Enchantress [ Twilight OC × O...

By HarmonyL777

We all know the story of innocent Bella Swan, but what if I told you that was a lie. Bella wasn't as innocent... More

Introduction
ACT 1: Pre-Twilight
Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter 2: Mornings & Kisses
Chapter 3: Classes and Dates
Chapter 4: Questions
Chapter 5: Meeting His Family
Chapter 6: Getting Back What's Mine
Chapter 7: Elijah & News🔞
Act 2: Twilight
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Stalker Vibes
Chapter 4: Edward's Back
Chapter 5: The Hospital & Distractions🔞
Chapter 6: Pestering Humans and Consequences
Chapter 7: Mo' Problems
Chapter 8: La Push
Chapter 9: Nosy Bella
Chapter 10: Bella Finds Out
Chapter 11: New Powers
Chapter 12: Bella Meets The Cullens
Chapter 13: Warnings and Fights
Chapter 14: Talks & Mo' Drama
Chapter 15: Trouble & Rescues
Chapter 16: Comfort, Dances, and Promises
Act 3: New Moon
Chapter 1: Killer Party
Chapter 2: Leaving
Let's Talk About It
So I may Have Did Something
Chapter 3: Lost & Found
Chapter 4: Brokenhearted & Switch
Bad News
Chapter 5: Surprise Visits
Chapter 6: Humanity
Chapter 7: Motorcycles
Chapter 8: Lust & Temporary Heartbreak 🔞
Chapter 9: Longing Want & Jealousy
Chapter 10: The Truth
Chapter 11: Bella Knows
Chapter 12: The Talk 🔞
Chapter 13: Volterra
Chapter 14: The Decision
Act 4: Eclipse

Chapter 1: Bella

8.9K 204 41
By HarmonyL777

3rd POV

It's been a few days since Lilith heard the news about Bella moving in, temporarily. Or so she thinks. Today's the day that Bella moves in. While Charlie stands at the airport waiting for Bella, Alec works out in his room, and Lilith and Elijah are in her room, wrapped up in eachother's embrace.

Lilith's POV

"Fuck!" I moan out, throwing my head back as I release. Elijah moves to lay beside me as we pant to catch our breath.

"God, I could never get enough of you," Elijah says as he gets up to put on his clothes.

I roll my eyes slightly. "I don't see how," I comment. I feel as though it's really not that hard to get bored of someone. The only person I'll never get bored of is Elijah.

Elijah pulls my legs, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I could never get bored of you," he starts, then he slaps my ass," don't roll your eyes."

"Wanna go another round," I asks with a raised eyebrow. He gets on top of me and straddles my waist.

"I'm always down. Perks of being a vampire is having high stamina," he says smirking before undressing once again.

He starts kissing me, but we stop when we here a knock on the door. "Who the fuck is it!?" I yell out.

"You're brother, now get dressed Dad's almost here with Bella," Alec calls out from the other side of the door.

I hear his footsteps recede away from the door. "So much for a second round," Elijah says smirking. I roll my eyes again, resulting in a slap on the butt.

We finally get dressed and walk out the room.

(Elijah Outfit)

(Lilith's Outfit)

We walk out the room and see Alec leaning against the doorway.

"Nasty," he says rolling his eyes and heading downstairs.

I scoff. "Please, just wait until you meet your mate," I retort.

"And I can't wait to meet him," Alec says with a cheeky smile.

"See your choice of clothing has changed," Elijah says to him.

(Alec's Outfit)

"Yeah because his choice of clothing sucked," I say with a chuckle as we walk into the kitchen.

"Well what do you expect when your soul has been locked away for years?" He asks rhetorically.

"He got you there," Elijah says.

I sneer at him. "Shut up," I say just as the door opens. We all turn to see Dad waltz in with a pale ass bitch. She was holding a fucking cactus. Little weird, but I've seen weirder.

There's a deafening silence in the air as we stare at one another.

Until it's broken of course by Bella. "Um, hi. Char-Dad who are these people?" She asks. I glare at her as she almost calls Dad by his real name. Have some fucking respect, he's our father.

Dad clears his throat and states," Bella, this is Alec, Lilith, and Elijah." He points at each one of us as he calls out our names. Bella looks at both boys dreamily. I feel Enchantress start to take over.

Kill her!

I wish I fucking could.

"Um, why are these two handsome boys here?" She asks twirling her hair. Dad physically gags. Same, Pops.

"Alec is Lilith's brother, and Elijah is Lilith's boyfriend, my soon to be son in law," Dad answers her. I feel Elijah grab ahold of my hand.

Bella frowns and glares at me. I glare right back, I ain't nobody's bitch, besides Elijah's. "Well, Dad, we'll let you settle Bella in. We're going to be in my room later after eating," I tell him, and all three of us walk off.

We make our way into the kitchen, and I pull out the materials needed for what I'm making. "Well, that was interesting," Alec says, amused. I rolled my eyes.

"She's a fucking bitch," I curse as I preheat the stove. Both boys laugh.

"I'm just disgusted by the entire thing," Elijah says shrugging her shoulders.

"I almost gagged when she called me handsome. I know I'm gay, but even if I was straight I wouldn't go for her," Alec scoffs rolling his eyes.

I feel arms wrap around my waist as I continue to cook.

"I wanna see her head on a fucking stick," I seethe. Just the thought of her near Alec or Elijah, mostly Elijah, makes me want to kill her.

Elijah massages my shoulders and tries to calm me down. "Whoa, easy tiger."

I turn off the stove and move the pan to a burner that's been untouched. "I'm trying for, Dad, but she makes it so difficult," I say with a sigh.

"Just wait. She seems like a nosy type of person. What if she finds out our secrets?" Alec asks.

I smirk at him. "Oh, I can handle that," I say as I start making our plates.

"No killing," Elijah states sternly.

"Well, how do you expect us to survive if we can't kill. You do know we eat humans, right?" Alec asks. Elijah looks over at me. I shrug my shoulders and hand him his plate.

"What? I told you this before," I say without a care. "Besides is it really my fault you have bad memory?" I ask rhetorically. He rushes towards me, and I squeal.

"This lovey dovey shit is making me want to puke," Alec says as he eats one of his wings. I roll my eyes and start dancing with Elijah.

We stop to continue or start eating. Yes, I put a blood substitute thing in Elijah's food, so he can eat.

I see Dad rush down the steps and out the door quickly as hell. I look over at Alec confused as hell. "What the fuck," Elijah says, what we're all thinking. I look out the window to see Billy and Jake. Oh, boy. We finish up eating and walk outside.

"Hey, Billy," Alec and I say in sync as we walk towards the group of men.

"Hey, you little devils," he greets back. Oh, if only he truly knew. He looks behind us and takes a glance at Elijah.

"I see you got company," he says in a snarkly tone that I got.

"Mate," I whisper low enough for only the supernatural people to hear. He nods his head.

"Yes, well I was on my way out after introducing myself to Bella," Elijah confesses.

"Speaking of Bella, where is she?" Billy asks. I roll my eyes. I hate that bitch. Speak of the Devil, the bitch comes outside.

"Bella, you remember Billy Black?" Dad asks her, gesturing towards the long haired man in a wheelchair.

"Yeah," she answers sheepishly and all shy. Fucking bullshit. She shakes his hand. "Wow, you're looking good," she adds, complimenting him.

"Well, I'm still dancing. I'm glad you're finally here. Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming," Billy tells her, chuckling.

Dad rolls his eyes. "All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you in the mud," Dad playfully threatens him.

"After I ram you in the ankles," Billy says and the two grown men start play fighting. I turn to see Jacob smiling mad hard at Bella.

"Mate," I hear a growl and turn to see it's from Alec. He's looking at Jake. Oh, hell no.

Bella starts flirting with Jake, which caused Alec to get more pissed off. I'm getting mad myself. How can anyone fall for that pale bitch's antics.

A ball of energy forms in my hand, ready to be released and thrown at the bitch's head. Elijah grabs my hand to calm me down. Their conversation is interrupted by Dad coming over and slightly hitting on the faded red/orange Chevrolet truck.

"So, what do you think?" Dad asks her.

"Of what?" She asks, like she's fucking stupid, looking over at Elijah. Bitch, he don't want you. I roll my eyes and control myself from not killing her.

Dad then says,"Your homecoming present." All while looking at the truck.

"This?!" She asks, more like screeches.
"I thought that was my car,"she says pointing at my car. I look at Alec and see him looking at me already.

'This bitch stupid?' I mouth towards him. He shrugs his shoulders.

'She must be," he mouths back. I nod my head and turn back towards.

"Well it's not, so be grateful you even got anything with your pig slob looking ass," I seethe out her.

"Well, I have to go. Bye, love," Elijah says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye," I say back to him smiling in contentment. He walks to go get in his car, but Isafishy stands in front of him, waiting for him to give her a kiss or something.

He scoffs and walks around her to leave. That's my boy. She pouts at his leaving figure. This bitch better sleep with one eye open.

Elijah's POV

Well, that was something. I walk into the livingroom and see everyone's attention on me. "What?" I ask them with a raised eyebrow.

"How'd it go?" Alice asks, smiling. I love that little pixie like girl.

"Isabella was a bitch," I say plainly and sit on the couch. Alice frowns and lays back into Jasper's arms.

"How?" Esme says in a sickly, sweet mother like voice.

"She kept looking at me and Alec with lust in her eyes. Then had the audacity to believe I would give her a kiss," I explain. Rosalie growls lowly.

"Fucking slut," I hear her mutter.

"My mate wouldn't do no such thing," Edward claims. I turn to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Edward, how many times do I have to tell you? She's not your mate!" Alice exclaims, sighing.

"She's my mate!" He screams at her standing up. Jasper quickly gets out of his mate's grasp and stand infront of Edward. Or should I say the Major did.

"You better watch your tone, boy," he says, making Edward cower. Emmett let's out a whistle.

"Damn, that's embarrassing," he says. I pick up a pillow and throw it at him.

"Shut up, dumbass," I say with smirk. He throws it right back.

"Boys, I just paid for those. Don't mess with them," Esme scowls us about the pillows. I put the pillow where it's supposed to be and go up to my room.
What a fucking day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 12.9K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
115K 2.3K 12
Aurora Swan led a somewhat simple life following her mother's death. But when her older sister moves back to town, she finds herself being dragged in...
1.5M 32.7K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...
202K 3.9K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...