𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 ❤︎︎ ⁾ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱˢᵐ ˣ...

By zombiegutsx

ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ; ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʏ "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀ... More

︎ ♡
♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡

4.2K 212 79
By zombiegutsx

A puff of smoke hit your face, you held down the urge to cough as Inky hissed and stared at the boss with disgusted expression, his tail swishing in dismay.

"So you are the new dancer.. and you must be pretty dumb to challenge me. Atleast your looks correlate for your stupidity." He smirked down at you. His mind racing at the possibilities.

The tight tanktop and jogging pants made your body stick out. Of course the biggest sizes they had was just 1 lower than your true size.

"Yes. Sapphire's the name." You smiled, getting irritated with his staring. It felt as if his eyes were eating your body whole.

"So you do know what'll happen if I win right?" He took one more hit from his fat cigar, and placed it down. Smirking at you as he blew the smoke down. Enjoying your face of confusion.

"No?" You tilted your head curiously, acting rather innocent for his pleasure.

You watched as his face split into a grin.

Cackling the big man spoke, "You'll be my woman." His eyes squinted in glee as he examined your almost disgusted expression.

"Aww don't be like that... I'll treat you real good.. I'll give you a ring and my kids." He licked his lips as you forced the bile back down your throat.

'I'm literally 17 what the fuck...'

"Yes sir." you nodded, trying to keep your professional act up. Although deep down, you fought the want to fucking explode his intestines.

"Confident huh? Guess I'll beat you into submission." He grinned crazily as you pat Inky's head.

He stands up and makes his way behind you

"I like to watch the exact moment when someone realizes they aren't good enough... I wonder what that look would look on beautiful girl as yourself." He whispered eerily into your ear.

You felt something hot and wet touch your ear.

Your body shook in anger as you let him lick a stripe up your ear.

'Breathe in... and out.. you'll get him soon..'

The boss backed away and was about to talk again it seems, that was until the door opened.

"I'll take you to the arena Sapphire, the bets have been made." A rather business-like woman came inside and grabbed your hand. Inky jumped onto your shoulder.

"Next time knock." The boss growled at the woman who nodded with her head down.

'That was fast ass hell... Wonder if anyone betted on me.'

After walking for a few seconds you were stopped.

"Don't fight boss please.. He'll play dirty. Always has, always will." The lady stepped in front of you.

"Ahh I could tell. I know a greasy bitch when I see one." You sucked in a breath of air
and exhaled.

The lady couldn't help but smile a bit, "You're very brave I'll tell you that."

"Just lend me your trust and I promise I'll have him outta here." You winked and giggled, Inky rolling his eyes at your gimmicks.

The lady stayed quiet, a blush on her face.

It was a rather long walk to the arena. As you got there many people erupted into loud talking.

"Woah she's a beaut!"
"Yea a shame she's gonna get fucked up.."
"I don't even think anyone betted on her."
"Yea the Boss is known for dirty work.."
"Atleast we know we won't lose any money.."

You placed Inky on a chair on your side of the arena. He meowed at you and jumped back on your shoulder.

The lady grabbed your arm.

"My trust is in you to win."

It seemed that she wanted to say something else but before she could the boss came in with a loud entrance, door slammed open as his large stature made booming noises as he got closer.

"Hello my lovely little wife!" He smiled at you, his his grin growing larger as he inched closer.

"Hello, and please don't call me that. It's not true." You slid into the ring as the Boss did the same, Inky settling ontop of one of the strings.

"Yet." Confidence oozed off the man as he grinned, eyes seeming to spiral.

"ROUND ONE... FIGHT!"

You stood back observing the Boss. His stance gave away he is, or was a wrestler.

"Ahh my wife, I'm wondering as to what color our wedding should be.. Should we go classical with white?" He said as he actually seemed to envision his fucked up wedding.

The boss lunged at you grabbing onto your shoulders, he didn't do anything yet as you were speaking.

"How about blue? Or purple? Ohh I also love red!" You gave suggestions, not making move against him.

He grinned wickedly, "Mm! Nice colors you chose."

He slammed you down, making you wince but you wrapped your arms around his ankles.

"Really?! I took a lot of thought into it." As you stood back up, you pulled at his legs, making him lose his balance and fall to the ground.

At this moment everyone was surprised at this.
You were strong!

Before he could attempt getting back up, your fist collided with his face with great speed and power.

"Argh!" Blood dripped down his nose, as a sick crushing noise rang out.

"There goes the red~!" A sick and twisted adrenaline rushed through you as you got high off the feeling of fighting.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" He roared and tried to grab you but you dodged all of his attempts.

You smiled as he started to huff, getting tired from trying to grab you.

You ran to one side of the ring and placed all your weight on the thin but sturdy strings, making you get launched foward.

The boss was getting up and saw you progressing towards him.

He smirked and with his remaining strength he reached his arms out, trying to grab you.

But instead, you jumped up off the ground and twisted vertically??

You could see the color draining his face as he knew it was over.

A warm feeling flooded your body as you looked down at him, everything in slow motion.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

Your body hit the bosses with full force, making him go back down with a thud.

"HOLY SHIT?? WHAT WAS THAT??"

When he dropped, you quickly got on top of him, landing punch after punch. His face was all bloodied and battered. But you weren't done.

The euphoria of beating him to a pulp brought you so much joy. Your eyes almost rolled back from the pleasure.

"Oh! A bruise already! There goes the purple and blue!"

You giggled as you lifted him by his leg and slammed him.

Loud groans erupted from him.

"Give up and this is over." You told him hanging his body upside down with one arm.

"Look at her strength!"
"He looks like a sausage and shes the butcher lol."
"YOURE RIGHT BWAHAHAHHA!!"
"Wait guys... We're gonna lose all of our money."
"Damnit!"

He struggled against your grip, which resulted in you gripping harder. A loud crack was heard, followed by a thud. The euphoric feeling was slowly leaving your body, and you realized the drool seeping down your lips.

You looked down at the unresponsive body of the man. You couldn't tell if he was breathing or what.

'I better not get sued.'

"Sapphire... won."
"How??"
"We have a new boss??"
"Our money though..."
"Totally worth it. We'll see this babe every day!"

"Meoow!" Stinky Inky meowed at you before jumping out of the ring and onto your shoulder.

"And that's the rundown of the club! Ahh also the money won from the fight earlier!" The lady from earlier, Eunji, has just finished explaining everything about the club you now own. A blush on her face. You were her shining knight in armor!

'Whoever made this rule is pretty fucking stupid.' You crossed your arms.

"Before you go, make sure everyone knows not to call me Sapphire anymore." You told her your name.

"Yes I will immediately!" She said your name with a smile.

"Also did you have anything else to say from our conversation earlier?"

"..."

You tilted your head before sighing, "It's fine. Tell me when you're ready."

You left the club once you Eunji informed you the club will close early because of the death of their old boss.

"Inky we hit the jackpot!" You silently cheered to yourself.

"Meooow!"

"Let's find some food and a hotel." You smiled at the kitten.

"Meeow! Meeeow!" Inky was ecstatic at the sound of food.

"What color should we decorate our office..."

You made it to a convenience store. It was strangely familiar. Brushing this off you walked in. A man quickly ran up to you.

"Are you looking for a job? How much??"

You looked at the man and realized it was the man who offered tall Daniel a job because of his looks.

"Ahh no thank you I already have a job.." you declined his offer with a small smile.

"Oh.. What are you looking for? I'll help you!" He clearly deflated but offered help to you anyways.

"Hmm, I need your most expensive cat food! Wet and dry. And 2 food bowls, a pack of water, and whatever and any snacks you think are delicious please!" You smiled at the man, a bit ashamed that you didn't know any Korean cuisine.

"Meooow!" Inky wriggled his tail at the words you said ecstatically.

"Right away!" The man grabbed a bag and calculated your total.

"19,000won ma'am!"

You handed him the won although it took some time, you weren't used to Korean currency.

"Have a good night sir!" You walked out waving at the man who waved back.

"Now hotel time Inky!"

"Meowwww!" Inky was just ready to eat.

You walked along the streets, looking for somewhere cheap to stay, if you were still here after a couple days you'd find a house to live in soon... maybe.

You made it to an okay looking hotel and asked for a room.

"Oh! A model I assume? We have a VIP room just for you! With a 50% discount!" The receptionist quickly handed you a key and called someone to escort you.

"Meoow?" Inky looked at you confused

'Have I ever experienced this amount of privilege before...'

You woke up pretty late, Inky sat at the foot of the bed snoozing peacefully. Rubbing your eyes you saw a phone. It wasn't yours but.. it was a phone.

You opened it and was confused when it was already logged in with all of your info. Was this whoever left you here doing? Had to be. There had to be no other explanation. But what in the hell where you supposed to do with it??

Well boredly you looked on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter simultaneously. The accounts already made, with no posts.

But what where you supposed to do? Just go to the club everyday until you figure what's going on.

You sat quietly in bed as you pondered what the hell to do.

What even was there to do in Lookism.

Wait.

LOOKISM??

'Wait.. this is Lookism. Then that means all the characters exist... VASCO??'

You hurriedly jumped up. Vasco was on the line!!

"Stinky Inky I'll be back soon! I promise!" You threw the sheets off of you and grabbed your essentials..which wasn't much.

Actually it was nothing but your newly acquired phone and a handful of cash- well won.

"Meow." Inky licked at his paws as he stared at you.

"Ugh rude.."

You refilled both the water and food bowl and left. On a hunt to look for J Highschool.

As you walked out you got a look from the receptionist.

"Ma'am, you are aware that you're in your clothes from... yesterday right?" She chuckled a bit.

A model wearing the same clothes twice?! That's barbarous!

You looked down and it was true. "I don't have anymore clothes.." you muttered, a bit shy at being confronted like this.

"Oh! Our esteemed guest has her own personal wardrobe! Come come!" She smiled and ushered you to follow her.

'My own wardrobe..? WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON AT THIS POINT.'

After choosing an outfit to your taste you finally made it outside.

"Oh shit I forgot about this damn phone." You quickly looked up directions to the school.

A loud 'hey' caught your attention.

Looking over you saw chunky Daniel running towards Zack and Mira.

"Oh? The plots already set in motion?" You watched as Daniel was talking to the two.

'If I help him will it mess with the plot..?'

"Ahh fuck it." You started to lightly jog over.

Right as Daniel was about to get K.O'd you quickly turned your jog into a sprint and pushed him out the way.

"Woahh look at her!"
"She's so fine"
"Why she's helping the piggy?"
"Maybe she likes bacon or pork lol."
"I'm way better than him! She should be helping me!"
"Your ugly ass pout says otherwise."

"What is your problem, you dick?" You blocked Daniel away from Zack, who was flustered by you but also angered.

You should be impressed! Not helping that fat bastard! Wait- what about Mira?!

What is his problem? He forgot about Mira as soon as he looked at your face!

How could he even do that?!

"Hey jackass, how does this feel?" You threw a punch at him and his balance seemed to disappear for a second before he gained it back again. He had to wipe the blood dripping from his nose.

Fuck! How strong were you?!

"Stop being a prick and maybe your friend over there might actually like you." You glared at him.

Mira blushed before dragging Zack away. Mad at him for embarrassing her in front of you.

"Hi! Are you okay?" you smiled towards Daniel who blushed.

'Whoever did his haircut deserves to go to hell immediately.'

"Yes I'm fine.." He mumbled not looking up at you, scared that you might not be as kind as you were letting on.

Pretty girls- wait classifying you as a pretty girl wasn't enough... A goddess would be more fitting.

"Mhm! And be more careful! What if I wasn't here!" You frowned a bit, enjoying his shy act.

"Oh! Uh-" He stammered and turned away.

"Also go get your haircut fixed. You look like a punk..."

"Ehh?" Daniel instinctively went out to touch his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 135 20
𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 �...
1K 35 16
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 ↳ Just a fun little something because I'm bored as fuck. I hope you enjoy t...
1.2K 68 13
જ⁀➴ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖...
179 19 20
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʟᴜɴᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ, ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ, ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴇᴛᴄ ʟᴜɴᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪᴍɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ɪs 18 ᴀɴᴅ ʙ...