๐—™๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— | ๐—”๐—œ๐—•

Da Hexologh

- ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง; ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก, ๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก.
๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—˜.
๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—–๐—› ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ข๐—”๐—Ÿ.
๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ
๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——
๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—˜๐—™
๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐——
๐—•๐—”๐—ก๐—š! ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง!
sorry

๐—” ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ, ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง?

2.7K 66 152
Da Hexologh

TITLE : A NORMAL DAY, UNTIL ITS NOT?

THE FIRST GAME.

❝ MAN, I WAS FR JUST TRYNA' BRUSH MY TEETH., HYGIENE BRO. ❞

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

IF YOU FALL, I'LL BE THERE.

— FLOOR.

      ALL YOU SEE is darkness..

'Well duh NARRATOR., My eyes are closed ..!' JUST! ... let me narrate, geez.

Suddenly a sound could be heard near you.

" TIGHT AS A VIRGI— " You're phone blared out before cutting off as a hand slapped it.

You were watching Alice in borderland season 2 for the whole night that you complete forgot about sleep.

      You : SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!

You stood up abruptly before stretching you're arms out, "Another day. Another slay" You say.

But even if you stayed up all night, you never once felt tired., We fr need that skill tbh.

Walking towards the bathroom your doorbell suddenly rung,

     Honey we have guest.,. Bring out the fine China.

- Raising a brow you walked towards the door Opening it, there was a box.

 Picking it up you inspected the box suddenly you heard a boom looking up you see .... Fireworks.

THEN

EVERYTHING

TURNED

WHITE...

" ..Ey.... "

" ..He.. "

" HEY ... ! "

You're body immediately shot up as you took a stance, " I KNOW KUNG FU NO CAP., DONT TRY ME !" You shouted as the three random people flinched.

"No! Wait- we're not a threat !"  A guy wearing a light green shirt said.

You blinked, 'Wait a god damn minute.' narrowing you're eyes you observed the three before realising.

'BROOO., NAHH I MUST BE DREAMING WHAT IN THE KIM KARDASHIAN ???' You sweat dropped as the trio looked at you confused.

"Are you alright..?" CHŌTA said.

"Do you know what this place is.. ?" KARUBE asked.

"uh,.."

"Guys, they just got here ! Don't expect them to know everything..!" ARISU says to his friends.

    ..SO ABOUT THAT- FUNNY THING IS, HAH...

Karube sighed, "Guess were stuck here for a while." he shrugged.

'Wait, since when did I start learning Japanese., What kind of fanfic it this?' you thought.

A really good one., Now shush.

"Im Arisu, this is Karube and that's Chōta."

"Uhm, Do you wanna join us, uhm.. ?" Arisu asked., "Y/N., just call me Y/N."

"Alright Y/N." Arisu smiled.

SOME TIME LATER...

"Did you find anyone ?" Arisu asked karube as he replied; "No."

"How was it ?" Arisu asked Chōta, "There's no one around at all." he said., "Any luck Y/N ?" He asked you as you only shake you're head no.

Arisu took out his phone but before he could do anything you spoke, "I don't think that'll work." Arisu looked at you confused before looking at his phone once more.

No signal.

NIGHT FALL...

"It's only gonna be the four of us here, huh.." Chōta says, "... I don't think it's that bad.." Arisu spoke making the other two males confused as You only blinked.

"Dont you find it exciting? Just the four of us, here."

"What ? Are you insane ?" Karube asked as Chōta laughed, "You're right! I think it's quite nice., I don't have to go to work."

Chōta looked at you, "Dont you think so too Y/N?" he asked, you only shrugged in response.

"... Do you guys not like you're life back home ?" you asked, "Me being jobless and always gaming, Being told your a disappointment everyday by you're own family isn't really an ideal life for me.." Arisu sighed.

"...I don't think so, games train you're body to make fast and practical decisions in high-pressure situations. It's honestly cool." you spoke making Arisu look at you surprised.

Caught of guard, a moment of silence before Arisu spoke once more,  "I...But when would I even use that in real life.."

LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

Suddenly a glow caught you're eye before standing up abruptly making the others look flabbergasted.

"The game has begun." you whispered.

WELCOME, PLAYERS THE GAME WILL COMMENCE IN A MOMENT.

THIS WAY TO THE ARENA ——>

The huge screen showed are You turned you're head, "Over there." You spoke making the others look.

LIGHT

"Do you think someone might be there ?" Karube asked as you SMIRKED "Only one way to find out." You replied before running towards the light the others looked at eachother before following.

The running came to a stop.

GM BUILDING.

Entering the building the four lifted their heads,

THE GAME ARENA IS UP AHEAD.

Suddenly a flicker could be heard an ARROW, slowly walking towards the group turned to see cellphones.

ONE PER PERSON

A Sign said.

Walking pass the lazer's one by one the group took a phone, FACE RECOGNITION IN PROCESS, PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT.

'But they still don't have any signal.' You hummed,

PLEASE, WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COMMENCE.

"..What, is this ..?" Karube asked before a new voice spoke, "A game." A feminine voice said making the others turn their heads.

"A human !" Arisu says.

"Hey. Do you know where everyone went ?" Karube asked, the woman walked closer passing the lazer's taking Chōta's ID before throwing it as it passed a Lazer shot it.

You hummed, "Running away is not a option, huh." The lady smirked "You catch on easy."

"What was that just now?"

"A laser?"

The lady turned to look at the group "You have no choice but to participate in the game."

Arisu was about to cross the lazer's so raising a hand you gripped his shoulder.

"You've seen what this world can do, why risk it." Arisu only looked at you before backing away.

You eyed the women making observations, 'This woman is dressed to impress but it means she's more about perception than practicality. She knows a lot but doesn't seem helpful, She won't share knowledge without a trade-off for her benefit,' you thought.

'This is my Sherlock Holmes era'  your thoughts were then interrupted.

"I'm so relieved! Geez, I thought I wouldn't find anyone here!" A young girl sighed in relief before walking towards the group as they start to panic but it was too late the girl already passed the lazer's.

"My condolences." The lady handed her a phone.

REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. THE GAME WILL BOT COMMENCE.

"Game..?" The girl asked but no answer,

GAME ; DEAD OR ALIVE
DIFFICULTY : THREE OF CLUBS.

"Three of clubs .. ?" Chōta muttered, "What does that mean ?" Karube asked the lady.

RULE ; SELECT THE CORRECT DOOR WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME.,

CLEAR CONDITION ; LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT.

The elevator door started to open, you kept silent walking Infront of everybody else.

The lady looked at the others, "You'll die if you keep spacing out, look at them they know what'll happen so quit it and get moving." she said.

You all step out of the elevator into a square room., With two doors live and die.

"This is kind of starting to get a little exciting." Chōta then takes out his phone to start recording, "I'm sure this must be some kind of event. "

"I want to go home." the girl said.

"..It'll be fine., You're with us! Let's win the game, get the prize, and go home." Chōta in-couraged her.

"The prize?" the girl asked., "I'm guessing we win a three of clubs card." the woman raised a brow, "How do you know.. ?" she asked as you shrugged "Just a guess ya know ?"

Karube looked at his friend, "Arisu. Which do you think it is?"

"..Well..."

Chōta spoke "If it's a choice between life and death, I wouldn't choose the skeleton."

Arisu turned to the women "What if we choose the wrong door?"

"..The answer is..Live.." she answered immediately, "You're lying." you said.

"I..What? I'm trying to save your lives !" she said., You FROWN towering over her as she gulped.

   GULP GULP GULP —

"Signs of lying ; shifting weight to defensive posturing and avoiding eye contact, you showing ALL THREE." You spoke with a cold tone as you expression began to darken making the others flinch.

Suddenly you're expression turned normal, "So ain't no way I'm walkin' through that door." you say putting your hands behind the back of your head.

"So what do you think we should do..?" Arisu asked, putting a finger on your chin you looked up.

Chōta sniffs the room., You raised a brow, "Is this some kind of kink you'd like to share with the class?"

"Hey, Look down !!" Karube shouted.

"Fire .. !?"

Suddenly smoke began pumping through the floor, you do nothing as the woman pressures the school girl to pick a door, she panics and rushes to the live door, before getting shot by a Lazer.

"Did ...She die.. ?" Chōta asked shocked.

'Hehe, the woman was too stunned to speak.' you thought.

You hummed before quickly going to the death door as the others follow as the room explodes into flames.

THE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS ROOM IS ; ONE MINUTE AND FIFTY SECONDS.

"She really died, What the hell is this?" Karube asked.

Arisu when to face the woman, "You were the one who killed that girl."

"But we survived because of me, right? What? Go on. Hit me." She said.

"What!?"

'I mean women rights Means she's right, Do it.' You thought.

"If you guys keep spacing out, you'll die too. " The woman said,

"Damn it! Do we choose Die here, too!?" Karube asked.

Arisu replies, "Since the last one was Die, the next one should be Live..."

"Yes. It can't be Die twice in a row." Karube agreed.

“I see. I'm sure that this is a game for us to choose a sacrifice within the time limit.” the woman explained.

“Sacrifice..?” Arisu asked.

“There's probably no meaning to the doors. What's important is who's going to open it.” she said.

"Wrong, Can everyone just be fluent in silence for a minute?" you look at them as you deadpanned.

"We are gonna die and you want us to stay quiet !?" Karube asked, "Hey, shut it." You glared making him shut up.

You pointed up, "Fake ceiling." You instantly noticed, fortunately you're tall.

    LETZ GO ! YOUR TALL.

Touching the light bulb you quickly unscrewing it, opening the live door throw it in., Nothing.

"What are you guys waiting for? Go!" you shouted making them run through.

THE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS ROOM IS ; ONE MINUTE AND FORTY SECONDS.

“The time limit is shortening each time.” Arisu said, “I can't do anymore..”

Karube stood up walking towards the woman, “YOU! you were trying to kills us for you own benefit weren't you!” he shouted.

As they continue to argue you just stood there looking at the doors before Arisu stood next you, “What do you think we should do..?” he asked.

“From where we've gone so far, we may infer that there are at least three rows of rooms for the door patterns. And because there are no doors on this wall and the rooms are square, that one is at the leftmost end of the building. Therefore, depending on the geometry of the building itself, the three rows can create a grid of nine or twelve.” You spoke.

“There are a total of nine rooms, and through elimination. It lets us know where we've been or which rooms are secure.” Arisu catched on.

‘This is why ya'll should follow how to beat in YouTube yall’

“Everyone follow!” you shouted as the other quickly obeyed.

3...

You immediately opened the death door going through.

2..

1..

THE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS ROOM IS ; ONE MINUTE AND TWENTY SECONDS.

“If you two work together with the knowledge that you have, we'll be able to survive !” Karine said in glee, “You two are awesome !” Chōta says.

Arisu smiled, “Im glad we met you, Y/N.” he said., “Me too, c'mon. The next answer is Die” you said.

Going into the next room you were then pulled into a hug as the other three males jumped happily.

THE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS ROOM IS ; ONE MINUTE AND TEN SECONDS.

“What's next !” Karube asked as they looked at the two of you.

Arisu and you looked at each other before speaking; “Next door is Live !” they say in unison.

Being pulled into yet another hug you sighed in defeat, Arisu looked around the room before frowning.

THE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS ROOM IS ; ONE MINUTE.

“There was no door on the other side.” You confirmed making Arisu sigh in relief, “The answer is live!” he shouted as they quickly ran.

As Chōta was about to go through you immediately grabbed him by the waist twisting your body and using the back of your feet to close the door as the other side exploded into flames.

Everyone looked at you and Chōta in shock., You groaned before lifting you and Chōta up.

“You're not hurt are you.” You asked, “...No..” he said.

“The answers Die!” Arisu shouted as they quickly ran out of the door barely escaping their deaths.

“Head downstairs!” Arisu said.

GAME CLEAR ! CONGRATULATIONS.

“It's all thanks to you guys..” The woman panted., “Thank you..” as they all try to regain oxygen you were completely fine as you stood up you pick up a card, A THREE OF CLUBS CARD.

Karube noticed this but decided to ask you later..

TO THE SURVIVORS OF THE GAME, WE WILL NOW SUPPLY YOU WITH A VISA.

Suddenly everyone's attention shifted to a old man., “Im going to... Drop out of the game !!” he yelled.

“ ... Aight, you do you man. ” You shrugged.

“ ... You guys. There's no end to this game, not matter how much you clear. ” he continued.

“YOLO.” you replied.

“My visa ends today,. Finally ... This is the end..” the end of his live it was as a lazer shot him and then the power went out.

“k.”

“When it's a new day, you'll die if your visa expires by then. Our visas will end too. Three more days. If you don't want to die, you'll have to keep playing the games.” The woman explained.

You were behind of everyone else, You blinked before looking at the man's dead body again., ‘A world where you have to keep playing games and risking your life.’ You thought.

‘WHAT FUN.’

THE END OF EPISODE 1

THERE ARE HOW TO BEAT / CINEMA SUMMARY REFERENCES BCS YES., I AIN'T SMART OKAY ? LEAVE ME ALONE 😭

BAD WRITING FR 💀💀

ʸ/ᴺ ᵐᵃʸ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵉᵐ'

⟳ HEXOLOGH

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

52.5K 1.7K 24
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n and chishiya find themselves fighting for survival in an alternate unive...
574 10 6
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š. ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ...
13.1K 364 16
แด‹แด€แดขแดœแดษช สœแด€แด…แด€ แดกแด€๊œฑ ษดแดแด› ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด…ษชแด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ ษชแด›. แด„สœษช๊œฑสœษชสแด€ x แดแด„ ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด 1
112K 3.7K 36
*เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...