Blurred

By JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 26

103 2 0
By JoniiG

"Hey, Y/n, are you there?" Izuku opened the door and we immediately broke the kiss. "Oh! Uh, um, I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, uh-" the boy started panicking as if he had just committed a crime.

"Get out, nerd." Katsuki warned him, speaking between his teeth.

"Yes, Kacchan I'm sorry!"

You were staring at the floor the whole time.

He...Katsuki kissed you. He actually kissed you and you...you kissed him back. That's what was messing with your head; the fact that you didn't pull back or push him away. Instead, you closed your eyes, as your hands were traveling through his blonde hair, and enjoyed it.

Your heart was pounding like crazy, you thought he was able to hear it. But the best part was that you were able to hear his when your hand landed on his chest. It could have been your wings for all you know but still. The sound of his heart made you feel a weird feeling in your chest.

You liked that kiss, yet if he were to do it again you would probably hesitate. You're not sure why. Maybe it's because you have no clue why you liked it in the first place. You don't even know what you are supposed to say now. Not that he knows.

You're both staring anywhere but each other in silence, trying to process those seconds of intimacy.

"Sorry." You barely caught what he said. "That- I shouldn't have done that. I...Fuck, I don't fucking know what am I supposed to say."

"Don't..." you spoke, raising your gaze. "Don't be sorry. I...I couldn't have, uh...pushed you away or something but I didn't and I don't ask me why, because I don't know either." You noticed his hands were clenched and his face was as tense as it could be. You slowly approached him, "But," and wrapped both your hands around his. "That...That wasn't a mistake."

His eyes went wide for a second before he looked at you. You understood why he was getting nervous so he relaxed the second you assured him that that kiss was not something you regret.

"At least that's how it feels to me." you said trying to keep eye contact.

"Y/n..." Oh no. Things are serious when he calls you by your name. Whatever it is about to follow, it's not going to be something you're ready for. He opened and closed his mouth several times as if he was struggling to put his thoughts and words in order.

"Stop," You said, squeezing his hand a little. "Whatever it is that you want to say, you're clearly not ready to say it yet."

It was true, he had no idea what he was trying to say to you. He wasn't even thinking; he just grabbed you and kissed you and, for him, and fortunately for you as well, it felt right. You even said it, it was not a mistake. And he was genuinely happy to hear that. Why? He still has no idea.

You couldn't resist the urge to wrap your arms around his neck and whisper, "Thank you, Katsuki," He didn't hug you back but you didn't mind. You knew he was not the best with this kind of stuff. "For always being there for me."

You let go and smiled at him before you opened the door and exited the room.

"What the fuck just happened?"

***

"Hey, guys, are you ready!? It's time for a serious battle where you can only depend on yourself!" Present Mic spoke, as Cementos was pretty much done with building the battleground for the third round to begin.

The first battle was between Izuku and Shinso. You were watching from the stands along with your classmates beside you.

"Hey, Bakugo, where have you been wandering off? The match is about to start." Kirishima said to Katsuki who was the last one to show up.

"Shut up, weird hair." You were sitting in the front with the girls whereas he took a seat in the back row next to Kaminari—for some reason—a few seats away from you.

"The first match of the first round of the finals tournament," Present Mic said. "From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya versus from the general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple; force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!""

Heh. Your fight is going to be easy, then. "You better be ready to lose, Kaminari," you turned back to say to him with a playful grin. "I don't go easy on anyone."

"Never underestimate your opponent, Y/n," He responded with the same grin. "They may be tougher than you think."

"Same goes for you, sparky."

"Ready? Start!"

Izuku started walking towards Shinso but he suddenly froze right in the middle of the arena. He had a blank look on his face and he wasn't moving a muscle. Is it Shinso's quirk?

"Ah, and I went through the trouble of warning him, too!" Ojiro said, standing on his feet, looking concerned.

"What are you talking about?" You asked. "What is happening to him?"

"That guy has a quirk that can control people. As I said when I asked to withdraw, I don't remember much from the cavalry battle but the thing is, I don't remember almost anything after I answered his question. That's how his quirk works."

"What!?" You stood up as well with wide eyes. "So his quirk is mind control!? How is he supposed to beat that!?"

"Well," he crossed his arms. "It's not completely unavoidable. I snapped right out of his control after one of Tetstutetsu's horses bumped onto me. After that I remember what happened clearly."

"So, you only have to answer him and then you're under his control?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Damn. That's a dangerous quirk..."

Izuku turned around and walked towards the bounds. He is about to lose unless he receives some kind of shock to come to his senses again.

He's not stopping. Fuck! And you can't do anything about this! He's almost out of bounds. He's going to lose! He's-

Huh? You felt a strong vibration in the air coming from Izuku. Wait, that's his quirk!

"Midoriya's stopped!"

You sat back down, letting out a sigh of relief.

Izuku ran again and kept pushing Shinso until he was out. It took him a few punches and he almost lost but in the last second, he grabbed Shinso's arm, tossed him over his shoulder and threw him out of bounds.

"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to round two!"

"Jesus, this boy is going to give me a heart attack." you said.

"He did that shoulder toss on you before, too, didn't he?" You heard Kaminari say to Katsuki who looked shocked after Izuku's win.

"Shut up, dunce face." He warned him in a kind of calm way. He was still processing Izuku's fight, although you didn't understand what exactly shocked him.

But damn, Kaminari was right. You should have never underestimated Shinso. If that were you, you wouldn't be able to escape from his brainwashing.

Wow, you actually said that Kaminari was right. Shinso must've brainwashed you, as well.

You were proud of Izuku, though. You have no idea how he managed to break out of his control, but whatever it was, it sure took a lot of power.

"Oh, Deku!" Uraraka said when she noticed Izuku at the back. Since when does Uraraka call him 'Deku' though? "Good work!"

"Here," you patted the seat next to you, "I saved you a seat."

"Thanks." He said with a smile.

The second round was between Sero and Todoroki, and based on Todoroki's quirk, you were quite assured it would finish in an instant. With his tape, Sero can't accomplish much against fire or ice, and seems like he thinks so as well.

Sero tied Todoroki with his tape and dragged him almost out of bounds. Todoroki went too far with his ice, though.

"Holy- Is he crazy?!" you said backing away from the ice that literally in front of your face. You felt someone drag you out of your seat "Hey! Wha-" Katsuki sat you to the one behind you. "What are you doing?"

"Oh sorry, would you rather turn into ice cream?"

"Well, no but," You actually had nothing to say after that so you just pursed your lips, avoided eye contact for some reason and said, "Thanks."

He left with only a "Hm." and sat back in his seat.

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!"

'Of course he does.' you thought. He glanced at Katsuki, who turned his gaze away once you looked into each other's eyes.

Great, now the air between the two of you is weird and awkward. You didn't like it at all. Well, since it would take a while until all of that ice melted, you could talk to him but is that even a good idea?

That kiss happened like thirty minutes ago. That's not enough time to even process the whole situation.

What can you do?

Well, for now, you had to get ready because your match was next.

"I'll go take a small walk until the arena is fixed." you said, already leaving.

"Don't take too long!" Kaminari said. "Our match is next, Y/n, you wouldn't want to be late."

You gave him a smile. "Give me the best you got, sparky."

Walking around the halls of the colosseum, you could only think of that kiss. Never in a million years would you imagine Katsuki kissing you. You know he cares but you didn't think it was that way.

What you have to think about is your own feelings. What does that kiss mean to you? Because you did kiss him back, it's not like you refused and...you liked it. Just a little. Okay maybe a lot but seriously what are your feelings for that boy?

He has helped and protected you so many times but romantic feelings are something you never thought of.

What does he feel, though? A simple kiss can mean the world to someone, yet nothing to the other. To someone you have no idea if he even knows what liking someone is,

you don't know what it could mean to him.

You told him it was not a mistake but is it the same for him?

"Damn it," You alted letting out a sigh. "Maybe we should talk this out, after all."

That's exactly what you'll do after the sports festival ends. Both of you can't just pretend nothing happened.

But what if he doesn't want to talk about it? You're not giving him much time to ponder, but what the fuck are you going to say to him? You have no idea how you're feeling.

"Ugh, this is getting so annoying!" You said, grabbing your head as if it's hurting. "Huh?" You felt something move around but you couldn't see anything. It was a familiar sensation. You closed your eyes, relaxing your tensed body and sighed. "You are the last thing I need, Medea."

"Aw, what's wrong?" She stopped a few feet away from you. "Did mommy and daddy hurt your feelings again?" She said, tilting her head and with a grin on her face.

You rolled your eyes. "What do you want now?"

"I want you to know something before your fight." She smirks.

"More of your lies?"

"Lies?" She touches her chest acting offended. "I would never lie. Everything I've been showing you till now is 100 percent true."

"Liar." You almost whispered.

"Oh well," She shrugged her shoulders. "Guess I was paying with you a little bit. It's your choice to believe me or not this time but I wanted you to know the real reason I want you dead." Her smirk had already faded. She was dead serious whatever she was about to tell you.

Your face formed a puzzled expression. "What did I do to you?"

"You ruined my life."

You ruined her life? Talk about irony here. "My question remains."

"Right, sorry," She laughed. "You were sent by the commission to kill my parents and take me back to them to train me."

"Wh-What...? Why would I...Why would I do that?"

"You tell me."

"This is insane!" Your anger was building up. "You're lying again, aren't you?! I-I would never kill anyone! Besides, why would the commission go so far as to kill them?"

"Again. You tell me," She slowly took some steps ahead walking past you. "Believe what you want, Y/n, but this is the truth. This is who you are," She came close to your ear and whispered, "A murderer."

"No!" You swung your arm in order to hit her but she vanished. "I'm...I'm not a murderer..."

You touched your back to the wall and slowly fell down. You didn't want to believe a word of what she said. Katsuki said it, too, she is getting to you, manipulating you, trying to make you feel miserable but if what she said is not true why would she lie?

"I'M NOT!" It must be true. You really ruined her life. Your tears fell from your eyes yet again. "I AM NOT!"

Is this your true self? That means your parents know it as well. What if they are the ones who sent you?

Your hands wrapped around your scalp and your face was buried between your knees. "No. She is lying."

Your emotions were getting the best of you and unfortunately-

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait!" Present Mic was heard which meant your match was about to start. "The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!"

You had to unleash your frustration, your sadness, everything while fighting. You walked towards the hall that led to the arena, waiting for Present Mic to call your name.

"From the hero course, Nagata Y/n versus Kaminari Denki also from the hero course!"

You stood in front of Kaminari waiting for Present Mic to start the match. Your expression was so cold, even he noticed it.

"Hope you're ready for my electricity, Y/n. I'm not holding back!" Kaminari said, trying to somehow change your mood. He positioned his body, ready to fight. "How about a bet? If I win, you go on a date with me."

"Start!"

"I'll comfort you afterwards, don't worry," His body started electrifying, meaning he was getting ready to attack you. "'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!" He's right. "Indiscriminate Shock," Maybe not in a second. "1.3 Million Volts!" But it did end quickly enough.

Your wings turned into steel and protected you from his attack. When you opened them again, you flew directly to him, grabbed his neck and hands and pinned him down. Your face was still emotionless, it almost scared Kaminari.

"H-Hey, are you okay?" He asked, trying to get out of your hold. "Y-You're squishing a bit too much, Y/n."

"Are you able to move, Kaminari?"

"N-No and I can't breathe e-either, Y/n, you won, l-let go."

Your eyes went wide when you realized you were really choking him and let him go right away.

"Kaminari is immobilized! Nagata advances to the next round!"

You couldn't even face him. What were you doing? Why were you doing that? You could've-

You could've killed him...You almost did.

You ran back inside, not wanting to face him. You just ran not knowing where you were going.

"This is who you are." She's right. "A murderer."

"She's right!" That moment, someone grabbed you by your shoulders and pinned you to the wall. "Katsuki?"

"What happened?" Tears filled your eyes once again to the memory of her words. His face twitched before embracing you to his warmth. "She told you something else, huh?" You could barely move your head to nod because of how tight he's hugging you.

He sighed and held you tighter, while caressing your head. "Don't worry. I got you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
85.9K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
14.6K 367 25
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
38.4K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...