Back to the Future (Pokemon V...

By killuaxgon80

(Y/N), a normal kid with a normal life, magically gets transported into the world of Pokemon Violet. The prof... More

Midnight
New Dawn, New Day
Unexpected Guest
Starting the Journey, Once and for All
First Day of Class
Haze and A Date
Destined Companions
Journey to Cortondo
THANKS :D
The Letter and the Decision
The Artistic Town of Artazon
Galar
Gym Leader Meet and Greet
The Sad Call
New Companion and A Old Friend
Streamers' Collab
Cascarrafa
Sunrise and Sadness
Krabby Patty Time (yum)
Flight
Ghost Busters
Makeup Magician
Time Flies.. Slowly
Sudden Vision
Memories That Never Fade
Back at Galar
Ghost Stories
New Story!
Interview and Battle
Sudden Appearance
One Last Step
A Warm Welcome to Melemele!
Ultra Beasts Actually Exist?!
The Festival
Perfect (Valentines' Special)
Sudden Misfortune
Diary
Resurrection
The EXTREMELY LATE April Fools Special
Kitakami

Final Battle And New Journey

115 3 33
By killuaxgon80

I woke up. 

Today was the day. Since I was the Champion of Paldea, I ended up replacing Geeta's position. Not that I even knew her anyway.. 

I walked to school and I entered the classroom. I could have taken classes in a random order but I decided to go with Mr. Jacq first, and then Mr. Salvatore, who I recently found out was French. I noticed that I seemed to get closer with Mr. Saguaro a bit since I told him to order the Peanut Butter Sandwich, even if they wanted the Five Alarm Sandwich which was spicy. 

He told me that he had a sweet tooth and didn't like spicy food. Same ngl-

After going to Ms. Tyme's class, I learned that she's Ryme's sister? WHAT- you have got to be kidding me. So the rapper girl I challenged was her sister this whole time?? After math, it was literally Ms. Dendra's turn (Aka Tulip's girlfriend) and we were literally all excited and happy just for this class. 

I also noticed the Team Star students studying? Like-- Giacomo and Ortega were at the library, and Giacomo shouted to everyone, and the good news is some students found him funny! I'm glad they realize that Team Star wasn't always a villainous team. Eri and Atticus were also getting along, while Mela joined art club. 

I was about to talk when a unfamiliar car stopped in front of me. It then opened its window, revealing Hassel with a special someone. "Hey champ!" Hassel waved, and Brassius was at the front seat. "Let's get you some lunch." Brassius said, and I went in the back seat. 

"So, I heard you were battling with Nemona later?" Hassel asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I replied. Hassel and I continued talking as Brassius started ordering our food. 

After we finished eating our pasta, Brassius, Hassel and I went to the amusement park. I wanted to study but they INSISTED on giving me a break for some reason. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours passed, and it was night. I walked past Mesagoza and saw Nemona. A second later, she immediately noticed me and ran up to me, smiling. "Hello Y/N! It's so good to see you!" She greeted, hugging me tighter. 

"Good to see you, too." I said and she smiled. "So Y/N, after our battle, I've got a little surprise!" she replied. What surprise?- "A vacation to Alola!" She replied, like she suddenly read my mind. 

WHAT- so she books vacations now? LMAOO- also not to mention I changed my team for this battle. 

"Why though?" I asked. "Well, because... you do need a break." She replied, smiling. 

Maybe I do need a break. 

"But first, we got to battle!" she shouted, and I nodded, both of us going to our positions. "Go, Lycanroc!" She sent out Lycanroc, and I sent out my Swampert. "Swampert, use Waterfall!" I shouted, and effortlessly defeated it. Yes, first try! 

"You did a good job, Swampert!" I said, and Swampert returned to its Pokeball. "Okay, go Tinkaton!" I then sent out Corviknight's Nemesis since it was strong against the Dragon-Type. "Okay, use Gigaton Hammer!" I shouted, and spammed the move three times, which defeated the Goodra. 

I looked to the side and saw Rika, who then started waving at me. "Hey, kid!" she said. "You're doing a great job!" she smiled and I smiled back. 

"Go, Pawmot!" she sent out Pawmot and then I sent out a Clodsire, which used Earthquake, defeating it instantly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry's POV: 

I had just finished working my 9-5 in the office, and I looked at my computer, sighing. When I looked at the computer, however, I saw a familiar face on one of the news. 

Curious, I decided to watch the news report, sipping my coffee. 

"Good morning!" the reporter greeted. "Breaking news: There is a huge battle going on at Mesagoza! The battle is between two trainers, Y/N, the new Champion of Paldea, and Nemona, a Champion level Trainer!" 

I looked shocked. Y/N's on the news? 

I haven't seen them in a long time now. 

I then turned off my computer and checked where Mesagoza was. 

It turned out that Mesagoza was near here.. that's great. 

Maybe I could pass by.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Orthworm, let's go!" she sent out Orthworm and I used Earthquake again, which I spammed a bit and then defeated it after using the move three times. 

She then sent out a Dudunsparce, which I knew Larry used. "You did great, Clodsire!" I put Clodsire in its Pokeball. "Let's go, Quaquaval!" I replied and sent out Donald Duck, which then used Close Combat, effortlessly defeating it. LOL-

"Let's finish what we started, Y/N!" she said and sent out her Skeledirge, Terastalizing it. 

I Terastalized my Quaquaval as well, and used Hydro Pump. 

"You did it, Y/N!" Nemona said, hugging me like she was my older sister. "You tried your best, Nemona." I replied, holding her hand and returned my Quaxly. 

She then pulled out two tickets. "Here you go, Y/N." I smiled and thanked her. "You deserve it!" I then looked at the two tickets and noticed that they were going to Melemele Island. "Thanks, Nemo." I thanked her. "It was fun battling with you." 

"Although this might be our last.." 

I looked back on the memories when I called her and went to Area Zero by myself, and how I caught my Paradox Pokemon by myself. 

"It was still fun battling with you." 

I smiled and we did a farewell hug. 

"I wonder where I'm going to eat.." I said to myself and suddenly, I looked to the side and saw Grusha and Larry. Not to mention, Leon was there too.. 

"Oh, you're here too!" I waved and ran up to them, and did a high-five with Leon. "You did well out there. Congratulations." Larry replied, clapping. "Anyway.." 

"Y/N should go with me to Galar!" Leon said, and Larry gave him a glare. "No. Y/N should stay in Paldea."  They then started arguing, like they were meerkats. "Wait!" I shouted and they stopped arguing, looking at me. "Guys! I'm planning on going to Alola, for Arceus' sake stop fighting!" I sighed and Leon simply gave me a smile. 

"Oh, I heard they have Tapu Koko, and even a Solgaleo!" Grusha smiled, and I showed two tickets, smiling and pointing at them. "Of course I'll go with you!" Grusha held my hand, but before we left, Larry gave him a glare. 

"I'll miss you all." I said, hugging all of them. "But I'll still text you guys, okay?" I smiled and waved farewell. "Have fun in Alola." Larry said, and gave me a picture of some old guy who was a policeman surrounded by a different- colored Meowth. Maybe it was a regional variant.. 

He also gave me pictures of many people, like a young girl, a old man, and a black-haired woman with brown colored skin. "You could get their autographs if you wanted to." He then smiled. "Also, you should get a Z-Ring!" Leon said, showing me what a Z-Ring looked like. 

"And you should also get a Z Crystal, so you could use Z- Type moves!" Leon added. "Wait a minute. How do you guys know about all this?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Next Day]

I woke up and got ready. Alola, here I come! I put on a t-shirt, pants and sneakers. 

I then went to the airport and waited patiently for my flight.

'Alola.. here I come!' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 221 36
I crossed my arms. "Lemme guess. You'd do anything to see him happy," I mocked. "She's delusional. I'm helping Arven's partner. Of course, he's happy...
1.3K 5 16
COMPLETED: (DATE: 7/21/23) (TIME: 2:12 AM PACIFIC TIME) "Does this mean what I think it means?" "I think so." The story is set in Pokémon Violet, rou...
22.3K 276 15
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Ash is having a tough time with finding motivation to cont...
242 8 2
Duncan Baxter was just your typically average Pokémon mega fan. He has played nearly every mainline game, as well as the many spinoff games. But the...