A new (fanmade) region

By The-feral-pan

A pokémon region that is based on North African countries (Western Sahara, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Egypt, an... More

New pokemon I made for the region
Canon pokémon that are in the region
The Professor
Gimmicks
The First Gym
The Second Gym
The Third Gym
The Fourth Gym
The Fifth Gym
The Sixth Gym
The Seventh gym
The Eighth Gym
Elite 4 & The Champion
Evil Teams
Akanossom
Djinzello
Bremill
Mollustic
Dorwink
Solisk
Romantishine
Pulsyris
Bouhenchild
Bouhmadic
Regional Houndour
Regional Houndoom
Falkfant

Pretterlyze

8 0 0
By The-feral-pan

Pretterlyze

The paralysis pokemon

Pretterlyze is a combination of preternormal, paralyze, and the largest species of mouse, Petter's Big-footed Mouse. It is the final evolution of Dorwink.

It is based on the Boughettat, a Moroccan 'boogeyman' type figure that visits people in their sleep. This malevolent spirit paralyzes the sleeping victim, climbs on their chest, and proceeds to strangle them all while the victim can't move or scream. 

Type: Ghost/psychic

HP: 99

Attack: 75

Defense: 75

Special Attack: 115

Special Defense: 85

Speed: 97

Total: 546

Ability: Sleep Paralysis; the enemy pokemon is inflicted with paralysis or sleep status condition for 2 turns. 

Gender Ratio: 50% male, 50% female

Egg Group: Field and Monster

Pokédex entries:

Entry one: It searches for sleeping people and pokemon in order to eat their nightmares and the fear the nightmare produces. If it cannot find any nightmares, it will quietly wake the person or pokemon, induce sleep paralysis, and feed off that fear.

Entry two: It loves to feed off of fear and nightmares. When the psychic energy that surrounds it is inhaled by someone it likes, it induces a feeling of calm, and if inhaled by someone it despises it causes them to hear and see things that are not there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 3.7K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

31.1K 733 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
386K 13.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...