ARRANGED MARRIAGE βœ…

By Mrswriterwomen

This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of th... More

1. ARGUMENT
2. AGREEMENT
3. New start
4. meeting your idol
5. panick attack
6. little brother
7. best friend
8.Don't call me sir
9. once mine stays as mine
10. I'll always protect you
11. I Remember you!
12. I'll walk with you.
13. big sister!
14. she deserves more!
15. FOOL
16. Karma
17. How dare you!
18. Face the fear.
19. Outing
21. Thank you
22. Guilty
23. The truth will come to light
24. Drown
25. Ball party
26. Proposal
27. Missed your chance
28. Arrested
29.Kidnap
30. I'm Here
31. Epilogue πŸ’—

20. I'm happy.

132 10 4
By Mrswriterwomen

"sergeant!! We got the DNA test report!" Policeman Said bowing to the person sitting on the chair with files piled up infront of him.

"Who's the victim?" Yeonjun(y/n's step brother if you forgot) asked looking up from the files.

"It's a famous actress Susan and former CEO of the Korea Herald channel Jennifer " he Said.

"Okay tell their family and media about this they are annoying me with questions.!" Yeonjun Said continuing his work.

"But Sir! They are famous people whole City would be chaotic.

"What am i supposed to do then?? Just do what you told, stop disturbing me i have things to do!!" Yeonjun yelled making the policeman flinch, he bowed and left.

"I'm trying to collect any clue that can take me close to the killer, he is worrying about such a trivial matters!!" Yeonjun sighed as he was busy with finding the culprit from months he keeps escaping his traps.

He didn't even cared to go to meet his father even after knowing about what happened! His mother was beaten to death still he didn't left the office.

His phone started ringing he sighed frustratedly before looking at caller ID.

His face lit up looking at his favourite person calling him.

"Hello Noona!!" Yeonjun Said cheerfully.

"Yeonjunieee how are you??" Y/n cooed at him

"I'm doing good noona!! How are you?? After such a long time!! I missed you so much!!" Yeonjun Said cutely walking towards his window stretching from sitting for so long.

"I'm outside of your office can i talk to you for a moment??" Y/n Said making yeonjun wide his eyes.

He looked down the window and saw y/n looking up and waving to him smiling.

"Noona come up!! 6th floor!" Yeonjun Said

"I tried but they Said i can't enter without appointment! Can you please come down it's freezing here!" Y/n voice shivered .

"Wait a minute!!" Yeonjun hang up and went towards the mirror checking himself but he looked at tables mess.

The empty cups of coffee and ramen!

He quickly threw everything in the dustbin setting the files in a mess and sprayed room freshner and ran towards the lift.

The people on the floor flinched looking at their fiercy boss running out giggling.

He quickly went out the lift bumping into few but didn't cared.

"Noona!!" He yelled before running towards y/n with a big smile before crashing into y/n with a bone crashing hug.

"Aigoo!! My yeonjunieee!! Look at you!! Still a Baby!!" Y/n patted his back and ruffled his hair making him giggled.

"Why are you wearing this thin clothes!" Yeonjun scolded before removing his ankle length coat and covering her.

"I came out with friends and wanted to meet you!" Y/n shivered but felt warm when yeonjun side hugged her warming her hands with his big hands.

"Lets go to my office Noona!" Yeonjun Said.

He looked at the gaurds who didn't let y/n in the first place and made her freeze.

"Noona can you go in please I'll be back in a second!" Yeonjun smiled heartfully.

Y/n nodded before walking into the hall.

"Boss!! We didn't knew she was someone you know! I'm sorry!" Securities bowed at him

"I know it's your duty but atleast you should've informed me that someone wants to meet me!! She is not someone i know! She is my everything!! If she catches cold remember I'll k-, you will see!" Yeonjun warned before walking towards y/n who is looking around.

"Woah!! What a big office! Who is the big boss here?" Y/n looked up making yeonjun chuckle.

"You are looking at one right now!" Yeonjun Said proudly.

"Woahhh!! Really???" She yelled but closed her mouth after everyone looked at her.

"Sorry!" She bowed at everyone.

"No need to be sorry for anyone!" Yeonjun looked around as they looked away.

"Let's go to my office Noona! I'll show you where i work!" Yeonjun Said taking y/n to his office floor.

"Two coffee!" He Said to someone and left with y/n.

"This is my floor Noona!! They all work for me! This tracking section, investigation section! That is my cabin!" Yeonjun Said cheerfully.

Everyone in the floor looked so dumbfounded, he is the person who shouts at anyone who does mistakes,. nightmare to criminals, even joining the department 8 months ago he is now chief sergeant! Now acting all cute infront of a stranger women.

Y/n was amazed by everything how her younger brother is grown up to be a great man.

They both entered the cabin as y/n looked even more impressed.

She looked around while Yeonjun went out for a second and came back with two hot coffee.

They sat on couch that was faced each other sipping the coffee.

"Sorry for showing up unannounced! I might distrubed your busy schedule!" Y/n Said embarassed looking all the stuff he had on the table.

"No not at all! I'm quite free today! What do you want to tell me noona?" Yeonjun asked curiously.

"First i need to confess something!" Y/n Said looking down.

She told about the contract marriage, Sujin and Vivi being her cousin's, sujin giving her main lead in her New project, now marriage in the December which is next month and engagement in next week.

After telling everything y/n looked up seeing tears in yeonjun eyes.

"Why are you crying??" Y/n panicked.

"It's all happened because i wasn't there to save you from that women!" Yeonjun looked down guilty.

"No it's not your fault yeonjun! Because of this i found the man of my life! I know you don't like him, because of that day! But I'm happier with him and his parents loves me! Because of them i got to know i can also be loved! You know Sujin Unnie she is a famous director!" Y/n asked

"I know her! I'm a quite fan of her too!" Yeonjun Said looking down being embarassed infront of his sister.

"She basically spoils me so much! You should see Vivi too! Everyone loves me!" Y/n smiled thinking of them.

"I'm so happy more than you think i am!" Yeonjun Said somehow relieved.

"So I'm here to ask you something.... You know what happened with father and Mrs Choi! I'm not ready to face them, so i kinda... Need your help!" Y/n looked down.

Yeonjun sat beside her holding her hand.

"What is it Noona?" Yeonjun asked

"Can you... I mean i don't have anyone except you so.. can you walk me down the aisle?" Y/n Said looking at Yeonjun with full of hopes

"I know i shouldn't -"

"Thank you for this amazing opportunity!! Ofcourse I'm glad that i can do that for you!!" Yeonjun smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you!" Y/n hugged him closing her eyes.

She talked with Sujin and taehyung about this they agreed to it.

"I can't be albe to be in the engagement but I'll be there on your marriage!" Yeonjun Smiled.

"That's more than enough! Now go do your work I'll leave after cleaning that mess!" Y/n Said pointing at coffee cups and ramen cups in the dustbin.

"Don't worry about it! Cleaners will clean it soon!" Yeonjun said embarassed

Y/n walked towards the table and started organizing the files as yeonjun sat on the chair looking at his sister nagging him.

Yeonjun Smiled.

"Yeah i wanted to talk about this case too!" Y/n Said looking at serial killer file.

"W .. what??" Yeonjun shuttered.

Then she told him about Sujin words and everything.

"Noona can you take me to meet Sujin noona?? I want to ask her if she has anyone clue!" Yeonjun stood up

Y/n said how Sujin has told police and she suggested to keep it a secret and pretend that she is unaware of the killer being her Stalker.

"It's okay I'll come with u as your brother not as sergeant! I'm trying so hard to get any clue, it will be great help to my investigation!" Yeonjun requested

"Okay actually we all came together and i told them to leave so everyone will in taehyung's home lets go there you can talk to her there!" Y/n Said

"Is it okay for you to leave right now?" Y/n asked as yeonjun nodded

"After you!" Yeonjun showed her door as y/n walked out, Yeonjun took his gun hiding it in the his back before following y/n.

_

Girls went to shopping and salon after that when they went to cafe y/n realized that it's infront of Yeonjun's office so she told them that she is going to meet her brother and asked them to leave.

Jungkook took both girls to taehyung's home.

Y/n and yeonjun reached at taehyung's home.

"Mom and dad! My little brother is here!" Y/n yelled as yeonjun was surprised how happy she is looking.

"Ohh Hello! My name is Yeonjun! Nice to meet you!" Yeonjun Said bowing at the elders but elders hugged him making him shock.

"Y/niee told about you so much! Happy to meet you finally!! Wow look how handsome he is!!" Mr Kim Said making Yeonjun blush.

"Honey! If we had a daughter i would get her marry to him!!" Mrs Kim Said Ruffling his hair.

"Come in! Have a seat! Bring something for him!" He told the maid as they came back with juice and gave it to Yeonjun.

"Where's everyone?" Y/n asked sitting next to Mrs kim as she held her hand

Yeonjun looked at them in awe.

"They all are in upstairs!" Mr kim laughed.

"I want to take him with me! Can i mom?" Y/n giggled cutely.

"Ofcourse! He is your brother! No need to ask me anything! He even can stay here if he wants!" Mr Kim Said patting her head.

"Lets go yeonjunieee!" Y/n Said walking away.

Yeonjun bowed at them before following y/n.

Once they reached taehyung's room they saw Sujin warning taehyung.

"I'm telling you kim taehyung!! If i know that you touched my sister before marriage I'll kill you!! I'm not playing!!" Sujin Said as taehyung pouted.

"Yahh! She is my wife! Why would I need your permission!! Don't act all tough! I know you love me too! Right jinaahh you can't see your best friend suffering because he misses his love right?" Taehyung Said cutely.

"Don't act cute!! You can't fool me!!" Sujin threw pillow at him

Namjoon and Jimin were standing next to the wall were Vivi was sitting with jungkook on the couch, taehyung standing infront of Sujin while she sits on the bed.

"Umm excuse me guys?" Y/n Said before yelping when Vivi dragged her pushing her on the bed before beating her with the pillow.

"Yahh!! Unnie( yes Vivi is elder than y/n) !! What happened?? Why are you beating me??" Y/n asked giggling.

"Yahh you left nowhere you didn't picked your phone! You know how much worried I was!!" Vivi yelled before Jimin held her dragging her away as y/n sat up giggling.

"I'm sorry Unnie!! But i was with my younger brother! See he is my brother yeonjun!" Y/n pointed at Yeonjun who was busy with looking at them adoring y/n.

He gulped when he senses everyone's eyes on him

"He is from the family who tortured you right?" Vivi glared at him Making him gulp.

"No no!! He is not like them! He loves me!" Y/n Said making everyone's divert from him

"Phew i thought they gonna kill me! I'm happy" Yeonjun thought smiling at everyone

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 103 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
5K 308 42
This is a sequel of my previous work LAKESIDE (highly recommend to read this one first before proceeding with HOME to understand the full concept of...
753 50 21
this stories is about two girls, one who fell in love at first with a girl, but little did she know that girl is already obsessed with her it's just...
3.6K 284 22
[ Completed βœ”οΈŽ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...