Demons | TWICE FF.

Da kdhville

"This school is meant only for demons" Y/n never expect for her real identity to slowly unfolds upon entering... Altro

1: crypthon hell
2: seven deadly queens
3: twisted personas
4: demons
5: dangerous play
6: demon inside me
7: ally in disguise
8: agony meet destruction
9: cold as ice
10: walking disaster
11: exposed identity
12: danger
13: transferee(s)
14: unexpected
15: sacred flame
16: emerald eyes
17: calm before the storm
18: damaged
19: pride (not anymore)
20: seventh layer of hell
21: allies and enemies
22: a glimpse behind¹
23: a glimpse behind²
24: dilemma
25: unfortunate incident
26: demon of destruction
27: the journey continue
28: the purpose of the mission
30: unexpected surprise
31: rise of the devil
32: a dangerous trade of life
33: his command

29: mission complete

3.7K 293 101
Da kdhville

—» • «—

at last

—» • «—

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

You

My mouth form an 'o' as he explain how all the things work here. It was all because of magic.

"As much as I want you to release the elves from that monster I can't let you destroy this place. This is our home." he remark, and look around where the other elves who share the same fate as him hopelessly sat on the rocks inside the cell. Body shrunken and shoulders slumped in.

I stared at the barrier that seperated me and him. Thinking of another way to solve this problem.

He said that this place were surrounded by magic and invisible barrier. Elves who were trapped were unable to use their magic as to why they have no choice but to follows order someone who have them by the neck.

Elves were unable also to leave this place, cause this place is trapped inside a barrier that forbid whoever inside this place to leave the palace.

It also explained why he have so much confident, but trying won't hurt.

I lift my gaze to him. "Is there any other way to destroy the magic barrier?"

He was caught off guard by the question, blinking confusely at me but answer me anyway. "There is."

A brief silence.

He exhale out a breath. "The only way is to kill or destroy the source of the magic."

Oh..

"I understand."

I stood up and dusted my pants off, striding my feet towards door of my cell. Trying won't hurt.

I gently grasp the magical vines that trap me.

...

...

...

...

Nothing happened. I sigh and shrugged nonchalantly. It won't work.

Wrong. I wasn't nonchalant about it.

I kick the vines in annoyance as I let go it go and sauntered towards the man with a scowl on my face.

"Wait! How did you?!" I lift a brow when he stand up and stared at me in shock, mouth agape.

Puzzle, I spun around and saw the vine I kick turning gray and burn into ashes like a burning paper. My eyes light up in delight.

I almost sob. Finally this dumbass made it.

Wait? I was annoyed earlier? Is that reason it work? So my emotion control my power?

A thought pop in my mind and turn to the man with wide big grin on my face. "Can you tell me anything that will surely can make me angry?"

I request but he stared at me as if like I have grown two heads. "Ba—but why?" he asked. And honestly I have no time to answer crap.

"Just do it. You need to do it."

He nodded hastily and think of something as I prepared myself and walk over the vines that entrap us. Grasping it tightly.

"Y/n?" My gaze flickered to him.

"That monster if one elf won't follow his order he'll cut off their head in front of the other elves."

What?!

"Is he crazy!"

With gritted teeth, my hold on the vines tighten and as expected it work. Faster than expected. I let go of it and the vines burns like a paper and slowly turn to ashes releasing the other elves including me.

"Time for a plan—"

My eyebrows furrowed when a loud blag errupted.

━━

3rd

Jeongyeon stare daggers at her opponent. It was none other than Dahyun.

They never expect her to wake up this early. Something must've trigger in her sleep and it was the sole reason she had woken up despite the strong spell casted on her.

Tzuyu and Nayeon were held captive by the the other elves as their king ordered to do, they're annoyed. Yes. But they don't have weapon to use aside from magic but their abilities were restricted by another magic. While Jeongyeon was left free to deal with Dahyun who's causing a trouble.

They were inside a room where the so called leader sit on his throne with chin held up high with pride while he watch with traces of amusement in his eyes as the two demons clash.

He pretty much knew why they're here. He was pretty much inform by villain himself and was tasked to finish them off but make sure to exclude his daughter; Nayeon.

His gaze flickered to the corner of the room where the bright bloody red dagger stood proud on top of a statue of an elf.

That red dagger is in its useful state. Once that dagger thrust to the heart of the raging demon, the poison that consumed her will melt into nothing. So her sanity will be back in just a matter of seconds.

Of course.

He won't let that happen.

Never.

A loud blag! bounces against the wall as Jeongyeon's back collided with the wall, causing for the concrete wall to splattered into pieces.

Dahyun's eyes were raging red, her raw demon's strength doubled now that she's out of control. The only thing that keep this place still intact is because of the magic surrounding the place.

If not, it would have been wrecked the next second Dahyun woke up.

━━━

You

My heart thump as loud as the sound of my feet against the stairs that lead us to the center of the palace where the greedy elf's throne is.

But..

Jennie had to be the hindrance for us to reach our destination.

"Where do you think you're going?" she growled threatenly but that expression soon fell after their previous reveal himself to Jennie.

"We're going to take down that cocky bastard." i respond. Eyebrows creased together.

"Are you crazy?! You won't be able to. And don't even dare involving my father to your stupid plan!" she spat, eyes burning in rage. So you're the princess huh? You called him father.

"Jennie, we have to take the risk. She—She can use her supernatural ability believe it or not." her father muttered out in defense.

Her face soften and look at me. "Is that so? Then I migh as well try it."

Before i could sink in the words, she swung her sword over me but i caught it just in before it touch my neck. The sword burn to ashes and Jennie let it go just before it can reach her hand.

"How can you?" she look at me with questioning eyes.

"I don't know either. But its a good thing for me." i babble with a shrug. "So lets go?" i smiled but she only rolled her eyes and then turn to her father.

Psh!

"Father, are you sure about this?" Jennie asked her father and the man nodded in confirmation. Although Jennie looks so strongly against it, she nodded then turn to me. Her soft eyes while looking at her father shifted to a menacing pair of eyes. "So what's the plan?"

"Well...."

"Tell me. All guard were inside the meeting hall, dealing with the visitors . So I still have time to analyse your plan." Jennie muttered and my eyebrows creased. Visitors?

"Wait?" I speak, "What do you mean by visitors?"

She raised a brow, "Uhmm visitors, they're all demons, two tall woman, and pale demon and a bunny looking demon."

That's them.

I smiled. They're here, the plan will surely work that Dahyun is here.

"Stop smiling and tell me the plan." i snapped out of my thoughts when Jennie speak. Too imaptient. Tsk tsk.

"First find the source of the magical shield and will have to break it that trapped this place so we will be able to use powers. Or we will prevent Dahyun; the pale demon from her wreckage and stabbed her by the ruby rose ( the red knife ), so we won't have to deal with her together with the real enemy. But of course we need someone to distract that greedy man and Dahyun so we could apply the plan succesfully." I stated, earning a doubtful look from Jennie. What is it again?

"How did you know about Ruby Rose? And do you even know where was the source of the magic that kept this place closes from outside?" Jennie asked.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, this girl. "I know about the ruby rose because the purpose of us coming was to get that so we could retrieve the pale demon's normal state and beside your father told me about it. And for the source of the magic shield, I haven't figure it out yet but do you know something that he rarely leaves behind or somewhere he always stay?"

Jennie pondered while me and her father waits for her response. It was me and only Jennie's father, because the others were too scared to get out of the cell even its already disappeared, reasoning that they don't have any power nor ability to benefit or help us. So only the two of us.

"The room where his throne and the ruby rose were placed.... He never leave that room." Jennie spoke, confusing me. Come to think of it, if he never leave that room that means he have something to protect there. Isa either the source of the magic or the ruby rose—

The ruby rose that thrust upon the statue of an elf. That's it!

But i am still not sure. Its better to see it than to believe in a baseless conclusion.

"We need to take the ruby rose first and if did not work, we will destroy his throne."

"Idiot. You're talking as if it was just an easy task. But just so you know, the dark king can also use his power inside this place." Jennie informed. Tsk.

Is that so then, "What was his supernatural trait?" I asked.

"The four elements." answered Jennie.

I frown, the four elements. Water, Air, Earth and Fire. If I can destroy object then thats mean i can destroy those too. Strategy is the key so let start this.

"So Jennie, here's the strategy.."

━━

3rd

Jeongyeon cough roughly after colliding with the wall after being thrown by Dahyun. Damn that magic barrier! She swore. The biggest obstacle on their path right now is the magic barrier, if not for that damn barrier, they have already accomplish the mission. The ruby rose is only meters away from their fingertips.

"Damn it!"

The tall blonde breathed heavily, gazing up at Dahyun. Then her gaze shifted behind Dahyun. The purpose of their mission. The red knife that will bring back Dahyun sanity. They need to get that back.

Her attention was brought back to Dahyun when the latter shifted on her place. She's going to charge and she was about to when..

"Your Highness!" Jennie yelled from the distance, standing beside the broken door. "The prisoners in the dungeon had escape"

"What!"

All attention were thrown to Jennie even Dahyun.

But a too familiar scent caught Dahyun attention. Her head snapped where that direction is and smirk devilishly as her locked towards her target: Y/n.

Before anyone could notice Y/n presence, she charges towards in a lightning speed and collided to her target, creating a explosion of massive smok of dirt.

━━

You

Earlier....

We follow Jennie as she lead tye way, seeing the door broken after arriving.

Dahyun is awake.

"Jennie let's do the plan." I spoke and she nodded in agreement. She enter the already broken door and made her presence known. "Your Highness!" she yelled upon entering with fake panic-striken voice. With the utter silence and as Jennie added another statement, I sneak trough behind the huge rubbles that scattered at the corner. Its risky but no one notice as expected because all attention were drawn to Jennie.

Three statues of elf stood tall, andbthe middle where the red knife were thrusted into the heart of the statue. Grasping the object, a loud gush of wind made my ears perk. What the?

As I turn — still grasping the knife I was grabbed by the neck and barely able to breath when my back collided with the wall.

The impact made the dust from the rubbles explode mid air.

I cough hard.

My hand tighten around the handle of the knife as I wait for the smoke of to dust settle of.

It wore off. I smirk seeing the red dagger thrust deep into Dahyun chest. She stilled immobile as her grip around my neck loosen, releasing me.

Hoo! Thanks to myself that I grab the dagger in the right time Dahyun launch at me.

Dahyun fall on her knees, her whole body glowing in red.

"You son of a b-tch!" The king hollered loudly earning my attention. Such a filthy mouth, it reminds me of envy.

"Y/n.." I heard Nayeon mumbled under her breath, laced with relief. That alone made me smile unconsciously.

"You ruin everything!" and well back to his greedy ass.

"Jennie, try using your trait!" I yelled and she did as I told her. Jennie flicked her finger and the whole palace started to shake before a huge pile of vines breaking trough the walls, heading straight to the son of a bitch.

Sensing the change of air, NaJeongTzu moved. Breaking free from the guards and was about to attack when the guards shows no single threat to them.

And so the battle begin. 5 against 1. Jennie, the former leader and NaJeongTzu against the ruthless leader. While I aid Dahyun who was still on her knees, she already regained her sanity tho.

I lift my gaze to the others and sees them at advantage state. I guess my help is not needed anymore.

Several minutes later....

He lose.

Guess, he's not that really strong and he is just all talk. Or maybe because he made a mistake provoking Nayeon telepathy and telekenesis. That alone was already an adavantage.

And that how it ended the problem.

"Thank you for helping us retrieved the palace that should be ours." Jennie's father shows his gratitude well as for Jennie she was busy fixing the damages made by the fight. While the son of a bitch was out under a spell to conceal his power and was thrown to the dungeon, after it was fix of course.

"No big deal old man. We're here for the ruby rose to save our friend here.."  she emphasize, referring to Dahyun who glared at her, "and beside we're glad we could be a big help." Tzuyu finished proudly with a not so smug smile plastered on her face.

This woman. Tsk. Tsk.

"We should get going, we need to get to our dimension as fast as we could." Jeongyeon humbly explained our side for our early leave. 

"Then I souldn't interrupt you further."

As we bid our goodbyes and getting ready to leave, Jennie arrive. Her attire were different from the armor she worn. Now she looks more like a princess.

"I should leave you both." Her father said and leave without receieving a word from us.

"So you're already leaving." she said the obvious thing. I want to say that but.... not a good idea. She's feisty as Tzuyu so better not.

NaJeongDaTzu watch as me and Jennie talk.

"Uh yeah. We need to." I replied not knowing what to do.

"Then let me give a little gift of protection." she muttered, confusing me. "Huh?"

Without saying a word, she lean in and planted a kiss on my left cheek.

And I swear I heard a kunckle crack.

:・゚✧:・゚✧

[ UNEDITED ]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.4K 2.1K 19
A princess needs a prince, not another princess. [Mina x Female Reader]
19K 965 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
8.7K 784 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
178K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...