Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 22

1.4K 25 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

Peng Jingye got out of the car and walked over. He was tall, strong and imposing. He was dressed in a neat green military uniform, so that the villagers dared not make mistakes, and they voluntarily moved out of the way.

    "What's going on?" He walked up to Jiang Qiuyue and stood still, asking again.

    When Jiang Qiuyue saw him appear, she subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, saying that she had been falsely accused of being a capitalist, and that she had mental problems and needed re-education.

    Grandma Liu quietly looked at the PLA soldier from the side, guessing that he came from the other side of the mountain.

    To her experienced eye, the man was a decent fellow.

    Comrades in the People's Liberation Army serve the people, and Grandma Liu stepped forward holding the broken beaded feet, and said a few words about the dispute just now to her trusted comrades in the People's Liberation Army.

    Finally, he emphasized, "The little educated youth is a good-hearted girl. It's all a misunderstanding. What do you do to suffer that crime? Don't you think so?"

    Peng Jingye nodded. Egg dumplings are eaten for people, and the delicious taste is always memorable.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't know why Grandma Liu said good things to her, but it didn't prevent her from accepting this kindness.

    "I consciously study hard and make progress every day, actively respond to the party's call to participate in brigade labor, and strive to be the successor of the new society." Promoted some inspiring slogans.

    Peng Jingye looked down at her, a smile flashed in his dark eyes, and he affirmed, "Comrade Jiang is indeed a good comrade!

    " .

    As soon as Peng Jingye's conclusion came out, Liu Ergou and other members of the Red Army were still in a daze, and the surrounding villagers responded first.

    Everyone looked at Jiang Qiuyue no longer with the suspicion and suspicion just now, but with affection and kindness, just like looking at their own people.

    Peng Jingye didn't like to grind and chirp, and he always hit the target when solving problems. He strode towards Liu Ergou, who was messing around and playing rascal just now, grabbed the man by the collar with one hand and slipped up.

    "What are you guys making a fuss about? Are you too busy? Are you full?" He said while carrying the person around a few times.

    When more powerful people came to control the field, Liu Ergou, a coward, immediately fell in love.

    It was uncomfortable being carried, dizzy and dizzy, Liu Ergou hurriedly followed Grandma Liu's words and said it was a misunderstanding.

    As for those who criticize and educate God, does he dare to mention it again?

    As soon as Liu Ergou stopped, none of the Red Soldiers dared to go out to confront the PLA soldiers.

    They are genuine soldiers, compared to their Red Army, they are just random soldiers organized by mobs.

    Usually in Linhe Village, relying on the support of the village party secretary, he ran amok and tried to trick anyone, but when he touched a real soldier, he immediately became timid.

    Speaking of the village party secretary, Liu Yougen rushed over immediately after receiving the news. After all, can the people who can drive through their village in green army vehicles be ordinary people?

    Most likely they are people from the barracks on the other side of the back mountain. I don't know if they are just passing by or came to Hecun on business.

    He was afraid that the red soldiers led by Liu Ergou would offend someone and cause trouble for him, so he rushed to the scene without stopping.

    Also going is Liu Jianguo, the production team leader who has been an invisible man during the recent off-farm period.

    So when Peng Jingye warned others, Liu Yougen squeezed into the crowd panting and wiping his sweat, and apologized with his old face smiling like an orange peel, saying that he had not disciplined his subordinates well.

    "I'm laughing at you, we are all three generations of poor peasants with good status." Liu Yougen emphasized the origins of the members of the Red Army.

    Seeing that Peng Jingye raised his eyebrows and didn't intend to let him go, he could only say, "The Little Red Soldier is responding to the call of the leaders, and specially educates the stinking old nine capitalists. It is the spiritual symbol of Linhe Village, do you think?"

    Liu Yougen tentatively wanted this seemingly extraordinary PLA man to forget about the villain's faults and expose this stubble.

    The Red Army is the knife in his hand, and it must always be preserved.

    As long as people don't care about it now, he will have the final say on what will happen to this person when he leaves.

    Peng Jingye threw the man to the ground and clapped his hands, glanced at Jiang Qiuyue at the side, nodded and said yes.

    In fact, he can do nothing but frighten people, after all, he is now paying attention to the military and civilian family.

    But...

    he put one hand on Jiang Qiuyue's shoulders, and instead of looking at her stunned expression, he said to Liu Yougen and Liu Jianguo who was walking over, "Since it's a misunderstanding, let's forget it. Comrade Jiang came from Kyoto with me." Students who support the construction, don't bully her when she is young."

    "Of course." Liu Jianguo rushed to make a promise, and handed the package in his hand to Jiang Qiuyue.

    "Xiaojiang's educated youth was born innocent, and his parents are members of the art troupe in the capital.

    His background couldn't be better. What the capitalists said is simply nonsense!" have roots.

    Jiang Qiuyue took the package, it was from the Jiang family.

    It was really timely, maybe without Peng Jingye showing up to help this time, Liu Jianguo would have rushed over with this to get her out.

    Liu Yougen nodded with a smile all over his face, he had already scolded Liu Ergou as a dog in his heart.

    Liu Ergou expressed his injustice. The educated youths who jumped into the queue in Laihe Village were all received and handled by Liu Jianguo, and the letters of introduction and materials all went to him. How could Liu Ergou have a chance to come into contact with them.

    It's just that I've gotten used to being rampant recently, and accidentally kicked the iron plate.

    Liu Ergou lay down on the ground and pretended to be dead. When he spotted Li Yonghong who was pretending to be a quail and said nothing, a thought flashed in his head to make up for it.

    Getting up excitedly, not caring about the dirt and grass roots on the tattered clothes, he whispered something in Liu Yougen's ear, and pointed at Li Yonghong.

    Li Yonghong was terrified when she heard that she was going to be sent to the police station to go to jail.

    She thought it would be dark from now on, but she didn't expect the Red Army to pester Jiang Qiuyue. At that time, she thought viciously that it would be better for Comrade Jiang to accompany her when she was having a hard time.

    Unexpectedly, a soldier of the People's Liberation Army who was full of righteousness and seemed to have a lot of background suddenly appeared, and he relieved others with a few words, and even an old man in the village interceded with Comrade Jiang!

    Compared with her isolation and nowhere to ask for help, Comrade Jiang's good luck and differential treatment made Li Yonghong jealous.

    Seeing that Jiang Qiuyue's backing is so majestic, and even the village party secretary has to laugh, Li Yonghong silently lowered her sense of existence, hoping to take advantage of Jiang Qiuyue's east wind to escape disaster.

    But he didn't want Liu Ergou to take credit for her after overturning the car.

    The matter of criticizing the educated youths and killing chickens and monkeys should be dead, and the crime of stealing female educated youths can at least make up for some losses.

    Liu Yougen felt very good after listening to the advice of the Goutou military division.

    This time the Red Army team lost his face because of their failure. If the theft was dealt with, it would not only restore his prestige in front of the villagers, but also hit the arrogance of the Educated Youth Academy.

    Then Liu Yougen took out a cigarette with a smile, and handed it to Peng Jingye very preciously.

    Liu Jianguo was discussing the production of the brigade with Peng Jingye, and when he was talking about the time to weed and fertilize the field, he was interrupted by Liu Yougenmao, feeling unhappy.

    Liu Yougen had a thick skin, he squeezed away Liu Jianguo who had a bad face, and complimented Peng Jingye.

    Peng Jingye fended off the offered cigarettes, and said seriously that the People's Liberation Army doesn't take people's stitches.

    Jiang Qiuyue was holding the package behind him and listening to the voices.
    Jiang Qiuyue looked over and found that Chen Zhonghua had taken the opportunity just now to lead the male educated youths to rescue Zhao Meili and Zhao Xiangdong, and they were retreating to the periphery of the crowd with the educated youths.

    Because Li Yonghong was at the center of the storm, she could not be rescued.

    Moreover, there were too many stains on her body, and Chen Zhonghua couldn't help her get out of it while implicating everyone.

    All that was left was Jiang Qiuyue, who had already cleared the accusations against the capitalists and gave them a chance to escape unscathed.

    Chen Zhonghua couldn't intervene in the conversation of the three parties over there, so he could only get closer as much as possible to see what Jiang Qiuyue was planning.

    "Want a ride to the county police station?" Peng Jingye raised his eyebrows and asked Liu Yougen condescendingly.

    Liu Yougen nodded with a smile and said yes, saying that it was a misunderstanding to arrest the ideological style of the educated youth courtyard, but it was a fact that a female educated youth stole other people's things.

    And the person who was stolen was Jiang Qiuyue, who was maintained by Peng Jingye.

    Liu Yougen is confident that Peng Jingye will not meddle anymore.

    Of course, Peng Jingye didn't have the time to take care of other people's affairs, so the reason why he suddenly stopped the car to help Jiang Qiuyue was also due to his intention.

    However, is his car easy to rub?

    "Then let him go, and the others don't get in the car." Peng Jingye pointed to Liu Ergou and said.

    Liu Ergou agreed with a hey of joy, and pushed Li Yonghong into the car with Liu Yougen's envious and jealous look on his face. He sat on the car carefully, not daring to move, and looked left and right curiously.

    He thought that he would be able to brag to his brothers from the Red Army for several months when he came back this trip, so he can be regarded as a person who has ridden in a car before, so he has the ability!

    Did the village party secretary stare at him enviously?

    But what a majestic thing it is to take a military vehicle to the county police station on business, whoever gives up this opportunity is a fool.

    When getting into the car, Li Yonghong was reluctant to get on the ground like a butchered pig, but was dragged by Liu Ergou and thrown into the car.

    Li Yonghong knew that if she really went to the police station, she would definitely be doomed. She leaned on the car window to ask the educated youths for help, and looked at Jiang Qiuyue with tears in her eyes.

    Now Jiang Qiuyue didn't have to make any plans, Peng Jingye helped her clean up the jumping people.

    Peng Jingye greeted Liu Jianguo, and walked up to Jiang Qiuyue to say goodbye before getting in the car.

    Jiang Qiuyue said thank you first, thanking him for helping her again.

    Peng Jingye looked at her serious little face, smiled in a low voice and said, "Then how are you going to thank me?"

    Jiang Qiuyue choked with gratitude, not knowing how to react.

    "You can thank me if you have to. I happen to have something to ask you for help. I'll find you when I come back." The man whispered.

    A big hand landed on her shoulder and patted her. Jiang Qiuyue stared blankly at him as he turned around and got in the car to leave.

    The green army vehicle ran away under the farewell of the villagers, heading for Lan County.

    Chen Zhonghua just had the opportunity to go to Jiang Qiuyue, glanced at the rear of the car, and asked her, "Is that person your classmate?" Is

    n't the age right? Jiang Zhiqing must be sixteen years old, and that PLA comrade looks to be twenty.

    Of course, Jiang Qiuyue would not foolishly refute what Peng Jingye said in order to help her, but just nodded tacitly.

    Chen Zhonghua skipped it and didn't want to mention it any more. It's good to have a classmate take care of him, at least he doesn't have to suffer too much.

    When the crowd dispersed, the educated youths supported them and walked back. Liu Aiying ran to Jiang Qiuyue's side and asked her if she was okay.

    Jiang Qiuyue lowered her head and wondered what would happen to Peng Jingye looking for her, so she looked at her coolly and then ignored her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
783 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...