๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ || ๐•ฝ๐•ฝ

By SHOOK-th

Things I thought about, that I think you'll like. And if you like it. Well then you have elite taste. Don't... More

Player/Lover boy
Freaky
Player/Lover boy pt.2
Trapped ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿพ
Crazy Ex
I wanna break up with you
Remember me?
Jealousy
Whipped
House wife
House Wife pt.2
House Wife pt.3
Distracted
Pt.1
House Wife pt.4

Return of the Man

1K 22 5
By SHOOK-th

Miracle

"Girl anyway, how you and Trayvon doing?" Lisa asked as I shook my head. "What? What happened?" She questioned my reaction.

"He cheating." I stated feeling my mood instantly change. She sighed "Are you serious right now?"

I nodded as she shook her head, "Should I kill him." She suggested plainly as I busted out laughing.

"Girl no, are you crazy." I slapped my knee laughing, as she smirked.

"You know I'm crazy about you." She said as I nodded. She was indeed crazy. But like in a mostly good way.

"It's fine, I'm breaking up with him." I said as she shrugged. "I've would've did more than that. But that's just me." She said as we laughed.

"I'm breaking up with him over text tho. Cause I be seen him mad and I'm not trying to see that might go off with a boom." I said as she nodded agreeing.

"Can I do it tho, cause you don't know how to do it the black way." She said laughing as I mugged her.

"Hater." I said as she grabbed my phone, typing away as I sat there waiting.

"Don't take too long." I said as she chuckled. "I can't promise you that." She stated laughing.

I lightly smiled looking around the peaceful bar. People were talking, some dancing, having fun but not doing too much. It was really a vibe in here.

Most bars were wild and had fights every night, but this bar was really a rare gem. It kinda had the vibe of a late night coffee shop. Which I loved.

I looked further into the distance, thinking I was seeing a familiar face.

I know I done had about 2 or 4 shots, but I know...I just know I don't see Rodrick sitting in that damn corner.

I just know I gotta be tripping.

"Aye Lisa."

"Wassup?"

"Are you done with the conversation?"

"Yeah, is there a problem. Every thing alright.?"

"I know I'm probably tripping but uhh....is that Roddy in the corner over there?" I asked since Lisa wasn't drinking tonight, cause she was driving me home.

"Oh yeah girl, yeah that's him." She said squinting her eyes before laughing.

"I really couldn't see that nigga for a second, his black ass!" She said laughing as I straight faced her.

Clearly she wasn't taking this situation serious.

"Now that you and std broke up. You should get with Roddy." She said cheesing. "No." I said.

"No?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah, no." I said barely smiling.

"Your no fun bruh I swear. But anyways I gotta pee, be right back." She said as I nodded letting her walk off.

I shook my head grabbing my phone to see The messages that Lisa was sending him, and his responses.

Me
Hey Tray.

Trayvon🥰
Wassup Mamas

Me
I don't wanna be witchu nomore.

Trayvon🥰
Tf why? The hell I do?

Me
Nigga you cheated on my that's what you did

Trayvon🥰
First of all, who tf you talking to. Second don't nobody wanna cheat on yo fine ass.

Me
I went through your phone and seen everything, so don't even play with me.

Trayvon🥰
Why you going through my phone anyways?! And for the last time I ain't cheating.

Me
Don't even. I wasn't saying nothing when you was going through my phone everyday. And the evidence is in your phone. Your cheating.

STD🫢 🤢 🤮
Mane I'm not cheating tf! Me and you not breaking up! And when I come home yo ass better be there!

I laughed seeing that Lisa changed his name.

Me
Nigga we are done. Bye 😂

STD🫢 🤢 🤮
No we ain't.
Read at 10:24 PM

Not that's it's any of my business, but she talking a mighty long time in that bathroom..

Probably takin a dump.

"Damn Mamas." I heard a male voice behind me making me look up to be met with him. Roddy.

"Why you look like you seen a ghost." He said laughing sitting next to me in Lisa's seat, in the booth that we were in.

I frowned up my face looking at him. "What are you doing here." I said as he put his hand in his chest acting like he was hurt. "Damn that's how you greet your man." He said.

"That's kinda harsh." He added before laughing as I straight faced him. He must've had a couple of drinks too.

"How you know I was over here?" I questioned as he smirked. "When two people love each other, they can find each other any where, don't matter go far they are." He stated licking his lips.

"Who said I loved you? I don't love you." I said lying know damn well that I spent 5 years of my life loving him. To be honest I actually loved him more than Trayvon.

"I miss you baby. When you gon come home to daddy. Hmm?" He said rubbing his hand on my thigh, making me move it away.

"I know how you get down. We're not doing this today." I stated as he smirked. "C'mon mamas, you know you miss me. Specially the way I put it down." he said looking me dead in my eye. As I kept quiet.

"You see. That's how I know i ain't lying. You can't even say shit, can you?" He said laughing at me as I rolled my eyes.

He smacked his lips frowning, "Aye cut it out with that damn attitude, you know I hate that shit." He said as I mugged him.

"You think I care what you hate anymore? We're not together anymore Roddy. We broke up a year ago. Get over it." I said about to get up but he grabbed my wrist.

"You know I can't get over you mamas, why you keep playing with me." He said frowning standing up, while still holding my wrist.

"You think all them times I showed up at your place, or anywhere else that was cause I was playing? Nah I'm dead ass serious." He said letting my wrist go.

"Ion care we agreed to break up, so we're going to stay broken up." I said grabbing my purse and at the same time Lisa was coming out the bathroom.

"Wait Where we going?" She asked. "To my house." I said as she nodded, grabbing her car keys.

"Alright, but why so early-" She was cut off by Roddy walking up.

"So you really just gon leave. And not talk to me about everything? Wow." He said looking at me, shaking his head.

"What is there to talk about? Oh exactly, nothing," I said looking at him.

"We ain't even agree to break up, Miracle. We agreed to take a damn break." He said as I threw my hands up.

"Same difference!" I said knowing that's it really wasn't.

"Come on Lisa." I said dragging her out of the bar and towards her car.

"Well that was kinda awkward." She said breaking the silence, once we was on the road heading home.

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't get you out sooner." I said
"Nah girl it's cool. It's was kinda entertaining." She said cackling as I rolled my eyes.

——

"Alright boo, you be safe." Lisa said smiling as we did our goodbyes.

"You too babe, call me when you get home. Okay?" I said as she nodded. "Oh and here for taking the day off from work to hang out with me." I said handing her a $100 dollar bill.

"Anytime boo. But you don't have to give me this." She said. "Girl stop tryna be humble and just take it." I said as we laughed.

"You are too much. I love youu!" She said one more time. "I love you too. Bye!" I said as we smiled before driving off.

I sighed walking up to my porch, searching for my keys. On the way I had noticed a familiar black Rolls-Royce parked by my mailbox.

I mentally shrugged brushing it off.

I heard a car door close as footsteps began to approach me from behind. Luckily I had unlocked the door, so that gave me an opportunity to turn around.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled rolling my eyes as soon as I seen Roddy.

"What? What is it now?" I said growing irritated as he stepped up on my porch.

"Can we talk?" He asked as I shook my head 'no.'

"No, I'm about to go to sleep. Go home." I demanded turning around opening my front door more, going inside.

"Rodrick." I spat as he just welcomed himself in closing and locking the door behind him. Before swiftly making his way to my living room.

He sat down on the couch like he was waiting for me to join him.

I shook my head sitting next to him, sucking my teeth. Folding my arms I looked the other way.

"Look at me." He said sternly as I turned his way. "I really do miss you baby." He said as I looked at him.

"Okay." I said as he smack his lips. "If you gon be giving these bland as answers, can you atleast be honest with me." He asked as I nodded.

"Do you miss me?" He asked as I kinda sat there for a moment thinking. Just be honest.

"Yeah...yeah I miss you." I admitted as he quietly looked down.

"I know me not showing enough physical affection in our relationship, really did hurt your feelings." He said. "We were together for 4 years and you barely showed any affection. Why?" I asked, really curious about what excuse he was about to use.

"That was in the past." He said looking up at me. "Well I wanna know." I said as he looked at me.

"My dad. He had...he had found my mama's house. And uh..nothing ended well." He struggled to get out.  "What do you mean?" I said feeling a little worried uncrossing my arms.

"My mom and dad were never on good terms, and my dad used to hit on her when I was little and growing up. And after I moved out I wanted her to move with me so she did. And once he found out some how, he threatened to beat her to death. We had reported him and she got a restraining order on him. But she still didn't feel safe. So I got her a registered gun to make sure she was protected at all times. And about a year and some months into me and your relationship, he caught her while she was sleeping. He...snuck in her house and took her gun, and pistol whipped her....t-till I couldn't recognize her..." He spoke as I seen a stray tear leave his eye.

"Roddy..." I said grabbing his chin looking into his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me earlier." I addd as he shrugged letting his tears fall.

"I ain't wanna put that burden on you, Ma.." he said as I frowned hugging him. "Roddy that's not a burden on me. That's your mom." I said in his ear as he hugged me back tightly.

"I know but I ain't wanna stress you out. And I know how much you love her, I just couldn't see you be hurt and cry like that. It just don't feel right." He said resting his head on my shoulders.

"I understand..I understand. You just gotta let me know when stuff this serious happens. I can't let you be in a dark time by yourself. Cause that doesn't feel right to me either." I said as I rubbed his back.

I let his tears fall as we rocked back and forth. It was really the 2nd time in my life that I've seen him really cry. He would usually bottle up his feelings.

"I love how you understand me, Ma." He said pulling up on his lap as we were still hugging.

"Of course I understand you. Who wouldn't?" I said as we pulled away.

"That's why I love you forreal." He said as I smiled wiping his tears of his cheek.

"I love you too." I said as we looked at each other.
"Forreal?" He asked. "Forreal." I said as silence fell between us.

I felt him pull my face closer, letting my lips touch his. Slowly turning it into a make out session.

He slid his tongue in my mouth, while laying me on the couch. Hovering over me never breaking the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He pulled away kissing my neck, letting his goatee tickle my skin, while his hand wandered around in my dress.

He started rubbing my sensitive area before shoving his fingers in. I moaned arching my back.

It's been quite a while since I've done this.

"Look I'm sorry that I was not communicating my emotions and sending you mixed messages, baby.." He trailed off speeding up his pace as I leaned back more.

"That wasn't what I wanted to do. And I truly apologize for what I did." He said adding another finger and curving them upward.

"And I'm so thankful that you even let me explain myself, knowing your the stubborn type." He lowly chuckled in my ear kissing my neck.

"But what I also realized is that it wasn't just my fault, you know." He pulled his fingers out dragging his head down to my legs.

"You having this big solid wall up, even at the beginning of our relationship, was effecting me in so many ways. And I ain't like that baby."  He said glazing his wet tongue against my clit.

"I never liked you keeping your feeling away from me. As a man if I'm being vulnerable with you, then imma need you to get right and be vulnerable with me, mamas." He said looking at me in the eyes sticking his tongue in making my head fly back as I moaned.

"It makes me feel more trust with you when we can communicate like grown adults and feel comfortable around each other. " He continued as I came on his lips, letting his lick it off.

He pushed me down onto the couch sliding into me looking directly in my eyes as I drowned in his.

I had slightly forgotten about the way his hazel Siren eyes put me in a trace that, I was longing and hoping for it to come back soon.

"You know I love you..I love everything about you. I can't even begin to start." He said grunting in my ear holding my sides.

"And I know you love me, you might have not said it at the bar. But I know you love me. And you know it too." He said as I looked at him, kissing him.

"Mhm...I-I do love you." I said panting as he pulled me on top of him.

"Mmmh." He said chuckling stroking upwards as i spazzed feeling him pull me down so I wouldn't move.

He grabbed my neck pulling my face towards his. "You gon take this dick." He said colliding my lips with his.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 6.7K 87
on my block [this is an PREFERENCE/IMAGINE book- not an actual story. if you dont like that then don't read babe.]
11.7K 511 10
"You put your flaws in front of a mirror but I ain't see shit."
317K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹