Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

Par idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... Plus

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

Blame

4.5K 91 11
Par idontknowtfimdoin

Age:2

Elizabeth's POV:

As soon as I entered the house I saw a picture. A picture of me Robbie and her. I pushed Robbie's hand away from my waist and walked over to thr picture. I took my shoes off and started taking anything that included her down.

I took the framed pictures and toys that were around the house. I went up the stairs to her room and put them on her bed and closed the door. Robbie came up and I stared at him.

I shook my head as tears ran down my face. "Don't, just don't open this door again. Take anything away, take her pacifiers or bibs, her highchair anything just take anything that's hers and put them in this room and lock it. " I said looking down.

Robbie didn't say anything but did as I said. I went to our bedroom and saw her little teddy bear that she left in here this morning.

I took in a shakey breath and walked over to it. I picked it up and put it near my face.

The moment I inhaled her scent I dropped the bear. I sobbed as I crumbled to the floor.

I was crying so hard that I couldn't even breathe. Robbie suddenly came in and hugged me. I opened my eyes and looked at him and he spotted the bear on the floor.

He looked back at me and I cried even harder if I could.

In between my sobs and breathes I spoke. "I- it should've been me. It should have been me! "

Robbie hugged me tighter.

"No, no don't say that. " he said.

"No! She died she died because of me. My 2 year old died because of me... "

"Mommy! "

I woke up and I was in a hospital bed. Every inch of my body hurt and I turned my head to see Robbie asleep on a sofa.

I slowly sat up and took the oxygen mask off my face.

Robbie slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw that I was awake. "Liz lay down your wounds aren't healed yet."

I looked around for any sign of a child but there weren't any. "Robbie, where's Ev? " I asked and I saw his expression darken...

"Robbie, where's Evelyn? "

"Liz... "

I shook my head. "She's fine right?! Robbie tell me she's okay! "

He tried to sit me back down but I didn't let him.

"Lizzie..."

I shook my head. I lifted my arms and put them on his. "Robbie, tell me where she is. " I said in the calmest voice I could.

He looked down and I saw a tear fall. I sobbed "N-no." He looked back up and took a deep breath.

"No! Your lying. This is just some sick joke. Your fucking lying. " I said as I took all the shit attached to my body off.

"Lizzie please. " Robbie said as he tried to stop me.

I tried to get off the bed but my legs were weak causing me to fall. I put my hand pn the bed and lifted myself up and Robbie came up to me.

"Lizzie you just woke up. " he said as he tried to sit me back down.

"Stop! " I said as I pushed his hands
away. I slowly walked out the room while leaning on the walls.

When I got to the door frame I felt a hand on my arm. Knowing it was Robbie I took his hand off.

I walked out the room and went to the nurses station. I put my hands on the desk and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Where's Evelyn? " I said and they just looked at me.

"Miss Olsen sh-"

"Don't you dare tell me she's dead! She can't be dead! " I yelled which caused people to look at me.

My legs finally gave out right then and there causing me to fall. Everything was starting to get blurry I don't know if its because of my tears but I suppose it wasn't because everything went black not long after.

Robbie did as I said and took anything that belonged to her and put it in her room. Then he locked it...

It's been around a week since I was discharged. But being in this house is worse then being at the hospital. Because there's memories of that child in every single corner of this house.

I can't even sleep properly because I keep reliving that nightmare. I keep hearing her voice yelling for me then a crash. It keeps playing in my head nonstop.

Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy! I'm so tired of it. I'm so sick of it.

A month later

I was finally cleared by my therapist to work again. I was filled up with anti depressants and still using them but the nightmares have somewhat stopped.

But I refuse to ever use a car again. I will not sit in a driver's seat again. The accident only happend because a sleep deprived truck driver hit the car but.

I can't, because everytime I sit in that seat all I can hear and see is that moment.

No one had mentioned her even once after we cleared her belongings. No one said her name or anything connected to her.

Even I try not to think about her because it hurts so much. It feels like my heart is getting ripped to shreads everytime I think about her.

Everytime I think about her laugh, smile, face. Everytime, every single time.

I still believe it should have been me. I've done everything in my life. I graduated, I became what I wanted to be, I got married and settled down and I had her.

I had my little baby.

But she, she was only 2 she could hardly make full sentences yet she died.

Her little heart stopped beating. After I woke up in the hospital they agreed to show me. I saw her tiny body all blue. It had been afew days since she had passed so she was freezing and was truly a corpse.

Her cheeks that were once pink were now gray. Her lips that were as red as roses were blue.

Seeing her dead made my guilt build up more and it hasn't gone down one bit.

I just stopped dragging myself down. I just thought that if she were alive she would have been mad at whoever made me cry.

When I was watching something sad and she would see me cry. She would make a frown and get angry at the movie.

Telling me not to cry. Thinking about that makes me cry and laugh. She truly didn't deserve to die.

I suppose she was to good for this world. For this cruel world...

As for the truck driver... When I saw him I was like a body without a soul. So I just stared at him as he cried.

He kept saying how he was sorry. He just kept saying sorry but I just stared at him.

I don't resent him I resent the person who overworked him which caused the accident.

I don't know what happened to him aftee though. I prefer not to ask...

"Liz? " Robbie suddenly said. "Yeah? " I asked and I noticed that my voice was shaking.

I laughed and wiped my tears. "Sorry, I'm fine I was just thinking. "

He nodded with a soft smile. "Well I have something for you. " he said and took out a necklace. He held it up and I saw that a key was on the chain.

"It's the key for her room. So you can go in there whenever your ready. I have an extra so I can go in and clean in once in a while. " he said and he handed it to me.

I looked down at me hand and then back at him with a smile. "I will... I'll go in there when I'm ready. "

Haha hi, hope it was good. I think its decent.

Also late but merry Christmas!

Also funny thing, I actually accidentally wrote half of this in my other story. I like came to continue it but the draft wasn't in this book. So I checked the other one and it was there 😂.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
224K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...