𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬...

By gr4c3fu1

When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eld... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
A/N

COMING SOON

3.7K 16 8
By gr4c3fu1

Hi! This is going to be kind of similar to my Other story (if you read it) but i had to discontinue it because i didn't like the way it was turning out since it had no Plotline. But this one will!! it will be a lot better and not all over the place like the other Story lol. This is my second Story so please excuse me if it's bad.

I hope you enjoy and it will be Coming soon!! :)

‼️UPDATE!!‼️ I've started the story today! (12/26/22)  Please enjoy ;)

-Stay gold and i hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! Love- imgonnaschnappurneck <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3K 21
Brianna is a teenager from Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2017. Her best friend is dreaming of cracking time travel. When one day it actually works, Bri runs int...
22.9K 375 62
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...
3.9K 159 23
" Stupidity" 𝙔/𝙉 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙙 a 16 year old girl who faces many challenges of her own such as her manipulative parents, shes known at her school for he...
1M 18.5K 36
Dallas Winston knew he had a younger sister up in New York with his parents, but when his parents die, and Sophie Winston has to come and live with h...