π‡πŽπ’π“ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁! genshin im...

By yyanqing

❝ THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. ❞ ( 𝟲π—₯π—˜π—˜π—­π—˜ + π—”π—Ÿπ—•π—˜π——π—’ 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— !π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ ) ━ MODERN AU... More

HOST CLA2!
PL1YLIST !
01 dirty mind, dirty mind
02 the sun's out of view
03 real pussy pleaser
04 i got a man but i want you
05 fuck me emo boy
06 my body is your party, baby
07 how to be a heartbreaker
━━ STATUS i.
08 my little versailles
09 you said you might be into girls
10 i could be a better boyfriend than him
11 you look so happy when i'm not with you
12 would you do anything for me ?
13 mount everest ain't got shit on me
β˜… shikanoin heizou
14 i miss you like a little kid
15 i see my reflection in your eyes
note.
16 i can fix all those lies
17 can we take this to your spot ?
18 i am the observer, i'm the witness of life
19 would you be my fucking boyfriend
20 i'll be there to love you right
━━ STATUS ii.
21 yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool
22 and it's 2am and i'm cursing your name
23 the other woman
24 she loves the attention
25 if i was a rich girl
26 am i crazy? maybe we could happen
important notice !
27 august sipped away like a bottle of wine
28 i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy
29 i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl
30 i never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop i love so much
31 the skyline falls as i try to make sense of it all
32 i think i like it when it rains
33 down on the west coast, they love their movies
35 heaven knows i'm miserable now
━━ STATUS iii.
36 what if i told you that i've fallen?
37 but you haven't seen my man
38 i'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl
39 confess i loved you from the start
40 eyes don't lie
important note.
41 do you have to let it linger ?
42 when you go away i still see you
43 lady, running down to the riptide
44 'cause you and i, we were born to die
45 if i want her i'mma steal her

34 i might kill my ex, not the best idea

6.2K 310 215
By yyanqing

i might kill my ex, not the best idea.
his new girlfriend's next,
how'd i get here?
SZA

CHAPTER 34 SOMEONE

"oh my god, stop!"

gorou was laughing his ass off at you two as heizou kept hitting you with snowballs in the face despite your futile attempts to avoid them.

you threatened gorou, "help me or i'll cut off your tail!" and then got another snowball thrown in your face from heizou.

by the time the three of them exchanged joyful peals of laughter, snowflakes were fluttering everywhere, and it had already begun to snow.

y/n was attempting to flee from heizou but gorou made no move to save her and heizou continued to throw snowballs at her.

it seemed like a typical day with those three, but for the fact that members from the host club were observing from the side, venti in particular glaring at heizou.

the auburn-headed boy abducted the girl before venti had a chance to start building a snowman with y/n.

now as they are watching the three engage in a snowball fight, gorou is acting as a shield for y/n after being hit by a snowball.

gorou yelled, "she's going to cut off my tail!" after hearing heizou growl, "gorou! get out of the way!"

aether decided to divert the small boy after observing the tension their leader was exuding. he did this by grabbing a pile of snow and rolling it into a ball. raising his hand and hurling the snowball in venti's direction.

the others were caught by surprise by this and spotted aether laughing as venti turned to confront the laughing boy. a snowball was hurled at him before aether could respond, and scaramouche grinned.

following that, the five of them started hurling snowballs at each other, with the exception of albedo, until one of them hit heizou in the back.

this caused the mentioned male to turn around and notice them having a snowball fight as well.

gorou used this chance to toss a snowball at him, which prompted y/n to get another snowball and fling it at scaramouche as soon as she saw him being sidetracked.

a teal-eyed guy watched the war going on while he merely stood by the side, observing all of them playing and smiling as snowballs were hurled around.

he focused on scaramouche, who appeared to be grinning more than usual, and his eyes narrowed at this

albedo continued to observe them, tightening his grip on his sketchbook as a feeling of enviousness filled him.

the fact that albedo chose to remain alone rather than join the battle was obviously noted by y/n, who opted to take a break and observed it.

you kept looking at the boy, but for the first time felt as though albedo had grown colder and more distant from you and the others. opening your mouth to speak to him, a snowball was abruptly thrown at your position.

"god!"

within a matter of days, conversations could be heard throughout the area, and venti started suggesting having a christmas party before their holiday break would come.

since you don't have many practical suggestions, you just sat by the side and observed how they interacted with one another.

meanwhile, kazuha sat across from you, a teacup raised in his hand, watching along with you as he also decided to not engage in the conversation. his red eyes landed on your figure and he took notice of your focused expression.

"miss y/n, have an idea in mind?"

you lifted your head and met his e/c eyes as his voice abruptly stopped you in your thoughts. "no, not at all," you hastily shook your head,

"i'm simply concerned about what kind of party venti would throw, hoping it won't be too extreme."

upon hearing this, kazuha chuckled a little and started shaking his head, "don't worry, i know albedo won't let that happen. we do follow a budget though and we ensure that this party would come out successful." with kazuha's reassurance, the concern started to fade as you sighed in relief.

"that's good to know, how are you going to spend your holiday break?" you inquired, changing the subject, causing kazuha to set down his teacup. he wasn't anticipating you to inquire about him.

he thought for a minute with his eyes still holding eye contact with you, "i'd be spending my christmas here, i do not plan on going home anytime before long." he replied, this made you raise your eyebrow in perplexity.

you continued, "wouldn't it be lonely?" but kazuha didn't appear at all phased, as if this were a common occurrence for him.

"don't worry about me, of course, it is. although isn't it peaceful to be on campus when there are fewer people around, you know?"

you nodded in agreement when you heard the reply since you realized his claim was true. then you had an idea, and without even pausing to think, you suggested, "then we can spend christmas together on the campus."

"aren't you meant to be spending it with your grandparents?" he pointed out, his eyes widening slightly as he spoke. this plainly caught kazuha off guard. he was staring at you with confusion, so you shook your head away.

you sighed, a little embarrassed to disclose a tiny secret, "my grandparents will spend their christmas with one of my aunts, and that particular aunt doesn't really like me." kazuha frowned a little since he already understood what that meant.

"i don't mind spending my christmas with you, but if you really want to spend it with your grandparents, go ahead. i don't want to force you." when he finally agreed, you nodded in agreement.

your lips quickly curled into a smile as you returned his gaze while saying, "of course."

before they could say anything more, hands snuck up behind y/n, and a specific twin-braided boy grinned. he called out, taking hold of your hand to yank you up from your chair, "y/n! come! i need smart ideas from you!"

you protested in a deadpan manner, "there's albedo you know." but venti simply didn't listen and kept dragging you away from kazuha, no matter how much you wanted to continue talking to him.

you then switched your focus to the boy with the platinum hair, who just smiled back at you to let you know everything was alright after you gave him an apologetic smile.

his red eyes continued to scan your figure while observing venti's constant presence near you as if you two were permanently joined at the hip.

the way you smiled at whatever venti said, and how you continued to wear the leaf hairclip he had given you months before, were things he noted as he admired you from a distance.

because of how much you cherished the present he had given you, it reminded him of someone.

an old friend of his.

END OF CHAPTER 34!

chapter written; december 27 2022

yall im not dead 😭 school got me really busy and i barely have any time to update my books, especially writer's block is getting on the way.

thanks for being patient with me guys, a little spoiler though ! albedo's backstory is going to be a little too deep ( i guess) 😋 i legit can't wait for his arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 187 15
6reeze Membersβ—‹ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Shipsβ™₯︎ Xiaoven ...
25.5K 777 14
πŸ…žπŸ… πŸ…—πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…£πŸ…€πŸ…’ A young boy named Scaramouche changed schools after a bad experience in his previous one. He didn't have any one to talk to, and no...
375K 17.7K 34
❝ YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE WATSON TO MY SHERLOCK. ❞ ( π—¦π—›π—œπ—žπ—”π—‘π—’π—œπ—‘ π—›π—˜π—œπ—­π—’π—¨ 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— !π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ ) ━ MODERN AU αΆ» 𝗓 𐰁 β΅ŒπŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘. but then he...
9.3K 328 20
╔══ β‰ͺ °❈° ≫ ══╗ ❝ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ Ιͺ α΄…α΄‡κœ±Ιͺʀᴇᴅ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ᴛᴏ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄€ ʟΙͺα΄›α΄›ΚŸα΄‡ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ α΄Κκœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ°. Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄Ι΄α΄‡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ❞ β•šβ•β• β‰ͺ °❈°...