breathe normally but they were coming out raggedly, the closeness between them creating a havoc on her senses. 

'Ms. Sharma-

'Call me Prerna.' She said and looked at him with a soft smile. He nodded and gulped, looking nervous. What was he nervous about?

'Only if you call me Rishabh. Mr. Bajaj makes me sound old-

'You're not old.' She shook her head and her fingers moved to his grey hair. 'You are just...experienced.'

He chuckled at her response and she bit her lip, growing warm at his beautiful laugh. Oh, she could spend all day listening to it!

'You were saying something?' She asked, realising that they were still standing very close to each other. Did he want to leave now that the moment had broken?

'Would you like to...continue...what we were doing-

'Would you?' She asked before he could finish his question and he nodded, his eyes turning a little darker as he stared into hers.

'Very much so.' His husky voice replied and Prerna joined their lips again, answering him with her actions. The broken moment was healed again as they kissed each other, legs moving towards the bed, arms caressing each other's bodies. 

Prerna fell on the large bed with a soft thud as Rishabh landed over her, his hands moving under her back, leaving feathered touches on her waist. She arched up as goosebumps appeared all over her body and pulled him more towards her. 

She could not believe this was happening...was she really kissing Rishabh Bajaj in a hotel room at 2:30 am? Her eyes fluttered opened just a bit as he lifted his face and gave her a smile full of dimples. She gifted him one her stunning grins and nodded, her mind saying...yes this is happening!

Rishabh was in awe of this woman. As she looked at him with her bright eyes burning with desire and her stunning, stunning smile staring back at him, he didn't know if he could control himself tonight. But he didn't want to control himself...for the first time in many years, he had felt an attraction, a pull this strong. And he did not want to let it go. Not now, when he had her in his arms, willing and desiring.

Prerna's hands moved down his chest and she slowly pulled up his t-shirt, giving him ample time to stop her if he needed. He did no such thing, and she threw the stupid t-shirt on the floor, her fingers landing on his hard chest. She felt him gasp just a little bit and smirked, moving up to kiss his neck and find his sweet spots with her tongue. He was breathing loudly and Prerna sat up, taking him with her. Landing on his lap, she opened a button of her night-suit and then looked at him with want, indicating him to continue.

Rishabh's hand rested on Prerna's waist, his fingers feeling the silky fabric of her night dress as they moved upwards. Her chest was heaving a bit as he moved to unbutton her shirt, sliding it off her smooth skin in one motion. His eyes flickered over to her chest, and he almost stopped breathing. She was not wearing anything underneath.

'I don't wear anything at night.' She confessed and he grabbed her softly by her hair, lips landing on her neck as she moaned loudly, her voice sending a shiver straight down his pants. He kissed and licked her neck, making her shiver and shudder under him.

'Mr. Baja-

'Call me Rishabh.' He almost growled as her hands bunched up in his hair. Moving down, he kissed her belly button while caressing her waist with his fingers and proceeded to lick the valley between her breasts, finally kissing and swerving his tongue on her nipple in a swift motion.

'Rishabh!' Prerna screamed, her eyes opening wide in ecstasy as his soft tongue made love to her. Her heart was racing already and he had only licked her once. Oh god this man was going to be the death of her! Heat pooled between her legs and she didn't know if she could wait any more.

In a sudden move, she flipped him over and he looked at her in surprise.

'I take karate classes.' She smirked and he nodded in understanding, once again surprised by her. Shaking her head, she straddled him, rubbing against him naughtily and his head fell back, the friction causing him to groan loudly. Prerna smiled to herself and moved down to kiss him under his ear.

'Prerna-

'Hmm...good job.' She mumbled into his ear and bit him softly. 'Call me again.'

'Prerna.' He said and she smiled, cradling his face with her soft fingers as his eyes opened. 'You are fucking amazing.'

'As are you.' She whispered into his lips and started kissing him downwards. Her arms reached towards his pants and he stopped her.

'Kya hua?' She frowned and he sat up on his elbows, looking at her.

'Prerna, obviously I am very attracted to you.' He said and she stared at him with a questionable gaze. 'But...I am quite older than you-

'I don't care about that.' She said quickly, shaking her head and then looking down. 'But that also means I am quite younger than you. If you don't want to do this-

'I want to do this. I just want to know that this is what you want as well. I am your boss and I don't want you to feel any kind of pressure if we don't continue this. If anything happens between us, more than what has already happened, it would be nice because you wanted to do it...not because you fear that I will feel upset or endanger your job or reputation if you don't want this.'

Prerna's heart filled with something warm at his words and she moved towards him with a hint of a smile.

'I do want this. I have wanted this for a very long time. I used to think about you, all the time. Day and night, it was just you. I never thought this would happen so I was content with my day dreams but now, when this is happening, I can't imagine to stop.' She confessed truthfully and looked at him. 'And I don't care about tomorrow. I don't want to think about what will happen next. I want this now, I want you now. If you will have me.'

Rishabh nodded and almost laughed. If you will have me? Of course he will! 

'If it helps, I have thought about you too. Day and night. So many days and nights.' He said and she blushed, pursing her lips to hide her smile.

'But wait, I don't have protection.' He said and she cupped his face, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

'I am on birth control, for hormonal reasons.' She said and added. 'I don't sleep around, if that's what you're thinking. The last time I...it was years ago.'

'Ditto. Same here. But I am not on birth control though.' He joked and she laughed loudly, her voice ringing beautifully in his ears.

'So...shall we continue?' She asked eagerly and he nodded, pulling her towards him and removing the leftover barrier of their clothes from between them.

Desire and lust filled their veins as they made love, exploring each other's bodies with their hands and mouths and fingers and tongues. 

Rishabh had never felt like this way before. Sure he had had sex before but there was a certain intimacy with Prerna, something which was very new to him. It wasn't just the sex, which was mind blowing in its own, but also the jokes and laughs they shared between the kisses and the thrusts, the way she mumbled his name with a warmth as he moved within her with urgency and a wilderness, the way she caressed his back when they reached the heights of pleasure together...it was all so surreal and he could not believe it had happened. Even after they lay in each other's arms as the morning sun started to brighten the sky outside, he could not believe it. 

Prerna's eyes fluttered open a few hours later, the clock reading 7:35 am. She sighed with a smile as she looked at Mr. Bajaj's sleeping figure, his eyelashes falling on his cheeks and his beating heart under her ears. This was better than any dream she had ever dreamt. She could feel his arm under her, cradling her waist protectively and she smiled, wrapping her arm around his chest.

She did not know sex could feel like this. Compared to this, her ex was literally nothing. Mr. Bajaj was perfect in every sense. He was an attentive lover, not selfish at all. His experience in the love making field had proven to be beneficial to Prerna as he had attended to her every whim and need with a passion she hadn't expected, which now made her blush. He was caring towards her when everything had felt too much and full of a certain wilderness when she had wanted more and more and more of him. She felt her face heat up and she remembered the sounds and noises that had come out of her as he made her see all the stars and the planets and the galaxies when she had reached her peak. She recalled his feather light kisses as she shivered under him and his groans when he came undone within her, and the smile they shared as their lips joined once again.

She truly did not care what today would bring. Her dreams to be in his arms were fulfilled.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.8K 231 9
The war for Mahishmati has been won. The evil tyrant Bhallaladeva has been overthrown. The King and Queen are together. Or, are they really? Meet the...
28.8K 894 5
"Iss ishq mein marjawan Kuch bhi kasam se karjawan Hadh se bhi guzarjawan Kuch bhi kasam se karjawan " He puts forward the proposal of marriage t...
19.6K 784 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
12.8K 994 48
|| 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌...