♡♡♡

After butting into the one-sided fight with Zack and Daniel, and saving Daniel from humiliation-you continued the walk onto J Highschool

Once you made it you gasped at the size of it. The manhwa didn't exaggerate the size of it enough!

Once you made it to the front office (after many wrong turns) you asked if they were allowing new transfer students.

"Oh! You're looking to transfer? Do you have your scripts?" The lady smiled up at you, stopping the clacking on her keyboard.

"I actually don't have them.."

You felt stupid, how could you have possibly forgotten that you needed documents?!

And what were you thinking? You were just going to jump yourself into the main plot just like that??

You felt the anxiety broiling inside of you as you fought the urge to bite at your lips.

"Oh.. well that's fine! Just need your last name and first name sweetie." The woman's smile never left as she looked at you expectantly.

You uttered out your name and she typed it up.

"Hmm, it seems we have your scripts already from your old school... strange I don't remember seeing this..."

The woman closely examined the script, reading everything and leaving you looking around the lobby.

"Well what course would you like to take? I'm not sure if you've heard all of the courses we offer, so would you like a quick rundown of them all?"

You simply shook your head, "No ma'am I've already done some research on my own."

"Great! Which course would you like to take?"

You didn't even think before speaking

"Is the Burn Knuckles an option?"

The woman laughed a bit, "Out of all of our courses you would like that one? Hmm, I don't think you'd like it there... most members are brutes and they look up to one of the member. I almost think it's a cult sometimes," She sighed and shook her head.

"What about our Beauty department? I think you would fit in!"

'Beauty department? I don't know any members other than Eli I think..'

"No ma'am, I'll take the Fashion department instead!" You nodded at your decision.

"Oh really? That class has another new transfer too... What size uniform would you be needing? You'll be starting tomorrow!" She stood up and awaited your answer.

You told her your size and she went towards the back and came back with a box.

"Here's your uniform, and your schedule is inside!" She placed the box on the countertop separating the two of you, to which you took happily.