LOTF: Before and After

By emmakatelyn8

"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐." "๐๐จ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ... ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ... More

Phase 1: Chapter 1
Phase 1: Chapter 2
Phase 1: Chapter 3
Phase 1: Chapter 4
Phase 1: Chapter 5
Phase 1: Chapter 6
Phase 1: Chapter 7
Phase 1: Chapter 8
Phase 2: Chapter 1
Phase 2: Chapter 2
Phase 2: Chapter 3
Phase 2: Chapter 4
Phase 2: Chapter 5
Phase 2: Chapter 6
Phase 2: Chapter 7
Phase 2: Chapter 8
Phase 2: Chapter 9
Phase 2: Chapter 10
Phase 3: Chapter 1
Phase 3: Chapter 2
Phase 3: Chapter 3
Phase 3: Chapter 4
Phase 3: Chapter 5
Phase 3: Chapter 6
Phase 3: Chapter 7
Phase 3: Chapter 8
Phase 3: Chapter 9
Phase 3: Chapter 10
Phase 3: Chapter 11
Phase 3: Chapter 12
Phase 3: Chapter 13
Phase 3: Chapter 14
Phase 3: Chapter 15
Phase 3: Chapter 16
Phase 3: Chapter 17
Phase 3: Chapter 18
Phase 3: Chapter 19
Phase 3: Chapter 20
Phase 3: Chapter 21
Phase 3: Chapter 22
Phase 3: Chapter 23
Phase 3: Chapter 24
Phase 3: Chapter 25
Phase 3: Chapter 26
Phase 3: Chapter 27
Phase 3: Chapter 28
Phase 3: Chapter 29
Phase 3: Chapter 30
Phase 3: Chapter 31
Phase 3: Chapter 32
Phase 3: Chapter 33
Phase 3: Chapter 34
Phase 3: Chapter 35
Phase 3: Chapter 36
Phase 3: Chapter 37
Phase 3: Chapter 38
Phase 3: Chapter 39
Phase 3: Chapter 40
Phase 3: Chapter 41
Phase 3: Chapter 42
Phase 3: Chapter 43
Phase 3: Chapter 44
Phase 3: Chapter 45
Phase 3: Chapter 46
Phase 3: Chapter 47
Phase 3: Chapter 48
Phase 3: Chapter 49
Phase 3: Chapter 50
Phase 3: Chapter 51
Phase 3: Chapter 52
Phase 3: Chapter 53
Phase 3: Chapter 55
Phase 3: Chapter 56
Phase 3: Chapter 57
Phase 3: Chapter 58
Phase 3: Chapter 59
Phase 3: Chapter 60
Phase 3: Chapter 61
Phase 3: Chapter 62
Phase 3: Chapter 63
Phase 3: Chapter 64
Phase 3: Chapter 65
Phase 3: Chapter 66
Phase 3: Chapter 67
Phase 3: Chapter 68
Phase 3: Chapter 69
Phase 3: Chapter 70
Phase 3: Chapter 71
Phase 3: Chapter 72
Epilogue
A/N and What's Next
Ralph Langley
Jeffery Langley
Laurie Langley
Evan Merridew
Paige Merridew
Jack Merridew
Tony Hughes
Sam & Eric Brooks
Roger Conroy
Simon Bennett
Piggy
Conclusion

Phase 3: Chapter 54

126 8 0
By emmakatelyn8

There was no telling how far Jack Merridew might go if he didn't have to worry about getting caught. This applied in most situations he found himself in, including the present one. He held himself up a little over the trembling body of Ralph Langley on the last free night before school would start in about thirty-six dreadful hours.

Jack continued to fidget with the hem of Ralph's boxer briefs for only another minute or two before he decided that there was no way to brace the younger boy for what he was about to do. Ralph was certain to overreact, and there probably wasn't a way to minimize it. But if Jack did it now or some other time, it wouldn't have made a difference either way. So Jack took the current opportunity he had to shift so he was covering most of Ralph directly atop his damp underwear. Naturally, the younger boy began to convulse intensely, crying out so earnestly it sounded like he was in a grave amount of distress.

"It's okay, it's okay" Jack assured him as his hand covered the bulk of Ralph's hardened sex. Jack was startled by the length of him, he'd been expecting Ralph to be at least a little smaller. Ralph was still smaller than Jack himself, but still, the older boy was pleasantly surprised. He held his hand still over the younger boy's penis as Ralph squirmed, to allow him a much needed moment or two to adjust to the feeling. Jack softly shushed him as his other hand caressed the skin of Ralph's upper chest and neck to calm and comfort him. Eventually, after a prolonged few minutes, Ralph finally calmed beneath Jack's touch, and his dramatized cries quieted slowly but surely.

Ralph succumbed to the electrifying feeling of Jack's hand resting gently between his legs. After a struggling moment of adjustment, he finally found comfort and enjoyment in it. As his quickened heart rate began to steady, his breathing still intense but controlled, he decided he could've stayed there like that forever. He felt an apparent and pounding throbbing sensation between his legs, but Jack seemed unbothered by it. After only a few blissful minutes of peace, Jack began to stroke his hand along the length of the other, causing Ralph to return to an alarmed, convulsive state of moaning and squirming beneath his touch. Jack began to shush him sympathetically and kiss his neck to help ground him, to little avail.

After a mere few seconds of stroking, Jack felt the contraction followed by moisture beneath Ralph's briefs, a sure sign that the younger boy had ejaculated as he continued to tremble aggressively. Jack, having finally reached the high of the torture, pulled his hand out of Ralph's pyjama bottoms to relieve him. He could hear the violent sound of Ralph's beating heart, his chest rising and falling heavily as he struggled to catch his breath. Jack brought his damp hand around Ralph's lower waist, his other one still caressing the skin of the boy's chest and neck.

"You alright?" Jack chuckled as he wondered whether Ralph was yet capable of producing a comprehensive response.

"Yeah" Ralph said in a breathy, heavy whisper. The brunette continued to scratch at Jack's back a little, but much more lightly now. Jack felt the stinging sensation as Ralph's fingers gently traced over the throbbing wounds he carved out on Jack's back minutes earlier.

"You lasted a lot longer than I was expecting" Jack laughed a little.

"That was like twelve seconds" Ralph shamefully admitted, but he too was chuckling a little at himself.

"I was betting on less than six" Jack laughed against the warmth of Ralph's chest.

"Asshole" Ralph slapped him gently across the side of his head and Jack continued to laugh almost too loudly.

"So how was it?" Jack asked curiously after he finally stopped laughing.

"Intense" Ralph admitted after a moment spent searching his brain for the right word.

"So you liked it?" Jack sought to clarify.

"Too much, I think" Ralph chuckled lightly. "You want a performance review or what?" he joked.

"Nah, as if I need one" Jack scoffed, "I already know I'm great at it" he confidently declared.

"You're narcissism is making it hard for me to agree with you" Ralph rolled his eyes warmly.

"But you can't disagree with me because you know it's true" Jack surely pointed out.

"Shut up" Ralph dismissed him as he quickly realized he had no leg to stand on.

The boys laid in blissful quiet for several minutes. Jack kept his head on Ralph's chest, the younger boy's fingers combing through his messy blond hair. Jack kept his slightly sticky hand firmly around Ralph's waist, his other tracing circles over the skin of Ralph's chest just above his own head.

"You tired or you want me to show you how to do it?" Jack hoarsely broke the silence.

"How to do what?" Ralph asked curiously.

"What I just did with you" he vaguely clarified. "Unless you aren't ready."

"No, I am" Ralph quickly defended. Perhaps he was too desperate to prove his strength to Jack at times; times like this.

"You sure? I'm happy to just go to sleep, it's after 0200 hours now" Jack pointed out.

"I want to do it" Ralph said with certainty. But on the inside, he was panicking at the prospect of doing it wrong, of failing to make Jack feel as good as he practically effortlessly made Ralph feel.

"Okay, so long as you really mean it" Jack agreed.

"I do" Ralph decided. "But I don't think I know exactly what to do" he shamefully admitted.

"I said I would teach you, didn't I?" Jack reminded him, taking Ralph back to that night before their month-long hiatus.

"Right" Ralph nodded hesitantly. "But how?"

"Let me worry about that, alright? All you gotta do is listen and follow my lead" Jack assured him. Ralph nodded, trying to direct his focus to his hand in Jack's ragged hair, his other tracing the little dents he put in Jack's swelling back. If he was hurting Jack at all, the older boy hadn't said anything about it or even flinched. Perhaps, he was that accustomed to physical pain. Ralph struggled to imagine how much he'd have to endure before his own pain threshold would start to weaken the way Jack's clearly had.

Jack pushed himself up on his elbow to crawl off Ralph. He climbed properly onto the bed, leaving Ralph where they'd spent the last hour; halfway, hanging off the side of the bed. Ralph soon crawled up beside him, hoisting the rest of his overworked body onto the bed, laying his head down on the pillow beside Jack. He turned to face Jack and swung his free arm that wasn't trapped beneath his own body over Jack's bare midsection. Jack pushed his arm closest to Ralph underneath the boy and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, squeezing him gently. Jack softly kissed Ralph's forehead, and the younger boy nuzzled closer to him.

Jack grabbed Ralph's hand that laid around his waist with his own free hand, entwining their fingers together atop Jack's flat stomach. Jack pressed the palm of Ralph's hand into his own stomach, gently stroking the back of the younger boy's hand. Ralph's breathing was calm, collected, peaceful. Jack could sense his comfort and tranquility, the lack of panic in his body compared to his earlier state.

Jack gently lifted his hand off of Ralph's to allow the younger boy to freely explore his upper body. Ralph complied without hesitation, his hand wandering aimlessly over Jack's stomach and chest. Jack took deep, controlled breaths at the pleasant feeling of Ralph's touch. This was nothing they hadn't done before, Jack reminded himself. Stay calm.

Ralph dragged a lazy finger over the rough skin of Jack's nipple. Jack jolted a little at the unexpected touch but quickly settled, much more quickly than Ralph ever could've. Jack could hear the horrible sound of his own heart beat picking up inside his chest. His chest rose and fell heavily as he tried to direct his attention elsewhere; to anything other than Ralph grazing the sensitive skin of his nipples, going back and forth between the two. Jack let out a heavy breath, and Ralph turned his head to place a gentle kiss on the boy's temple. Jack smiled to himself at Ralph's regard for his comfort. He hated that the younger boy could sense his arousal, that Ralph knew he had the power to make Jack react in such a way.

"Here" Jack whispered softly, placing his hand back on top of Ralph's and guiding the younger boy's hand down to his lower abdomen. He let Ralph go when the boy carefully found the soft waistband of Jack's pyjama bottoms. Ralph softly traced his finger horizontally across the length of it from the left side of Jack's body to the right. It was a short distance to cover given Jack's waist size. Ralph brought his hand back to the front of the band, rubbing the soft material between his shaking fingertips. He could inevitably feel Jack's bare skin beneath his fingers as he rubbed at the fabric. Jack could sense Ralph was becoming unmanageably aroused more quickly than he was himself. Good, Jack thought. Even as the receiver, he was still in better control.

"S'okay, you got it" Jack encouraged Ralph, providing him with the assurance he needed to take the next step forward. Ralph let go of the waistband of Jack's bottoms and let his fingers find the soft skin directly beneath it. He gently and slowly rubbed at it for a moment, afraid that the next move he made might be the wrong one.

"Help me" Ralph pleaded in a whisper as he grew both nervous and aroused at the same time. Jack gently grasped onto Ralph's wrist and guided his hand a little deeper until Ralph's fingers found the elastic waistband of Jack's boxer briefs. Jack pulled his own hand back as Ralph began to play with the band of his underwear. Jack kept reminding himself to take deep breaths, to control his breathing, to steady the pace at which his chest continued to rise and fall. He squeezed Ralph's shoulder with his other arm, leaning the side of his head against Ralph's forehead. He focused on the way the warm breath of the younger boy felt against his face. Ralph pushed his hand down a little further, abandoning the elastic band to feel the soft fabric of Jack's underwear beneath his fingertips. Jack could physically feel Ralph's fingers trembling anxiously as he slowly explored this part of Jack's body that was foreign to him.

Jack tried to divert his attention from his own throbbing erection as Ralph's touch slowly but surely inched nearer to it. Jack reminded himself to breathe in and out, up and down, at a steady mediocre pace. Jack could feel Ralph's chest rising and falling quickly and inconsistently against the side of his own body. Ralph was trembling, humming a quiet whimper as the anxiety and excitement battled each other inside his body and mind.

"I'm gonna do it wrong" Ralph worried in a shaky, panicked voice tainted by unsteady breaths.

"You couldn't" Jack assured him. He knew that Ralph probably didn't understand how true that really was; that there was no way Ralph's touch could make him feel anything short of excited.

"Jack" Ralph pleaded softly in a desperate request for guidance. Jack sighed to himself, sympathetic to the nervous boy's competing worries and desires. He reached into his own pyjama bottoms and covered the top of Ralph's hand with his sweaty palm. He gently guided Ralph's hand down further until it was directly atop the length of the blond boy. Jack held his hand over Ralph's for a moment until the latter adjusted to the touch. Ralph's breathing picked up dramatically, and Jack could feel the boy's hand shaking beneath his own. After a minute or two, Jack pulled his hand back when he felt confident Ralph could manage on his own. That, and he needed to use his own focus to keep himself grounded.

Jack could feel his erection intensifying against his wishes as he struggled to maintain control of his body's inevitable response to Ralph's touch. Don't do it, Jack silently bargained with his body, not yet. If he couldn't control his arousal, his erection, he could at least force himself to hold back, deny himself the desperate urge to ejaculate too soon. As Ralph's comfort increased ever so slowly, he began to gradually brush his fingers down the length of Jack's rigid penis.

"Jesus" Ralph whispered in shock as he finished covering the length of the older boy. Jack resisted the temptation to burst out laughing. Ralph's amazement by his size served as a much-needed distraction from the intensity of the entrancing effect Ralph's touch was having on him.

"Something wrong?" Jack asked with amusement, knowing damn well there wasn't.

"No" Ralph assured him quickly. "Not at all, it's just.. you're so..." he trailed off as his urges demanded he focus more on touching and less on talking.

"I know" Jack smiled proudly and smugly to himself.

Ralph returned to exploring the unusual feeling of another person's genitals beneath his own fingertips. He carefully but eagerly studied the length and crevices between Jack's legs, allowing his hand and fingers to explore wherever they wanted to go. Ralph was surprised Jack hadn't ejaculated yet. He himself lasted practically no time at all in comparison. It had been at least three or four minutes of touching and probing Jack's aroused lower body. Ralph was suddenly embarrassed by the mere few seconds he lasted under Jack's captivating touch. Jack was much stronger than he was, in much better control. Maybe with time, Ralph could get there too. Jack certainly had more practice than he did, perhaps that was it. But deep down, Ralph knew it wasn't really about practice, but about power.

Ralph built up the courage to quicken his movements, stroking the length of Jack's penis atop the boy's glass white boxer briefs. He felt Jack shudder as he picked up the pace a little, but as usual, the blond grounded himself rather quickly. Jack's breathing became heavier as he got closer to climax, but it was still steady and well-managed. A minute or so later, Jack's body tensed up uncontrollably. The older boy tightened his grip around Ralph's shoulder, his other hand pressed hard against Ralph's bare waist. Jack finally allowed himself the sexual release his body was demanding, reaching the final stage of ejaculation. Ralph pulled his hand out of Jack's pyjama bottoms as the boy trembled beside him. Ralph wrapped his arms around Jack comfortingly, guiding the boy's head into the crook of Ralph's neck. Jack allowed him to do so, focusing on catching his breath as he pinched his legs shut.

Ralph tenderly stroked Jack's back, his other hand firmly holding the back of the older boy's head. Ralph could feel the warmth of Jack's breath against his neck and upper chest.

Jack focused intensely on taking back control of his body, working to steady the rise and fall of his chest against Ralph's trembling body. He realized now that Ralph was trying to do the same. In the last few moments before he climaxed, he hadn't realized how riled up Ralph got too. The mere act of touching Jack's body, the gesture of exploring between the older boy's legs, had brought Ralph almost as close to the edge as Jack had gotten.

"You okay?" Jack asked softly as he began to caress the side of Ralph's trembling waist.

"Mhm hm" Ralph nodded in response. "You?"

"Course" Jack assured him with an unquestionable confidence. "Not bad by the way."

Ralph smiled at him in the dark, pulling Jack's head closer to kiss his lips affectionately. Jack responded with the equal amount of sentiment he had for the boy beside him.

"You really think I did alright?" Ralph broke from the soft kiss to ask.

"You think I'd lie about that?" Jack wondered aloud. Ralph shook his head. Jack was a good liar, he knew, but Ralph was comfortable in his belief that he wasn't lying now. After all, ejaculation couldn't really be faked.

Jack kissed Ralph's forehead affectionately before glancing across the room at the digital clock on Ralph's dresser. 03:46 it said.

"We should probably get some sleep" Jack pointed out as he combed through Ralph's matted hair with his unclean fingers. Ralph nodded in agreement, too tired to gather enough energy to respond with words.

"You wanna stay here or go down to the floor?" Jack asked as he considered the matter himself.

"I wanna go wherever you go" Ralph used the last of his energy to say as he failed to keep his eyes open any longer. Jack couldn't have argued with that if he wanted to, but of course he didn't. So he continued to play with Ralph's disastrous, sweaty hair until the younger boy drifted off to sleep.

Jack resisted sleep for as long as he could. He wanted to stay awake so he wouldn't miss a single unnecessary moment he had left with Ralph. Less than twelve hours from now, he and the Langleys would be in the car on the way to Dalton. Then he and Ralph would be a hundred miles apart, preparing to start a new school year in different places, with different people, on different schedules. Jack struggled to make peace with the changes that were about to occur. So he forced his eyes open as long as he humanly could. But eventually, he would lose the battle to both sleep and reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.8K 17
"we're not kids anymore. some things are better better left in the past." "you're right. but if we leave what happened in the past, we're doomed to r...
2.2K 28 16
Year later and they all grew up. Piggy and Simone are still alive and unfortunately are still stuck with Jack trying to kill them while Ralph is slow...
5.3K 99 15
riley has always felt out of place. at school, in her family and at home nowhere felt right. what happens when she tries to escape her complicated...
14.9K 122 43
Really just a bunch of Lord of the Flies preferences and one shots:D -Ralph -Simon -Jack -Roger -Piggy Felicityโค๏ธ