Promises.//Cameron Dallas

Por IloveYouCameronD

" Would you want to go out?" " I'd love to Cameron." Más

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
A/n

Chapter 3.

121 12 1
Por IloveYouCameronD

Cameron's P.O.V

Yesterday Lauren was acting really weird. I think it's because Lauren and I have been best friends since we were 10 and also Emily and Lauren have been friends since Lauren came first to the school so maybe she thinks it weird that Emily and I are dating.

" Cameron!" My mom called.

" What?" I called back.

" Lauren just called she wants you to meet her at the park." She said now in front of me.

" Okay, do you know when?" I asked.

"No, call her." She said and walked back out.

I decided to just text her.

To: Lauren! <3<3

Me: Hey, mom told me you had called and wanted me to meet you at the park... When should I come?

I went out of my bed, got dressed and fixed my hair. When I went in the kitchen my phone vibrated.

From: Lauren! <3<3

Uh, now? Only if you can.

To: Lauren! <3<3

On my way.

I walked to the park since it was only 10 minutes away from my house....

When I got there I saw Lauren sitting on a bench listening to music. When she saw me she took her earphones out and walked to me.

" Hey Cam.." She said.

She seemed sad.

" Hey" I said

" So there's something I want to talk to you about" She said and looked down to her feet.

" Yeah? You know you can always talk to me about everything and anything." I said and gave her a warm smile.

" I know, this is just hard for me." She said.

" Well, let's go to our secret place and talk." I said and took her hand.

I felt her shiver.

" Are you cold?" I asked.

" No, I'm actually really warm." She said.

" Okay, just checking." I said

She never shivers unless if she's cold. What's going on...

"Here we are" I said.

" Yeah, we are." She said and smiled at our little secret place.

" So many good memories here." I said.

" Yeah." She said and gave me a small smile.

" So.. What'd you want to talk to me about?" I asked curiously.

" Oh yeah, Um.. You know the fact you and Em are dating." She said.

" Of course?" I said

" I... I don't.. I don't think you should be dating." She said and looked at me.

" What? Why not?" I asked curious.

" I can't tell you why." She said.

" Wait? You can't just tell me I can't date my girlfriend anymore and you can't even tell me the reason why. That's not how it works Lauren." I said pissed.

" I know, I know. but I will tell you later. I promise Cameron. Please just do this for me." She said and tears began streaming down her face.

" Why can't you just tell me now? You know I wont get mad or anything." I said and laid her head on my shoulder.

" I know. It's just.. It's hard for me." She said and looked at me.

" Okay.. Well.. I won't break up with her until you tell me why you want me to break up with her in the first place." I said serious.

" Fine." She said and walked away.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Lauren's P.O.V

This was going to be so hard. I can't tell him why he has to break up with Emily but I still want him to do it. I can promise you he won't do it.

" Hey Cam.." I said

"Hey" Cam said"

So there's something I want to talk to you about" I said and looked down to my feet.

" Yeah? You know you can always talk to me about everything and anything." Cam said and gave me a warm smile.

" I know, this is just hard for me." I said.

" Well, let's go to our secret place and talk." He said and took my hand.

I shivered

" Are you cold?" Cam asked.

" No, I'm actually really warm." I said.

" Okay, just checking." He said

After a while of walking we finally were there

"Here we are" he said.

" Yeah, we are." I said and smiled at our little secret place.

" So many good memories here." Cameron said.

" Yeah." I said and gave him a small smile.

" So.. What'd you want to talk to me about?" he asked curiously.

" Oh yeah, Um.. You know the fact you and Em are dating." I said.

" Of course?" He said

" I... I don't.. I don't think you should be dating." I said and looked at him.

" What? Why not?" Cameron asked curious.

" I can't tell you why." I said.

" Wait? You can't just tell me I can't date my girlfriend anymore and you can't even tell me the reason why. That's not how it works Lauren." Cam said pissed.

" I know, I know. but I will tell you later. I promise Cameron. Please just do this for me." I said and tears began streaming down my face.

" Why can't you just tell me now? You know I wont get mad or anything." he said and laid my head on his shoulder.

" I know. It's just.. It's hard for me." I said and looked at him.

" Okay.. Well.. I won't break up with her until you tell me why you want me to break up with her in the first place." Cameron said serious.

" Fine." I said and walked away.

As I was walking away my tears ran faster down my face. I heard Cameron calling my name but I didn't answer... I just walked away.

"THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!" I yelled as I came home.

I ran up to my room and cried into my pillow.

I was almost falling asleep when my phone rang. It was Emily.

Shit.

"Hello?" I answered.

" What the hell is wrong with you Lauren?" Em yelled at the phone.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" You know exactly what I mean Lauren!" She yelled.

" Cameron thing?" I asked.

" Yes. Cameron thing!" She kept yelling.

" Em, I'm not talking to you if you're just going to yell at me the whole time." I said calmly.

" Look, You can't just ask MY boyfriend to meet you at the park, tell him to dump me and not even tell him the reason why. You know what Laurie? Just leave Me and Cameron ALONE!!!" She yelled and then hung up.

Well.. I guess I don't have any friends anymore.

This is the worst day ever.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.1K 301 21
maybe you're going to be the one who saves me? - cameron dallas a.u
39.6K 1K 34
"You better put all of that chocolate away if I can't have it"
4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x