My spy [Completed] #1

By LitaYuasa22

A Taekook FF Where Jungkook and Taehyung are rival spies. What will happen when Taehyung and Jungkook are eac... More

Introductions
Chapter 1 (Edited?)
Chapter 2 (Edited?)
BEAUTIFUL COVER❤❤❤
Chapter 3 (Edited?)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Chapter 11 (Edited-ish?)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Vers. 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 20

551 20 0
By LitaYuasa22

                                   livid•                                       

Warning: This chapter has gore, please click off if you're sensitive to the topic

His head was pounding and his ears were ringing.

The room was moving; spinning.

Jungkook looked around. He was held captive in a room where the walls were made of concrete, a mattress with stains, no windows, a locked door, and a lamp.

Something stuck out like a spot of blood on fresh white snow.

There was a big mirror on one of the walls, but why?

The lamp was the only source of light in the dark room.

The locked door was worn out, stains of dried bloody hand prints stuck to it.

The mattress was ripped open, the stuffing pulled out and scattered across the floor.

The walls had scratch marks as if someone or something had tried to rip the walls apart to be free.

"I thought I was done with getting locked up in rooms after chapter 9." Jungkook mumbled.

A noise cut through the air, causing Jungkooks blood to run cold and his breathing almost stop.

A blood curdling scream.

Someone was being tortured.

But it wasn't just someone, it sounded eerily like someone Jungkook knew.

Yoongi hyung, that's who it sounded like.

Jungkook shivered.

The noise came from the mirror, maybe it wasn't a mirror. Perhaps it was a two way mirror?

Maybe, it could be.

"It isn't hyung, because my hyung is safe and sound at home worrying over my disappearance." Jungkook reassured himself.

The sound of the door unlocking was immediately heard by Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up to see Ms. Cha wearing yellow rubber gloves that were covered in blood and Lisa standing right next to her joined by Jin and Namjoon.

Jungkooks mouth went dry, how could they?

"Hello there Jungkook! How are you?" Ms. Cha beamed.

"Ms. Cha?" Jungkooks voice was almost a whisper.

"Hey Kookie." Lisa smiled faintly.

"Lisa?" Jungkook whimpered.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, Ms. Cha and Lisa were there.

Lisa who was like a big sister to him and Ms. Cha who treated him like a son were actually there, standing by Namjoon and Jin.

"As you can see, we're working with Namjoon and Jin. We've come to terms and have figured that this is the best option for the both of us." Ms. Cha spoke.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"You have to kill Taehyung, or try to. If you pull out a gun and point it at his head he'll have no choice but to fight back." Namjoon answered.

"I'm good, thank you for the offer, but I'm doing just peachy." Jungkook declined.

"Kookie, I don't think you have a choice." Lisa uttered, looking at Jungkook apologetically.

Jungkook looked up at Lisa, his eyes piercing into her own, causing her to flinch.

"She's right you know. You don't have a choice." Jin commented.

"What if I don't agree to do that?" Jungkook glared at Jin.

Ms. Cha reached into her pocket and pulled out a walkie talkie.

"It's time." Ms. Cha sang into the walkie talkie.

Then on the other side of the two way mirror, a light turned on.

In the middle of the brightly lit room sat Yoongi, covered in blood.

"Hyung?" Jungkook gasped.

An agent went over to Yoongi and stabbed his leg with a knife.

Yoongi screamed loudly.

Tears ran down his cheeks, he couldn't move, he couldn't speak.

All he could do was watch his hyung, his only brother, get tortured.

Jungkooks body quivered, crumbling to the floor.

He covered his ears and shut his eyes as tight as he could, but it didn't work.

He couldn't shield his ears from Yoongi's screams, pleading for it to stop, to leave him alone, his cries for help.

Jungkook quietly weeped on the floor, feeling powerless, ashamed he couldn't do anything.

Lisa saw this and immediately got the walkie talkie from Ms. Cha's hand.

"That's enough." Lisa rushed.

The torturing stopped, the screaming stopped, the agent stopped.

The agent left the room and the light turned off.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" Ms. Cha asked.

"Can't you see? He's had enough, maybe he'll agree to do it now." Lisa cleared her throat.

Ms. Cha eyed the boy on the floor with disgust.

"If you agree to do it, then you're brother will be free. If you mess up, we'll kill your brother. Do we have a deal?" Ms. Cha asked.

"Yes, we have a deal." Jungkook said softly.

"Good, follow me. Let's get you cleaned up." Namjoon softly spoke to the latter, taking his hand to lead him into a room.

Namjoon and Jin felt bad for the younger, but it had to be done.

They walked until they found a purple door.

Jin opened the door and in the room was Jimin sitting on his bed listening to music.

Jimin looked up and saw Jungkook, his eyes widened.

Jimins eyes filled with water seeing the younger in his disheveled state.

"Jungkook?" Jimin ran up to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Jimin." Jungkook sobbed as he held onto him.

Namjoon and Jin stood there dumbfounded.

"How do you know each other?" Jin asked.

"He's my boyfriends brother." Jimin cried.

"Boyfriend?" Namjoon coughed.

"Forget it, he's probably dead." Jimin sniffed.

Jimin broke the hug and looked at Jungkooks face.

"Come on, let's get some clean clothes for you. The bathroom is over here." Jimin smiled softly as he lead Jungkook into the bathroom.

"I'll get you a change of clothes, okay?" Jimin left the bathroom and went to his closet.

He picked out a gray hoodie that belongs to Taehyung, a white shirt, black boxers, and some black shorts.

Jimin knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in." Jungkook was heard through the other side of the door, accompanied by the sound of water running.

Jimin opened the door and left the clothes on the counter.

"The clothes are on the counter, okay?" Jimin exclaimed, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook answered.

"A couple of days ago, I got a phone call from Yoongi. He kept telling me he loved me, why?" Jimin hesitated.

He has a right to know what happened.

"I thought he was dead, but he's here. In a room getting tortured and if I don't do what they tell me, then he'll die." Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from crying.

Jimin stayed quiet, no words came out of his mouth.

He was livid; his blood felt like it was boiling.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin stormed out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

"Why the hell do you have my boyfriend held captive?!" Jimin yelled at Namjoon and Jin.

"We have him as leverage, we didn't hurt him that bad. He's just bleeding a lot." Jin spoke calmly.

Jimin pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at them.

"I don't care, you are going to take me to him right now!" Jimin laughed maniacally.

"Jimin, stop. You can't date him, both of you are agents in rival agencies." Namjoon reasoned.

"Not anymore, I quit." Jimin sneered.

"But Jimin-"

"No, take me to him now, I won't ask again."

Namjoon and Jin slowly walked out of the room, with Jimin following behind.

They walked until they saw a black door.

As Jin opened it, the lights flickered on.

In the middle of the room and tied to a chair sat Yoongi, wearing a blind fold.

"Yoongi?" Jimin gasped, seeing his boyfriend covered in blood.

"Baby?" Yoongi croaked.

"I'm here, I'm right here." Jimin ran over to Yoongi's side and held his hand tightly.

"You're gonna be okay, alright? I'm staying right here, right next to you. I'm not gonna leave you alone." Jimin sobbed as he pressed their foreheads together.

Namjoon and Jins hearts broke, seeing the two together.

"Jimin, we have to go." Namjoon said.

"No, I'm staying with him." Jimin sniffed, not moving to look at them.

"But-"

"No, just go away. If he can't leave them I'm not leaving." Jimin kissed Yoongi's nose and brushed his hair out of his face.

Jin and Namjoon silently backed away and closed the door behind them, not forgetting to slide the keys to Jimin.

The couple walked back to Jimins room and opened the door only to Jungkook sitting on the floor, staring at the door.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook just nodded in response.

"Great, let's get started." Jin smiled.

_____________________________________

Heyyyy, I'm back!

I kinda rushed this but I hope you liked it.

I'll correct any mistakes I made when I can.

Have a good day and stay safe💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
597K 32.2K 106
"I wish I'd have never even met you," Jeongguk spat, hand pumping just a bit faster, his tongue moving swiftly towards the other male's tip. "Be quie...
221K 14.7K 50
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
155K 8.2K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...