When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)

861 44 21
By Capnolie

I paid for my stuff and realized I had enough money left to pay for Yashiro.

She put her basket on the counter and took out her wallet

"Hey, don't worry about that let me pay!"
I interrupt her before she could take out her cash

"What a gentleman."
The kind cashier said as Yashiro broke out in a small panic

"No no, it's fine. You don't need to pay for me, especially since we just met!"
She said pushing my hand away and paying before I could intertwine. Leaving me slightly startled and wondering why she wouldn't pick up an offer of getting free candy. I would do that any day doesn't matter if the candy is in the back of a truck.

My target was her diary now that my side quest of getting sweets was over I needed to focus. But something was off during the side quest.

We sat down at a café nearby due to Nene suggesting it. She ordered a hot chocolate and I got a Mix berry shake.

The sunlight shone on our table since she insisted on sitting near a window due to the lovely view of the flower shop. I thought it looked decent but to each their own.

"Remember that I said I knew something you'd like more?"
I brought up and Yashiro nodded

"Well, it's this."
I say handing her the wrapped strawberry cake

"Aww, there was no need to! But thank you so much."
She says with a bright smile as a pink Aura forms around her

"Oh ah, I'll be back in a second."
She says standing up and going to the restroom.

The second she did my eyes landed on her bag that was on the sofa across from me.

"I got to be quick!"
I thought as I reached over the table and grabbed her bag.
I rummaged through it her phone and several books in the way. I take out her phone and put it on the table including some of the books.

"Dammit, where is it?"
I wondered as I continued to dig through her belongings when finally I found it at the bottom of her bag. I swiftly took it out and slipped it into my shopping bag full of candies.

I didn't have much time left till she would be back. I stuffed her books back into her bag when suddenly her phone rang with messages.

"SHIT! DOn't TeLl mE-"
I  thought as I quickly put her bag on her seat leaving her phone on the table to quickly check her notifications.

"Nene code red, code red!
Our suspicions were right!!!"
Reading the message made a cold shudder creep down my spine.
Someone was indeed watching me I realized making me look around cautiously but there was no one suspicious.

The shop was filled with elderly people and no teenagers. It was highly unlikely that a message such as that came from any of them.

"Is this a trap? But when did she catch suspicion?"
I continued to wonder

Suddenly the phone started ringing again
"Ahh! I totally forgot. I am banned from this café they won't let me in!

Why are you not responding? You didn't leave your phone did you?"
I read and my brain finally clicked. It was too late, even if I were to put her diary back whoever was observing us knew already.

I had secured her diary so next, I should go after whoever was spying on our date. I'll just take her phone with me so she can't get in contact with the person.

I sat up from my place after being enough of a gentleman to put money on my table to pay for my drink. From the messages, it was safe to say that the spy was outside the café so I made my way out of the front door.

Still, there was no one around when suddenly at the side of my eye I noticed someone scurrying away behind a corner.

"Why were they hiding?"
I wondered about escaping the scene myself but I quickly understood that the person knew too much already and must be stopped.

Cautiously I approached the corner my heart beating in my ears.
I turn my head to look around the corner and as I did my hand was grabbed and my back was slammed against the wall painfully.

I squeezed my eyes shut upon the unexpected impact an awkward noise escaping my lips as I put my hands in front of my face as a defence.

"Why did you steal her book?"
The pissed voice questioned as I slowly opened my eyes and spotted familiar Ginger hair and deep blue eyes with furrowed brows.

His hand was placed beside my face effectively trapping me against the wall.

"Huh, about tha-"
I start, sweat building on my forehead as I realized this was a fight I power-wise couldn't win.
Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my collar roughly pulling it closer.

"Cut to the chase, damn thief!"
Kou commanded

"Well, I could say that I know he watches shojo anime and threaten him with that...but that would be my biggest giveaway about who I am. It wouldn't take long for him to realize that I'm Tiara's former pet Mokke. There must be a different weak spot, something obvious..."
I thought in silence as I looked him up and down to find a clue

"H-hey?! What do you think you're doing?!"
He says slightly flustered and confused

"Answer creep and give back her stuff!"
He continues as he lets go of my collar making my back slump against the wall.

"There you guys are!"
The soft voice yelled making me look in that direction to spot Nene.

"Good job capturing him Kou! I messed up and forgot my phone in the bag."
Nene says as she rushes over to us

"Oh no, i- it's nothing! I also didn't do that well, I'm actually banned in that café and forgot."
He says with a small sudden tint of pink on his face

"This dude's reaction...guess I'll take the risk~"
I thought as Yashiro suddenly approached me and tried to take away my bag with sweets and her book.

"Give this back it's mine!"
She yells as she tugs on it with all her strength while I contemplate letting her go and making her fall. But I couldn't despite her being an enemy she was just too kind.

I stopped my thoughts remembering to not get attached to the wrong side.

"Sorry, can't do that~"
I finally speak a smirk resting on my face as I tugged the bag away from her grip and she backed off.

Outside I looked cool but inside the slightest hint of fear was eating at me, there was a good chance that this gamble wouldn't work out.

"That's enough!"
Kou yells as he swiftly moved his fist in direction of my face. I duck last second, move closer to him and get up again right beside his ear and whisper

"I know you like her~ Now listen closely, if you don't want me telling her or anybody else I recommend you do as I say."

I back off a bit and look into his eyes with a sly expression as he got redder and redder with every second that past. He was frozen in place with an unbelieving expression.

I started wondering if he really was only that red because of what I said or maybe also because of what I did.
Humans truly had weird reactions when becoming flustered.

"I guess the gamble paid off."
I thought with a hint of adrenalin pumping in my vanes

"Kou?! What did he say, are you alright?"
Nene said as she rushed over to him but he stayed frozen. Genuinely worried she started shaking him but it was no use this was a full KO.

She stopped shaking him as he passed out on the ground.

"Whoah...I didn't mean to knock him out that hard. I never thought he would get that embarrassed over something simple as a crush."
I thought

"Look I don't know what's wrong with you but you better stop it!"
She says with an adorably angry expression while pointing an accusing finger at me.

I couldn't help but let the serotonin boost get to me as I stared at her and my expression softened when suddenly her phone started ringing in my pocket.

"That's mine."
She says snatching it from me while I was still startled by the sudden noise. Regaining my thought progress my expression dampened as she picked up the call.

"Teru senpai? Oh yes, he is with me. He didn't pick up his phone? Maby it's on silent uh anyway we are in a bit of trouble! Wait you know already-"
She rambled as my blood went cold.

Teru was no opponent I could deal with yet, no weakness and no secret I knew. There was nothing I could do if he arrived here and Nene explained what happened. I needed to stop her conversation now and read her diary to stop her.

I grabbed her wrist and yanked her phone out of her hand with all my strength as a serious expression sharpened my features.

She flinched with a small yelp as I declined the call as soon as I did I saw that her phone was unlocked...the dim light of the phone shone onto my face as my eyes lost their glow and my expression became blank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ,ᵒⁿᵉ ┗━━━━°⌜ ⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━...
41K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
4.2K 194 24
(Slow updated I am so sorry, I'm really trying, I promise just please understand) "Hey, have you heard about the Theater Demon? Huh? You haven't? The...
1K 43 16
This is extra. It includes some skits I come up with, character info, and such. You don't have to read it, it is optional. It just tells more. Go rea...