Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

44

56.5K 1.5K 239
By vairhans

Chapter 44. Things got easy

Iris was anticipating returning to work after having lunch, but her husbands had other ideas. They were back home.

Jasper couldn't resist inhaling the intoxicating scent of Iris's lavender-scented shampoo.

They had assisted her with her morning bath but had refrained from touching her at her request. It was a struggle to resist, but he knew he had to respect her wishes. He couldn't blame himself for being irresistibly drawn to his gorgeous wife.

Despite knowing that she was out of his league, he couldn't help being drawn to her, just like a moth is attracted to a flame. He was willing to risk it all to be near her, even if it meant getting burned.

The thought of being able to touch her was enough to make him take the chance. He was willing to face the consequences if it meant being able to experience her touch. She was a temptation that he couldn't resist.

"You drive me crazy," Jasper muttered, his hand tightly gripping her waist as he leaned his head against her shoulder. "I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have you in my life."

"You kidnapped me," she reminded him matter-of-factly.

Elias glared at her, but he placed a finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him. "If it meant being able to keep you with me, I would do it all over again. I would do anything to have you by my side."

"You could have just asked me out on a date like a normal person," Iris pointed out, biting her lip nervously. Despite her reservations, she wasn't hesitant to voice her thoughts. Jasper's grip on her relaxed as he realized she was only asking these questions out of pure curiosity, not because she wanted to leave them.

The mere thought of her leaving him was enough to drive him crazy. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

He was insane already. But without his wife, he would be a menace.

"We knew that if we asked you nicely, you would run away from us," Jasper explained.

"We couldn't bear the thought of losing you, so we took the selfish route and tried to force our desires on you. We didn't respect your boundaries or your wishes. It was a mistake, and we are deeply sorry for the pain we caused you. Trust me, Iris, we would do anything to keep you with us. We would bring you the world, beg for your forgiveness, and kiss the ground you walk on. Please... don't leave us. We can't bear the thought of losing you." Elias's voice shook with raw emotion as he spoke.

Tears welled up in Iris's eyes as she listened to his words. She was overwhelmed with emotion, and his words made her heart tremble. She couldn't understand the feelings that were swirling inside of her. At first, she was filled with fear and anger towards these men, but now she only felt pity.

She constantly fought with herself, telling herself that it was foolish to show kindness to such monsters, but then their touches and sweet whispers would melt her heart. Eventually, she decided to let go of her resistance and accept them just as they were. And once she let go of her resistance, everything became easier.

She reached up and gently cupped his face, noting the tired lines on his face. She knew that something was wrong with the company. There had been security breaches and missing documents, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something sinister was going on. But despite the potential danger, they had always made sure to keep her safe. The arms that had once suffocated her now felt like a protective shield.

"I'm not going anywhere," she whispered, placing a tender kiss on his nose. "I promised to give you a second chance, remember?" He sighed in response to her touch, seeming to relax under her gentle ministrations.

"Damn right," he said, pressing a hot kiss to her jawline. His lips gently nibbled on her skin as he looked at her intently. His eyes were fixed on her, waiting for her response. Iris nodded, signaling her agreement.

"Say the words, baby," he whispered, his voice low and husky.

"Yes. You can do whatever you want," Iris replied, biting her lip as a blush spread across her cheeks. She was willing to give him complete control, and the thought made her body tingle with anticipation.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss behind her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Jasper moved closer, his finger tracing a path over her jaw, down her neck, and along her collarbone.

She was dressed in a lilac suit that hugged her curves and featured a square neckline, showcasing her slender neck. The combination of Jasper's touch and her revealing outfit was enough to drive her wild with desire.

He nibbled on her collarbones, his hot lips leaving behind a trail of feverish touches that had Iris making approving sounds. She tilted her head to give him more room to work his magic, her toes curling in pleasure as he suckled on her skin, leaving behind beautiful red marks that claimed her as his own.

The combination of his skilled lips and the possessive marks he was leaving on her skin had Iris feeling desired.

Iris jumped as Elias' teeth grazed her neck, subtly biting the skin. "Keep calm, little one. I'm not going to hurt you. At the very least, not in a way that you resent," he husked, his tongue flicking over her sensitive stop, making her body shudder.

"Daddy," her voice was heavy with desire. Their touch made her fill things; she could feel her core clenching with need. She needed them.

"Hmm, little one," Jasper purred in her ear. "Tell us what you want. Tell us how you want, daddy," he hummed, leaving peppery kisses all over her neck. Iris let out a whine. She wanted more.

Her hand clutched his suit, and biting her lips; she pushed her body towards hoping they would understand. Elias pulled away, clicking his tongue.

"My bad girl," he crooned. "You need to say what you want. You need to tell us, do you want to be fucked like a whore till your cunt drips with our cum for days. Or do you want us to make you love till you can't walk for a week?"

Iris pressed her thighs together. His words were enough to feel a pulse down there and her face flushed.

"Tell us how you want us. We don't do anything till you tell us," Jasper cupped her face, "Do you want to bend over my knee till I spank your ass red, mark my hand on the beautiful rear, or do you want me to suck on your nipples till they sore," he breathed heavily.

Although Jasper's hands were gripping the headboard of the bed rather than her skin. His tattooed hands flexed as he fought to keep himself in check, wanting nothing more than to give into his desires and touch her in the way he had been longing to.

His words still managed to touch her body deeply. His words were like a physical caress, sending shivers down her spine and making her body ache with desire.

It was a struggle to keep his hands to himself, but he knew he had to hold back, at least for now.

The way they spoke to her was rough and raw, but it sent shivers down her spine and made her body ache with longing. Their words were like a drug, intoxicating her and making her feel consumed by desire.

She couldn't resist their allure, and the thought of giving herself over to them completely was tantalizing. They had a way of making her feel like the only woman in the world, and she couldn't resist their charms.

"Um...all of it?" a small voice replied.

Her words made them chuckle. "Our greedy little girl," Elias cooed, caressing her face as he watched her eyes glisten with desire. The sight of her wanting them was like fuel to his desire sending him into overdrive. He couldn't resist the temptation of giving her everything she wanted and more.

Jasper was quick to act, his hand curling around her neck and pulling her closer to him. "You drive me crazy," he said, his voice laced with passion. "You drive me insane. Every second that goes by, my love for you grows stronger. Sweetheart, shouldn't you take some responsibility."

Iris looked into his eyes, her shaky hands cupping his face gently. "I like you," she said softly. "I like you both. Isn't that enough?"

Her lips trembled as she pressed a deep kiss to his jawline, gathering the courage to explore further. She trailed her tongue over the sharp edge of his jaw, her glib tongue flicking over Adam's apple. She felt bold and confident, wanting nothing more than to show him how much she desired him.

"I-Iris," Jasper stuttered, his voice shaking as he tightened his grip on her hips. "Do I feel that good to you? Is one touch from me enough to make you tremble like this, daddy?" Iris tilted her head, looking at him with innocent eyes.

His eyes widened at her words. A guttural moan left his lips when he felt her again on his neck, her legs slowly straddling him till she was on his lap.

"Is this enough for the answer, daddy?" she placed another kiss on the bobbing Adam's apple. It was his weakness, and she had found it.

Elias grabbed onto her hair, gently tugging on it until she turned to face him while still being seated on his brother's lap. He looked like an ignored puppy, his eyes pleading with her for something. His scowl got deeper as he let out a grunt.

Iris cupped his face. "Do you want me, daddy?" Her words gnarred with an immediate nod. Elias grabbed her jaw and drew her forward until his lips lightly brushed against hers.

"Do you know how beautiful you look right now, baby?" Elias whispered, his eyes roaming over her body. "Your eyes are clouded with desire, a desire for us. Your cheeks are red, the flush traveling down your chest. Your thighs are clenched in need, and your chest is heaving with lust. Fuck," he added, his thumbs brushing over her poking bud.

His hand cupped her heavy breast, his thumb pressing over the aching bud. It desired to be freed from the silk cloth.

Now, he reasoned to himself. It wouldn't be gentlemanly of him to ignore her breast's wishes, would it? A lazy smirk crawled across his face as he considered his options.

He was a gentleman.

"Would you like this shirt off?" he asked, his fingers pulling at the straps of her silk top. Iris nodded; her eyes locked onto his as he moved closer to her. Without a word, his hands dug into her waist, pulling the soft material over her head and finally tossing it to the ground.

That top looked good on your body, and I thought it was because it's made of the finest silk," he said softly, his eyes locked onto hers. "But now I realize it's your body that made it look perfect. You are the one who made it look so beautiful, not the material itself." He leaned in closer, his lips brushing against hers.

"Please, stop teasing me," she begged, her breathing ragged and heavy. They weren't even kissing her, their hands kept to themselves, but the way they were speaking was driving her crazy with desire.

She felt like she was on the brink of losing control, and she needed them to do something to satisfy her craving. She was desperate for their touch; she couldn't take much more of their tantalizing words and teasing. She needed them to do something to fulfill her needs.

"Patience, darling," Jasper cooed, his voice dripping with seduction. "You can do that for us, right," he asked gently. Iris melted into a puddle at his words and nodded. "Yes, daddy."

Elias cupped her breast over her bra. "They are so damn pretty," he looked into her eyes. "You are so damn pretty," he places a hot kiss on the swell of her chest.

Iris's hand clenched around his shirt while she squirmed on Jasper's lap.

"Now say the golden words, baby girl."

"Take me, daddy." 

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Instagram: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 50
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
228K 3.6K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
78.6K 2.1K 49
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
139K 4.6K 36
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...