Arrogant Mafia and Baby Boss

By sweetkitten17

this story revolves around two individuals...who are very different from each other one who believe in kindne... More

characters
chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter - 10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 19
chapter - 20
chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter - 25
chapter - 26
Thank you
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter - 39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41
chapter - 42
chapter - 43
chapter - 44 🔞

chapter - 29

1.3K 85 16
By sweetkitten17

⛄🎄Marry Christmas🎄⛄

I wrote this chapter last night to give you all a small gift please forgive me for my spelling and grammar mistake, i didn't have time to go through again...

Hope you like this chapter

Enjoy reading!!!
_______________________________________

Flashback

When the gulf received the call from an unknown number but somewhere he knew who was calling him, as he has some kind of hunch that he knows the person who is calling him...

Conservation

??? :- Mr Gulf Kanawut

Gulf :- yes, who's that

??? :- 'smirk' does it matter to know who I'm

Gulf :- hmm, interesting, what do you want

??? :- i know your secret

Gulf :- ohh which one 'in sassy tone'

??? :- ohh don't play smart

Gulf :- what if i want to play smartly

??? :- whatever, your lost, listen to me... 'in irritated tone'

Gulf :- listening... 'mockingly'

??? :- 'rolled eyes on gulf behaviour and getting irritate'  if you want keep your secret safe from everyone especially from Mr Suppasit, then come meet me  tomorrow at XXX place alone, don't dare to play smart with me otherwise your dear brother and your dearest mew will suffer the consequences... 'with evil smirk'

Gulf :- 'angrily' don't you dare to drag them in this bullshit otherwise i will show you hell on earth...

??? :- ohh my god you still have guts... 'getting annoyed'

Gulf :- try me...

??? :- whatever, i will text you time tomorrow...

Call ended

Gulf sighed after the call while smirking evilly as he was damn sure something like this was going to happen soon, so he already had a plan to deal with that so called unknown person, he looked at his phone which was still in his hand and made a call...

Flashback ended

Gulf :- I'm done, see you guys in the morning... 'yawn'

After the gulf left the dining area mew was getting impatient to know what exactly was going on with his baby as if he knew something dangerous is coming in his baby...

Mew :- I'm not having good vibes... 'worriedly'

Saint :- same here phi, gulf never left me out when there is any kind of emergency meeting held... 'said in concerned tone'

Win :- i don't know but after that call phi act differently and suddenly meeting... 'in tensed tone'

Saint :- exactly he always discusses with me before holding any meeting...

Mew :- bunny is right there is something behind the call...

Win :- maybe

Mew :- 'sighed' i didn't want to do this but i don't have any other option left, we don't have time... 'worriedly'

Bright :- what are you planning to do phi...

Mew :- listen to me carefully and don't interrupt in between so firstly, zee i want you upload a tracking device in gulf's phone...

Zee :- will do tonight, very easy for me... 'proud smile'

Mew :- secondly, bright i want you to trace the last caller who called the gulf and get all the information about his calls and text in the last 48 hours... 'in strick tone'

Bright :- i will but i need his details and I'm not wrong there must be some security settings on his number to go through further...

Win :- i will help you with it and know all the codes... 'proudly'

Mew :- saint i want to get all the information regarding tomorrow's meeting, I'm damn sure there is no meeting scheduled for tomorrow...

Saint :- ok will take care of it...

Mew :- don't let my baby doubt anything or you guys especially saint, he is smart if my baby gets to know anything he will get alert and i don't want that...

Win :- i will also talk to p'gun to increase phi's security...

Saint :- no we can't win, it's risky what if p'gun talks to the gulf about this and he gets alert...

Zee :- then in that case i will make sure of his safety and personally keep an eye on the gulf...

Mew :- hmm that's good but be careful my baby is smarter than others, if he slightly comes to know anything then he will change his plan... 'proudly smirking'

Brightwin/zeesaint :- whipped

Mew :- of course I'm only for my baby...

On the other side at the same time

After returning from the dinner, the gulf immediately called the gun to discuss their plan, yes after the blackmail call gulf called the gun to get all the information regarding the number and the place where he has to go tomorrow...

Conversation

Gulf :- got anything

Gun :- you are right nong, about that number...

Gulf :- i knew it, they will do something like that only...

Gun :- how do you know and what the secret they are talking about...

Gulf :- 'sigh' few days back mew confess his feelings and accidently i told him mine but immediately refused what I said to him...

Gun :- ok but nong, what is the problem, why did you refuse, why didn't you express yourself...

Gulf :- i can't phi and you know why and exactly when I'm completely broken and telling my reason while crying my heart out infront of win and saint, someone listens to everything I don't know how much but that person knows about my condition...

Gun :- you think that person is

Gulf :- firstly I'm not sure about that person that's why i told you to keep an eye and track their actions but today when i received a call  from unknown number my hunch were come right...

Gun :- so are you going to meet that person tomorrow...

Gulf :- of course phi, i will teach that person a good lesson that what will happen when you dare to cross Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong or lay a finger on his love one's...

Gun :- I'm with you nong and everything is ready as you want don't worry we already secured that place and will wait for your signal...

Gulf :- thank you p'gun

Gun :- anything for you kana...

Call ended

Exactly after the gulf ended the call mew entered inside the room gulf suddenly looked at mew with a worried face as if he listened to the conversation but immediately clam himself not knowing the fact that mew already heard everything from the other side of the door whereas mew already put on poker face while controlling his anger...

Gulf :- 'with innocent face' you come mew, let's sleep tomorrow is very busy day for me...

Mew :- what are you hiding gulf... 'in authoritative tone'

Gulf :- 'gupled' nothing what will I hid,  everything is fine... 'stuttering'

Mew :- as i believe you... 'sarcastically'

Gulf :- your wish... 'stren voice while getting frustrated'

Mew :- 'sighed' I'm asking you last time gulf what are you hiding from me, from us... 'while controlling his anger'

Gulf :- 'calmly' mew nothing is there to worry about, everything is fine just trust me... 'said softly while holding mew's hand

Mew :- baby i trust you but when it comes to you i can't think positively, I'm not having a good feeling about tomorrow's meeting, can you please cancel... 'said sincerely'

Gulf :- 'smile' work is work, i can't cancel it but what i can do is to assure you i will be fine and return back to you...

Mew immediately hugs his baby boss as he is scared to lose him if he lets it go, he is now sure that his baby is facing something dangerous but he also believes in his baby boss capacity what he can do....

The next morning the gulf is all ready to go to work and the meeting time with the caller is in the evening whereas mew, bright are ready to go for their office whereas saint win told gulf that they are not coming with him as they have to go shopping and zee is all ready to keep an eyes on gulf as his shadow...

On the other side

Backmailer is all ready in action as they are sure as the game is on there side...

BM (caller):- it's a show time...

??? (The one who is helping):- yes, everything as we planned...

BM :- let's go then...

??? :- wait and think again, are you sure you want to do this, if anyone for to now we are dead...

BM :- hmm, my plan is foolproof, there are no loop holes and there is no one who dare to go against you...

??? :- what if Mr 'got interested'

BM :- no chance that's i asked for your help...

??? :- as you say, I'm always with you...

BM :- i don't want any mistake...

??? :- don't worry everything is set, no one going to doubt on us...

BM :- as i care, the only thing i care about is gulf...

You are going to die Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong

_______________________________________

Hope you  like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
159K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
120K 2.2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...