Together Till The End

By xiao_the_nameless

it's my very first I love boboiboy and wanted to write a story I will always try to update asap Story descrip... More

Introduction to the characters
Spending Time Together
Spending Time Together pt-2
Truth or dare
Training Day
Mission part:-1(Arrival)
Mission part :-2(The mysterious cult)
Important news
Mission part:-3 (The Dragon Emperor)
Misson part:-4 (The Galacta bot's secret)
A new star approaches
Flashback
The Nightmare:- 1
The Nightmare:-2
COMEBACK
EID -SPECIAL

Mission part:-5 (the godly trio)

91 5 6
By xiao_the_nameless

Its about damn time I have been wanting to write this part for so long.
This chapter took the most efforts and i promise that this will be the best part I have written so far in this story. And its kinda long too.so sit back and enjoy.

Third person pov

Scarlet just closed her eyes ready for a painful death.

But wait nothing happened.

He opened his eyes and saw a figure in front of him stoping the attack with her sword.

It was none other than our queen aztecia.

"Who..ar..e..yo.u?"scarlet said in pain.

"Your mother,son"the queen said while struggling.

"Mother?" Scarlet asked with wide eyes.

"Even you are all grown up now i can never forget your fire red eyes" queen said as she deflected the attack with her sword.

And then began a fierce battle between the queen and the monster the queen was dodging all his attacks and counter attacking in the same time.
This scenario goes for a long time till both of them were really tired.

"Why is this so annoying why don't you just die!!!" the monster yelled in frustration and anger.

"No matter..what... happen.. i will protect my.. son" queen said while panting.

"And i will not stop till I kill you,monster" the queen yelled and jumped for a big attack.

"SO DIE YOU INSECT" the monster yelled and used a very power full attack.

"NOOO!!!!" scarlet screamed as he saw his mother take on the final attack.

A very big explosion happened and then......

When the fog cleared...

"Mom..where is she?"scarlet got up and her mother defeated and in the big hands of the monster.

" this insect thought she could defeat me HAHAHAHA"the monster laughed and threw queen at the ground towards scarlet.

"MOM!!Please OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE" Scarlet said as tears were coming down from his eyes.

"Uh..h.." Queen opened her eyes slowly with pain and said

"NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NOW I WILL PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE" scarlet said as he broke down in tears.

"No..so..n..it's...to..o..la..te..for..me..no..w.." The queen said in pain.

"Now..its..up..to..you..and..your..friends" the queen said.

"My...friends..?" Scarlet said.

"Ye..s..your..friends..defeat...this..mon..ster..for..me..my..son." The queen said and passes out.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" SCARLET SCREAMED as he burst into tears but his tears soon turned into anger.

"YOU WILL SUFFER" scarlet said with pure anger.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO HUH?" the monster said.

"JUST YOU WATCHHHH!!!!!" SCRLET SCREAMED"FENRIR DRAGON FUSION!!!"

Suddenly there was a lot of light coming from scarlet and when the light faded.

"WHAT THE" The monster was shocked

"HUH WHATS GOING ON" The monster shouted.

"Now you will face your destiny master delta(the monster previous name as a human)" scarlet said in anger as he drew his red sword attacked the monster.

He was really fast and powerful all of his attacks were so powerful that even the monster was hurt.

(And one thing i forgot to mention in the previous chapter that this galacta bot is a lot more power full than the rettaka and the monster still has just absorbed 25℅of galacta bots power)

"Ahh THAT BLADE IS HURTING ME" the monster said.

"It will do a lot more than hurting you" scarlet said and keep slashing him.

I have to get the full power of the bot if I don't this boy will end me the monster thought.

"IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME TAK THIS" the monster shouted as a big meteor was coming down from the sky.

"Huh I HAVE TO STOP" Scarlet thought and tried to stop it with his sword but was struggling and needed help

Oh I can't stop this for long its too big scarlet thought as he was struggling.

But suddey the boulder became lighter.

"What why does it feel lighter" scarlet said he looked to his side and saw boboiboy solar stoping the meteor

"You?" Scarlet said in wonder.

"Not only me look to your side" boboiboy said and scarlet looked and saw aether eclipse also stopping it.

"But why?" Scarlet asked.

"Because you didn't know what you were doing before" boboiboy said.

"And queen aztecia was a also like a mother to us and her son is our friend" aether said.

"Thanks" scarlet said.

"No need now lets defeat him" boboiboy aether said.

"Yes lets go" scarlet and they destroyed the giant meteorite with their power.

"So where is that monster hiding Now" aether said as he made his battle stance.

"He must have gone to the control room to obtain the full power of galacta bot we have to hurry or it will be too late lets go I will show the way"Scarlet said and they all ran towards the secret room.

Time skip till they arrive at the room

"So where is he?" Boboiboy asked as he entered the room.

"Look there he is inside that huge machine" aether said.

"Stop him now or he will gain the full powers of galacta bot"scarlet said.

"HAHAHA NOW ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU KIDDOS NOW I AM THE MOST POWERFULL ALL POWERS ARE NOW MINE" the monster said and a bright light appered.

"Ohh..whats this light" boboiboy closed his eyes and saw that.

When the light stopped boboiboy opened his eyes and he saw they were in the middle of galaxy like structure on a flying platform.

Everything was getting destroyed.

"WELCOME TO MY POCKET DIMENSION" The monster laughed and said.

"Where are you!!!?" Aether shouted.

"YOU WANT TO SEE ME SO SEE"The monster said and appered in front of the platform.

"He is massive" aether shouted.

"NOW I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TRYING TO EVEN SCRATCH ME" The monster shouted.

"Look at his forehead there is galacta bot" Scarlet pointed.

"NOW THAT I HAVE FULL POWER OF GALACTA BOT I DON'T NEED THESE" he said and threw our heros(gopal,fang,yaya,ying,Emiliya,yevi)

"Quick catch them!!" Boboiboy said and they catched them.

"Hey yaya wake up wake up!!" Boboiboy said as he shock her.

He slowly opened his eyes and said "boboiboy be aware he has taken all our power " yaya said and again fainted.

They put them into a safe distance.

"And now you will see our real power!!" Boboiboy shouted.

And then the fierce battle between the monster and our trio began they were trying their best to not get hit by his attack but eventually they got tired.

"We..can...still..do..this" aether said while panting.

"Yeah..we..will..defeat..you" Boboiboy said.

"We..will....not..stop" scarlet said.

"HAHAHA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH YOU KIDDOS ARE TIRED AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING NOW I WILL SHOW WHAT I CAN DOOO!!!!" The monster shouted and attacked them with his ranged attack.

They were trying to dodge but they all got hit by it and landed very far cause of the impact.

The three fell on theke knees still trying to get up and fight.

"HAHAHA I WILL DESTROY YOU" the minster said and again uses his attack.

The attack hit them again and this time they were severely injured.

"I AM SHOCKED IT DIDN'T KILL YOU BUT I AM SURE THIS WILL END YOUR PATHETIC LIVES VOID BEAM" The monster uses his second strongest attack.

"Noooo!!! I will stop you!!!" Aether shouted and got infront of the attack to save his friends.

"Aether noo!! Get away or else!!!" Boboiboy shouted as he saw his friend running towards the attack.

"Aether eclipse" aether transformed and used his strongest move solar eclipse beam.

A huge explosion happens

.............

......................

..............................

He was in Boboiboys arms tears ran down from boboiboys eyes as he saw his friend in his lap

"HAHAHA THAT KID THOUGHT HE CAN DO SOMETHING"The monster said and laughed loudly.

" you will pay. YOU WILL PAYY!!!!"boboiboy screamed as he said that.

"I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID MONSTER

Yaya

Gopal

Fang

Ying

Yevi

Emiliya

Aether

Queen aztecia

I WILL TAKE THEIR REVENGE" BOBOIBOY shouted as his watch began to glow so much.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Boboiboy shouted a big flash of light came.

"Boboiboy elemental hepta split third form"

"Now i will show you what i can do" Boboiboy said.

"Dark wood(thorn) &go and treat aether" said crystal(earthquake)

"Ok" deep wood obeyed him and started healing aether with his healing abilities.

"Th..ron..b..ut..you..lo.ok..different" aether said as he opened his eyes.

"I am dark wood third form of leaf" darkwood said.

"Third form?" Dark wood said.

"Yeah look there" dark wood said and pointed towards a direction.

Then aether saw his friend scarlet and Boboiboy demolishing the monster.

"I have to go help them" aether said.

"No you have to rest here i will go help them" dark wood said and ran to help his team mates.

Then he watched as his friends defend him fighting the giant monster by themselves. They both were too powerfull to handle even the monster was struggling.

"So how does that feel you monster huh" tempest(cyclone) said while attacking with wind power full enough to move planets.

"I bet he is thinking in mind how to save himself"Nova (blaze) said while attacking with primal flame.

" now you will feel pain"gamma(solar said while attacking gamma rays.

"Whats wrong are you tired already" voltra(thunder strom) said while sommouning big thunderbolts from the sky.

"I just want to sleep" blizard(ice) attacking with primal ice beams

"Ahh!!! Ahh!!" The monster screamed as he was in pain.

"Dragon bane sword" scarlet used his sword to attack him

"Ahh!!!!!!" the demon shouted.

"Woah they are super power full" aether thought.

ARGH!! THESE ANNOYING INSECTS NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL I GET THEY ALWAYS SOMEHOW MANAGE TO DO THIS. I CAN'T LET THIS I GO ON THIS TIME I WILL FINISH ALL OF THEM
WITH MY STRONGEST MOVE

"ENOUGH OF THIS NOW I WILL DESTROY ALL OF THIS GALACTIC BEAM" THE monster used his strongest.

"ETERNAL FIRE, SUPER GAMMA BURST,VOLTRA BEAM, ICE SLIDE, DARK WOOD SMASH,TEMPEST WIND,CRYSTAL HAMMER,ETERNAL HELL FIRE" all of them used their strongest attacks.

"No its not working their attack us getting pushed back" aether said.

"Think aether what can you do or everything will be destroyed"

Flashback few days after the fight with Rettaka

"So ochobot do you know something about my elemental fusion now that Boboiboy has activated his" aether asked ochobot.

"Yeah i have scanned his power so according my research you have the dark elements so that means your fusion form will be far more powerful than Boboiboys power" ochobot said

"But it has some drawbacks you can't stay in this form for long if you don't then your mind will be corrupted" ochobot said.

Flash back ends

"HAHAHA NOW YOU ARE DEAD" THE DEMON LAUGHED.

"No we cant lose we have to do more everyone" crystal said.

"WAIT WHAT IS THIS SUDDEN BURST OF IMMNSE POWER" The monster said while getting shocked completely.

"Now i will teach you a lesson for everything you did" aether said and used his strongest fusion form

Aether Omni

"WHAT WHATS THIS NOW" The monster became afreid.

"OMNI BEAM"aether used his strongest attcack.

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" All of them used their entire power.

"N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" the monster shouted in pain as he was dying.

An eye blinding light appeared.

.....

.........

...............

.....................

Five days later

"Ahh!!" Boboiboy,aether and scarlet woke up.

"Everyone look they are awake"gopal said

Yaya broke into tears and hugged boboiboy and starts crying on his shoulder.

"How many times do i have to tell you to take care of your self I thought you would never wake up" yaya yelled at him while crying.

"Don't worry I am okay now right?" Boboiboy said.

"hey why do you always do this to yourself huh like you are the main character of the story" Emiliya said to aether.

"What!!??you are the one who said I can take care of myself and defeat anyone" aether said to Emiliya while being angry.

And then they started arguing like they always did.

Everyone laughed at them.

Scarlet was silent in sadness.

"Hey why are you sad son" the queen said as she entered the room

"Mom" "queen aztecia" scarlet BOBOIBOY and aether were shocked.

"But i thought you-" scarlet said.

"I was just acting" the queen said while laughing a little.

"ACTING!!!!!!!!!" scarlet screamed

"What do you mean acting I was so scared" scarlet said.

The scene cuts and three days later

"So now we are gonna go"boboiboy said.

" have you taken all the powerspheres "the queen asked

" yes we did even galacta bot"Emiliya said.

"Goodbye and thanks for everything"
Scarlet said.

Everyone waved and goodbyed aztecia and scarlet they waved back too.

The end...

Phew! Now i can finnaly rest I hope you enjoyed this I know this part is very long and sorry if it bored you.

And i got a dare from my bestie a few days ago to reveal my face.plz don't roast me or make fun of me

So you next time in the next chapter goodbye.peace.✌️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 3.8K 17
hi all readers this is my first ever story on manan ;) their adventurous ride as I am new to this so plz avoid if u find it little weird coz I am al...
50.4K 3K 28
My first ever story, where I inked my words, with so much flaws, learning every bits. this one was close to my heart. I hope you guys too like it. I...
15.4K 893 23
This is my first story. There might be a hell lot mistakes but pls don't mind. Comments are really needed for me to improve. I would appreciate negat...
16K 356 9
Ever wonder what happens after BoYa and FaYi wedding? Okay. So before I would like to start this story, let me warn you first. ° DO NOT READ if you...