bts oneshots

By vickie_org

as the name suggests, this is a bts oneshots book! requests are open and feel free to let me know through the... More

ヾ(^-^)ノ
insomnia × yoonkook
dating an animator × hopekook
mute × namgi
little one × taegi
ASD × yoongi x bts
ASD × yoongi x bts
affection × yoonseok
3 boys × vminkook
always here × namgi
it will get better × yoomin
happy birthday to me × j.jk x bts
please × hopekook
baby × namseok
eat × jikook
my frog boy × taegi
study, study!|jinkook
used × namkook
let's take a break × namseok
party of 3 × taegi
sugar baby × namseok
smile! × taegi
please? × namseok
97 liners × yoonkook
let go × jihope
our bunny × namgikook
hello kitty × yoonseok
mr. kim and mr. min × namgi
pitter patter (tachycardia) x taegi
blazers and chocolates x namgi
knots of love

accidental confessions × yoomin

736 17 1
By vickie_org

yoongi opened his eyes, looking around the room. the room was a bit dimmed and a nurse was next to him.

"i-i can't feel my arm" he slurred, feeling tired and a bit nauseous, the nurse nodded, "the anesthesia hasn't worn off. does it hurt?" she clarified, yoongi hummed, "a bit"

the woman asked him a few questions before she left with his clipboard. his phone was on a table that was right next to him. the phone began ringing.

"hello?"

"hyung! how are you? are you feeling okay?"

"mhm" he mumbled, being sleepy and numb was weird.

"i'll be there in a bit!"

"you don't look too good" jimin spoke, yoongi hummed, "just nauseous and numb and tired" he mumbled, he felt like he could barely keep his eyes open from how tired he was.

"can you move your shoulder?" jimin asked, "i can't feel it and i shouldn't be moving my shoulder anyways" he said, jimin nodded, "have you eaten?"

yoongi shook his head, he stared at jimin's face.

"jimin, you're really pretty"

jimin flushed red, "w-what?" he asked,  the boy scoffed, "i said, you're really pretty" he spoke louder, his words were still slurred, "oh, why is that?"

yoongi hummed, looking at all of jimin's features, "because you are, look at yourself. everything about you is so beautiful" he sleepily said, "i really like you. i feel like a teen boy looking at his crush in the middle of class" he said, jimin brushed yoongi's bangs out of his face, "you're just so pretty, especially when you put on that shiny eye shadow" he said, pointing at jimin's eyes with his free hand.

"you notice that?" he softly asked, yoongi nodded, "i like you so much that it makes me want to cry" yoongi sniffled, "do you like me back?" he asked, before a nurse interrupted by opening the door.

jimin didn't have time to answer before being told his time as a visitor was over.

yoongi's words were all jimin could think about when he got home. was yoongi telling the truth?

he tried to think that it was just because yoongi was under heavy medication but he realized that the anesthesia just made yoongi even more honest.

truly, he did like yoongi too. in fact, he had liked yoongi for a long time, but had been too shy to confess his feelings. although he felt some relief knowing yoongi felt the same, now he didn't know how to bring it up when the anesthesia wore off. what if yoongi didnt even remember what had happened?

eventually, the group's manager brought yoongi home which at this point, yoongi wasn't on anesthesia anymore.

the manager explained different procedures such as eating, sleeping, medication, sitting, movement, and what to do in terms of showering. the boy's were pretty comfortable with each other so it wasn't a problem.

"well, we were planning on going to the company, we need someone to stay here with him" namjoon said when their manager left, "can jimin stay?" he asked, all of them turned to look at jimin, "i can stay" he said, although he was terrified about what yoongi would say.

"i figured you would want some home made food after eating hospital food"

yoongi nodded, trying his best to eat with one hand. their manager had told them to give yoongi as much as independence but interfere when needed or asked.

he began eating, "hyung, do you remember what you said to me when you got out of surgery?" jimin quietly asked, yoongi started thinking before shaking his head, "no, why?"

jimin picked at his hands, "you said you really liked me and thought i was pretty. you asked me if i felt the same way" jimin quietly spoke, yoongi turned red, "i don't remember but that sounds right" he spoke, setting his fork down.

"hyung, i like you too"

yoongi couldn't help but smile widely. so wide that he felt his cheeks turn red and they began hurting, "really?"

jimin nodded, "of course, hyung!" he smiled, yoongi couldn't stop smiling as he ate.

"comfy?"

yoongi nodded, both boys still hadn't stopped smiling hours later. jimin was sitting on yoongi's bed, "your room is chilly. do you want another blanket?" jimin asked, "yes and can you find another pillow just to accommodate my arm better?" he asked, jimin smiled and nodded, "i'll get one of mine"

yoongi patiently waited. meanwhile, he couldn't believe that jimin liked him back! he almost squealed at the thought.

jimin came back with a fluffy pillow, he set it by yoongi's arm, "if you don't like that one, you can use this one" he said, pointing at himself which made yoongi laugh, "i don't think my arm would appreciate more bones" he said, jimin frowned, "can i sleep here though?"

yoongi nodded, so jimin adjusted himself in a way that was comfortable for both of them. yoongi was scrolling through social media, it was the easiest thing to do with one arm.

"hyung, i can't believe you like me too" jimin said, putting his head on yoongi's uninjured shoulder, "i've liked you for ages, did you never catch on?" yoongi asked, glancing at jimin before looking at his phone again.

"i guess not" jimin mumbled, yoongi  hummed, "not even after i got a bracelet from japan that has your name engraved in it?" he asked, jimin smiled looking at the bracelet, "i guess you have a point" he admitted.

jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi, "is it too soon too cuddle?" he asked, "nope, i love cuddling" yoongi said, so jimin cuddled him until they both fell asleep.

after attending physical therapy, he was assigned some exercises to do at home with his arm. the whole rehabilitation process was harder than the surgery itself. he had barely attended two session, both of which he cried at which broke all the members heart.

his shoulder was sore even a day after his previous physical therapy appointment so he was watching tv as he iced it. in the corner of his eye, he saw his sunshine with his glasses on with some papers in hand. he ignored it and continued watching his show.

"hyungie, i read over the instructions your physical therapist gave us. do you want to do your exercises?" jimin asked, yoongi groaned and shook his head.

jimin frowned, getting up from the table he was at to sit next to yoongi who was focused on a show, "why not?" he asked, "because no"

the boy sighed, setting the instruction papers down, "you've got to do it. it's good for you. plus, you have the prettiest physical therapist in town" he sassed, making yoongi laugh.

"it makes me sore and makes me feel bad. it's like relearning everything i've ever done" he mumbled, "hyungie, don't feel bad. i know you're more than capable of doing this. i think so, everyone thinks so. i'll give you your medication and help you ice, okay?"

yoongi sighed and nodded, so jimin began helping the boy. jimin was very careful with the boy's shoulder, he helped him gently move his shoulder back and forth. it broke jimin's heart to see yoongi sweat despite doing so little, the boy couldn't look jimin in the eyes because he didn't want jimin to see the tear in his eyes.

"one more" jimin said, yoongi nodded, allowing the boy to help him move his shoulder one more time. yoongi groaned, slowly letting his arm down.

"good job, hyung! you did really well!" he smiled, "thank you" he mumbled, still not looking jimin in the eyes, "can you look at me?" he asked, yoongi slowly did that, receiving a kiss on the forehead, "i know it's hard, but you're so strong"

yoongi smiled a bit, "thank you" he spoke, then jimin went to make an ice bag. now that yoongi needed lots of ice for his shoulder, their fridge was constantly stocked with it. it was probably the number one thing on their grocery list.

"do you want water?" jimin asked, securing the bag with a rubber band on top, "yes, i have a thermos filled with cold water in my room if you can get that for me"

yoongi drank cold water as jimin gently massaged his shoulder. his physical therapist had taught the members how to massage yoongi's shoulder to ease the soreness.

"thank you for doing this, minnie" yoongi said, jimin nodded, "anytime hyung" he spoke, he stopped massaging yoongi's shoulder.

he grabbed yoongi's face and placed his lips on yoongi. yoongi was clueless for a bit, but then caught on. it was a bit hard to kiss without using and arm, but jimin did most of the face touching.

when they seperated, a string of saliva  lingered which made both of them red and giggly.

"minnie, you're the best thing to happen to me"

"so are you"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: reaction when you found out yoongi had shoulder surgery? sorry this is a bit short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 2.7K 48
Book 2 of BTS ships ¡Requests closed! Started: 12.16.18(month.day.year) Ended: idk when i ended it but it's completed highest ranking: #130 - hobi
3.8K 308 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me
2.4K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
12.5K 146 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...