๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ || ๐ธ๐‘™๏ฟฝ...

By JUSTGIVEMEANAME99

[๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ž๐!๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] Manifesting a power frighteningly similar... More

-You're Trash Bro-
-Oh Look, A Demon Child-
-Roasting A Blueberry-
-Oh Look, A Cat!-
-Oh No! Anyway-
~Choi Haeun~
-Kit-Cat-
-Catboy-
-Jiwoo The Cat Stealer-
-*Slides Into Your Dms*-
~Special: Saiki!Reader~
-Take The L-
ยฟ?MแทŒeโƒ“MแทŒoโƒ“RแทŒiแทŒEแทŒsโƒ“?ยฟ
-Calm Your Tits Bro-
-The Pickachu Cosplayer-
-Fart Manipulation-
-Sonic Vs Farter-
-Stalking Bootleg Pikachu-
??MแทŒeโƒ“MแทŒoโƒ“RแทŒiแทŒEแทŒsโƒ“??
-Brightness Overload-
-Mother Lengthy Limbs-

-Multiple Things Happen At Once!-

498 33 25
By JUSTGIVEMEANAME99

Sitting beside Jiwoo's hospital bed, you stroke his head, preparing yourself to heal some of his minor injuries and numb his pain. If you use your ability to try and fully heal him, it would look quite suspicious, since you're inside a normal hospital right now.

Wait, what exactly happened during, and after the fight?

Well...

° ° °

"No." You reject the old man haired boy who challenged you to a fight. You quickly take your phone out and type in your next words in the text to speech program. "You've just battled Jiwoo and now you're exhausted. I do not want to fight an unfair, half assed fight. Maybe I'll accept your offer next time."

Before he could reply, you leave, lifting Jiwoo up on your back.

"Y-you k-kind of look l-like the chicken dish I a-te y-estday." You mumble to the boy on your back with an unstable voice, still not used to speaking since it is quite difficult for you to do so.

Jiwoo, who was on the verge of passing out, laughed a little-to the best of his ability, at least.

'I guess I'll have to postpone the marshmallow plan to the next time we meet... Must heal Jiwoo first!!!'

° ° °

"May I ask... What's that cat's name?" Jiyoung Yoo asks while staring at Kayden.

'Sheesh. You're in this on your own now, Jiwoo.'

"N-Name?" The injured boy stutters out.

Jiwoo subtly looks at you for help, but you avoid his gaze. #Jiwoohasbeenbetrayed #Cancel(Name)

'Damnit, don't look at me for help. I'd probably name him Mr. Pussy Cat or something and that would put me in Kayden's hit list.'

"His name is Ka-" You pinch his butt to stop him from giving away the cat man's real name.

"Ka...?" Jiyoung asks, sounding like a crow.

"Ka... Casien Nitrate." Jiwoo confirms.

'THE ELEMENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CAESIUM NITRATE, CsNO3, YOU MORON!'

Kayden-err, Casien Nitrate lets out a low growl after hearing the slander of his name. He looks like he could somehow heal Jiwoo just to shank him twice. You slowly drag your ass (literally) away from the angry cat.

While Kayden glares daggers into Jiwoo's head, the latter sweats, thinking about what the fuck he just said. You watch the show unfold from a distance, having moved behind Jiyoung Yoo because you can.

(I just sneezed 12 times, continuously. Someone help me.)

• • •

'School was so boring today...'

You sigh, walking over to the hospital after changing out of your uniform.

'I should buy some snacks to eat before I enter the hospital. The food they serve there is shit. How is Jiwoo even surviving eating that?'

You run over to a nearby convenience store and buy your desired goods. Except, you accidentally buy a lot of things, and now you have to carry two huge carry bags.

The short cashier, named Park Hyung Seok, gives you a look of concern, but you wave his worries away by easily carrying the two giant bags in one hand and running off, not before saying goodbye to him.

"Wow, that girl is quite strong..." Hyung Seok says in admiration.

"Who's strong? I wanna meet them!"

"Ah, she left, (Last Name)."

"NO! I COULD'VE MET A MUSCLE MOMMY-" 'You' cry out, devastatingly.

Wait, you, (Name) Choi, accidentally ran into the wrong fanfiction which was meant for (Name) (Last Name). Quite confusing, right? Whoops. Let's put you back into Eleceed. Hey, at least you got your desired snacks!

(I'M SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I WROTE THIS SHITTY 'CROSSOVER' SCENE. I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!)

• • •

When you barged into Jiwoo's hospital room, you did not expect to see two more people inside of it. Especially one of them being a very familiar black haired boy and the other being another very familiar white haired one.

Jisuk and Wooin were having a very intense card battle between themselves, while Jiwoo sweated. Being in between them was not the most desirable position for him, especially when the two were having weird coloured auras illuminating from them.

"What the fuck." You say, somehow without stuttering this time. Congratulations!

Everybody's head turned towards you in unison, including the yellow cat's, while you prepared to leave the room and just go home and eat all of the snacks you bought while binge watching something.

Apologies for calling multiple people out. That was a little too specific. Let's jump back into the problem at hand.

Jiwoo looked delighted to see you and greeted you enthusiastically. Just when they were about to speak to you about something (Jisuk was probably going to challenge you to another fight while Wooin would ask you for more marshmallows), Inhyuk, being your saviour, arrived with someone who you don't know.

'Heh, now the kids will be scolded. Good thing I brought some (favourite snacks) to watch the drama unfold.'

• • •

Guess who got sick again? Yep, you guessed it right. You. HAH, loser.

Haeun had gone abroad for a business trip, so you were left to fend off for yourself.

No, you haven't informed him that you're sick, yet. You were sure he would swim back to the country just to take care of you.

'Absolutely not.' You think while picturing Haeun swimming back across the continent and running to the house just to give you medicine, which you could very well take by yourself.

'I want to go over to Jiwoo's house to meet all the cats... But they might get sick too!' You think sadly, little tear drops started forming at the corner of your eyes. (Teardrop by SF9 ^^^)

'Wait, I always wear a mask. How could I forget? With necessary precautions, I won't transmit my fever.' You think while nodding your head and humming to yourself.

'But it is quite late... Will Wooin and Jisuk still be with him? I wanted to meet them, too. If they aren't in his house, then that's okay too.'

You then proceed to casually jump out of your window, nearly giving a heart attack to an old man passing by. You quickly run away before he could determine who or what you were. The old man looks around in confusion.

"I should take my pills as soon as possible..." The old man mutters under his breath, which you could easily head due to your enhanced hearing.

'Whoops. Sorry for startling you, old guy.'

• • •

Just as you were about to ring the doorbell to his home, the front door opened and Jisuk walked out, almost bumping into you.

"Hi!" You greet.

"Aren't you sick?" The dude questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm hmm hm hmmmm!" (Translation: "Yes I fucking am!")
You exclaim.

Hearing your voice, Jiwoo, who was picking up Kayden, completely abandoned and betrayed the cat man-who looked at him in disbelief- on the floor, and appeared in front of you at the speed of light. Did he use his awakened powers to come to you? You're not quite sure.

"(Name)! Hi! Wait, aren't you sick? Why are you roaming around like this?! Come here!" Jiwoo drags you inside his house, sits you down on the sofa, magically summons a fluffy blanket and wraps it around you, all while you look around the house in confusion.

The three extroverted cats jump into the sofa along with you and gather around your figure. Two of them rub themselves on your sides while one of them jumps onto your lap and stretches itself. You resist the urge to squeal and cry while patting each of them. These cats are already making you feel better.

'I bet they're doing this to actually make me feel better since I'm sick. Aww, I love them so much!'

As you continue patting the three fur balls, a thought invades your mind. You have seen both Jiwoo and Jisuk here, but haven't spotted Wooin yet. Where the hell did he go?

'Wait a minute. Where is Wooin? Did he leave early?'

You take out your phone and type in your thoughts. Clicking the voice converter, you wait as the robotic voice of your phone conveys your question.

"Wooin? Oh... Um..." Jiwoo begins.

"We were about to go search for him. No one has seen him for hours." Jisuk finishes.

"WHAT?!" You exclaim, sneezing right after.

You then furiously type into your phone. "Take me with you! I'll be fine!"

"Are you sure? The last time you were sick... It didn't go too well." Jiwoo says, with worry lacing his features. Jisuk raises a brow from the back, not knowing what Jiwoo was talking about.

You jump out of the sofa, throwing the blanket away. "I w-ill be fi-fine. Look." You state while flexing your arms to show off your 'muscles' (which were actually hidden behind your sleeves.)

Jisuk deadpans while Jiwoo sweats nervously.

"Alright, if you insist..."

'This is probably not a good idea, but I don't care! I will find my new friend at any cost, even if I cough my damn lungs out on the way. I think I might be able to smell him, but my nose is currently blocked due to the cold and fever! No!'

_________________________

YES I'M ALIVE

This was a tiny filler chapter since I've been quite busy with exams and shit. The weird fire brothers will be there in the next chapter. Was debating if I should've added in the weirdos in this chapter and leave it in a cliffhanger and not update for like 2 months, but then i realised that it would be too cruel so nah.

Also, guess who's sick in real life? Nope, it's not only (Name) this time, it's me too.

Anyways, if you're feeling safe, then here's a gentle reminder that I'm still out there :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 4.2K 74
โ“ˆโ“โ“„โ“Œ โ“Šโ“…โ’นโ’ถโ“‰โ’บโ“ˆ โ’ปโ“„โ“‡ โ“ƒโ“„โ“Œ ๐€๐ข๐ณ๐š ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
48.5K 1.4K 24
๏พŸ+*:;;:* *:;;:*+๏พŸ ๐™†๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™! ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง [โœฏ] 50 reads [โœฏ] 100 reads [โœฏ] 150 reads [โœฏ] 250 reads [โœฏ] 300 reads [โœฏ] 400 reads [โœฏ]...
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
5.3K 166 13
โ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค, ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™– ๐™†๐™‰๐™” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™‘... ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜...