Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 23

1.4K 27 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

The west room of the Educated Youth Court was brutally murdered again, and this time the east room where the male educated youth lived was also not spared. After returning, a group of people went to clean up the smashed and messed-up kang bunk and the house.

    Jiang Qiuyue's kang was okay, but the base cabinet was pushed to the ground, and the things inside were trampled badly.

    With one person missing, the atmosphere in the west room was somewhat silent, and the three of them packed their things silently.

    When Jiang Qiuyue straightened the cabinet for inspection, she found that a corner of the wooden board under the cabinet was raised, revealing a little glint.

    There is a problem with the bottom of the cabinet!

    Jiang Qiuyue tapped the wooden board at the bottom of the cabinet with her fingers, and the dull echo gave people the illusion of solidity.

    After looking at the other two who were busy, she turned the cabinet door to the wall and quietly removed the raised wooden board.

    Several flat enamel boxes are exposed below, side by side to fill the square space exactly.

    The surface of the enamel box is painted with flower and bird patterns, the colors are bright, and with the colorful enamel, the light shines brightly.

    It was the source of the fluorescent light that Jiang Qiuyue discovered just now.

    Jiang Qiuyue opened one, and her eyes were almost blinded by the shining golden light inside, and it was instantly covered.

    It turned out to be a box of gold bars!

    There are six enamel boxes in two rows, and the others can probably guess what's inside without looking at them.

    Nothing more than gold bars and silver dollars.

    Thinking back to when I bought the floor cabinet, the child in that family said it was an old object that had been brought home by the landlord.

    So it shouldn't be a surprise that there are such things hidden in it.

    Jiang Qiuyue quickly put the six enamel boxes into the space, put the wooden boards back in place, and put the bedding and clothes on them.

    After cleaning up, she felt a little complicated.

    Is this a blessing in disguise, a windfall?

    It's just that these things can't be used now, and they will only cause trouble in front of people.

    When the time comes, owning these things can be said to be a rich fortune.

    Jiang Qiuyue was pleasantly surprised for a while, and rushed to talk about the annoyance caused by the Red Army's troubles.

    Liu Aiying tidied up her hands and feet a long time ago, and was sitting on the kang and sighing.

    Zhao Meili fiddled with the torn Bragi skirt on the kang, and the messy clothes were stuffed messily in the box.

    She tidied it up in a hurry just now, but it became more and more messy, and finally threw it all in.

    Without Li Yonghong's front and back service, Zhao Meili always had to learn to take care of the housework by herself.

    The atmosphere in the room was too dull and decadent, so Jiang Qiuyue simply took a basin to wash the soiled clothes.

    The vegetable plots in the small courtyard and the rescued potato seedlings were not affected. In the season suitable for them, they still grew wildly when there was sunshine and some water.

    For a moment, Jiang Qiuyue thought about the educated youths who went to the mountains and the countryside, as well as the leadership policy that was about to change in the future, and everyone's encounters and choices at that time.

    The two are so similar.

    I only hope that they can persist until three years later, when the college entrance examination resumes, there will always be a way to change the predicament.

    The sound of rushing water brought back Jiang Qiuyue's thoughts. Lin Wenqing was already washing his jacket.

    Jiang Qiuyue went over to soak the clothes and saponins first, then turned to see Chen Zhonghua sitting at the door fixing a pair of glasses.

    The mirrors were cracked, and the frame was missing a leg, crooked as if it had been thrown and trampled on.

    It was the first time Jiang Qiuyue knew that Chen Zhonghua wore glasses. He usually gave people the impression of being reliable and steady like a big brother, but after wearing glasses, he had the elegant temperament of a scholar and professor.

    Although the pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose are incomplete...

    Seeing Jiang Qiuyue staring at him, Chen Zhonghua smiled, took off his glasses and carefully wrapped them in a handkerchief.

    "How are you cleaning up there?" Jiang Qiuyue changed the subject in a timely manner.

    Chen Zhonghua said it was about the same. They didn't have many things, a few clothes and a bed, and the rations and good things they had hidden were probably not as many as in the mouse hole.

    Those who want to ask the female educated youths to help with the torn bedding, sheets and clothes, the craftsmanship of their male educated youths in this area is simply unbelievable.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled happily when he heard his self-deprecating jokes, and said that she would ask the other two what they said.

    When she entered the door, she looked into the east room, and saw Fang Weidong sitting cross-legged on the kang, his orchid fingers raised stiffly, holding a needle to sew clothes there.

    Jiang Qiuyue entered the room and told Chen Zhonghua's request, Liu Aiying stopped moaning, and immediately revived with full blood, turning her wrist and saying that she would do it.

    Zhao Meili stretched out her slender white palms, saying that she was not that material, and she would not be ashamed if she couldn't sew her own well.

    Needles, threads, and brains were basically prepared, so Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying sat in the yard with stools and asked the male educated youths to give them what needed to be mended.

    Fang Weidong handed Jiang Qiuyue a T-shirt with torn sleeves, and thanked him embarrassedly.

    Liu Aiying rolled her eyes and laughed.

    He sewed a section of the sleeve where the sleeve was torn open, which looked ugly like a centipede, but the key was that the thread was not the same color as the clothes.

    Fang Weidong blushed and scratched his head, and hid back in the east room.

    Although Jiang Qiuyue is better at needlework than Liu Aiying, the small schoolbag she made last time made her even more envious.

    But Liu Aiying just happened to have the idea to help the big guy, and Jiang Qiuyue was happy to sneak in to help her.

    These jobs are not done in one go, Jiang Qiuyue doesn't want to be always found by male educated youths to mend them in the future.

    Zhao Xiangdong threw the clothes and sheets to Liu Aiying to mend, while he ran to the door of the West Room and asked Zhao Meili if there was anything she could do.

    Liu Aiying rolled her eyes behind his back, and didn't care about him, a stubborn, stupid big man.

    Zhao Meili had experienced a thrilling experience, and she couldn't pack the cage just now, she was lying on the kang to rest her mind, when she heard Zhao Xiangdong calling her, her eyes brightened.

    She picked out the private things and put them away, then pulled the messy boxes to the door and directed Zhao Xiangdong to sort them out.

    Zhao Xiangdong's big bone frame nestled there and lightly helped her fold the quilt, single fold the clothes and put away the odds and ends. Zhao Meili stood there against the door frame and watched him play with it, finally she had a smile on her face.

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying were speechless watching from the sidelines.

    Chen Zhonghua shook his head and didn't say anything, probably too lazy to say anything.

    When it was dark, there was a beeping sound outside the gate of the Educated Youth Court.

    The educated youths were all alarmed by the rumors of the Red Army, and they immediately became vigilant when they heard about it.

    When I reacted later, I remembered the PLA soldier who had rescued before.

    Within a moment, there were footsteps outside the door, and then there was a knock on the door.

    Everyone looked at Jiang Qiuyue. Jiang Qiuyue put down her needle and thread and was about to open the door, but was stopped by Chen Zhonghua.

    Chen Zhonghua was always wary of those who approached the Educated Youth Institute, especially after what happened to the Red Army.

    He stopped Jiang Qiuyue, and went to open the door first, and there was that person standing outside the door.

    Seeing that the door was opened by a male educated youth, Peng Jingye frowned and said he wanted to find Comrade Jiang.

    Jiang Qiuyue came out from behind Chen Zhonghua and smiled at the people, and Peng Jingye calmed down.

    He proposed to take a walk outside and talk to her about something.

    The jeep he was sitting in was parked on the road behind, and the little soldier who was driving was still sitting on it and waiting.

    Seeing as if she was in a hurry to leave, it shouldn't take much time, Jiang Qiuyue nodded thinking about going out with him.

    Chen Zhonghua grabbed her, and Peng Jingye's black eyes stared at her like needles.

    Chen Zhonghua let go helplessly, and did not forget to tell him, "It's getting dark, come back early."

    Peng Jingye's face was a little dark, and he seemed to be nagging like a husband who asked his wife to go home on time.

    Thinking about that scene is even more annoying!

    Fortunately, Jiang Qiuyue came out with him soon, and the two of them walked slowly on the path, with the evening wind blowing, very comfortable.

    Even if the door of the Educated Youth Court was not closed behind him, and Chen Zhonghua sat on the threshold and watched from a distance, it did not affect Peng Jingye's good mood for a moment.

    "Soldier Peng, what did you want to do when you asked me for help?" Jiang Qiuyue broke his calm and asked after walking a short distance from the Educated Youth Court.

    Peng Jingye turned to look at her, "Do you still have some mints? I want to exchange some with you." The

    last time Jiang Qiuyue stuffed Peng Jingye a small bag of mints as a thank you for carrying the luggage. impression.

    She paused, turned her face to avoid the other party's sight, and said embarrassedly that there was no more.

    Peng Jingye originally wanted to change something with her with the attitude of trying, but it was fine when he heard that there was no more.

    Jiang Qiuyue's fingers twitched uneasily and she sweated a little. Then she suggested that he could go to the mountain to look for mint grass.

    It's getting hot now, and the mint grass on the mountain has grown. It may be smaller than in summer, but the function is the same.

    Mint grass can be chewed and eaten directly, can be made into tea, and the squeezed juice can also be rubbed on the body to prevent mosquitoes.

    In summer, plant a few trees in flower pots or broken bowls in the yard, and the whole summer will be better.

    Peng Jingye was a little interested in hearing this. He originally bought mint candies for the elderly when the weather got hot, and mint grass sounded more suitable for his needs.

    It's just that he grew up in a big mansion in Kyoto, and he has never seen mint grass at all, so he doesn't know it.

    So when she asked where she could find what it looked like, Jiang Qiuyue smiled and said that she could find it carefully at the foot of the mountain at the edge of the field.

    They happened to be on the path by the side of the village, so Jiang Qiuyue simply ran to search in the grass in the ditch beside the road.

    Peng Jingye rolled up his sleeves and followed her down, pulling out a grass from time to time according to what she described and asking her if she was there.

    The two picked for a while, and Jiang Qiuyue found a seedling that had just grown three or four leaves. She dug it out and let Peng Jingye hold it.

    Peng Jingye suggested to find more, so as not to be unable to support them at that time.

    After walking for a while, Peng Jingye almost couldn't hold it anymore.

    Jiang Qiuyue wiped off her sweat, thinking that enough was enough, the sky was getting dark.

    If she doesn't go back, Chen Zhonghua and the others should be worried.

    Peng Jingye suddenly signaled her to silence, and a pair of bright black eyes looked sharply into the grass nest ahead.

    Jiang Qiuyue stopped still, looking over and seeing nothing.

    But after listening quietly, I could hear the voice from Caowozi.

    Seeing Peng Jingye's serious expression, Jiang Qiuyue thought they had encountered a wild animal running down the mountain or something.

    As a result, in the next moment, the voices of flirting men and women were heard, followed by the waves of um, huh, huh, huh.

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..." Her face turned red and swollen instantly, what should I do?

    What's more, there is a opposite sex with a good impression by my side, which is even more embarrassing.

    Unexpectedly, they heard the two people in the corner stunned on the spot, and the wild mandarin ducks who were secretly enjoying each other had already stepped into the theme of sex.

    "Damn, why are you so impatient, slow

    down~" "Be careful, darling, let me kiss you..." Damn, why

    don't you be so reckless, this place is in the edge of a field, and there are occasional people on the road!

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't even dare to look at Peng Jingye's expression.

    Caowozi's passion is still going on, the woman is very hypocritical and refuses to obey, and said coquettishly, "Why don't you go back and meet your daughter-in-law for a kiss.

    " The obscene words kept coming out of his mouth, making the woman pant again and again after being rubbed.

    Jiang Qiuyue blushed and turned around to walk away, she had already recognized who the man was.

    The adulterer was Liu Yougen, the village party secretary whom I had met earlier, but I don't know who the adulterer is.

    It's just that Liu Yougen still flirts with people when he's old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 326 25
A boy wearing a mask that everyone calls cold and ruthless is actually a very tender hearted one. When he meets this certain person his life changes...
232K 5.1K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
68.2K 310 27
Summary of the novel: Every time I travel to the female partner in a pornographic novel, I still have to compete with the heroine for a man? ! Gu Li...
258 2 1
《男配他愛上女配[穿書]》 Tang Shi traveled back to the early 1990s and became the orphan of a martyr! The little girl's grandfather is a martyr, her grandmother...