I Want Her

By GossamerPink_0

GossamerPink presents: Vivan Chaudhry, who is a moon in the dark sky. Shining as brightly as he can. The one... More

Intro
Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#23

44 2 0
By GossamerPink_0

" If it's make you happy, then do it. Don't think about its consequences, cause consequences are always there to hold you back "

~ Vivan ~

I don't even know what I did wrong that I have to listen to all of them. Like all of them?

" Aarna, if he does anything just give me a text or call, I am going to come all the way to the penthouse and will knock some sense into his brain "

Wah ji wah, I haven't done anything and here I am getting threats. Nai nai mujhe Jail ke piche hi dal de. I looked at Chachi whose face is still puffed because of anger.

She doesn't want us to go. Like I am going to listen to her. I respect chachi alot but agar me yaha raha na, toh yeh log mera jina haram kar denghe.

Kritika bhabhi was consoling Aarna, as she tried to lift her mood. Sahi hai. Meri biwi hi mere sath chalne me 100 bar soch chuki hai.

From yesterday, all Aarna did was asking. She asked me how many minutes does it take from penthouse to come to main house by walking? Yeh bhi koi sawal hai? What will she do alone in the penthouse? Does I have a cook? Is there any lizard? Do I have wifi? Do I have Netflix's subscription?

She walked towards me with small steps as she stood beside me. Cute toh hai. Ranbir bhai patted my back as Aryan bhai was busy with little Aarhan.

" Thode aur din ruk jate, itni kya jaldi hai? "

Bhabhi jaldi hi toh hai. Once again, Aarna hugged all of them, she backed away after telling them to meet her at the penthouse. I held her wrist as we walked out towards our car.

Settling in, I looked back to see if anything is missing. Back seat was full of gifts. I don't know who gifted so many things.

I looked back at Aarna who clearly is upset. I sighed as I took her hand in mine, caressing it's back with my thumb. " Pari don't be upset, we will come here frequently okay? "

She didn't reply me as she tried to free her hand from my hold. Abe yarr, kyu? " Chode "

Gajab biwi hai meri, abhi tak ache se pakda nai hai isko chodne ki jaldi hai. " I didn't marry you to let go "

I wanted to be frank with her. I wanted her to know, that whenever I looked at her, all I can see is star. She's not a moon or a moonlight. She's a star. It was not love at first sight but it surely was everything at first sight.

I started the the car, as I keep glancing at her. Time to time. Her black hair were in a ponytail. She was looking out of window. Is she ignoring me? Wow. Gajab.

Reaching the penthouse I quickly parked the car, as I opened the door for Aarna. Expecting her to take my hand but she just walked away. Biwi kam zeher jyada lag rahi hai filhal toh. Pari se Zeher change kar deta hu.

Telling on of the bhaiya to keep the things in the house I made my way towards the biwi of mine, who was sitting on the sofa eating chips.

" Where did you find it? "

She pointed her hand towards Ramisha aunty. Did cat caught her tongue? I glared her as I took the chips packet from her. No chips for you, if she didn't talk to me nicely then chips can go to my stomach.

" Are, give me my chips back "

Like I would. I continued to glare, as she finally gave up and stood up on the sofa. She tried to get the chips but I took them far away, from her reach.

" Fine take it "

I didn't expect her to give up, that too this early. She was about ot sit down, once again, but before that I held her by her waist. I looked into her eyes, as my other hand automatically left the chips packet, that fell on the floor and reached to stroke her hair.

" What happened? Why are you angry hmm? "

She shook her head in no as she placed her hand on my chest trying to push me away. " Are? Why are you pushing me? "

She looked up to me as she pinched my cheeks. What the hell biwi? " Ramisha aunty is in the kitchen, so leave me before she see us okay? "

She patted my cheek as she get away from me once again sitting on the sofa. I sighed as I decided to go to my study. Cause certainly someone doesn't wants to give me attention. It's our marriage's first day and this biwi of mine is being monjulika.

I decided to be here in the study, but now I want to go and see what is she doing. Should I go? Is she looking for me? Vivan, calm down bro, calm down.

Focus on the files that are left to sign. Yes, focus on that. FOCUS ON THAT VIVAN CHAUDHRY.

~.~

I looked at the clock as I shook my left. It's been 2 hour, what is she donig from past 2 hour? Is she still sitting and watching television?

I stood up, as I made my way in the living room. There is no one- oh there she is. Did she just fall asleep? She could have slept in the bedroom. Gadhe, tune bataya tha usko bedroom?

I sat on the stool near the sofa, as I looked at her face. There were few pimples on her cheek bone, which made that spot red. Few strands of hair where covering her face. She is just like others, normal. But she sure is Gorgeous in my eyes.

I know she despite me, but I can't help, when I know she's there, near me. I can't help but to reach her. Taking out a thin blanket from the cupboard of the guest room, I covered her with it.

Now what should I do?

........

~ Third person's p.o.v ~

" I swear Andrew, I am going to kill your friend, tell him to stay away from my friend. "

" What do you mean tell him to stay away, she's his wife. "

" I don't care, tell him to stay away "

" Oh please, what should I tell him, ' that bro do not go near your wife cause her friend doesn't want you to be near her ' are you stupid? "

" You're the stupid- "

" What is happening here? "

Aarna rubbed her eyes as she saw, her friend who was glaring at something. She moved her head to her right side, finding Vivan's messy hair there. She sat down as she looked at Vivan, who was sleeping while sitting on the stool.

' Won't his back hurt in that position? '

She looked back to the couple as she stood up making her way towards the dining area and telling them to follow her. How did they even come here?

" What happened? "

" She wanted to meet you " Falak glared at Andrew as she sat down next to Aarna. " Are you okay? " Aarna nodded her head as she smiled. " Everything is fine, we just moved in here. And I just took a nap "

Falak nodded her head as she pointed towards the sofa. " Did he do something ? If he did then I am going smack his face with my heels "

" No, he didn't do anything. You can keep you heels safe for the next time. By the way do you want something? Coffee? Tea? "

" No no, it's okay. "

Aarna nodded her head as she eyed Andrew who was zoned out. " Andrew take a seat "

" Ah yeah "

" By the way, why did you bought that saree's? I told you not to. I already have many "

" But they are dull color's "

Aarna stopped abruptly as she gulped the saliva she nodded her head. She didn't like dull color's. But she wore that. She had too. She had no choice. She didn't have any choice in past not in present.

" What are you doing here? "

Aarna flinched as she looked at Vivan who just woke up form his nap. Sitting beside Aarna he glared at her. ' Ab kya kiya maine? '

" Unfortunately Jija ho mere, ana padha dekhne, kya pata Aarna ko kha gaye ho toh? "

Falak glared at Vivan as he rolled his eyes. Is he in his sassy mood?

" Aarna, please make me a cup of tea. "

Nodding her head she went towards the kitchen, not wanting to experience his sassy side. If he was in his normal mood she would have Denied him, but right now. He can surely eat her alive if she said something.

" Sali sahiba, chinta na kare. Aarna meri biwi hai, so chill okay? "

Falak rolled her eyes as she poured a glass of water as she pushed it towards Vivan. " Shadi se pehle chill karne diya, ab kya chill karu "

How he wished he can just throw draggers with his eyes.

" Drink water, it might help you get that anger down "

" Andrew how are you keeping up with her? "

Falak raised her eyebrow as she took the glass that she just pushed towards him and drank the water.

" It's none of your business. "

" Wahi, it's none of your business if I eat pari alive or not, cause now she's my wife. Even if you like it or not, she's going to stay by my side. "

Vivan poured the water in another glass and pushed it towards Falak. Vivan heard Aarna's payal's voice as he smiled sweetly towards her. Which was obviously filled with evilness.

" Here take water Falak, you might be feeling thirsty "

" Here " Aarna handed the cup of tea to Vivan as she sat down beside her. She looked at Falak who had an angry look. ' isko kya hua? '

" Are, Falak is not feeling well, right Andrew? "

Andrew looked between Falak and Vivan as he nodded his head awkwardly. Poor man doesn't know it's going to be his last day on earth cause Falak is ready to kill him.

" Do you want something? Let me bring some medicine. I have in my bags, that will help you "

Falak shook her head in no as she held Aarna's hand. " Nothing happened. So chill. And yeah we will be get going, I have work in the company. You are joining from next week right? "

Aarna nodded her head as she escorted both Falak and Andrew to the door with Vivan in the back. Saying the last goodbye Aarna turned back, towards her Husband who was looking at her.

" What? "

Vivan didn't say anything, as he leaned towards Aarna pressing his lips on her cheek. When he leaned back Aarna looked at him like she just saw a lizard. Rubbing her cheek with her palm she glared at Vivan, who glared back to her.

" Why are you rubbing the spot I just kissed? "

' Bada besharam insan hai yeh toh '

_________________________________________

Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
76.9K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
9.8K 395 9
Aahan , Darsh and Shrey Shekhawat Defination of Perfection. They are kings of Rajasthan. King of under world and top leading billionaires. Girls dies...
64.3K 2.8K 30
" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face. I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...