Married to 3 step-brothers

By ot7bangtangirl

Y/N its a cold smart and savage girl also a secret mafia queen . One day she is foced to marry 3 heartless m... More

Ep.1
Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.10
Ep.11
Ep.12
Ep.14
Ep.15
Ep.16
Ep.17
Ep.18
Ep.19
Ep.20
Ep.21
Ep.22( Last episode)

Ep.9

3.9K 187 70
By ot7bangtangirl

Y/N: Ahh T-t-tae ahhhhhhh

Taehyung: Ah babygirl you are soo tight ahh fuck Y/N

Y/N: Wtf was that?

(Yes guys it was just a dream)

Y/n was breathing heavily and sweating and went to the washroom to wash her face.Then went to her bed thinking about her dream.

On the other side

Taehyung woke up breathing heavily and yes he saw the same dream.He saw the time and it was 2am and went to check Y/N because he think that they really make out.He went to her room and saw that was open he opened the door without any sound and found you breathing heavily.

Taehyung in mind: Why is she breathing like that?
why her hair are messy?
omo did we really had sex ?
why i am shirtless?
Kim Taehyung you are such an idiot how can you have sex with someone that you didn't even have a conversation it was just a dream.Forget it.

Then he went to his room but didn't sleep same for Y/N she didn't sleep either until morning.Y/N got ready for office
(Imagine your hair and make-up as you wish)

She went downstairs and found Vminkook getting ready to leave.Then Jimin saw her more like staring at her.Y/N and Taehyung did a eye contact but they had a cold face .Junkook didn't remember anything from last night Y/N too.

Jimin: Don't forget we have a important meeting today.( Then they left)

Y/N: Like i don't work there (roll eye's)

Maid: Ma'am breakfast is ready.(bow)

Y/N : Coming

Y/N ate her breakfast and left for office.She arrived at the company and directly went to office.

Secretary:Good morning ma'am here is your schedule and the meeting will start after 10 minutes with another company Min company.You will present the project.

Y/N: Okay

Secretary : Do you need anything else ma'am?

Y/N: No you can leave

Secretary : Ma'am i wanted you to ask for something

Y/N: Yes ?

Secretary : Well my brother is in hospital and he don't have anybody except me to take care of him and i wanted to ask you if I can have a day off.

Y/N was touched but didn't show any emotions,yes she had a brother too and she never had the chance to take care of him and understand her problem her brother is in hospital and she want to take care of him.

Y/N: Yes

Secretary: Really?

Y/N : Yes?

Secretary: Thank you so much ma'am you are so kind( bow)

Y/N: Make sure to take care of him

Secretary: I will thank you so much ma'am.

Then she left and Y/N smiled sadly.Then she got ready for the meeting.When she arrived Vminkook was already there and some other men . Then some other men came too

Y/N was confused why one of them had a mask on.Then they sit in their seats Ni-ki wink at her making Y/N smirk.Then the meeting start.

Y/N : Thank you all for coming here so....

???: Wait

A girl with revealing dress came at the office while breathing heavily.

Y/N in mind : This slut again

Then she sat next to Jungkook

Y/N : So everyone is here so we can start ok as i was saying...

Y/N saw mutiple times that Mia was trying to flirt with Vminkook but they didn't even take a glance to her.Then the presemtation ended

Y/N :Thank you for coming ( cold tone )

Mia: But I din't understand anything

Y/N : If you would pay attention to my presentation not trying to flirt with everyone then you would understand it.( cold tone)

Mia was embarresed and all left a chuckle.

??? in mind : She is completely my female version I'm proud of you Y/N

Then all started to leave one by one.Then Yeonjun came towards my clapping with a smile and hugged me .

Yeonjun: You didn't change a little bit .

Y/N: Where were you all this time you idiot's ?

Eunwoo: So miss Y/N is still the savage girl huh ( teasing voice)

Y/N: And Mr Eunwoo is still the mama' s boy huh? (teasing voice)

Eunwoo: Yah Y/N

Y/N: Come here you bitch (laughing)

Then you both hug each-other.

Felix : Ahemmm

Ni-ki: Did you guys forgot about us?

Felix: Omg i can't belive this(dramatic tone)

Y/N : Come here you two

Then you both did a group hug.

Ni-ki : We missed you so much
Y/Nieee

Y/N : Me too guys.It's been already 5 year's .How is your life going?

Yeonjun: Let's just say that we build a new life.

Felix: We have a lot to tell about.

Eunwoo: Are you free tomorrow?

Y/N : Yeah.

Eunwoo: Then we will hang out tomorrow.

Felix: Y/N give me you number so i can text you.

Y/N: Ok

Ni-ki: Soo see you tomorrow .

Then we all did a group hug but 3 person was burning of jealosy yes is Vminkook they was behind the door listening to their conversation.Then they heard that they are leaving so they went to their office.

After we all seprerated in our directions and I went to my office and started doing my work.

Meanwhile

Felix: Yoongi for how much time you will hide from her?

Yoongi: I don't know Felix is for her security.

Yeonjun: Hyung she is missing you alot.

Eunwoo: You should meet her asap

Yoongi: I will Eunwoo,I will maybe tomorrow.

Yeonjun: That would be prefect.

Ni-ki : Did you noticed that she is like Yoongi hyung i mean her attitude,her look's like you are twins.

Yoongi: Ofc she is my sister.

Felix: I can't wait for tomorrow

All except Felix: Me too.

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.3K 26
The story is about rich dangerous heartless mafia Jeon jungkook who is rich af and his family's do mafia businesses Jeon jungkook is cold hearted to...
29.8K 1.5K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
13.8K 398 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...