How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)

2.1K 67 33
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

At the Bridge of Ulug, we hear the evacuated citizens getting through the Bridge of Ulug and hoped that Celestine's barrier will protect them.

However, they were not aware that Celestine was with Rem and they were attacked by one of the Fallen known as Gregore who is disguised as the dagger that Galluk killed himself with.

Gregore: It was easy to penetrate your barrier, thanks to that stupid Human. I guess even you can't detect a camouflaged Fallen.

Celestine: No way...I can't believe Galluk would lead a Fallen here.

Celestine's Assistant 1: You tried Galluk into this!

Celestine's Assistant 2: Rem! Please take care of Lady Celes!

Rem nodded at the second assistant of Celestine.

Gregore: I'm not letting you escape!

Both Celestine's Assistants prepared to fire their spells at Gregore but they were easily dealt with as Rem and Celestine quickly escapes the Peace of Mind Inn from Gregore.

Rem: Everyone, run! There's a Fallen!

Rem yells as they all hear the walls of the Inn was destroyed. Both Rem and Celestine turned around to see Gregore holding both of Celestine's Assistants crushed heads as Gregore makes a big grin.

Rem and Celestine kept running into every corner of the city, hoping to lose the chase.

Celestine: Rem, that hurts!

Rem: Just hang in there!

Rem then turns to the right corner, but they found themselves at a Dead End. They hear large footsteps from behind as they turned around to see Gregore behind.

Gregore: Your game of tag is over, shrimp!

Rem: *Pulls out summoning crystal* Come forth, Asulau!

Gregore: Oh, a Summon, huh?

A large white bull with three horns appeared from the blue tornado after Rem threw the crystal to the ground.

Asulau charges toward Gregore with full force, but Gregore was strong enough to hold Asulau back.

Gregore then pulled his right arm and punched under the Asulau's chin. The creature that Rem summoned disappeared from that one punch.

Rem: In just one blow?!

Gregore: Guess you can die first, then.

Rem grits her teeth until they hear a familiar voice.

???: Rem~!

They all looked up to see a familiar figure wearing golden armor coming dropping from the sky and landing on the ground like a hero.

Gregore: Who the hell are you?

Emile: My name is Emile Bichel Berger, and I'm an ally of all women!

Rem: Emile!

Emile: I can't believe a Fallen is running loose in the city. *Aims his sword at Gregore* But more than that, I cannot forgive you for targeting women!

Gregore: Huh?

That's when they all hear the sounds of footsteps as they all see all of the guards and adventurers coming into view behind Gregore.

Random Adventurer: Lady Celes is the keystone of the barrier protecting this city!

Random Adventurer 2: We'll protect her with our lives!

Gregore: You're interesting, Humans! Let's see you do your best to entertain me, the great Gegore!

Emile goes to strike at Gregore, but Gregore saw the attack and blocked it with his left arm. Emile keeps attacking Gregore while Gregore keeps blocking his attacks.

Gregore: Hey, you're pretty strong for a Human.

Emile: Right now, I'm fighting to protect someone! That means I'm invincible!

Gregore: And you won't shut up! This is great!

Suddenly, a force of black aura occurred around Gregore, making Emile stagger back.

Rem: What the...?

Emile: What did you just...

Gregore: Magic, Human! I'm the greatest Sorcerer in the Man-Eating Woods!

Emile: What?!

Gregore: My favorite thing to do is plunge confident Humans like you into despair! I can't get enough of the face you all make in that moment!

Emile: Ngh...Sword Smite!

Emile casts his Sword Smite skill as she dashes instantly toward Gregore to land a hit, but it was blocked again.

Gregore: I forgot to mention it, but I'm a strong Warrior, too. *Aims his fingers at Emile* Dark Bullet!

Gregore fires three dark bullets from his fingers onto Emile at a close range, sending Emile flying back.

Rem: Emile!

Rem cries out as we can see Emile's left shoulder was wounded badly.

Celestine: Emile!

Rem: Emile, please run! You're outmatched!

Rem tells Emile as the golden-haired knight slowly stands back up from the magical attack.

Emile: Don't say such silly things, Rem. I'll never turn my back on an enemy! My name is Emile Bichel Berger! I am the defender of all women!

Emile says until a golden aura emits around his body.

Gregore: It's over, Human.

-At the Bridge of Ulug-

Everyone was at the Bridge of Ulug, we see Leafa and Edelgard still fighting with each other.

Both girls keep blocking, dodging, and attack at each other to see who would win this fight.

While they were fighting, you sense a Fallen's dark magical energy and it was coming from Faltra.

(Y/N): (What? I sense a Fallen coming from Faltra. But how? How did one of them get through Celestine's barrier?)

You thought to yourself as you were about to warn the group, but you realized something.

(Y/N): (Wait, I have a skill that can make me fly using Wind Magic! I think it was called Hanega: Song of the Wind. How do I make myself fly with that skill? I think need to concentrate on my Wind Magic to fly!)

You then take a deep breath and start to concentrate on your Wind Magic. You feel the wind surrounding you until you felt yourself slowly hovering in the air.

During the battle, Edelgard notices that you were floating behind Leafa.

Edelgard: Your friend is floating.

Leafa: Oh? Are you trying to make me lower my guard?

Edelgard: No, I'm serious. Your friend is floating.

Leafa turns around and sees you floating.

Leafa: (What the? (Y/N) can fly? No, wait. This has to be one of his skills! Why would he use it now?)

Leafa thought to herself until everyone sees that you were now floating upwards.

(Y/N): Haha, I can fly now!

Diablo: Hey (Y/N), what are you doing?!

(Y/N): Sorry, Senpai. I've got matters to attend to! Take care of things from here!

You then used your skill to fly away and headed toward Faltra.

Diablo: Hey, (Y/N)!

Shera: Where are you going?!

Both Shera and Diablo called out to you, but their words didn't reach you because you were flying back to Faltra.

Edelgard: Your friend is flying away. Where is he going?

Leafa: I don't know where he is heading off to. Let's just continue the fight anyways.

-With You-

While you were flying straight toward Faltra, you begin to think to yourself.

(Y/N): (How the hell did Fallen get through the barrier? I hope Rem and Celes are okay.)

You then use Mana Sensing skill to detect more of what is going on at Faltra.

(Y/N): (What the? I can sense Emile's mana and it's faint. I can assume he's defending rem and Celes. I can also sense more mana sources and they are rapidly disappearing...I think they're fighting a strong Fallen. Hold on, you guys! I'm coming!)

You thought to yourself as you quickly boosted your flight speed towards Faltra.

-Back at the Bridge of Ulug-

After you left the Bridge of Ulug, both Leafa and Edelgard continued their fighting.

Leafa then goes to swing down her Muramasa, but Edelgard saw that and blocked it with her spear.

Leafa: Hmm...who taught you how to wield a spear?

Edelgard: No one. Just myself.

Leafa: Oh? Is that so?

Leafa says as Edelgard was struggling to overpower the Demon Elf. Leafa then smirks and kicks Edelgard away, sending her flying back, but she quickly recovers herself in mid-air.

Edelgard looks up to see Leafa charging towards her with Muramasa as the brown-skinned Fallen uses her spear to block Leafa's sword, but it only sends her flying back and rolls over at the end of the Bridge of Ulug.

Diablo (Takuma): (She's rather strong. I think she's got to be over level 80.)

Diablo thought to himself.

Leafa: Come on, is that all you can do? If you're holding back your full power, then do it.

Leafa tells her as Edelgard stood back up and said...

Edelgard: Fine, if that's what you want...

Edelgard then raises her spear as purple lightning occurs around the spear until everyone sees Edelgard's spear emitting a dark purple aura.

Shera: What's that?

Diablo (Takuma): (Oh, she's using Sacrificial Charge? It's a powerful skill that consumes one's own hit points.)

Diablo thought to himself as he looks down at Leafa.

Diablo (Takuma): (I wonder if Suguha will tank her attack)

Leafa: Alright then. Try hitting me with that, who knows if you'll manage to kill me.

Edelgard: Yeah, I will. Sacrificial...Charge!

Edelgard thrusts her spear onto Leafa's stomach, unleashing a strong wind. She then followed up by swinging around with a side sweep, hitting Leafa's right arm. And then, finally jumped up and do a downward slash onto Leafa's left shoulder.

Edelgard then jumps back and waits for something happen to Leafa until they see Leafa standing back up as if nothing had happened.

Leafa: Sheesh, was that all of your power?

Leafa says nonchalantly and Edelgard was shocked at what she was seeing.

Edelgard: That can't be...I landed a solid hit...

Leafa: You did land your attack on me. I felt tingles from it, hehe~

Shera: Leafa!

Shera says with a smile on her face until one of the guards spoke up.

Guardsman 1: Boris, bad news!

Leafa: (Eldegard's spear attack skill was good, but it barely did a thing to me. This is what feels like to be damaged, huh? I'm the first to take damage. Diablo and (Y/N) hadn't taken any damage since we came to this world.)

Leafa thought to herself until Diablo spoke up to Edelgard.

Diablo: Oh my, it seems that you couldn't be able to injure one of my juniors from that powerful attack of yours. You call yourself the strongest Lancer from the Fallen?

Leafa: (How strange. Edelgard isn't withdrawing her army after knowing that her strong attack hasn't affected me. What's up with her? Is she hesitating or something?)

Boris: Diablo! Leafa! A messenger came from the city! Lady Celestine is being attacked by a Fallen!

Diablo and Leafa were shocked upon hearing that.

Shera: They said a Pantherian woman was with her! It has to be Rem!

Everyone was alarmed by what they had just heard as Leafa turned back to Edelgard who had a grin on her face.

Edelgard: Hehe...So Gregore did his job well? He's an idiot, but nicely done. So...Once we finish you off, we Fallen win!

Boris: But that's not all! There is a strange individual flying towards Faltra!

Diablo (Takuma): (A flying individual? Wait, it was (Y/N)! The reason why (Y/N) fly off from here is because of his Mana Sensing skill went off!)

Edelgard: What? A flying individual?

Leafa: Oh, you poor lady. (Y/N) was the one who flew away out of here. I guess that means he's going to deal with the Fallen at Faltra!

Edelgard: Wha...? That friend of yours who flew away...he's heading straight towards Gregore?!

Leafa: Sorry, Edelgard. I'm afraid your plans end here.

Leafa says with a proud smile on her face which made Edelgard grit her teeth in anger.

Edelgard: You...

-With Rem, Celestine, and Emile-

Back with Rem, she was wounded in her fight against Gregore while Celestine was perfectly okay. Emile, on the other hand, was also wounded and his armor was broken from the fight with Gregore, but he still stands up against Gregore.

However, the adventurers and guardsmen who were also trying to fight against Gregore ended up dead.

Gregore: You're the only one left?

Emile: I won't be defeated. For the sake of my fallen comrades, I'll never...

Rem: Stop this already, Emile! You'll wind up dead!

Emile: I'll protect you no matter what.

Gregore: Good grief, but you Humans are persistent. Just die already.

Gregore starts approaching Emile, but a lightning bolt strikes down between him and Emile, causing Gregore to jump back.

Gregore: Lightning?

Celestine: Who's doing that?

Suddenly, someone with a familiar hat lands down between them in a superhero fashion.

(Y/N): That would be me, my friends.

Rem's eyes widened upon seeing you.

Rem: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Looks like I made it, huh? Glad you guys are okay.

Rem: Yeah.

Celestine: (Y/N), did Diablo send you here?

(Y/N): Nope. I got here of my own will.

Celestine: (Diablo doesn't mind one of his juniors letting off on his own without command?)

Rem: Where's Diablo, Leafa, and Shera?

(Y/N): They're at the Bridge of Ulug handling the Fallen army.

Celestine: There's a Fallen army?

Hearing that information made Gregore widen his eyes in shock.

Gregore: (Wait, the Bridge of Ulug...that's where Edelgard is with her army!)

(Y/N): Yeah. While I was at the bridge with the others, I felt a dark magical source coming from Faltra and I used my Mana Sensing skill, and I found the culprit who has it.

You said and pointed at Gregore.

Rem: I see. More importantly, Emile's...

(Y/N): You good, bud?

Emile: I'm okay, kid.

(Y/N): I see. You're doing a great job of defending them. I'll take things from here.

Emile: Thanks...

Emile then collapses on the ground due to exhaustion. You then pulled out a health potion from your pocket and said...

(Y/N): Miss Celes. Use this health potion on Emile. He's gonna need it.

Celestine: Are you really going to fight a Fallen? To protect us?

(Y/N): Of course. I am Diablo's junior, after all.

You said with a smile as you start approaching Gregore.

Gregore: That was quite the foolish stunt for a mere Human!

(Y/N): Human? Bold of you to assume I was one of them.

Gregore: Huh?

You then took off your hat, revealing your Demon horns.

(Y/N): I'm actually a Half-Demon.

Celestine: (Whoa...So (Y/N) is indeed a Half-Demon of what Galluk had said...)

You then put your hat back on your head.

Gregore: A Half-Demon, huh? For someone like you who's young to challenge the great Gregore!

(Y/N): (Challenging the great Gregore?)

You then look at his hands.

(Y/N): (Hmm...judging by his hands. I can tell that he's a Brawler, but I can also sense mana from him, which means he can also use magic. This Fallen can be one of the Brawler Sorcerer class.)

Gregore: Hey brat, I overheard your conversation about the Bridge of Ulug. Did your friends are currently handling the situation?

(Y/N): Of course.

Gregore: Heh, I bet that they're losing against Edelgard!

(Y/N): Sorry, but I'm afraid that your Spear Lady is actually outmatched by a Demon Elf with a sword.

Gregore: What? Such bold-faced lies.

(Y/N): I could actually show you proof of I wasn't lying. Sadly, I don't have one. But don't worry, my friends from the Bridge of Ulug will defeat Edelgard and her army of the Fallen.

Gregore: You'll pay for lying, brat!

(Y/N): Oh? Then come at me, see if you try to take me down.

Gregore: Ngh...Dark Bullet!

Gregore then fires Dark Bullets toward you, but you used the Ring of Nullification as the Dark Bullets instantly disappeared.

(Y/N): No.

Gregore: What?! Dark Bullet! Dark Bullet! Dark Bullet!

Gregore casts his skill a few times, but it didn't happen.

Celestine: What? I didn't see (Y/N) doing anything.

Rem: That's because of his ring...

Celestine: His ring?

Rem: *Nods* It's called Ring of Nullification. His ring activates to disable his opponent's magic arts for one minute. The opponent couldn't use their magic, so they have to use physical attacks.

(Y/N): (During my time in Cross Reverie, I went off to explore a mysterious dungeon that contains a super rare item that you can obtain after defeating a strong boss. It was a struggle at first, but I managed to defeat the boss without Takuma and Suguha's help. That's how I got the Ring of Nullification.)

Gregore: You brat! What the hell have you done?!

(Y/N): What did I do? I simply disabled your magic abilities. You won't be using them in one minute.

Gregore: What?!

(Y/N): Here. Try some barrage of Dark Bullets!

Gregore: ?!

You then blasted him with a barrage of Dark Bullets from your palms towards Gregore as the Fallen Sorcerer blocks them with arms.

However, you fired off many Dark Bullets for Gregore to block them, causing Gregor's skin to tear off and was sent flying.

(Y/N): What's wrong? Are you going to let me win without going all out?

You tell him in a mocking tone as Gregore was slowly struggling to get back up on his feet.

Gregore: Ngh...damn...what kind of power do you have?!

(Y/N): I'm just built different. You only have about 30 seconds until your mana is re-enabled. Use your physical attacks against me if you want to.

You said with a grin on your face.

Gregore: Damn you...!

Gregore then charges towards you with his arms out, ready to just grab you and crush you.

Once he got closer, you then give him a quick strong punch to the stomach.

Gregore felt the immense pain in his stomach from your punch and he starts to back off with a shocked, yet painful expression.

(Y/N): Oops, I think I must've hit him too hard.

You said to yourself as Gregore starts kneeling on the ground while holding his stomach.

Gregore: Y-You...! W..What t-the...hell....a-are you...?

Gregore asked while in pain.

(Y/N): A junior to the Demon Lord.

You tell him as you start to approach Gregore and aimed your palm at him.

(Y/N): I'm afraid your life ends here today. This is for all the adventurers that you've killed just to kill Celestine and destroy her barrier.

Gregore: N-No...Pl...ease...Spare...me...

The Fallen Brawler Sorcer begged for his life as you looked at Gregore who is whimpering in pain until you said...

(Y/N): Hakai.

Suddenly, Gregore starts screaming in agonizing pain as his body turns purple and slowly evaporates into nothing but dust.

Celestine and Rem were shocked at what they had just witnessed as you let out a heavy sigh until Rem spoke up.

Rem: (Y/N)..what did you do to him?

(Y/N): Gregore? He's nothing now.

Celestine: What do you mean by that?

(Y/N): Gregore's soul cannot be sent to Heaven or Purgatory. I used a dangerous magic to erase his existence. Nothing else.

Celestine and Rem were speechless at your explanation until they see you fall back on the ground.

Rem: (Y/N)! Are you okay?!

Rem asked and she starts to run to your aid as you let out a chuckle before speaking up.

(Y/N): Sorry...it's just that using that magic costs me a lot of Mana...

Rem: Can you move?

(Y/N): Nope.

Rem: Eh?

(Y/N): It's true that using my dangerous magic costs me a lot of mana, but doing that causes me to be immobilized...so...I need to be carried if I want to move.

Rem: Are you serious?

(Y/N): Yup.

Rem: How long does your immobilization last?

(Y/N): Just a short period of time for me to recover.

You tell her as Rem lets out a sigh of relief until everyone hears...

???: (Y/N)!

Everyone turned to see Shera, Leafa, and Diablo appearing out of nowhere. That's when you remembered that Diablo has one of the teleportation skills that he has a while ago.

(Y/N): Heh, about time you guys are here!

You said with a smile until you see Shera and Leafa coming up to your aid.

Leafa: Jeez, are you okay?

Shera: What happened to you?!

(Y/N): Got rid of the bastard that is going after Celestine. What about you guys?

Diablo: I easily dealt Edelgard and her army using White Nova as my Grand Magic. However, Edelgard survived that massive magic attack so we left her there and teleported here.

(Y/N): I see.

Diablo: What happened to the Fallen?

Celestine: (Y/N) used a dangerous magic to erase the Fallen, Gregore, out of existence. However, his magic that he used cost a lot of his mana.

Rem: I saw that, too. I've never seen that kind of magic that (Y/N) uses.

Diablo (Takuma): (Ah, I see. He must've used the Destruction Magic to erase Gregore's existence... If I can recall, Cross Reverie had a limited crossover with Dragon Ball and everyone was trying to get all of the character's skills and other techniques. Pretty much like Xenoverse. Do all of the skills apply here in this world? No, I highly doubt in this world that people can use them.)

Diablo thought to himself.

Shera: What kind of magic did (Y/N) use?

Leafa: It's called Destruction Magic.

Celestine & Rem: Destruction Magic?

Diablo: That's correct. It's a dangerous rare magic that only people who bring destruction upon others. It's a very difficult magic to master and only (Y/N) can only use it when necessary. However, it costs him a lot of mana to use Destruction Magic. After that, he'll be immobilized for a short period of time.

The girls stayed silent and looked at the immobilized (Y/N).

(Y/N): He's not wrong, but I already explained it to Rem and Lady Celes. Oh, even if Emile is secretly listening to this conversation.

Celestine: As the Head of the Mage's Association, I've spent studying magic and never heard about Destruction Magic. Destruction Magic is the first time I've seen that is wielded by (Y/N). Just how strong is the Destruction Magic?

Diablo: How strong, you ask? Destruction Magic is instantaneous.

(Y/N): Mmhm.

Rem: We can talk later. Right now, we gotta take (Y/N) back to the Inn so he can rest up.

Everyone nodded in confirmation until we see Shera taking action as she carries you in her arms.

(Y/N): Whoa, I didn't know you were strong, Shera.

Shera: Hehe, just a bit strong, that's all.

Shera says with a big smile on her face.

Leafa: Sheesh, might as well carry his hat, then.

Diablo (Takuma): (Heh, those three...)

-Time Skip, 10 Days Later-

Ten days have passed since the fallen incident at Faltra and the Bridge of Ulug. Many adventurers at Faltra who were defending Celestine were dead and buried three days later. There were no revival mechanisms like in Cross Reverie that (Y/N), Leafa, and Diablo expected.

Later on, the Bridge of Ulug is now currently being rebuilt as everyone kept their hopes within them and tried to return to their normal lives.

So right now, you were busy meditating by yourself in your room until you hear a familiar voice speak up.

???: (Y/N)? Are you in there?

It was Shera's voice outside the room.

(Y/N): Yes. I'm in here.

You tell her with your eyes close whilst meditating.

Shera: Um...mind if I come in?

(Y/N): Sure.

You then stopped meditating and look at the door to see Shera coming in.

Shera: What were you doing in here?

(Y/N): Just meditating. You?

Shera: Well...hehe...if you don't mind...

Shera starts approaching you until she pulls out a Mimikaki stick from her back pocket.

Shera: Can I clean your ears?

Your eyes widen at Shera's request until you smile and said...

(Y/N): Sure, I don't mind.

Shera: Really? Thanks! Now, rest your head on my lap so I can clean your ears.

Shera says as she kneels down and pats her lap.

You let out a chuckle before getting off the bed and lying your head down on Shera's lap.

Shera: Alright, let's begin.

Shera starts cleaning your right ear and you can feel tingles from the cotton, causing you to grin.

(Y/N): Hehe~

Shera: Does it feel ticklish?

(Y/N): Just a little bit.

Shera: Alright.

Shera's ear cleaning goes on for about a minute in silence until you spoke up.

(Y/N): By the way...

Shera: Hm?

(Y/N): I'm surprised you're pretty good at ear cleaning.

Shera: Of course. My mother taught me how to do my best at ear cleaning.

(Y/N): How nice of her.

Shera: *Nods* Mm. Now, turn the other way. I need to clean your left ear.

(Y/N): Sure.

You then turned your body to the right as your eyes were looking at Shera's stomach until you can feel the cotton softly cleaning your left ear.

(Y/N): Oof...

Shera: Are you okay?

(Y/N): No, no, I'm fine. Please continue.

You tell her as Shera continues cleaning your left ear for about a minute until someone enters the door.

Shera: Ah, everyone!

Rem: What are you two doing?

Shera: Oh, I'm just cleaning (Y/N)'s ears.

Leafa: That's nice.

Leafa says with a poker face.

(Y/N): You're not mad, are you?

Leafa: Nope.

(Y/N): (She definitely is...)

Diablo: Anyways, we've got a familiar visitor with us.

(Y/N): A visitor? Who might that be?

???: Hello!

You raised your head up from Shera's lap until you see Sylvie coming into view.

(Y/N): Oh, Sylvie. Good morning.

Sylvie: Morning, (Y/N). Getting comfortable there, aren't you?

Shera: He's comfortable, Miss Sylvie.

Sylvie: I see.

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Sylvie: Well, I came here to tell some important news to you guys in your room.

Diablo: Oh? What would that be?

Sylvie: The Lord of Faltra City has received demands from the Elven Kingdom for Shera L. Greenwood to be handed over.

Everyone was alarmed after hearing that.

Sylvie: The deadline is ten days from now, and they say they're not afraid to wage a war if their demands aren't met.

Diablo: War?

Rem: Is he insane? He'd have people fighting one another?

Sylvie: The lord just issued a request for us to try and resolve this quietly.

(Y/N): Wait, hang on. They're going to unleash a war if Shera is not handed over to her Kingdom? What kind of preposterous quest is that?!

Sylvie: Hold on, hold on! You guys know I wouldn't do that. Do you really think I'd try to seize Shera from the man who routed an army of Fallen?

Leafa: You are no idiot. You just came here to inform us, that is all.

Sylvie: So, here's the quest from me and our troubled lord.

Diablo: We're listening.

Sylvie: Stop a war from breaking out with the Elven Kingdom. Okay, Mister Diablo?

...

(A/N: That's that! Stay tuned for Episode 5!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758 47 31
The woman who called herself a goddess summoned me to her after I died and sent me to a medieval-like world to be reincarnated, saying that she didn'...
1.5K 70 21
Yukia is just a young 12 year old girl who's family was murdered when she was only 2 years old forcing her to leave her only home. After years of mak...
25.7K 719 34
This wasn't good. At. ALL. You had quit Genshin Impact not too long ago. You got..bored, is all. "I will never make it in this game," you said while...
4K 69 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...