She's A Keeper (Lauren x y/n)

By littlewillo

Y/N is a tomboy and loves soccer, she's in high school and is also the captain of the school's soccer team. C... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Not an update :)
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
NOT AN UPDATE!
Part 19
Part 20
Fuck it
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Not an update!

514 22 10
By littlewillo

I haven't updated this story in so long but i've just got a new laptop for christmas so i can write more now. That's only if people want me to and if people are still reading this story. Do you want me to carry on or no? If not i can just write a big final chapter just summarising what has happened and whats currently going on in the characters lives. Just to kind of give you some sort of closure to the book if that makes any sense. Anyways just let me know what you guys want me to do.

I'm also planning on writing a Alessia Russo book too if any of you guys know who she is. But i'm not sure if i'm actually going to go through with that as a lot of people don't really know who she is, so if youre one of those people get to know because Russo is the loml. 

Thats it. Hope you all have/had a good christmas and i wish you all the best in the new year. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.8K 30
You are the basketball team captain in your school, helping your friend Dinah to get her everlasting love, you met this green eyed girl named Lauren...
43.9K 1.3K 13
Y/f/n Y/l/n. Known as Melview Highs badass, jock, hottie, and player. Girls fall for him but he's never there to catch them. Until one girl that refu...
825K 21.3K 45
Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush on the soccer star Lauren Jauregui. Ho...
90.2K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...