Marvel Women One Shots

By kites-writes

One-shots or mini-stories about the MCU ladies, mainly Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johansson. I will write fo... More

A/N
Mine Now (NR)
Birthday Baby (NR)
Special (SJ)
Lost and Found (SJ)
Lost and Found Part 2 (SJ)
Til' Death Do Us Part
Perfect Gift (NR x R x WM)
Happy Little Accident (NR)
Taken (NR)
Playtime (NR)
Three Is Company (NR x WM)
Trapped (NR)
What a Sight to See (NR)
No Trust (NR)
Champions (NR)
Fighter (NR)

Pretty Little Housewife (NR)

4.1K 45 2
By kites-writes

Another Tumblr request! - could you write dark G!P mob!nat x fem reader who are married. reader is innocent and nice but will not hesitate to do something crazy for Nat if needed but very rarely does so. Reader is there during one of the meetings sitting on Nat's lap and one of Nat's men does or says something out of line and reader does not hesitate to take care of it (you know what I mean) and Nat is just proud and turned on from seeing it lol Nat sends everyone out smut in the end with daddy kink and breeding kink as well and Nat is just turned on as she has her way with reader with the dead body on the floor just praising her princess lol wherever your mind leads you.

Characters: dark!mob boss!Natasha Romanoff x innocent fem reader.

Smut and a little bit of fluff, especially near the end.

Warnings: Violence (knife and gun usage), murder, forced bondage, forced gagging, forced cum eating - not between Nat and R. Oral sex (Nat and r giving and receiving). Daddy kink (N), breeding. Natasha has a penis.

Making your way through the house, you heard the unmistakeable sound of shouting, so naturally, you followed the noise. Arriving at your wife's office, you heard the whining voice of Quill shouting his mouth off, as per usual, it seems to be all the man is capable of. He isn't a valued member of the crew and to be quite honest, he's a letch and he makes you feel uncomfortable whenever you're around him. But you're a mob wife, so you can show no weakness. You used to be disturbed by the sight of violence and torture, but since you started dating Natalia, you quickly realised that that was something you would have to get used to if you wanted a future with the Russian mafia boss, so you adapted, and now blood and gore doesn't faze you in the slightest.

Silently, you entered the office to see your wife sat behind her desk looking thoroughly disinterested with the man and his constant moaning about how things are running, so you decided to be the good little housewife you are and pay your wife some attention by sitting on her lap and joining the meeting.

"Mmm, hey baby, thank you for joining us." Whispering in your ear, as not to disrupt the petulant man-child's rant, her words were accompanied by a light kiss on your pulse point and a slight shiver at her raspy voice. "You're welcome Natty, I could hear him all the way in the kitchen, so I thought I'd come save you." "Well consider me saved detka (baby)."

Unfortunately, your whispers weren't unnoticed by Quill, who immediately shut up and refocused his frustration on you and your wife. "What is miss prim and proper doing in here? I thought this was a meeting for the crew and last time I checked, she's never gotten her hands dirty." "Watch your mouth Quill, my wife is no bother to you, she's here because she's always welcome here, more so than some others." Agitated by her words, Quill continued and decided to carry on with his previous points about how things were being run. "We should have taken the Ten Rings down earlier – we could take them! They killed one of our crew and you're sat there all chill like 'nah it's cool, don't worry about it.'" "The Ten Rings aren't a threat to us; I don't see the point in getting involved in a completely pointless fight that will only lead to a turf war that we don't need to concern ourselves with! That's why we won't be doing anything." Veins bulging with anger, Quill continued, "Rocket was my friend! He didn't deserve to die at the hands of those guys, especially not when we're more powerful than them. If I was in charge, I'd have strolled right in and popped a cap in every one of those motherfuckers."

You could sense Nat was getting more and more irritated by him, so you placed a gentle kiss against her temple, knowing it was one of her weak spots and would calm her instantly. It clearly worked, as she immediately zoned out of the ongoing conversation. "...are you even listening Romanov?! God, how on earth did you even get to be leader of The Widows? What, did you sleep your way to the top?! It should be a man in charge, a strong Alpha male who will actually do something about the Chinese and the Italians!" "The reason I'm not doing anything about Rocket – what kind of dumb name is that by the way? – is because he was a rat! He was giving the Chinese our secrets, telling them all about our drugs and weapons imports! Thankfully, I've got someone on the inside there who told me before they could get their hands on them. They must've killed him because they didn't get our latest supply, as we changed location last minute, so thought he was lying to them and trying to double-cross them." "Rocket wouldn't do that; he was a good guy! And he was called Rocket because he was a fast little dude." "Clearly not fast enough to avoid bullets." You quietly tittered at Clint's little quip but became stoic once you heard Quill mention yours and your wife's relationship.

"I don't even know how you bagged Y/N, she's such a catch and can do much better than you. She should be with a strong man who can provide her with a proper future. If you were mine Y/N, I'd make you my pretty little housewife, give you a beautiful little family and you'd want for nothing. You can't give her those things, so she should move on and be with someone like me." Utterly repulsed by his words, you could feel Natasha tense underneath your equally stiff figure. Knowing how close she was to killing this man with her bare hands, you placed your hands on hers in an attempt to calm her and stop her doing anything.

"Well, I have news for you Peter Quill. I have everything I want right here with Natalia; I already want for nothing." "Oh wow, she speaks! I thought you just sat there and looked pretty on Romanov's lap." "Okay, I've had enough!" whipping your head round so fast, you're sure you've given yourself whiplash, you grab Natasha by each side of her head and look deep into her eyes to placate her and reassure her that you've got this.

Releasing a deep sigh, you take this as a sign that she's calm, so you start your verbal attack. "First of all, you call my wife a liar, she knew Rocket was dirty and so did most of us, you were just too blind to see it because he was your buddy. Secondly, how dare you disrespect our relationship like that?! I'm not just a puppy that idly sits by and awaits orders whilst looking pretty all for you. I am her wife, and you clearly don't respect that. And finally, her name is Romanova, we've been over this a million times, yet you refuse to acknowledge her name. You're a vile little man and you will never be strong enough or clever enough to lead. You know how I know that?" "Do elaborate." "Because you won't be alive long enough to." As you spoke, with a menacing smirk gracing your features, confusion washed over Quill's face, but before he could question you, you grabbed one of Nat's guns that she had hidden under the desk and shot him, making sure not to kill him just yet. You wanted his death to be slow and painful one, just because he was an insufferable little man and he deserved to suffer in the way you all did when dealing with one of his temper tantrums.

The sound of two more bullets entering Quill's body, one in each kneecap, so he couldn't get away, reverberated around the room, and led everyone to look at you in shock, after all, you're just the pretty little housewife that never got her hands dirty, yet here you stand, gun in hand after maiming one of Natasha's crew. "If anyone dares speak about Natalia in that way, I will not hesitate to put a bullet in any of you. Do I make myself clear?" A chorus of 'yes ma'am's' and 'crystal' resounded through the room, so you plonked yourself back on Nat's lap and placed the gun on her desk, not before making sure the safety was on. "Right, everyone out! I need to discuss things with my wife. Clint, when we leave this room, get Steve and Bucky to deal with Quill and text me when it's done." "Yes boss." The men scurried out of the room, following Natasha's orders to leave you both so you could talk.

Gently, Nat picked you up and placed you on her desk, "That was really hot how you defended me there kroshka (little one), I didn't think you could turn me on more than you already do, but watching you shoot Quill got me really hard baby." "I didn't like how he spoke about you, I don't care what that little weasel had to say about me, but I will always defend you, even though I know you're more than capable of looking after yourself." Subtly, you glanced at her cock, which you could see bulging in her jeans, however, Natasha spotted your wandering gaze. "Told you I was hard kotenok (kitten)." That signature smirk of hers graced her features as she watched you bite your lip, thinking about her thick cock stretching you open. "I'm just going to go and have with a word with the little rat over there, but when I get back, I want you sat right here on this desk in just your underwear, do I make myself clear baby." "Yes Daddy." "Good girl." Placing a gentle kiss on your plump lips, she moved over to where Quill was writhing on the floor in clear discomfort.

Natasha stepped towards Quill's head and crouched so she was close enough to speak in hushed tones, allowing only him to hear her next words. "Did you hear that, Peter? Did you hear how she called me Daddy? That's because she is mine, as I am hers and that's the way it's always going to be. No pathetic little man such as yourself will ever get in the way of that. Normally, I would've killed you for your insolence, but I want to watch as the life slowly drains out of you, as your skin pales and your eyes become dull and lifeless. The last thing you're ever going to see is me as I put a baby in her belly. You're going to watch me get my wife pregnant, and I'm going to enjoy it even more, knowing that you'll be watching and knowing that she was never yours and never will be. Enjoy the show Petey." Condescendingly, she patted his cheek and made her way back over to you.

As instructed, you sat on the desk in only lacy red underwear, Natasha's favourite colour, waiting for her to come back and deal with you in any and all ways she saw appropriate. "Hmm, you're such a good girl and you look so beautiful sat on my desk like that malysh (baby). You even kept your heels on for me, you really are perfect." "Well, I know how much you like them, so I thought I'd leave them on, just for you." Nat grabbed your hand in hers and pulled you towards the other side of the desk, the side where you could see Quill squirming in discomfort, not only because of the bullet wounds littering his body, but also because you were now stood nearer to him, meaning he could see every little detail of you. Every scar from when you got caught up in Natasha's dangerous enterprises, every stretch mark that decorated your otherwise plain hips and thighs. Quill could also see Natasha's influence on your body, the navel piercing and the nipple piercings that you got, just for her, when she said how beautiful they would look against your skin. And of course, last but not least, he could see the thing that struck true anger and sadness into his heart once and for all. The tattoo on your left breast that read 'N.R.' in blood-red ink to show those to whom you belonged. It was an impulse decision on your part, but needless to say, Natasha loved it, and spent all night proving that to you.

Lost in your thoughts, you didn't realise Natasha was behind you until she grabbed you by the hips and pulled your back flush against her front, where you could feel her bulge against the press of your ass. Immediately, you leant back into her and turned your neck to the side so she could mark you in the ways you loved, whether it be her biting or just soft and sensual kisses. She pressed your nipples in between her thumb and index finger, leading you to let out a strangled and breathy moan, turning into a pained one as she pulled slightly on your piercings. Letting go of your nipples, she glides her hand down your stomach before her hand slides into your underwear. Gathering a copious amount of your slick on her fingers, she carefully slides her fingers out of your drenched underwear and into your mouth. "Do you taste good baby? Be good and clean your mess off my fingers." Greedily, you lick up all of your cum of her fingers, humming happily around them when you taste yourself.

"See how much of a dirty little slut she is for me Quill? You could never have this from her." "You're fucking crazy Romanova, you, and that bitch of a wife. I'm telling you; she'll never be satisfied with you. She needs a real man, a man that can satisfy her needs." "I think it's time that we shut you up for good, but not before having a little fun." Speaking the last part so that only you and her can hear, panic instantly appears on Quill's face, thinking that he is about to be disposed of in the way he's seen her do many times before. "Baby, do me a favour and take off your underwear, all of it. Then I want you to grab my chair from behind my desk and place it here whilst I deal with our...little guest here. Understood?" "Yes Daddy."

Quickly, you took your underwear off as instructed and grabbed the chair, placing it where you previously stood, near the desk. Whilst you were preoccupied with stripping and moving furniture, Nat had gone to the desk and grabbed a roll of duct tape from one of the drawers and made her way back over to you. "Wow, look at the mess you've made on these panties baby, such a good girl for me. God, I can smell how wet you are, and you smell divine." Making her way back over to Quill once more, she placed the duct tape and your laced panties on the floor, she undid her belt, grabbed Peter's hands, and tightly tied them together with the belt, ensuring he couldn't undo what she had planned next. "Frankly, I've had enough of your whining and moaning, so you're going to be a good boy and shut up." Forcefully, she placed your underwear in his mouth and placed a strip of tape over his mouth so he couldn't spit them out.

"Now detka (baby), I think it's about time we had our fun in front of little old Peter over there. On your knees slut, I want you to show Quill how good you suck my cock." Without any hesitation, you dropped to your knees, unzipped Natasha's jeans, and pulled her jeans and boxers down in one fell swoop. Delicately, you grabbed her rapidly hardening length in your hand and jerked her off before inserting her member into your mouth. Finally happy that you had her cock in your mouth, you hummed around her cock, sending vibrations down her shaft, which had Nat softly groaning at the feel of your tongue wrapped around her. Quickening your pace, you placed your hands on her ass cheeks and deepthroated your wife's long and girthy cock. When you first started dating, you could barely get any of her in your mouth, that's how big she is, but she persisted and trained your throat relentlessly so you would be able to take all of her. You slightly gagged on her cock when you felt the tip hit your uvula, but nevertheless, kept going until there was a visible bulge in your throat.

Harshly, she grabbed your throat and pressed against the bulge there, making you whimper around her and causing her to groan at the immense pleasure she was feeling. "Baby, you gotta stop sucking now, otherwise I'm gonna cum in that hot little mouth of yours and I don't wanna paint that throat or your face." Reluctantly, you stopped sucking and let her exit your mouth, leaving a trail of spit behind, still connecting your mouth and her cock. You heavily panted as she left your mouth, finally able to breathe correctly, now that you had nothing blocking your airway.

"How about you go and sit on that chair and let me return the favour for you dorogaya (sweetheart), after all, you were a very good girl for me." Sitting down on the chair, you scooted towards the edge and spread your legs so that Natasha had a clear view and perfect access to your glistening cunt. Bending down to the same height as your pussy, Natasha took a long lick from your dripping hole, all the way to your throbbing clit. "Ahh, that feels so good Daddy, thank you." "Mmm, you taste so good baby, never want to stop eating this sweet little pussy of yours." She teasingly licked at your clit, causing you to whine "please Natty, don't tease!" Wasting no time at all, she dove straight back in and messily ate you out, making you moan gutturally. Thrusting her fingers inside you in tandem with her tongue licking your clit, she made you rapidly approach your orgasm. Sensing your incoming climax, she tapped your thigh twice, signalling that you were allowed to cum, which you did with a high-pitched moan.

"Such a good girl for me, now, I think we should get to the main event for Peter over there, after all I did promise him something earlier. Go lie back on the desk for me and show Quill that sweet little pussy that I'm about to destroy." Being the good girl that you are for your wife, you laid back on the desk and spread your legs so that Peter could see your dripping cunt. Your wife was satisfied with this and laid a little slap against your pussy, prompting a yelp from you, before grabbing your legs and spinning you round, so your head was laying towards the end of the desk and your bottom half was now facing your lover.

Natalia just stares at you, all laid out on her desk, just for her, before stripping herself of any remaining garments. "God, I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby. You gonna be good and take my cock for me princess? Yeah? Gonna stuff you full of my cum and make you a Queen, make our own little prince or princessa, would you like that?" "Ohh, please, I'll be good, just want your cum inside me, please Tasha!!" After an agonisingly long wait for you, which was probably no more than half a minute, she entered you with a deep sigh, clearly happy to finally be inside you. "Feel so good angel, love feeling your walls wrap around me, so warm and tight, no matter how many times you take me." She started off with long, slow movements, allowing you to get used to her sheer size and girth, but before long shifted to deep and hard thrusts to accentuate the pleasure both of you were feeling in these moments. She reached up and started to play with your breasts with her hands, knowing how sensitive they were and even more so with the added stimulation of her cock pounding into your snug little cunt.

Meanwhile, Quill was whimpering through his gag, forced to watch Natasha have her way with you, whilst he could do nothing. He was absolutely enraged, that should be him inside you, he thought, yet he couldn't deny the fact that watching Natasha fuck you had him as hard as a rock. Shamefully, his whimpers got more and more desperate and out of the corner of your eye, you could see his hips bucking up into the air, clearly sexually frustrated and begging for some relief. Eventually his movements stilled, and you realised that Quill had cum from watching Natasha fuck you, but you relished in the great shame he felt. As you turned your head towards him, you could see him crying softly at his actions. Seeing Quill behave so pathetically had you releasing a dark chuckle as your body rocked back and forth on the desk, from Natasha's incessant plunging into you.

"What's so funny baby? Clearly, I'm not fucking you good enough if you're functioning enough to laugh?" "No baby, you're fucking me so good I promise, but Petey just came from watching us fuck and it really shows how pathetic he is. Watching his pelvis thrust upwards like a dumb little puppy just entertained me and look at his little face now. You can see how much he hated it from the tear tracks down his face. Poor, pathetic little Peter. Can't get the woman he wants, but cums after watching her wife fuck her with a cock that is far superior to his own. It almost makes you feel sorry for him...almost." Looking at Natasha with a playful pout as you speak those words, which add insult to injury, both figuratively and literally, considering you put three bullet holes in the man earlier, she just laughs at the man and resumes her actions. She grabs your hips to enable her thrusts to get harder and deeper, the only sounds you can now hear in the room are Natasha's primal grunts as she gets closer to her release and your incoherent babbling as you get closer to yours too.

With a level of inhuman strength, she flips you over as your breasts push into the hard wood of Natalia's desk, releasing an uncomfortable high-pitched yelp from your throat at the feeling. Leaning fully against your back, you feel her voluptuous breasts press into your spine as she seductively whispers in your ear, "now baby, I'm gonna fuck you like a bitch in heat and breed you until you're completely full of my cum. Do you understand me little girl?" "Yes Natasha, please fill me up, want you to cum deep inside of me and feel it dripping out of me. Wanna carry your babies, Natty!" Seemingly satisfied with your response, Natasha goes even harder than she did before and thrusts into you with God-like strength, clearly all this baby talk really spurred her on, as you could feel how desperate she was to cum inside you, based on the sheer force of her ministrations.

"I can't wait to watch your tits grow full with milk and see your stomach swell as you carry my little ones. I just know how hot you're gonna look pregnant, might have to keep you bred all year long, just for me. I'm gonna be even more addicted to your breasts than I already am, I bet your milk will taste so sweet, gonna have to try it for myself before our little naslednikov (heirs) get here." Hearing Natasha talk about getting you pregnant careered you head first into your orgasm, ultimately pushing her closer to hers too. "Oh, someone likes that talk huh. Don't think I didn't feel you clench and cum around my cock baby, but you know you've gotta ask permission from Daddy before you cum. So now I've gotta punish you for being a bad girl." "'M sorry Daddy, just hearing you talk about breeding me got me so turned on. Promise I'll be good from now on." "Daddy's gonna spank you, because you were a naughty girl and you're gonna prove that you can be good and count each of them, then thank me when I've done. Just ten for now, but if you disobey, I'll add another ten." "Yes sir, I understand." Nat slammed her hand down against your right ass cheek, prompting a rather loud moan to be released from your throat. "One Daddy, two Daddy, three Daddy..." this carried on until you reached ten, which you were extremely grateful for, because Natasha hit hard, and you honestly didn't think you could take any more. "Ten, thank you Daddy!" "Thank you for being good and taking your punishment well. I knew you were my good little girl after all." "'M your good girl Daddy, no one else's, just yours." "I know baby, I know."

Whilst still fucking into you, Natasha stared at your reddening cheeks and thought how beautiful they looked, she loved seeing her marks on you, and this was no exception. You looked like a piece of art before she marked your skin, but now you were truly a masterpiece. "Baby, Daddy wants to try something while your in this position and you can say no if you want, but I want to play with your tight little asshole. What do you say, will you let Daddy play with that hole too? I promise I'll be gentle as possible babygirl." "You promise you'll be gentle, and you'll stop if it gets too painful for me?" "I promise baby, I'd never want to hurt you like that." "Okay then, I trust you and I promise I'll tell you if it becomes too much."

Carefully, to avoid hurting your bruising cheeks, Natasha used her thumbs to spread them and get a clear view of your tightest hole. You'd never discussed anal play before, but you were glad Nat mentioned it as you'd wanted to try it for a while now but weren't sure if she would be up for it. All of a sudden, you felt something wet drip onto you, which had you confused, but when you felt one of Natasha's digits slowly push into you, you realised she must have spat onto your hole to use it as lube, so she didn't hurt you as much. Truthfully, although the stretch was slightly painful, it felt really good, and you couldn't help but let out a long and pleasure-filled moan at her actions. Looking dead ahead at Peter, you exaggerated your moan and started praising her and telling Nat how good it felt, just to add to Peter's humiliation. "Please baby, need you to stretch me even further, feels so good, love feeling you deep inside both of my holes." "Wow, you really are a slut, aren't you? Never imagined how much you'd love feeling me stretch out both your holes. Gonna have to stretch it out with some toys when we're done in here."

Pumping her fingers and her cock in tandem with each other, you could feel another orgasm building in your lower abdomen, "Tash, can I cum please, I'm so close!" "Who knew me having my fingers inside your ass would make you cum, my dirty little anal whore. Cum baby, you can cum as much as you want now, but I'm not gonna stop until I've filled you." As soon as you got her approval, you felt your orgasm wash over you, sighing contentedly, you pushed back into Nat to help her finally reach her own climax. "Good girl helping your Daddy, come on princess, push back and make me cum." Pushing harder than before, skin slapping against each other, you clenched down on her cock again, which triggered your wife's orgasm. Stilling, you felt her cum inside you, painting your cavernous depths white with her seed. Both of you sighed in pleasure as you came down from your respective highs, although that was replaced with a whine as she carefully removed herself from your holes.

"Shall we see if our guest enjoyed the show detka (baby)?" picking up her boxers and shirt from the floor, where they were carelessly discarded in the throws of pleasure, she redressed herself whilst strutting over to Quill. A confident swagger to her stride, her hips swayed for you, just for added effect. The woman exuded confidence and cockiness, especially after that little performance that you put on, just for Peter. "So Petey, what did you think? Did you enjoy watching my wife get fucked by me? Stupid question really considering we watched you hump the air like a dumb little mutt." Ripping off the tape, Peter grunted as he felt the pain of some of his facial hair being plucked out from the speed of the duct tape being removed from his skin. He spat the gag out towards Natasha, who effortlessly dodged the crumpled-up ball of your underwear. "Fuck you, you're disgusting and when I get out of here, I'm gonna come for you both!" "Technically, you already did cum for us, or do you not remember that?" Snickering at her jibe, you carefully stood up from the desk and redressed yourself in your skirt and shirt before joining your wife.

Crouching down in front of him, you spoke, "Peter, Peter, Peter. It's funny that you think you're going to get out of here alive. The only way you'll be leaving this building is in a body bag." "I expected this from Romanov, but clearly she's poisoned your mind Y/N, because this isn't you." "You know nothing about me, so keep your damn mouth shut, and for the last fucking time, it's Romanova, you ignorant piece of shit! Natasha, do we have any scissors in here, or something that I can use to cut?" Retrieving her knife from her desk, you thanked her with a quick kiss to the lips. "Now Peter, I'm going to have a last little bit of fun with you, before we dispose of you."

Removing his belt from his trousers, you pulled them down before reaching his boxers, which you carefully sliced from his body with the knife that Natasha handed you. When you removed his boxers, you could see the pathetic little appendage that Peter called a cock. "Aww baby, look at this! Is that what you call a dick Petey? God, it's pathetic and so small! I'd be surprised if anyone could feel that, no wonder Gamora left you, I would've too." Peter's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, which made Natasha smirk with pride, she knew you could be mean, but this was sadistic, and she was enjoying every second of it, truth be told. You scooped up some of Peter's cum with this tip of the knife and directed it to his mouth. "Open wide Peter, got a treat for you." He tried to wriggle away from you but taking into account the two bullet wounds to his knees, he didn't get very far. Sighing disappointedly, you prompted Natasha to pinch his nose, so he'd have to open his mouth for you. "You're just making this more difficult than it needs to be Quill. Open up...that's it, good boy." You carefully swiped the tip of the knife against his tongue and placed your hand over his mouth so he couldn't spit and was forced to swallow. "How was it, do you taste good? Not gonna answer me now? Oh well, I've had my fun and I'm bored now, so I think it's time to say goodnight." Picking up the gun once more, you unloaded one clean shot, straight between his eyes, killing him instantly.

"Wow baby, I never thought I'd see the day where you killed someone." "I never thought I'd get my hands dirty either, and believe me, I had no intention of killing him when I walked into your meeting, but the man just infuriated me. I hate how he disrespected you and our relationship, and how he used to ogle me, like I was just decoration for him to look at." "Well, I can't blame him for staring at you, you are incredibly attractive, angel." Blushing at your wife's clear flirting, you cleared your throat and carried on, "well, that may be, and thank you for the compliment baby, but I don't want his attention. I only want one person's attention, and that's yours." "Safe to say you definitely have my attention darling. Now, how about we carry on these activities upstairs and get the boys to clean up your mess?" Placing a soft peck on your wife's lips, you hum in approval. "Sounds perfect, let's go baby." Catching you off guard, Natasha picks you up, so you wrap your legs around her waist and play with the soft whisps of baby hair on her neck as she carries you out of her office and towards the stairs that lead to your bedroom. "Clint! We've finished in there, get Steve and Buck to clean up, and you know the drill, no questions." "Yes boss, got it."

Knowing the mess would be taken care of, Natasha carried you into your bedroom, accents of red and black scattered everywhere through the room. Gentle kisses were placed all over your face before she stared into your eyes. "I love you so much, I'll always be here to protect you and any future little ones that we have. I love you moya zhizn (my life)." "I love you too Natalia, moya krasavitsa zhena (my beautiful wife)." She threw you down onto the black silk sheets, only the finest for her baby, and initiated a heavy make-out session, continuing her actions from downstairs. Safe to say, the woman had no intention of letting you leave your position from the bed until she knew you were pregnant with the next generation of mini-Romanov's or Romanova's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
4.3M 78.4K 192
REQUESTS CLOSED GxG
76.8K 1.2K 29
Just a few one shots that I've written over the past few months. Some chapters WILL include smut and they will be marked at the beginning of each cha...
771 40 14
Just a Natasha Romanoff x Y/N story hope you like it. :)