The Sullys stick together โคAv...

By ambeebee_bee

Lilรคk Sully is Neteyam's twin. She lives most of her days playing around with her siblings and training to pr... More

Introduction and some disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter 1: The train intervention
Chapter 2: This is not a squad
Chapter 4: The Battlefield
Chapter 5: Jake's first daughter.
Chapter 6: All hell breaks loose
Chapter 7: Guilt, disappoinment and overhearing
Chapter 8: Will there be trees?
Chapter 9: Trying to think positively.
Chapter 10: If roles were reversed...
Chapter 11: The sea holds a piece of your home
Chapter 12: No one messes with Kiri
Chapter 13: It's either taking the blame or getting blamed.
Chapter 14: Payakan, a proposal and Kiri
Chapter 15: Our brothers and sisters have returned
Chapter 16: There is a wall between us.
Chapter 17: He's here.
Little disclaimer
Chapter 18: Pain, numbness and peace
Chapter 19: Rage
Chapter 20: Greatest weakness and greatest fortress.
Chapter 21: Not broken, just different
Epilogue
Last A/N and acknowledgments
Useless comments I wanted to make
Inspo Songs (and more aknowledgements)

Chapter 3: Spider

20.1K 539 155
By ambeebee_bee

Kiri, Lo'ak and Liläk where following Spider as they made their way to the lab. Kiri enjoyed going, seeing the video logs of her mom and even her avatar body made her feel close to her, as if she could get to know her through whatever scraps of her she had.

Liläk enjoyed being at the lab, the scientists where not like the sky people that hunted her nightmares. When she was younger, her and Neteyam went a lot more. Neytiri was reluctant at first, but the science division was especially interested on the Na'vi twins, for they wanted to learn how it was possible for Jake's genes to make their way through. After two weeks, they let them go and didn't ask them to come over again, but Liläk was always fascinated by them, and Max Patel, who was in charge of the investigation with the twins (that was Jake's only condition for it to happen), had told her that he had Jake video logs way before her father even became a true Na'vi. There was also an interesting and calming aspect of seeing some of the stuff she saw on her dreams, a way to reassure her that she was not, in fact, going crazy.

They passed through the Avatar zone, Norm was brushing his teeth as Liläk waved at him.

-Hey Spider.-he called him as he smacked him with a towel.

-Your ass is mine.-Spider warned.

-I'm right here!-Norm retorted back.-Oh Liläk, you owe me another shooting competition.-When Norm went to the village he had been practicing archery, but he hadn't improved at all ever since he started, so Liläk often challenged him to competitions, it amused her to see him point at everything but their target.

-Sure, always a pleasure to kick your ass.

-That was cold, even for you.-he giggled.

-What's up bros?-Lo'ak said, as if to defuse the tension of the other avatars and scientist looking at them pass through.

-Avatar zone, walk around!-A human scientists said, annoyed.

-We are 50% avatar so...-Liläk said as Kiri mocked the scientist. The woman seemed exasperated.

-Sorry.-Lo'ak said.

The reached the lab and started going up the stairs.

-Yeah! Those blue stripes don't make you any bigger bro!-Exclaimed Lo'ak to Spider over a conversation Liläk had not been listening to.

-Yeah well I can still kick your ass.-Spider answered.

They laughed as they got in the lab. Max was there as Norm got out of the capsule.

-Yeah haha,-Spider continued, taking off his mask as they entered a zone with earth air.-real hysterical guys... you know what really sucks though? Is you can breath earth air for hours and I can only breath your air for like...ten seconds.

-I bet even less.-Liläk commented, grabbing an air mask.

-Thanks Liläk.-Spider answered, a little smile escaping his lips, he liked being on good terms with Liläk...which happened less than he would hope so.

-Yeah, monkey boy that really sucks...for you.-Kiri playfully crouched in front of Spider. She then proceded to grab an oxygen mask for herself, as Spider looked at her in a way that sparked Liläk's attention. He then pulled Kiri's tail so they both started to fight sprightly.

Spider and Liläk had a complicated relationship. Liläk knew Kiri cared for him a lot and Lo'ak saw him as a brother, that was for sure. But she didn't really know how to feel about him. There was something about him that didn't sit right with Liläk.

Liläk confused Spider. Sometimes she was playful with him, like the other day when she high-fived him over a joke, yet other times, she was wary and pushed him away. It all depended on the day and Spider suspected the days she was wary of him and preferred going with her day away from her siblings just because he was around, where the days in which nights she had woken up screaming, hunted by the images of a war she had no play in. Liläk didn't blame Spider for his father's sins, doing such a thing would be unfair and she knew it. But it was a complicated situation for her, Spider troubled her most days, for she always thought she was too rude with everyone, too intense, too angry. The fact that she was the only one of her siblings who couldn't be quite as friendly with the human boy they had grown up with, only proved her theory and so, she tried her best to be as kind to him as she could. The cicle started all over again when she saw Spider's father destroying her mother's hometree in her nightmares and the idea of being even near any human repeled her, yet she loved many humans, like Norm who was always happy to practice archery with her, even if he sucked, or Max who gave her her dad's tapes. She couldn't even ignore the obvious: her father. And Spider...maybe after all those years she actually learned to care for him. Complicated.

-Hey Max!-Kiri greeted happily.

-Hey kids!

-Hey what's up man?-Spider bump his fist with Max. Those people where the ones that raised him after all.

-Lo'ak!- Norm smiled as he saw him.

-Hi guys!-Liläk grinned.

-Hey Liläk, I have something to show you, come.-Max called her as he approached a drawer and he started to look around. He took a chip and passed it to Liläk.

-I found another one, it was on the old base.

-Thanks Max! Which number is this one?-She had been trying to get all of the video logs her father had done, but most of them were lost on the war and so she only had four.

-Number 18.

-Can I come around this week to watch it?-she asked excitedly, wanting to do it privately.

-Of course Li, you're always welcome around.

She beamed at Max and walked towards Kiri.

-Does dad even know you're collecting his old video logs?-Lo'ak asked, pointing at the chip.

She shushed him and looked at Spider and Kiri who were looking at Grace's video log.

-You're the only one who knows and you weren't even supposed to. Dad thinks Kiri watching Grace's logs is okay, why shouldn't I...

-Because he's still alive and has a say.

-If you shut up about it I'll let you watch one with me.

Lo'ak chuckled but then considered the proposition, he had always want to watch one, but the time he had spied Liläk watching the video she had gotten so mad at him she didn't speak to him for a week. He hadn't admit it to her, but her silence did affect him, more than she would ever know. Lo'ak felt that his sister was the only one who understood him, or at least tried to understand. She stayed with him whenever Jake scolded him and whenever he had been grounded she joined him in his punishment, it would break her heart for him to do it on his own, like last time with the Ikrans.

-Deal.-He said and they walked towards Kiri and Spider together.

Lo'ak approached the screen and looked at it for a while.

-So...who do you think knocked her up?

Real subtle Lo'ak. Thought Liläk while chuckling.

-Pretty sure it was Norm.-Lo'ak continued while looking at Spider.

-Totally.-Spider laughed.

Kiri looked at them speechless at the suggestion.

-You do not deserve to live.-she said to them.

-No, no, think about it right...he's the teacher's pet, he's at the lab with her all the time.-Lo'ak explained his reasoning. Liläk laughed as she looked at Grace's avatar. It gave her chills to see it, even after all those years. She resembled her sister so much.

-I would kill myself. I would drink acid.-Kiri retorted.

-Bro you're right he's like in every shot.-Spider pointed out. Liläk got out from behind the tank to see what Spider was referring to.

-Look, look, he's giving her looks.-Spider chuckled as he spoke.

-Hey!-Kiri whined again.

-No way it was Norm...-Liläk chimed in. Kiri looked at her almost thankfully, until she continued speaking.-Norm doesn't have the game for that.

Spider laughed loudly with Lo'ak.

-Bro she's right!-Spider exclaimed.

-Thanks Li...-Kiri said.

-I mean, Liläk's got a point but, I'm thinking they are two avatars out in the woods, all alone...-He touched his chest.

-Gross!-Kiri exclaimed while pushing him.

-That's a disturbing image Lo'ak, why are you even thinking that?-Liläk said to her brother as she watched Norm from afar.

-Guys. Sometimes it's not so great to know who your father was...-Spider said.

Lo'ak and Kiri looked at him, their ears lowering. Spider then looked at Liläk who held her gaze for a few seconds until her own ears lowered and she looked to the floor, way too uncomfortable at the mention of Quaritch to keep looking at him.

There it is. Spider thought. She hates me again. At the three reactions and specially with Liläk's new look in her eyes, Spider felt uncomfortable and hurt.

-Whatever,-he shrugged it off and hopped down Grace's tank.-don't even remember him...

-No Spider.-Lo'ak said, approaching him worriedly.

-Dude.-Spider shook his hand off.

-Spider,-Kiri whispered approaching him.-you are not him.-she remarked confidently as she hugged him from behind.

Liläk stood behind, her ears still down as Lo'ak looked at her sister and his close friend...Liläk looked at him with her eyebrows tensed, a mixture of hate, sadness and anguish marked his sisters face.

-Liläk...-Lo'ak whispered.

Liläk turned around and left. Her confusion towards her relationship with Spider hurting once more. For his turn, Spider's heart tucked as he heard her leave...were they ever going to get along like the rest?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 221 16
Neteyam Sully, the oldest son of Jake Sully. Dominique Socorro, the youngest daughter of Miles Quaritch. The two grew up together with their sibling...
132K 2.8K 54
Set just a couple weeks earlier before the way of water. Y/n is sent to take down Jake sully. However he decides to have some fun with it. Meeting pe...
186K 4.9K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
57.7K 1.2K 20
โ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...