My Family BTS ff{TXT and BLAC...

By PoojaMaheshwari19EAI

No Romantic Relationship between BTS and Y/N. No Preview. More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
PART - 6
PART 7
PART 8
Part 9
Part 10
INTRODUCTION 2
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33

Part 22

334 7 0
By PoojaMaheshwari19EAI

Yn - Wait, I mean  i have a meeting with new model i-i just got message from Zhi. So i have to go to Office. 

Mrs. Lee - But Yn why now?

Yn - Mom Am sorry but this model is very important if i didn't meet this model today i will get huge loss mom, so i have to go.

Mr. Kim - So it means We also have to come to office.

Yn -No-no it's okay Mr. Kim I will handle. You all don't have to come. 

Jk - No it's okay Dad is write i will come with you. 

Mr. Kim - Yeah Yn, Take Jungkook with you. It si good idea.

Yn - But Mr. Kim i really don't need any of you , i can handle it very well. 

Mr. Kim - No yn i can't let you go alone, and it is already evening when you come it will be night so it's good to take jungkook with you. 

After this Yn and Jungkook both goes to Office and Other members are going home Mr. kim and Mrs. lee goes in one car, about Tae, Jimin and Jin they three drove in one car and The remaining Suga, RM and Hobi is driving in one car. 

Hobi PoV - 

Today I finally going to Korea, where all my childhood finished, where all my family members present, Soon i reached i am going out from the flight as i reached to the waiting area first i thought that only Dad, Hyungs and the twins will come but i am wrong i notice there is 3 more person and i got shocked after i saw Jungkook i thought he is not going to come but i am wrong he is here for me, i am very happy after seeing him but i noticed 2 more person but I don't know who they but i can sense that someone is looking at me continuously but i just shrug it off.

 I sense that all are in there own world but soon Yoongi Hyung noticed me and come to meet one by one everyone came and hugged me tightly they cried also i cry also but i just try to hold them tight, because i don't want to show them my tears, after everyone Dad also came and hugged me but i didn't did i just stay in one position because i am still angry on him because of him everything happened and i can't forget that and i don't want to face him so i don't moved. 

I am looking at everyone then my eyes fall on Jungkook, Our eyes Meet i thought he will go after see me but believe me it is lie, Jungkook is coming towards me,  and he hugged me i got shocked and after seeing him like that all are also shocked, because they also didn't  not expect him to come and hug me, it happened after so many years. I am very happy to see him soon i came in my sense and hug him back but he didn't stay much time like everyone but still i am very happy.

After him a lady came she is looking in her 40's so i guess she might be our dad's soon to be wife she also came and hugged me and i feel motherly love from her after so much time.

Then i sense that the girl from first is still looking at me, when i first saw her i didn't see her clearly from far but this time when i saw her, i got shocked because she looks exactly like my sunshine n-no she c-can't be here, she gives me vibes like her she is so in thoughts then Yoongi Hyung call her but she didn't listen then he again called her and this time she listen and said that she is not in her sense, but wh-why i am feelin like i saw her before also, i have lived with her before also. I am so in my thought i don't remember when she and Jk both goes away from here, and we all also start going towards our car and drove to The Kim Mansion i still didn't talk to everyone and then Suga Hyung asked me - 

Author PoV - 

Suga - Hobi what happened where are you lost. 

Hobi - Nothing hyung i just lost after seeing what happened earlier.

RM - You mean, jungkook right hyung.

Suga - And Yn also right.

Hobi - No, i mean ye...

Suga - Don't lie from us.

Hobi - You are right i am shocked, i don't understand what happened with me. 

Suga - I can understand, and i will tell you everything in details but after Dad's wedding, i also have many things to tell. 

Hobi - O-okay hyung.

After this they all reached there destination. And some workers came and take hobi's luggage to his room and all goes to their rooms to change into some comfy clothes. About Yn and Jungkook they both reached to the office and as they reach Yn hurriedly walks into the office and calls Zhi and ask about the model, till now Jungkook is also came into the meeting room and now they all Yn, Zhi and Jungkook and waiting for the model to came -

Time Skip  

Yn - Zhi, How much time she will take, she already take so much time. 

Zhi - Yn I asked from the Executive Officers they said she told them that she will come today itself. 

Yn - Then why she didn't came till now. 

Jk - Wait Yn how about we again ask from Executive Officer.

Yn - Yes, Hyung that's good idea, i will ask.

As yn going to call the executive officer suddenly someone knock the door and yn said to the person to come in and the person is The Executive Officer then he said - 

Exe. Officer - Mam, am so sorry for being late.

Yn - It's Okay, but first tell me where is the model we are going to give this project. 

Exe. Officer - Mam, that's why i came here, the Manager of that model cancel the project with us at the end Moment.

Zhi - But how can he do that, didn't you said him that because of this they have to pay to us for our loss. 

Exe. Officer - Sir, i told them and they are ready to pay but they don't want to work on our project. 

Zhi - Yn, This is so absorbed we can't do anything now, we have to face loss now.

Yn - Mr. Exe. Officer did you try to raise the amount or profit for them.(She said ignoring Zhi)

Exe. Officer - Mam i try all things but still they are not ready. 

Yn - It's okay, you can go now i will handle it. 

Exe. Officer - Okay Mam.

After Bowing little The employee left from there and Yn said Zhi that she is also leaving with jungkook and she will handle the situation he doesn't have to worry, after saying this she walk out from the office and jungkook is just watching her he didn't say anything, it's not like he don't want to help he want to help her but he doesn't know how to say her, so he is silent all the way soon they both reach to there house and Yn get-off from the car and goes inside the house without saying anything , and directly goes towards her room from the behind Mrs. Lee is calling her name but she didn't listen and directly goes to her room. 

Author PoV - 

After some time Jungkook come inside till this time everyone got to know that something happened with yn and now everyone is sitting in the dining area Hobi also, and waiting for Jungkook to speak then Jk said - 

Mrs. Lee - Jungkook, son what happened with Yn?

Jk - Something Happened in the company, the model we go to meet cancel the project, he doesn't want to do it know. (Cold)

RM - What, but why didn't the model know that he have to pay for loss.

Jk - He knows and he is also ready to pay for losses.(Cold) 

Jimin - If he want to cancel the project and ready to pay then why even he agree on this project on the first. 

Jk - I also don't know hyung.(Cold)

 They all are still sitting in the dining room thinking how to help Yn, and soon Yn came down and start going towards main gate Mrs. lee noticed her so she called her and said - 

Mrs. Lee - Yn, where are you going in the night time. 

Yn sighs and reply 

Yn - Nowhere Mom just in the backyard for getting some fresh air.

 Suga - Wait, Yn i have solution of your Problem. 

Yn - My problem, what problem Hyung?

Jin - The Model Yn. We know everything don't hide from us, we are soon to be family.

Yn - O-okay Hyung,. But what solution you have hyung.

Suga - Yn, didn't you said your friend UV he is also model how about taking him as a model he is famous also. 

Tae - Yeah Yn why you didn't thought for this. 

Yn - I already thought about this Hyungs, and  can't take him?

JK - Why you can't take him?

Yn - Because He is Brand ambassador of "Nike" and my product is of "Louis Vuitton" and it will be illegal if he work for my product. That's why i didn't say him.

Yn - It's Okay hyung i will find some solution don't worry.

After saying this she is about to leave but stop when a voice said something and this is from - 

Hobi - I think i have a solution(Cold) 

Yn stop on her way and look towards Hobi, now everyone is looking towards him and accepting him to speak then he said or said to someone particular person - 

Hobi - Tae did you forget?

Tae - What Hyung, i didn't forget anything. 

Hobi - That's not my mean, i mean that did you forget that you are also a model that's for "Louis Vuitton".

Tae - Oh...How can i forget this i am a model that's for Louis Vuitton. 

Yn - That means i can take Tae Hyung as a Model. 

Jin - Yeah, but for this you have to ask him if he is ready or not. 

Yn - Tae Hyung will you work for me?

Tae - Yn i-i.....(Cut by Yn)

Yn - Please hyung don't say no please....🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Tae - O-okay, i am agreeing. 

Yn - Thank You so much Hyung and yes we soon going to start our work i will talk to the team who is handling this project.

Tae - Nod.

Yn started showing puppy eyes, Yn also don't know why she is doing this, and everyone is just looking our adorable yn, because this is very new to everyone, Tae don't have any words so he said yes, and the family members is still in shocked because they still didn't access to that Yn can do something like this, all members have different kind of feeling like this they didn't feel in their life except 2 person they are thinking that Is she is their Yn? She can't be here or can be? Is she alive? all have different thoughts and like this they all goes to there room and sleep while thinking different things. 

Mr. Kim - But children we want to tell you something?

All - What is it Dad/Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim And Mrs. Lee - You Know tomorrow date we both decided to marry. But in the Court, we aren't going to plane a big function So you all are okay with it right?

Yn - Mr. Kim Don't worry about me i am okay. (Assuring)

Mrs. Lee - Thank you so much Yn-ah.

Yn -Mom didn't i before said your happiness is my happiness. 

Mr.Kim - Boys What about you all?

Boys(Except Jk and Hobi) - Dad do what you want to do, we are with you in your every decision. 

Mr. Kim - Hobi and Jungkook what about you both are you guys ready?

Both - Hmm.(cold)

Mr. Kim - Thank you so much guys. and also we are going to shift our new home tomorrow itself so pack all of your things, you have this whole night.

Jimin - But Dad why can't we live here itself?

Mr. Kim - We can't live here Jimin because Yn also need her personal Office and You Guys also or beside TXT is also living with us, so i thought to shift and the new house work is complete today itself so Me and Honey both decided to shift there.

Suga  Okay Dad we will pack our stuff, and now if there is nothing i want to go to my room i am very tired.

Mrs. Lee - But wait a minute we have some missing people here?

Yn - Yeah Mom i also think so. 

Joon - What you mean Mrs. Lee some missing people.

Mrs. Lee - Joon Where is TXT, i didn't see them after our first meeting.

Jin - O-oh, Mrs. Lee Dad send them to Busan for a meeting.

Mrs. Lee - What! Honey how can you send them they are small child i didn't even meet them properly. How even they are staying there without eating home made food. 

Mr.Kim - But Honey they will come tomorrow morning, it's just i se-send them for some meeting, and that is very important. 

Mrs. Lee - How can you say that the meeting is so important, if it is that important you should be going,  and you send my small children, now don't talk to me. (Angry)

After this Mrs. Lee got up and walk out from the dining room.

Mr. Kim - Wh-what ho-how means? i can't understand.

Yn - Mr. Kim you should go behind Mom she is angry(saying while laughing little)

After this he also walk out from there and behind them some people start laughing because of this little cute fight and then everyone start going to their own room because all are tired. 

Time Skip - 
At 3:00 am in night - 

Yn PoV -

I am sleeping peacefully then suddenly i need water i wake up and find out that My bottle of water is empty so i go down to fill my water bottle, i am going towards Kitchen i reach to the Kitchen and filled my water bottle i am again going start going towards my room but i saw a light from outside the garden then i thought that must be Aunty Suha forget to off the lights of outside so i goes to off the lights then i saw a shadow it look like a men shadow i goes near the shadow then i find out that he is - 

Yn - Jimin Hyung What are you doing here at this time?

Jimin PoV - 

From some days many things is happening around my and my brothers life, all is going good,some time is not so good, mainly it is not good and today also it is not good when Dad announced of shifting i don't want to shift, because all are related to this house my all good bad every memories start from this house, i can't just left this house like that, i am in my thoughts then suddenly someone called my name and it's like yn voice then i said - 

Jimin - Oh, Yn what happened, why are you here?

Yn - I think i asked this question first so you should reply me. 

Jimin - Oh, i am here because i can't feel asleep that's why, Now your turn.

Yn - I will answer but first i can we sit?

Jimin - Oh, yeah.

Yn - So, i am here because i saw that the light from here so i thought to come and check one time. 

Jimin - Oh-okay............Yn Can i ask you a question?

Yn - Hmm, Ask?

Jimin - Did You Accept us, as brother?

Yn look at him and said - 

Yn - No. Nope i didn't, i need some time.

Jimin - Th-then why did you ca-called us Hyung. 

Yn - Because My Hyung said me Once - 

FlashBack - 

Hobi - Yn. Yn where are you? Come here at the downstairs.

Yn come down.

Yn - What happened Hyung? Why are you calling me?

Hobi - Yn i got a call from your class teacher from School, What did you do this time.

Yn - I didn't did anything Hyung, really you can even ask Bunny also.

then Hobi called Jk and asked him then he said - 

Jk - No, Hyung as i remember she didn't did anything. 

Hobi - Really.

Yn - Yeah Hyung why will i lie to you?

Hobi - Bunny do you remember correctly?

Jk - Yeah.......No wait Hyung there is one thing i remember.

Yn - Wh-what is this don't lie as i remember i didn't did anything only disrespect of that Fat Buffalo. 

Jk - Yeah Hyung that is what i am gonna say.

Hobi - Now, Yn tell me why you did that. 

Yn - She is annoying and she even said wrong things about you, i can't beat her up that's why i disrespect him. 

Hobi - Yn you shouldn't have to do it, what if she throw you out of the school?

Yn - But that's not mean that i will listen wrong thing about you and Bunny, Hyung.

Hobi - Okay, You can do whatever you want but don't disrespect anyone even he or she is Younger than you, That's not a respectful family things. You Should always tell them Hyung, Sir or Mam okay, got it.

Yn - I got it, i will not disrespect anyone. 

Hobi - That's  my girl.

FlashBack End

Yn - That's why i decided to tell you Hyung, because you all are elders than me. i can't disrespect you.

Jimin - Your Hyung thought you many good things.  

Yn - Hmm, He always want me to be good in every aspects, even he want me to adopt but he is underage so he couldn't.

Saying after this slight tears in Yn eyes. But she just wiped them.

Jimin - Can i ask yo one more question?

Yn - What is it Hyung?

Jimin - If by any chance your Hyung finds you, then you will le-leave us.

Yn - Hyung, even if i want to i can't go you know because i have mom now and i am Lee Yn and soon going to Kim you all will be my family, i can't go. 

after that they both got silent both didn't speak any word, but soon yn said something to Jimin - 

Yn - Hyung i know it's hard for you to shift, it's hard for me to shift also, it's hard for me when i first time left India my home Country but still i did, it will be hard at first and it will get hard time to time also, you may have to face many problems also but you know after all hardship, the peace, the Joy, Th Love, The respect and The Care we got is extreme and very beautiful, it's very different filling you shouldn't miss it. 

  Jimin - What you said is right Yn-ah. But it's hard, very hard. 

Yn - But you can still do it, you have everyone with you. 

Yn - Now stop thinking and let's go to sleep, we have to go to school tomorrow, we don't have leave of tomorrow and you can do it we'll do it together. let's go now.

Jimin - You go i am coming after doing switched off. 

Yn - Okay then bye, Good Night and sweet dreams.

Jimin - Good Night.

After This she goes away from there to her room and soon Jimin also goes to his room and slept.

Next Morning - 

Like before today also Mrs. Lee wake up first and wake everyone up, soon everyone wake up and goes to get ready and come downstairs, and start doing there breakfast,  everyone is in there thoughts then Mr. Kim said - 

Mr. kim - Children, i fix the time with The Lawyer and he give us the time of morning so do you all want to come?

Jin - Dad we have Office and Maknes have University we did not go because many things happened in company recently so i think we should go there, and beside this is yours wedding i don't think there is need of us. 

Mr. Kim - And what about you Yn?

Yn - I also think you both should go because this is my final semester and i can't skip anymore beside we have to discuss about project because Hobi Hyung is also here so.

Mr. Kim - Okay then as you all wish and did you all pack your stuff.

All(xYN) - Yes Dad we did it. 

Mrs. Lee - And what about you Yn did you pack your stuff?

Yn - Mom my stuff are at My mansion so i have to go there after school so i will do after came back from school.

Mr. Kim - Okay then Boys will also going with you.

Yn - But Mr. Kim it's not need Zhi is with me, he will help me.

Mr. Kim - No, Yn take them with you from there you all can go together?

Yn - But Mr. Kim it's really......(cut by Mrs. Lee)

Mrs. Lee - Yn please take them, for me.

Yn - Okay MOm as you say.

After this they all start going towards their destination, Yn and Maknae Line are going towards Their University and about Hyung Line they goes to the Office at Kim Enterprises. All Maknae goes together in one car Yn is also with Maknae, and about Hyung line they also goes in one car.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 283 51
∂σит ℓєт нιм ρℓαу уσυ ℓιкє α ∂σℓℓ.
855 24 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...
2 1 9
I'm writing this here just as a memorial. © All rights reserved.
1.3K 122 28
The world can't just simply set them apart! They are meant to be together. _________ 《 ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅsᴇᴛ, ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜ...