Fading Memories..(Errorink)

By _Ghost_o_o

£+-NOT CANON-+& Error was having a normal school day,whan a new students come in his class. Here starts the s... More

The new student
Maybe you are fine
NOT PART OF THE STORY
The bad sanses
The hospital
A new plan
THANK YOU
I trusted you
The....kiss..?
Finally back together...
The partner
Tag
Skipping school
THANK YOU AGAIN
The blackmail
(NOT STORY)
The Meeting
The suspects
PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYBODY!
IM ALIVE-if you like the story read this
the invitation
this won't continue

The "accident"

115 6 0
By _Ghost_o_o

~NO ONE POV~

Ink started hanging out often with the bad Sanses,all of them enjoyed his company except for nightmare.

Nightmare was annoyed by the fact that Ink was having fun with his squad.

He doesn't accept that a kind,positive soul stays with them.

He is scared about the fact that he might turn all of his team into good person's.

~NIGHTMARE'S POV~

Another day of school,I think I'm gonna skip the first class for today.

I walk to the rooftop for relax a little and I see a skeleton sat there.

I manage to get closer without get seen and I realize that the figure is Ink.

I see him drinking his vials. I'm not surprised because he does that often,but I really want to know why..

It looks like he knew Killer before,maybe he knows something about it...

I get more closer and sit near him.

"Squid." I say,he didn't expect to find somebody here so he does s little scared jump that breaks his red vial.

"MY- H-hey nightmare!"he replies,then puts a fake smile.

"Does paint taste good?"I ask.

"Does negativity taste good?"he replies.

"Touché"

He gets up and wawes at me,then goes back into the school.

- at lunch-

Today Ink wanted to sit with the star Sanses. Thank god! I couldn't stand this nonsense anymore.

I go to the table where my crew was at and put my hands on the table.

"We need to talk" I say with a serious tone.

"What is it boss?"killer asks with his cute smile.

"I don't want Ink here ever again."I continue.

Error looked shocked,ready to scream at me but I immediately interrupt him."Error,he is making you weaker".

"No I am strong as always!He isn't my friend!"he replies. This was what I wanted to hear,I put a little evil smile on."Then prove it,let's prank him".

He looked shocked and worried.

"It will be an armless prank."i confort him.

He accepts.

- the nexts day-

~ERROR'S POV~

Alright,it will be an armless prank,he sure will laught too.

I get walking in class,looks like Ink has gone to the bathroom,his backpack is here.

I rush to my sit and take Ink's vials out.

Then I take the green one out,and put substitute it with another green.

Nightmare says that it just gives nausea.

I immediately put everything back in the backpack and sit normally at my desk.

He comes back in class and sit near me,he gives me a little cute smile that actually makes me blush.
He giggles,his laught is contagious.
We laught together.

- at lunch-

~INK'S POV~

I walk into the cafeteria,today I wanted to spend time with my group,I kinda left them these days for stay with error's.

They aren't here yet,I sit alone at the table.

I take this as an opportunity for take my vials.

I see the nightmare's crew looking at me trying to hold the laught,I wawe at them and proced taking my paint out.

I still feel watched by them,I ignore it,maybe they are questioning why I am not sit with them.

I start drinking the yellow vial...then the Cian....purple....blue...red...
Then I take the green one.

This green shape looks diffent than the usual one.

I infore the colour and drink it.

I start feeling dizzy.

My vision blur,I can barely hear the voices of the person.

I feel weaker.

I fall on knees,one hand on my stomach and another on my mouth.

Ink start coming out my mouth,MUCH INK.

Then I feel tears coming down my face,but they aren't rainbow as always...they are black.

I start coughing,I can't breath..

I have an strong headache,I can't move anymore.

I try to breath with no conclusion.

My vision blur more.

I see a dark skeleton figure getting to me screaming before falling to the ground...

~ERROR'S POV~

I run to Ink screaming his name.

This wasn't supposed to end like this!

I start shacking him calling his name,I realise he doesn't breath.

"NIGHTMARE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"Dust shouted.

"This wasn't part of the prank!"killer sais crying and walking to ink.

"Nono,this is part of my plan"then he does his ugly evil smile,followed by his laught.

Ink's friends enter the cafeteria and see the painfull scene of ink passed out in my arms.

They run to me.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE" I scream at them. They do as I said.

Killer is trying everything to wake Ink up.

Meanwhile the others go call the nurse and teachers.

After minutes the ambulance arrives.

They take Ink away from me,I start running after them,I dont want to leave Ink..

I go into the ambulance followed by Dream and Blue.

- at the hospital-

I am sit there outside the room where they took Ink.

Dream is hugging Blue worried.

"D-dreamy...m-my b-brother c-cant c-come t-today..."I hear Blue say.

"We'll find a solution...don't worry dear.." Dream comforts Blue.

I get into the conversation asking."Why does Orange need to come?"

"Well Ink doesn't really have a guardian.."answers Dream,seeing that I don't seem to understand he continued."Alright,I'll tell you the Ink story...There was a family,with two young kids...they were happy...but one day a new child comes to life in that family...The parents didn't wanted that child because he was souless...so they wanted to get rid of him, luckily the brothers didn't let them. The days passed and the parents started abusing the little skeleton. The three couldn't stand it anymore and ran away from the house...cause of an event the three were forced to get different paths...
The young one managed to take care of himself..."after hearing the actually endless story,I start thinking what does it has to do with Ink?Then Dream replies."That little skeleton is Ink."
I'm shocked..

Before I could say anything,a skeleton walk the hallway and get to us.

"Cross?" I say. "So you decided to show up after leaving the bad sanses?"

"I'm not here for you,or for get back in that group"he seriously says.

"Crossy!What are u doing here my love?" Says Dream hugging Cross.

Then a skeleton dressed in black shows up with somebody behind him...GENO?

"Geno?!what are U doing here?!"I asked to my brother.

"I was forced by reaper to come,because HE CAN'T STAY A MINUTE WITHOUT ME!" He says angry.

"That's right darling." He replies taking Geno's face in his hands and kissing him.

I can see Geno feels uncomfortable.

"Why are C-cross and r-reaper h-here Dreamy?" Blue asks,still sobbing.

The two skeletons take a deep breath for then reply.
"We are Ink's brothers".

Before we could say anything more the doctor came out for let us in the room.

I can say it's painfull for everybody seeing Ink connected at all those machines.

He is sleeping like a baby. So cute.
Yea...I said cute..well can't deny it.

He then start waking up,he slowly open his eyes.

Slowly look around him.

"W-where am I?" He says still a little sleepy.

"U are in the hospital brother" answers Cross.

Some minutes of silent,Ink looked all of us confused and maybe scared.

"Who are U all...?"he asks....

.

.

.

(1270 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 273 10
A ship is born through love. And nothing can describe the way Ink and Error fell for each other, they say opposites attract. Follow ink and error...
18.2K 829 45
First of all,cover art credits to the rightful owner Ok another Inkmare Fanfic again(cuz I wanted to) The bad guys kidnapped Ink and they started tor...
18.8K 678 28
Oki so my story will suck just gotta tell 'cha so the story is about... Error and ink were childhood friends because you know they only knew eachoth...
2.5K 86 28
Error and Ink finally made a truce, Ink decides to step up and befriend Error. He may have failed a few times but he finally got a frenemieship with...