Goliath Mate ✔️

By Kinza244

An alpha, not an ordinary alpha but a hybrid of a witch and a pureblood, when finds his mate in the form of a... More

Prologue
1: Bewitched
2: Luna?
3: Grave matter
4: A human mate?
5: Monster?
7: Wait...
8: Dirty strategy
9: Really-
10: Futile attempt
11: First steps
12: Attack-
13: Help
14: The beast
15: Guilt-ridden
16: Only if
17: The damage
18: Enough
19: Rash acts
20: Now or never
21: The end...
22: New Beginning
23: It wasn't easy
24: Oblivious
25: Perfect-
26: Why again!
27: Fascination
28: Bizarre feeling
29: Dream?
30: Nostalgic
31: First date
32: Weird scent
33: Never happened
34: Red-
35: Scent of-
36: His hyung
37: Serene
38: Craving
39: Overprotection?
40: Misfit
41: Outsider
42: Thorny strings
43: Whimpers of death
44: Naive
45: Matter of a deal
46: Odd eyes
47: Warlock
48: Ill-fated
49: Bondage spell
50: Once and for all
51: Promises
52: Last blow
53: Revelation
54: Punishment
55: Knife- edge
56: Unrepairable
57: Final decision
Epilogue

6: The witch

3.4K 296 70
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Get away from me!" Taehyung spat and pushed the raven-haired who was about to retort but the older woman was quick to turn him with a stern gaze.

"Look at me, Kim Taehyung," The said male felt his mind going numb when he saw the woman's eyes fixed on his, it was like he forgot to use his own brain and body.

"Calm down and come back with me. I'll tell you everything and you will listen to it, without any interruption." Taehyung gulped, finding his head nodding without his consent as he followed the woman.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his temple with a frown before getting hold of the shawl from the servant of his mother and sprawled it over Taehyung's shoulder who was calm, just as demanded by his mother.

Taehyung walked like a real hypnotized male behind the woman and couldn't retort when a hand was placed over his lower back to assist him through the path which lead them to a well-built and huge house, which was a single-story.

Jeon Suhee, the mother of Jungkook was a strong woman, not a wolf but a witch. She had a lot of powers but the mixture of her and Jungkook's father, Jeon Hawan, a powerful alpha, made Jungkook way more than just powerful. But unfortunately, the hybrid of the two species led to some complications, and some reasons were still unknown to them.

"Jungkook, you come inside and all of you, go back to your homes and get some rest." Suhee compiled before entering her room, with Taehyung and Jungkook following behind her while the others scurried away as per the order of their first Luna.

Suhee gestured to Jungkook who made Taehyung sit on the couch in the small but elegant room. Taehyung was still under the spell, which was clear from his blown wide pupils. Noting it, Suhee took a deep breath and made herself comfortable on her bed in front of the human.

"We mean no harm to you, Taehyung. I understand, whatever had happened was so abrupt and shocking to you, and at the same time, I believe that Jungkook's method was wrong as well." The raven-haired inhaled a deep breath and leaned slightly on the backrest of the couch, knowing well what she meant. His method was really very wrong but no one said anything to him because they knew the reason as well.

Taehyung just blinked, he could hear and understand everything but just can not follow his own will to react, which also died after the command to stay calm.

"This pack is like a family to all of us, and after the death of my husband um- Jungkook's father, Jungkook is the leader of this pack. We are werewolves, except for me, and I hope, you must've heard a little about us?" Taehyung blinked slowly, because yes, he had heard about supernatural beings before, but he never believed that he would meet them in reality, who would?

"Good, then I don't need to tell you in detail that we can be in both forms depending on our will. But what I need to tell you is," Her gaze met Jungkook's nervous one and she softly sighed.

"Our wolves find their mates at the age of twenty and mostly get their other half before they turn twenty-five. But in the case of Jungkook, he couldn't find his mate til- till three days ago." Taehyung's eyes widened a little bit at that. Three days? Already?

"We were expecting a werewolf as his mate, but what we never heard, happened. He found you, a human as his mate." Taehyung's face was blank but deep down, something stirred up, something like an annoyance.

"His wolf has been waiting for a long to find his mate and that night, that night he lost his control and made you hurt." Jungkook hung his head low in shame, his human side was way more than just guilty for forcing his own mate, also in this way. But, the damage was done already.

"Otherwise, we werewolves respect and love our mates till our last breath. I can assure you the same from my son. He is not only your mate, but a leader too, and he needs to make a good impression on his members." Getting up from her bed, she walked forth to softly caress Taehyung's cheek.

"And in turn, you need to stay beside him, stay loyal because now, you are not an ordinary boy but luna of this pack, just like a queen to a kingdom." Taehyung absorbed everything down with the same empty eyes but a heart filled with rage.

"You will stay in Jungkook's room and complete the mating process," Jungkook's eyes twitched at that but he kept quiet.

"- and your responsibilities as the new luna of this pack. Even when we were expecting an omega- ah, you are his fated mate now and need to do as he says." With that, she stepped back and removed her robe before leaning down back at the blue-haired.

"You should heal and rest, but remember what I said. Now," She made Taehyung's eyes meet her own and those orbs glowed a bit making the human's slightly wide again. "Sleep." Just as the words left her mouth, Taehyung's head lolled back at the couch with eyes closed.

Jungkook's eyes widened when Taehyung's head almost slipped down and he acted on his own in picking up the human in his arms.

"Take him back," Jungkook nodded even though, Suhee couldn't see that as she was back on her bed.

When Jungkook left her room, Yoongi and Jimin were already standing outside of the pack house, with Jin sitting on a rock near the garden while Namjoon was reading some book at freaking dawn under the headlight of the house. Even after the demand to go back to their homes, they couldn't leave their friend all alone.

"Is he alright?!" Jimin shrieked first when he noticed the unconscious human in Jungkook's arms. All the others were attentive too after that.

"Yes, just sleeping. You should go to your home now." Hearing the short answer which was specially directed to Jimin as the beta was staying with Taehyung when he was unconscious, all of them stayed quiet until Jungkook disappeared behind the walls, definitely leaving for his own house.

"We should leave," Yoongi nudged Jimin's shoulder after permission, who happened to be still gazing toward the way their friend went away. Jin cleared his throat and Namjoon nodded as well.

Once back in their house, Jimin quickly took hold of his mate's hands and it was enough to make the older hug him. "He will be fine, Jimin. Don't worry about him."

"How can I not? Didn't you see, the whole time Luna was talking to Taehyung, she looked furious inside? I know that look well, hyung." Yoongi sighed, feeling tired after leaving his bed at this hour of the night, but he would never let his mate be in distress.

Taking the blond with him, the older of the two made him sit on their bed and softly cupped his face, not forgetting to caress the skin soothingly.

"Jungkook is her only son and top of that, a leader of the pack. She would definitely have a lot of expectations and dreams regarding his life, especially his mate." Jimin nodded in understanding as the older continued until they were laying beside each other.

"It is a shock to her, to see a human instead of an omega or any other rank of the werewolf as Jungkook's mate. A normal human means, no proper mating and no- ha, no children. She must be disappointed, but would accept it all soon." Jimin gulped thickly and hugged the male closely. The topic was always a sensitive one for them too, because being a beta male, the couple was lacking this blessing as well.

Yoongi noticed the tense muscles in his hold and just embraced the younger male more closely to ensure that everything is fine between them.

"Don't think something useless, hm?" Jimin smiled, feeling lucky to have someone like Yoongi as his other half, a perfect man to entrust his life.

"But, why did she use the spell?"

"Because the human was too shocked to listen to anything. She had to do it so that he can understand it all and don't blame Jungkook." Jimin looked unsure about that because he knew that Suhee wasn't the type to accept things this easily.

"I hope, she would accept Taehyung as the new luna. Because today, I saw something in her eyes after that day." Yoongi frowned when the beta muttered that before snuggling closer to his chest and dozing off quickly after his whole nighter.

"I hope so too,"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jungkook gently laid the human on the bed, with utmost care not to graze the wounded neck. Even when his mother made the pain a bit lesser than before, the wound would still take its normal time to heal for a human.

Once the human was all settled on the bed, Jungkook looked around to find the thermometer to check the temperature of the sleeping male before sitting on the couch at a distance when the meter showed the normal temperature of his mate.

Everything had happened so abruptly to accept. He should be happy that his mate was finally there for him. After suffering for all these years, he finally had someone by his side. But opposite to that, he was bewildered because he witnessed anger, rage, and hate in those beautiful eyes, and most painful thing was, it was all directed at him.

Am I really a monster?

Of course, I am. For ruining and changing his life like that, I am a monster to him.

His wandering gaze fell on the peacefully sleeping boy and felt a pang in his heart but before he could feel more guilty, a voice spoke inside his mind.

No, you are not a monster. He is your mate and we need him, just like he needs us. He needs to be tamed, and we can do it with time.

It was like chaos in his mind when he decided to shut it down by changing into his wolf form and sprinting out of the house because he knew that it was nothing as the worst is waiting for him to face and bear.

~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Happy holidays, lovelies 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9K 42
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
598K 29.5K 67
"You're our Queen." Every 4th generation, a female is chosen from the Werewolf King's bloodline. She has the pure blood for a werewolf line, meaning...
416K 31.5K 72
it takes a zombie apocalypse for jeongguk to realize there's no denying his feelings for his friend turned enemy, taehyung. ©hnymoons 2019 taekook r...
49.8K 1.3K 47
A young omega must hide his powers. Until he gets into a situation where he must use them. Will he survive? Will his mate stay? Will they finally rea...