Gummy and the doctor oneshot(...

By da_patato_2

I can write for a fandom that doesn't exist. It is. My comfort porn. Probably won't write alot here, will mo... More

You sure? [smut]

629 11 40
By da_patato_2

I have. Had the strongest urge to write monster porn. For a week now. They are the only ones I can use. Edwin my bbg.

Please please read their lines in their voices it's funny and fits

The door slammed open, a familiar green haired scientist barging through as he threw his labcoat off to a vague corner.

"Gummy!"

"Hey doc, waddup?"

They turned in the bean bag they typically sat in when they weren't either working on their ship or having sex, their back to the television blaring through the room. Edwin still had no clue where they got the thing, but decided it was best not to question anything about the literal lump of alien goo that'd been living in his lab. After all, he could observe some of their... Interesting... Abilities and add them onto his own creation. That'd been his exact intention when he crossed his arms before the alien, properly shoving his glasses back up his nose.

"I need to see how much you can do with your abilities. The max!"

"Oh-! Heh, I don't think that's too smart of an idea Eddie..."

"And why not? I can take a lot."

A cocky smile painted itself on Edwin's face, half lidded eyes as he watched Gummy attempt and figure out a way to put their thoughts into words.

"Well... You're human, and I'm not. I'm not harmful now, but-"

"Ugh! I don't care, I can just- Tell you! If it's too much!"

He waved his hands through the air now, obviously determined to get what he wanted. Living in horny filled solitude does things to an individual, I suppose. The pink coloured alien huffed, dragging themself out their seat as they spoke with a careful tone:

"Alright doc, your demand... We should find a suitable space though-"

"Ah, right! Follow me!"

He was somewhat surprised, given Gummy seemed hesitant moments earlier, now stepping before the scientist to tease him with a low tone:

"Relax, I know my way around here-!"

"Tsk, how do you even- You know what? Nevermind."

He had learnt to not question it anymore a week or three back. The two soon arrived in one of the spacious rooms in the lab, Gummy humming a soft melody to themself.

"Alright, show me what you can do!"

"Are you really sure-? I mean..."

"Yes! Yes I am Gummy!"

They sighted in response, dimming the awfully bright lights down to a pleasant glow.

"You'll tell me if it's too much?"

"I- Yes-?"

He'd gone to stutter again as Gummy began slowly backing him up into a corner, taking small steps back as he nervously tugged at his collar.

"You insisted~"

Their claws [/hands?] were planted on Ed's shoulders, shoving him against the wall as they closed their eyes. Edwin observed with his mouth agape, seeing the pink goo morph and grow before him. Gummy had already been notably bigger than him, but the substance began to rapidly increase even more. They grew into a more terrifying shape, yet closely resembling themself as their claws began to grow sharper, digging into Ed's shirt. He let out a soft yelp as he noticed teeth starting to form, various tentacles forming behind him like they'd done before, but this time in a larger quantity. His mouth was soon covered to restrain surprised yelps, watching the huge monster-like creature open it's eyes before him. They were glowing a pink hue, staring right back at him.

"So, what d'ya think?"

Even their voice had a deep tone overlaying it, fitting their terrifying appearance.

"S- Scary- But kind of..."

Their huge form shook as he giggled at Edwin's response, warm breath emerging from their mouth. They were bent forward, seeing they would probably crash through the -already fairly tall- ceiling if they stood up straight. A yell came from the much smaller man as he was picked up by a huge claw, easily wrapping around him. He struggled as one of the smaller tentacles slipped under his button-up.

"You look even tinier like this~"

"Gummy! What'd I say about calling parts of me tin- Hmpf-!"

He was cut off as the tentacle reappeared, exiting his shirt through his collar as it was shoved down his throat, gagging and choking on it. The buttons on his shirt snapped, jumping up into the air as the tentacle freed itself. He muttered out a protest against his shirt being brought to ruins, but couldn't get much out as his head was shoved back by the wet muscle penetrating his throat.

A stinging pain shot through him, feeling claws dig into his stomach. He couldn't look up as his head was still forced back, but he could feel the warmth of his blood trickle over his stomach. Hot breaths painted his body, shaking as he felt fuzzy at the slightly concerning blood loss. Gummy seemed to catch on soon enough, loosening their grip as they almost dropped the man. Removing their tentacle, he gasped for air as he supported himself against the giant claw he lay on.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize! I told you-"

"Nonono! I don't- Eh, mind- I like it-"

Edwin spoke, the last three words of his sentence barely audible. He averted his eyes from Gummy's glowing ones burning into his, pink hue painting his face despite blood gushing from his stomach.

"I'll be fine Gummy, please-"

"You're amazing, for a human~"

"What's that supposed to meaaa- Ahaha-"

He was left with a lack of words as what seemed like a tail crept up on him, the thin, scaly, thing tentatively trailing over his throat. He gulped, dumbfounded giggles as he observed the muscle, skimming his hands over it. A yelp, which turned into a muffled moan midway through, emerged from Edwin as it wrapped tightly around his neck. He gasped for breath, feeling it slither around his skin. A deep chuckle came from Gummy as they watched the small man struggle, grip on his neck getting stronger each time he inhaled, the way a snake would slowly suffocate its pray. He clawed at the scaly thing, slowly feeling it slip further over his body.

Not particularly used to the odd sensation on his skin, Edwin shook as the tail trapped his arms tightly shut against his torso. They were able to lift him up with merely his tail, removing their claw as they held the man before him. Seeing his struggle for breath, they loosened their grip on the poor guys throat. He heavily panted, feeling Gummy's concerned glare on him.

"Hah- You're quite strong, aren't ch- Ha~!"

His sentence ended in a moan as the tail had found it way into his jeans, slipping in between his legs to emerge those familiar shaky moans from Edwin. He squirmed as he felt the tail scrape over the wounds created earlier, shaking under it's grip. Fear flooded over him, realising the strength Gummy had over him as he hung in the air, tail rubbing through his folds. He let out a chocked moan in protest, kicking his legs around in a useless attempt to achieve something not even he himself was aware of.

The giant mass shifted above him , lifting him further up before the monstrosity that'd became Gummy's head. He cried out as he put his boot against one of many sharp teeth in an instinct, feeling his tail ruffling through his hair to leave it in a mess. The alien had became more of a monster, effortlessly taking complete control of him. A surprised yelp followed as Edwin was sat down on his head, tail slowly leaving his body as he grabbed onto a conveniently placed horn in surprise. He'd been high up in the air, clinging onto whatever kept him from falling. He grew aware of the fact he'd been covered in blood from the waist down, seeing the wounds created with the, now sharp, claws

"Gummy-! I- I'm not too fond of heights!"

He yelled out in slight fear before taken by surprise by a tentacle, trapping his hands behind his back as he almost crashed down. Various more of the wet muscles appeared, trapping his body in them as the tail too appeared before him. He struggled against their grip as the scaly thing worked on unbuttoning his jeans, to no avail as their grip only tightened around his skin. His jeans were dropped to the floor, boxers following as he tried to cover up his shame by pressing his thighs together. It didn't take long for two tentacles to forcefully spread his legs apart, Edwin spewing out various murmurs in shame. He was quickly shut up as a tentacle wrapped over his jaw, functioning as a gag.

A last tentacle appeared before him, eyes widening as he saw the tail slowly wrap around it. He knew very well what the alien was doing, protesting under his grip as the scaly thing formed a little heart before fully wrapping it over. The tentacles had a strong grip on him, unable to do anything but take what was brought to him. He screwed his eyes shut in apprehension, muffled whines as he could feel the muscle slither over his thighs. 

He was surprised as he felt Gummy push into him, immediately met with one of the ridges created by his tail as he bit the tentacle between his teeth in an instinct.  For some reason -despite his terrifying form- the gooey substance that functioned as his flesh had a sweet, lime like, taste. He struggled against the tentacles restraining him, feeling more of him enter as his body shook with each ridge entering him. 

The tentacle went further than he'd held possible, tears welling in his eyes as he felt himself stretch around the alien, sensation of the structured tail making him shake. His back arched as muffled cries followed, hitting spots he'd never taken to even be reached, the ledges adding to the pleasure washing over his fear. Gummy picked up a steady rhythm, thrusting their tentacle into the man as they too let out muffled groans. They still hadn't entirely gotten used to the warmth inside humans, making even their monstrous form tremble. 

Ed shook with each ridge rutting into him, trembling in the air as he felt himself reach closer to his limit. Or an orgasm, for that matter. He himself wasn't entirely sure either, overwhelmed with everything happening. He bit himself further in the gag, back arching as tears began to run from his eyes. Through absolute over stimulation he felt his legs tremble, crying out at the torturous orgasm.  For a hot second his vision went white, returning to earth when he felt as if fire shot through him. 

He couldn't signal his release to Gummy, but they helped the scientist down back on his head, tentacles setting him against a horn that'd formed there. They removed their tentacle from inside him, strings of semen beginning to spew out. He'd already seen the high amounts in which Gummy came, but their monstrous from seemed to add even more to this. Edwin watched as they grunted, choked breaths as his roommate, and occasional fuck-buddy, rode out his orgasm. It was mighty, seeing such a monster-like creature shake because of him. 

Soon the large mass began to shift under him, Gummy changing back to their regular form as Edwin yelped, seeing he lowered down with them. He scattered around, trying to catch himself. There was no need, Gummy catching him bridal style in his arms. 

"Oh, you look-! I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

They spoke with a worried tone, seeing Edwin near passed out in their arms, party covered in blood. 

"Noo- Noooo-! I'm fine...! So much to add to my project..."

He mumbled, before turning in their arms to close his eyes, grin on his face as he began to snore. Gummy let out a soft chuckle, carefully taking him out the room that'd been trashed with cum. They lay him down on what seemed like his bed, leaving to search for the proper supplies to clean him up.

Yeah not the most original but if ya'll got monster fucker ideas give me them please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
68.5K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...