Mission part:-1(Arrival)

Author's pov

"As you guys know that you have to obtain 3 power sphere and gain as much information as possible about this planet" commander kokochi said.

"Don't we have any information about the planet commander" Aether asked.

"Yes we managed to collect some info about the planet " Yaya and Ying.

"Nice work Yaya" Boboiboy said.

"Hey don't give her all the credit me and Emiliya also had spent the whole night collecting information" Ying said with a slight anger in her tone.

Boboiboy just laughed and scratched his neck.

"So what info did you guys collect?" Fang asked.

"According to our research we came to know that life is present in this planet and also there is a large amount of forest,cliffs and mountains in this planet" Emiliya said.

"And also it is stated that a spaceship was seen going to this planet a few months ago" Ying said.

"It means someone is also in search of those power spheres" yevi said.

"So we also have to take care of those people" Gopal said.

"Ahem!" Commander kokochi said.

Everyone locked their eyes on him.

"So now that you have the necessary information about the mission you guys should leave now" admiral tarung said.

Everyone does the Tapops salute

10 hours later

"Hey captain papa how long will it take to reach the planet" gopal and boboiboy said as they were very bored.

"It will one hour more" yaya said.

" One more hour that's so long" gopal said.

"Chill gopal it's just an hour more" Aether said while learning on a chair with his headphones on.

"He's right gopal we should chill for a bit" boboiboy said.

"Okay Boboiboy" gopal said.

Aether's pov

I was enjoying my favourite playlists of songs.

" Hey you should not always be on your phone it can hurt your eyes" Emiliya said.

"Ohh!!you always toy me like you are my mom that's so annoying" I said.

"Yes if the child of the mother is always mischievous then she has to do it" she said teasing me.

"You really are tiring" I said.

She just smiled.

"Hey remember that you promised me to teach me the Rubik's cube" Emiliya said.

"Oh yeah I just remember let me bring it here" I said.

Few moments later

"Ok so first of all you have to make a white cross on top of the cube" I said while explaining the first step of solving a cube.

"Oh I see it's not that easy as it seems
It's a wondering thing that YOU learned this" Emiliya said.

"WHAT did you say you nerd!!" I said and punched her head.

"Ouch it hurts" she said.

"you deserve it you short nerd"I said.

"WHAT how dare you call me short you headphone maniac" she said.