My Hero Tensura

By AgentT123

This is an MHA x Tensura fic, specifically we wanted to make a story that was a little more interesting and b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Slime
Chapter 2: Happenings
Chapter 3: Demon Lords
New cover
Chapter 4: A Mouse in A Cage
Chapter 5: A Weird Classroom
Chapter 6: A Blonde Dragon
Chapter 6.5: Slime In Europe
Chapter 7: Quirk Training
Chapter 8: Combat Training
Chapter 9: Nook's Day Out
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: Attempted Magic Lesson
Chapter 12: All For Demon Lords
Chapter 13: Investigation
Chapter 14: Brackets
Chapter 15: Night Eye
Chapter 16: Preparation
Chapter 17: End of the Hassaikai
Chapter 18: All Smite
Chapter 19: A Loss?
Chapter 21: All for One
Chapter 22: Rimuru Tempest
Chapter 23: Eri
Chapter 24: Politics
Chapter 25: Skills
Chapter 26: Holy... Soldiers?
Chapter 27: Hinata Sakaguchi
Chapter 28: Excommunication
Chapter 29: Time Off
Chapter 30: Prime Ministing
Chapter 31: Protestors
Chapter 32: Hello Mister Rozu
Chapter 33: Mountain Man
Chapter 34: Blood-Shot
Chapter 35: Magic Sensing
Chapter 36: Thoughts Circling
Chapter 37: Rimuru's Preparations
Chapter 38: Ready? Fight!
Chapter 39: Long Haul
Chapter 40: Where's Home?
Chapter 41: New Place To Stay

Chapter 20: Walpurgis

832 40 8
By AgentT123

HEYO!

Go look at RandomNon3859's page, he co-authors this story with me!

MORER PLOTTER!

Discord: https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

This chapter was written by: Split between us both

________________________________________________________________________________

Nezu's POV

I got a knock at the door of my office. I pressed the buzzer to allow whoever was visiting inside, though I was surprised they were able to find my office. 'One suspect comes to mind, she probably has Magic Sense."

"Nezu-sensei." Nook's monotone voice broke out past the door as she quickly walked to one of the chairs in front of my desk and sat down. After that she just sat there silently.

"What is this about, Miss Nook?" I set down my paperwork and slicked my fur back to look a bit more presentable.

"I've come to inform you that I cannot attend the summer camp."

"And why is that? Aizawa had some plans to help you out with magicule control."

Nook glanced at me, and I grinned back. 'Good, we're both aware.'

"I would've loved to participate. However, I've been called back to the Americas for the following few days." She kept staring at the wall as if seeing beyond it. "Walpurgis has been invoked."

That sentence sent shivers down my spine. Only the Demon Lords and their subordinates knew what went on in that meeting that made the world itself hold its breath.

"The Platinum Devil is attending, so he summoned all subordinates back to defend America."

"I see. Well, that is most unfortunate. When are you departing?"

"Midnight." Nook's answers were as rehearsed as one could expect.

"Very well. I suppose you don't need any paperwork done for you, given your position as military personnel." I sometimes forgot I was harboring a powerful majin given how well she hid her strength.

"That is correct. I must thank you for your hospitality for the last couple of months." She gave a slight bow.

"Now, no need to thank me yet. You haven't graduated, after all." I smiled deviously.

Nook chuckled. "Of course. A good day to you, Principal Nezu."

"Likewise, Melanie Nook."

She left the office, and I breathed out slowly. 'That was far more tense than I had hoped for. I hope I didn't come off as too frightened.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV

I walked through the mall looking for the right store, Uraraka had asked for it. When I passed the fountain though.

Someone suddenly placed their arm around my shoulder and I could feel four sharp nails digging into my neck. "Quiet it down, will ya Buddy?" It was the villain who had attacked the USJ. Shigaraki.

He was this close to killing me with his quirk. Even if I could try to resist, it may have killed me. So instead I followed along where he led, to an isolated bench on the other side of the fountain.

He spoke finally after several moments of sitting there in silence. "Tell me why, asshole. Tell me why."

"Why what?" I shimmied a bit in his grip.

"Those demon lords. I try to scare japan, put real fear in their hearts. I nearly kill All Might, twice." He quieted down. "But all they care about are those damn demon lords."

"You.. Are questioning why the demon lords are a big deal?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed under his breath, getting very close to me. "Why be so worried about a threat that hasn't attacked anyone in decades, when I am right here? Why worry about this 'Rimuru Tempest?'"

"They are.. Stronger than you. Stronger than your master." I inhaled sharply. "Stronger than All Might.."

His fingers twitched and squirmed. He grazed me and I felt the searing pain of the decay, before it immediately stopped.

After that he pushed me to the ground, and I couldn't find him again when I stood back up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Rimuru's POV

I was sitting on my office chair quietly, I'd sent everyone except Shion, Ramiris, Treyni, and Berreta out of the room. Ranga was in my shadow, as a wild-card in-case anything went wrong.

I really didn't know what to think about Walpurgis, though supposedly it was held on the moon according to Ramiris. That seemed a little silly, but considering I didn't need to breathe. It shouldn't have been a problem either way.

I could say one thing though, I was excited to see Milim again. We'd been apart for some time, and I was sort of missing her antics.

I did decide to make sure of one thing though. "Before we leave, do any of us need to breathe?"

"No, Lord Rimuru." Shion affirmed.

"I do not even have lungs." Beretta was reliable for that much.

"I don't either." Treyni surprised me though, I forgot she was just a wooden doll.

"I've attended before, Rimuru!" Really had to wonder what kind of solution Ramiris had.

I nodded to each of their answers.

Almost immediately afterward, a massive stone-looking gate with lots of spikes emerged from the ground. As the door opened a stream of magicules poured forth, and the swirling vortex beckoned.

Out stepped a single demon, with green hair. "Rimuru Tempest, you have been invited to attend Walpurgis." She then turned to Ramiris. "Demon Lord Ramiris, your seat is ready."

I let out a long breath, and stood up. "I accept. I have two subordinates to bring." Stepping around my desk slowly, I approached the demon.

"Very well." She beckoned forward.

I nodded, and walked slowly through the gateway, and immediately I felt any bit of air clinging to me be torn away.

I was surrounded by the clearest view of the night sky I'd ever seen, and even the glare of the sun in the distance was brighter. The white landscape wasn't like the moon I'd seen pictures of though, it was one caked in ice.

<This ice is composed of various elements, but primarily Hydrogen and Nitrogen.>

I was glad I couldn't get chills, but I did wonder for a little bit how long you'd need to keep the moon close to absolute zero for it to get this much ice on it.

In the distance, there was a single glass building, with a gate on each of its sides.

The green haired demon walked ahead, and opened the door for us.

I walked along, surprised by just how bouncy I was even if I'd sorta been expecting it. Though I was disappointed to find out that once I was inside the room, gravity returned to earth levels.

I was also greeted with plenty of familiar faces, and quite a few unfamiliar ones.

The most intimidating one by far was the demon though, Guy Crimson I suspected. The red demon.

"You are Rimuru Tempest, correct?" A man in a black cape with silver pauldrons stepped up to me. He held out a hand dressed in a gauntlet. "I am the Platinum Devil, Leon Cromwell."

'Leon? Leon Cromwell? The demon lord that...' I felt I'd have my blood boiling if I still had blood. I couldn't explode here though. "Can I punch you? Just once." I couldn't stop one comment though.

"No." The demon lord turned and walked away, taking a seat of his own.

I looked down, and took the seat that had been pulled out for me.

Shion took a place standing behind me.

Meanwhile Ramiris' party took a place of their own.

Milim stared at me intently from across the table. She was smiling excitedly, and it was refreshing to see her again.

"With that, everyone is here. Walpurgis can commence. Today, we will judge Rimuru Tempest, and his readiness to join this council." The demon didn't even introduce himself, he just assumed I knew who he was. I guess he was right though.

Clayman smiled and stood up. "I'd like to officially submit Rimuru Tempest to join us as a demon lord. He has taken to a position of power well, and is of incredible strength. We have been working together for months, and in that time he's more than proven himself to me." He gave a polite bow after that, and sat back down.

Everyone else seemed fairly convinced, I guessed my stunt on international television was sort of speaking for me.

One person spoke out though.

"Rimuru, you've gotten a lot stronger since we last saw each other, huh? Told you you'd become a Demon Lord!" Milim was boldly speaking right to me, without even standing up.. "But you do know you have to prove yourself to join us, right?"

"Milim, where are you going with this?" I was pretty sure of where this was going, and I didn't like it one bit.

"Isn't it obvious? Prove yourself worthy. You called yourself a Demon Lord? Then prove you have the strength to sit at this table with the rest of us!" Her smile was a sadistic one I'd hoped I wouldn't see again directed at me.

Before I could refuse though, the table disappeared and a barrier caged me with the Destroyer. All the other Demon Lords had been moved away from the center through spatial magic.

"Hey Milim, wait-" I couldn't finish that sentence because she lunged at me at insane speed.

Even with Thought Acceleration at maximum output and Raphael's calculating abilities, I couldn't completely dodge and was grazed.

Milim was relentless though. She wasn't going to stop at a graze in the cheek. She looked like she was out for blood.

"Come on, little slime. Can't handle a couple of pats?" 'Pats my ass, you're trying to pummel me into oblivion!'

She forced me to stay on the defensive. At first glance her moves seemed rash, but they were carefully made to cover any weakness while still exuding a false sense of inexperience.

The few times I managed to land a blow, it didn't even phase her. This was an impenetrable wall I was forced to go through.

Milim shot at me for what felt like the millionth time, but she went too high up. I grabbed her hand and arm, ready to slam her onto the floor.

<Warning. Trap detected.>

Milim charged up a lot of magicules onto her fist and was about to pulverize me with it.

I threw her across the room and jumped away. However, she followed me at an even faster speed.

I couldn't dodge it. I couldn't block it. This was bad.

A flash of light suddenly covered the room, and Milim's fist collided with something tough.

"Oww! That hurt a lot!" Veldora was clutching the back of his head in pain.

"Veldora?! What are you doing here?!" I was dumbfounded at his appearance.

"Hm? Oh, I reached the end of the manga you got me." He said, as if he hadn't disturbed a meeting of Demon Lords for reading manga.

"Well, I think we can wrap this up. If Veldora is supporting you, you must have enough power to back yourself up." Guy Crimson's voice reached me and Milim, and the barrier went down, restoring the dome to its original size.

Milim sighed in disappointment, while I sighed in relief.

"I have no objections about Rimuru joining us. Does anyone have a problem with that?" Guy's voice was as calm as possible, as if giving everyone a choice.

Milim, Ramiris, Clayman, Carrion, and Frey agreed to let me in the circle. Dino, Leon, and Daggruel didn't care to object.

That left Roy. "Personally, I'd never allow a lowly slime as a Demon Lord."

Veldora immediately got upset at that? "Huh? You're calling my sworn friend a lowly slime? You wanna get your ass kicked? Hey, Milus!" He turned to the maid. "Don't make me take care of your subordinate for you!

Her head twitched in restrained fury. "What do you mean? I am merely my lord's maid."

"Veldora, you messed up! Luminous was trying to hide her identity!" Milim yelled at him.

"Milim," I replied. "you just buried any hope of keeping her identity a secret."

The maid sighed before fully releasing her aura, startling Carrion, Frey, and Clayman.

"My lady, I am sorry." Roy apologized with a deep bow.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Roy. It's not your fault that damn lizard keeps messing up anything I want or have. And you!" She was staring daggers at Veldora. "You have the nerve to obliterate Night Rose and you don't even bother to remember my name?"

Veldora was nervously laughing. "I am very sorry about accidentally destroying your little town! It will not happen again, you have my word!"

"You insolent-!" She took a deep breath. "Rimuru Tempest. You keep a tight leash on this lizard, or else."

"Can I say something?" Frey spoke up. "I'd like to take my bow and leave the Demon Lord Council."

That got everyone's attention.

"Frey? Why?" Milim seemed worried.

"That duel was enough to prove that I am no longer worthy of standing as a member of the Ten Great Demon Lords." She sighed. "It's a new era, where the standard for a Demon Lord is far above my own power."

"In that case, I shall leave, too!" Carrion claimed, proudly. "Frey, I've seen you as my equal for quite a while. If this place is too powerful for you, I can't hope to belong here."

"Wait, then where will you two go?" Milim was glancing back and forth between them.

The two looked at each other before Carrion spoke up. "I don't know Frey, where will we go?"

They were smirking.

Frey turned to Milim. "I think I know where. What do you say? We can still do whatever we did together before, we would just be under you."

"Ugh, fine! I'll take you in!" Milim pouted.

"I'm sure you'd evolve in a couple of decades, Carrion." Guy spoke up. "It's a shame. Well, does anyone else want to say anything?" I noticed the small glance he gave Clayman.

"I do." The Marionette Master lifted his voice. "I believe I was only around because Roy, Frey, and Carrion were. If those two are leaving and the other is a stand-in for someone even more powerful, well, I can truly no longer see myself as worthy."

A second of silence went before he continued. "Heh, I suppose this will be the last time I call you Guy, huh?"

Guy snorted.

"With all of that said.." He pulled out a mask he had in his pocket. "It's about time the Crazy Pierrot took his bow and left the stage. Thank you for the honor of being a Demon Lord."

"Where are you going? Once part of the Demon Lord Council, always part of the Demon Lord Council. Also, who's the third guy? Walpurgis has a rule of only two subordinates." Guy pressed.

'Wait, third guy? Who's he talking about?'

"What do you mean by third guy?" Clayman looked around, not finding anything abnormal.

From Clayman's shadow, a figure rose. "Aww, way to ruin my surprise.. that's sad." A familiar voice reached my ears.

'Was that Yuuki?!'

"So what brings you to the Walpurgis?" Guy had his focus on Yuuki at the moment.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go. Something came up. Frey and Carrion, since you've so kindly offered yourselves as my subordinates, you wouldn't mind taking over for me, correct? Perfect! I'll see you later, Rimuru!" She waited for no response before leaving.

Guy twitched when Milim stole his spotlight, but he looked back at Yuuki. "As I was saying."

"Well, I had a feeling this would happen. So I asked myself: Why not become a shadow Demon Lord with someone else acting in for me? Though I suppose that a certain god stole that idea." He looked at Luminous.

"Alright. I think you know what comes next." Guy smiled before the barrier was brought back up, now encasing him and Yuuki inside.

"Oh, come on, man. I have to fight you? That's a little unfair, isn't it?" Yuuki seemed way too relaxed.

"Your friend here fought Milim. You know you don't have to win."

"Fine, I guess." He immediately went on the offensive, throwing a powerful kick at Guy.

The attack didn't even phase him.

"Darn, that body's tough."

"Is that all?" Guy challenged. "My body is strong as Diamond."

"Tch." Yuuki stepped back, and I saw the signature glow of anti-skill before he tried one more time, putting all his power into an attack at Guy's neck.

Guy rolled his eyes as he grabbed Yuuki's leg. "How about we reframe this a bit? You live through this, and you can join." Guy refocused his aura and forced an ungodly amount of magical force into Yuuki.

<Magicules have been set into a frenzied state, they are attempting to convert all surrounding matter into magicules as well.>

'That'll kill him!' I felt the urge to try to intervene, but there was no way I'd get into that barrier.

Guy released Yuuki and just watched.

Yuuki stumbled back, and fell onto his back, before writhing in pain and almost screaming as he gasped repeatedly.

As the minutes passed, more and more of Yuuki's body disintegrated into magicules, and we all watched in a deafening silence, the only sounds coming from Yuuki himself, until.

"Come on, partner! You can't just die here! You're better than that! You are Yuuki Kagurazaka!" Clayman banged his fist into the barrier, having stood up and he was clearly sweating.

Yuuki was able to glance back to the former demon lord he knew, and he smiled as if he'd already won.

His body started glowing with a golden light before he reformed and stood back up, as the light faded to reveal he'd regenerated everything he lost, and even his clothes too. Still didn't get how that happened though.

<Yuuki Kagurazaka has undergone evolution into a saint.>

'A saint!? Those are real!?'

"You survived. Not bad." Guy smirked.

"Well, what can I say? I didn't come here to play around." Yuuki smirked back.

"Does anyone have any objections?"

The room went silent. That was the only signal of approval he got.

"Alright. Welcome to-"

"Guy, sorry to interrupt, but.." Dino spoke up and got glared at by Guy, but kept going. "What are we gonna call ourselves? Since we're no longer the Ten Great Demon Lords."

The room went silent.

"Why not just call ourselves the Nine great Demon Lords?" Ramiris suggested.

The deafening silence showed everyone's disapproval.

"Well, you're in luck!" Veldora proclaimed loudly. "Rimuru is great at coming up with names!"

Guy smirked, and the attention was now in me. "That's great. Now that I think about it, you brought about the other two leaving, didn't you? You've been given a great responsibility and honor. You'll accept it, right?"

"Veldora, you're not getting any new manga for an entire month."

He started panicking, but I didn't pay him any attention.

"You know, since we're Demon Lords, why not go with a demonic theme like the Nine Circles or something?" The idea suddenly came to me.

The room's pressure went down as everyone relaxed at the name choice.

"A fitting name. We shall be known as the Nine Circles from now on."

Then came the territory sorting. I claimed the Jura forest, Milim inherited Carrion and Frey's territories, and Yuuki got Jistav.

After that, we had dinner, then private time for the rest of the first night. On the second day, we had more conversations about any issues regarding our territories, but I had to leave early as well when I got a message from Soei.

'The location of All For One has been identified.'

The man who had sicked Farmus on Tempest, in an attempt to stop me from becoming a demon lord.

I shook for a moment in rage before standing up, and leaving Walpurgis silently with my subordinates.

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV

Getting to the summer camp was a hostile experience. We were immediately thrown off a cliff, then had to run twenty kilometers while fighting dirt golems. How could anything get worse?

Well the trek wasn't so hard with One For All. I'd really been coming into it, finally. I might have even been able to hold fifteen percent with minimal strain at that point.

In the intervening two days though, I was pushed way harder than that. Aizawa had me straining myself by releasing almost thirty percent of my aura, and focusing it all on my own body, and he had me do it on and off, for hours!

Yeah, don't think I didn't notice when the voice of the world gave me Spiritual Attack Resistance too! So I was apparently really hurting myself bad!

The worst part might have been that Kota kid though, he was being really rude. Though I figured out why. His parents had been killed by a villain named Muscular. I tried to connect to him, but he just wouldn't listen.

Still, I got to participate in the forest training with class 1B alongside everyone else. So that was what I could be fairly excited about.

Since Nook wasn't here, I was paired up with Tokoyami, and we waited our turn until finally walking into the forest, to see if class B could actually frighten us.

As we walked along, things got eerily quiet, so I turned around.

Tokoyami was gone.

Then my face was grabbed by a massive hand and I was thrown against a tree trunk.

I was only barely able to engage ten percent of One For All in time to resist most of the back-breaking force.

"Huh? Did you survive that? Well I guess I'll need to go for the world record then!" The mass of muscle jumped high into the air before coming down on my gut with his full weight, slamming his heel directly into my stomach.

"AUGH!" I needed to let One For All up to twenty percent right away to regenerate my absolutely destroyed insides.

Then I threw him into the air by going to fourty-five percent for just an instant.

Where he landed, face down, he was suddenly covered in a stream of water. He got up and looked around, angrily.

I stood up shakily, and found who he was looking for first. Kota, ran toward him and picked him up in a moment. "Why did you come here?!"

"He killed my parents!"

"OH! IT WAS YOUR PARENTS! THE WATER HOSES!" The muscular man dashed toward me. "They took my eye! I'll kill you for that!"

'The water hoses? They were killed by a villain called.. Muscular!' There had been a raging argument about who was physically stronger, between him and All Might.

I jumped into the air and hopped across a branch to gain some distance between us. "You won't touch him!"

Muscular spared no time, dashing through literal trees, as if it was no big deal. Leaving a clearing in his wake.

"Deforestation isn't cool!" I tried to get back to the cabin so I could give Kota to someone else, but I couldn't.

"Come on! Just set me down! If you don't fight him, you'll die too!" Kota started banging into my arms, trying to get me to set him down.

I weighed that option, and decided. 'I might just be able to stall him if I fight head on.' I got as far away as I could, finding a place along the path, and set Kota down. "Run back! Tell the heroes!"

"I will!" Kota listened, for the first time in this entire trip really.

So, I turned back around, and held out my arms to take Muscular's fist head-on. I went all the way up to thirty percent to do it, but I could feel the strain as my body screamed at me in pain.

'I won't have the endurance to keep going like this.. I need to end this in one attack.'

Muscular threw me away from him and sneered. "So this is the supposed successor of All Might, huh? Or whatever that old potato meant. You are nothing." He stepped forward slowly as he suddenly surged into a mass of even more muscles, they even broke through his skin.

I stood there, and readied myself. Before readying my fist, and jumping forward with all my might. "Detroit Smash! One Hundred Percent!"

________________________________________________________________________________

-3870 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 56K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
376K 22.5K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...