THE MAFIA'S LAWYER |βœ”οΈ

By Alhexandria22

COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few fri... More

Author's Note!
β˜†1β˜† A bad headache...
β˜†2β˜† Bitchy Boss & lovely best friends
β˜† 3β˜† blackmail, defiance & taming
β˜†4β˜† grandma Miley
β˜†5β˜† force+defiance
β˜†6β˜† Black Blood Pool
β˜†7β˜† success & goodbyes
β˜†8β˜† Bears
β˜†9β˜† winter holidays
β˜†10β˜† #philophobia
β˜†11β˜† Food fights
β˜†12β˜† Christmas kisses
β˜†13β˜† family dinner; detested guest
β˜†14β˜† New Years
β˜†15β˜† Advice and Court Sessions
β˜†17β˜† Street Racers & Demons
β˜†17β˜† Daddy in The protective role #baby
β˜†18β˜† glass not milk
β˜†19β˜† friends,protection & trust building
β˜†20β˜† The forehead kiss
β˜†21β˜† Ryxel's other family
β˜†22β˜† Oppressed
β˜†23β˜† A compromise
β˜†24β˜† A visitor for the bored lass at home
β˜†25β˜† Work again
β˜†26β˜† late returns...
β˜†27β˜† Family is never toxic
β˜†28β˜† A little help wouldn't...
β˜†29β˜† Kitten
β˜†30β˜† Trouble with the names!
β˜†31β˜† new keepers, foods and languages
β˜†32β˜† secretive best friends
β˜†33β˜† vanilla
β˜†34β˜†birthday & reunion celebrations
β˜†35β˜† Vixen- Devil
β˜†36β˜†Back home
β˜†37β˜† Flatter me till I shutter!
β˜†38β˜† safe place
β˜†39β˜† Who was she?
β˜†40β˜† Treacherous bitch
β˜†41β˜† drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)
β˜†42β˜† a dirty game of touching #philophobia
β˜†43β˜† bad at love
β˜†44β˜† unavailable
β˜†45β˜† Liam and Karmale!
β˜†47β˜† the agreement against betrayal
β˜†48β˜† Blinding lights~ final chapter!

β˜†46β˜† the devil doesn't want you!

623 13 3
By Alhexandria22

Karmale walked out after aunt Katylyn and Liam followed. Karmale was stunned for a moment when she looked around. The enormous gardens were surrounded by hefty armed men. Liam noticed and whispered to her.

"For protection, Cream. No harm at all." She gave him a tight lipped smile and they continued to walk to the table that had been laid out for them.

"Sit down next to me dear. " Aunt Katylyn asked Karmale who politely smiled and took the seat at her right.

"Aunt that's my spot. Always." Liam was whining.

"Oh. I could shift, Liam." Karmale was apologetic.

"Got you!" He laughed.

"Liam!" Karmale smiled playfully.

"It's Ryxel's. " Liam whispered as he sat down next to her. Karmale didn't dare look up. She could tell Ryxel was already piercing into her flesh with his glare.

"Take this seat, Ryxel." Aunt Katylyn pointed to her left. Ryxel eyed Liam as he settled down. He wanted his seat but he didn't dare say it and there was no way he was going to turn down his aunt's polite offer. He smiled and took the seat. It was a round table so he was opposite Karmale. Her discomfort grew. She started to organise her already organised straps of the dress. She started to regret why she had put on an open arm dress. It was a free dress but she was pulling it down like it was a skimpy one. She was clearly not settled. Ryxel was unnerving her which was not the case with aunt Katylyn. It was supposed to be the vice versa but what to do? Ryxel could not stop looking.

"Are you okay, dear?" Aunt Katylyn noticed.

"Yes- yes i am, aunt Katylyn. " Karmale smiled as she scratched at her neck.

"Are you?" Ryxel found himself asking.

"What's wrong, Cream?" Even Liam was concerned.

"Nothing." She smiled but her face was growing pale.

"You're growing pale, Cream! You're sure? You're okay?" Liam was inquiring.

"She's cold."Ryxel placed his jacket over her shoulders.

"Thank you. " Karmale's eyes followed Ryxel back to his seat. She was honestly grateful. Ryxel covering her up eased her out. He also stopped staring like a preying creature. It got better as they started to eat. His attention was fully in his plate. It was now Karmale stealing glances at him. Liam soon drew her attention.

"Cream! Ahhhh-" he was holding out food to her and urging her to open her mouth.

"No please. " she declined.

"I want to prove you wrong. Try it. I told you mayonnaise tastes good on sausages too and not just frankfurters. Try it please. " Liam was insisting. Karmale had given in when Ryxel intervened.

"Behave Liam."

"Sorry." Liam mouthed and turned back to his food.

The rest of the meal was quiet but Liam being Liam, he started to crack jokes and evoke rings of laughter that enveloped the field.

"Trust me, Cream! They are all good people." Liam repeated when he caught Karmale looking around.

"I bet." She smiled, "the number though? Numerous! Is something up?"

"Barely! Safety is simply paramount here. It's number one priority."

"I understand. " they went back to their meal but she wasn't utterly convinced. Back at Ryxel's place, all he preached about was security and there weren't as many people as she was seeing now. Something was surely amiss. Or so she suspected.

"Come with me, Liam. " Ryxel called to Liam who was getting up to follow Karmale who was leaving with aunt Katylyn.

"Okay, brother. " Liam was not happy about the idea.

In the study, Ryxel stood by the window and Liam was closely behind him. For a moment, Ryxel was silent. Liam then knew. It was what he dreaded the most. His judgement day. It had come. He was going to be reprimanded thoroughly.

"I am very sorry, brother. I promise-" he was quick to apologise.

"Let me speak Liam." Ryxel interjected. Liam bowed his head.

"Immature decisions will cost us dearly, Liam. Dearly!" Ryxel's voice was calm but he stressed every word he said, "if i made decisions that way Liam Black, this empire would long be down. It would have crumbled to my feet. We would have nothing. Not even our lives. We would be extinct. Dead men!" Ryxel paused and placed his hands in his pockets. He sighed.

"Look up, Liam Black. When i speak to you, you look at my face." Liam obeyed.

"I did forbid anyone from leaving this house. You in particular. I banned all your movements. Those lousy parties and all that shit! I particularly asked you not to go out of town. Where you deaf when i spoke?" Ryxel's tone was rising gradually. With each word that left his mouth, his tone rose. Liam bowed his head again, "Head up!" Liam obeyed. There was fear in his eyes.

"I saw you leave and you must have seen me too. Didn't you think to retrieve, Liam Black? You clearly have no manners anymore for you were leaving already because i wasn't here. Do you want me to watch over you like a sitter? Are we going back to that again? Those were fun days though." Ryxel chuckled at the end in reminiscence.

"You need to behave better Liam." He abruptly grabbed him by his upper arms. He didn't impact any force nevertheless.

"Let this be the last time i say something and you go against it because that is equivalent to betrayal. You hear me?"

"Respond!" Ryxel looked him in the eyes. His gaze was demanding but tranquil.

"I hear you, brother. " Liam lowly responded. Ryxel cupped him by the neck and pulled him in for a hug.

"It's a tricky one this time, Liam. Be smart!" Ryxel warned.

"Please may i come in?" Karmale knocked at  the ajar door.

"Yeah, please." Ryxel confirmed.

"Give us a minute, Liam!"

"Sure!" Liam nodded and left without saying a word more.

"Yes, Karmale. "

"Umm...Ryxel, I'm really sorry about yesterday. " Karmale's fingers lightly tapped on her hips anxiously. Ryxel was taken aback by the apology. He thought he had heard wrongly. At least it would not be Karmale.

"Excuse me!"

"I'm really sorry. I know what Liam and i did was stupid and risky but i honestly didn't know then."

"Do you perhaps know now?" Ryxel rose an eyebrow. 

"No, i don't. I had come to inquire."

"I've heard your apology.  Please leave, Karmale. "

"What?" Karmale whispered in disbelief. 

"Please get out." Ryxel walked over to his table and took a seat. Karmale turned towards the door but didn't move much. Ryxel was doing something on his laptop already. 

"Ryxel!" He looked up at her.

"You're just gonna give me silent treatment?" She tried. He plainly looked at her and resumed his work, "it's not fair because you're not doing the same with Liam." She mastered up her confidence.

"Are you Liam now?" Ryxel calmly asked.

"No."

"Good. Please leave. "

"I insist. " she took a seat, "What's going on Ryxel? Why do you have all these men around this place? Is someone after you? I mean that's pretty much expected but...?"

"Hmmn!" Ryxel sighed, "Yeah, someone's after me and it's more definite this time. They are after my everything. "

"Everything. " Karmale re-echoed.

"Everything. My family, you, my possessions and i."

"Oh!"

"Yeah. That will be all. The door?" Karmale didn't say anything to that. She instead reached for Ryxel's hand at the table. She touched his arm. He looked at her and she looked right back in his eyes.

"Please let me help you, Ryxel."

"Hmmn. And how are you going to do that, Karmale?"

"I can do something...much actually. Don't you trust your training? Does it have glitches?" Ryxel shook his head. 

"I'm not putting you up as a risk, Karmale. Forget that. Welcome home. Feel at home.  I don't want you to leave this house unless i permit it. Get out and settle in. Discussion closed."

"I work for you, Sir. I have obligations towards you. I want to fulfil them." Karma insisted.

"Right after this, you'll do as you please.  This is mine to handle."

"I want to help Ryxel. I want to. And before that, i want to pledge my loyalty to you." Ryxel was silent, "i want to take the oath of the Mafia." He looked at her. Was she sure? He thought to himself.  What she was asking was like making a deal with the devil.

"And i...i want to give in. I want to succumb to your word of command, Sir. " it was definitely not Karmale speaking.

"Hmmn. Say everything again.  For clarity's sake, Karmale Hale Kane and it will be a sealed deal.  We don't need paper work."

"I pledge my loyalty to you, Ryxel Grande Black and the American Blood Pool Mafia. Your word is my obligation to fulfil." Karmale looked him in the eye. Her gaze was never flinching. 

"Hmmn. It's life or death.  Do you accept Karmale Hale Kane?"

"I accept."

"You never leave! Never!"

"I accept."

"Come with me, Karmale." Ryxel stood up and Karmale did as well, "Change your clothes and come with me."

"Sure, Sir."

"Ryxel, where are you going?" Liam asked as he saw Karmale joining Ryxel in a pair of jeans now.

"What's wrong, Liam?" Ryxel frowned.

"Why are you taking Cream with you? I'm going to be bored by myself. "

"Get in Karmale." Ryxel said to her and then to Liam, "Is she a toy?"

"No, brother but being in this house alone-"

"Aunt Katylyn?"

"Ryxel-" Liam whinned.

"She's around." Ryxel informed him.

"I know but she's too busy."

"Not for you. Try her." Ryxel said and made for the car.

"Ryxel i miss the fresh air." Liam was begging.

"Take a walk in the gardens. Sit there.  It's an ambience with fresh air."

"I miss outside, Ryxel."

"You were just out yesterday, Liam."

"I want to come with you guys, Ryxel.  Please!"

"No. Stay at home. "

"I'm going to be bored Ryxel. "

"Go and practice your shooting. "

"Please Ryxel.  I'm going to cry." Ryxel laughed.

"It feels good to bully you. It's been a while. Get your jacket and come. " Ryxel laughed again.

"Ryxel let me just come before you change your mind. "

"I said get your jacket, Liam."

"Okay one minute. Please don't leave me." Liam dashed into the house.

"May i drive?" Liam asked just as he got back.

"Back seat, mister." Ryxel got into the car.

"Ryxel-"

"Be grateful. At least you're not staying. " Ryxel started the engine. Liam jumped in.

_

_

At Ryxel's headquarters, Karmale took the Mafia oath once again. With blood this time. It was a tie. Liam was worried the whole time and kept on pastering Ryxel not to let her do it.

"She wants it, Liam. So stop being a baby about it."

"She'll never be happy, Ryxel."

"At least she'll be content." Ryxel walked away.

"Don't let her do it, Ryxel.  She doesn't know  a thing. " Liam insisted.

"She's already trapped Liam. She has been trapped already.  It has been for a while now. Don't you get it that from the time she accepted to take your case in court she was trapped? So stopping her is pointless, Liam. It's like she is accepting her fate by doing this. It's best for her and everyone else.  All we need is team work. Not someone to fight with yet she is one of us."

"She'll never be happy, bro."

"Shut up, Liam. Are you some sort of foreteller that you know her fate? You keep saying that over and over again. Karmale is going to be okay."

"Ryxel-"

"Please stop it, Liam. Today is not about you. I'm fed up of this." Ryxel walked towards Karmale and stood besides her.

"I'm done, Ryxel. Sorry Sir!" Karmale corrected.

"You're officially one of us, Karmale Hale Kane. " they had a hand shake.

"Proud one." She smiled and he smiled back.

"Please help her, Leo. Get her wound dressed. " Ryxel instructed.

"Yes, Sir. "

Ryxel left for his office with Liam hot on his heels.

"Ryxel-"

"Sit down and be quiet or stay out. Don't give me that happiness shit again. "

"See Ryxel.  You brought it up again yourself.  You also acknowledge what i am saying. And i knew you understood me. You were simply in denial because you like Karmale. "

"That's not the point Liam. You're missing something. "

"I'm not missing a thing.  She will never be happy, Ryxel. "

"Have you been unhappy all your life Liam?" Ryxel asked in anguish. 

"No. That's not what i mean Ryxel. I-"

"What do you mean then?"

"I promise I'm not ungrateful Ryxel.  I am happy."

"What's your definition of happy, Liam?"

"I have you, aunt Katylyn. What would make me happier, Ryxel? And we have a beautiful lawyer in our house." Liam teased  only for Ryxel to glare at him, "I'm sorry i mean Miss Karmale, Cream, my friend. " there was silence for a while, "That's enough for me, Ryxel. And maybe my paties. The ones you called lousy."

"Have you suffered, Liam? Do you even know what suffering defines?"

"Umm...Ryxel-"

"So stop talking about things you're ignorant about. First acquire knowledge and then speak. Unhappiness is suffering.  Karmale is not going to suffer. She has me. She has you, aunt Katylyn and everyone.  She has us. So it's up to you to let her down." Ryxel resigned.

"I'm sorry, bro."

"Hmmn. Liam. I'm not going to let that woman go. At any costs. Gladly she took the oath. So she's mine to keep. It sounds selfish but besides my family, she is brings me contentment. When I'm content I'm happy.  Karmale gives me that feeling. I'm not letting her go. I'll never give her that option. I want her. To keep, save and tame. I've wanted her for long enough.  Now i have her. I'm not ridding myself of an opportunity.  I'm not that stupid. Hmmn. You're finally mine Karmale. Your days of defiance are done. I told you. I told you you would come to me in submission.  On your own." Ryxel smirked diabolically and chuckled darkly, "You walked straight into the devil's den and you thought you would just leave? How smart!" Ryxel chuckled again." Ryxel's inner thoughts re-echoed like a teaser.

"Ryxel! Ryxel!" Liam called him but it was inaudible.  He had long been enclosed in his own head.

"Go and check on your friend, Liam." Ryxel said dismissively.

"Okay, bro."

"Take her home. Let someone escort the two of you. "

_

_

It was a dark night. The aura was of fright.  The wind blew with fearful screams. The lights were dim everywhere but a pair of eyes watched keenly and brightly. They studied the whole scene.  They were full of fear but fierce enough to watch on.

Ryxel was at the scene. He's hands were gloved as he grabbed a pregnant woman by the chin. Whatever he said was not clear.  All the woman did was shiver on the chair she had been tied to.  Ryxel's hand withdrew from her face reluctantly. A pair of kids came an clung to the woman just as Ryxel left the small house.

"Don't tie her up again! Her condition is deplorable and critical. "

"We've not been tying her up, boss. We only did it yesterday when she made for a run."

"I understand but I've make certain things clear to her. She won't be pulling any of those stunts again."

"Okay, boss."

"Treat her and her children like human beings. And no man is to hit her. No man!"

"But sir-"

"I'm being very clear. Very. Give her food and all sorts of basic assistance and her children too. She'll soon say what she knows. It won't be long."

"Yes, boss!" The man nodded.

"Hushhhh." Ryxel said lowly. And the man went silent. Ryxel's prey eyes looked around.

"Someone's breathing on foreign land. Get them." The man nodded and left with other men. Ryxel never went anywhere out numbered. It was too risky.

His men surrounded the plot. It didn't take long and they were presenting the intruder before Ryxel. It wasn't a new face. That was even more shocking.

"Oh! Old acquaintance!" Ryxel frowned.

"Let me go!" She spoke with confidence as if certain that Ryxel wouldn't hurt her. After all old acquaintances and now she had something against him.

"Hmmn. Desperate and helpless." One of the men mocked and all the rest laughed. Ryxel couldn't help it but smirk. It was so true. 

"Look at your life, Riella." Ryxel hummed, "Snooping around. Getting involved in dirty business.  Dirty and dark secrets. What should i do with you?"

"Let's go with her. I know someone who may know. "

"Boss keeping her is prolonging a problem. She'll spill what she has seen."

"And who will believe her? She's in a desperate situation herself. She can't taint someone else. She's tainted herself. Bring her." Ryxel walked to his vehicle.

-

-

"Ryxel. " Karmale called just as he walked in.

"It's past your bedtime. Why are you still up?"

"You didn't ask me to come with you, why?" Karmale asked ignoring his question.

"Let's talk tomorrow. " he dismissed her. 

"Okay, Sir. " she wanted to press further but she knew better.

"Good night, Ryxel. "

"Sleep tight, Caramel." Ryxel said in an exhausted voice.

"Mmmhmmn?" Karmale found herself asking. 

"Go to bed, Caramel." He had no idea she was loving the Caramel.

"Can i get you something to eat, Ryxel?"

"Bed, Caramel. "

"You're sure?"

"Very sure, Caramel. "

"Please." She was going to press on as long as he called her Caramel. 

"Go to bed woman."

"Fine just call me Caramel.  One more time. " Karmale boldly said.

"Oh my-" Ryxel laughed after the realisation hit him, "Come here, Caramel. " he called and she went to him.

"Yeah." Her lower lip toyed in between her teeth.

"Hmmn." Ryxel looked down on her lips. He hesistated before he kissed her cheek.

"Go to bed-" Karmale waited for him to continue or finish the statement.

"Finish." She calmly requested. 

"Go to bed Karmale. We have a lot of work tomorrow. I want you up by 4:00am."

"What?" Karmale was disillusioned.  She started to regret why she hadn't listened the moment he had sent her off to bed.

"Move it." Ryxel dismissed her. She hurriedly went off to catch some beauty sleep.

-

-

Like Ryxel had said Karmale woke up earlier so as to be in the study by 4:00am. She was still sleepy and she kept on stealing naps off her time. She occasionally dozed at her wardrobe, in the bathroom while brushing her teeth. She was forced to run a cold shower in order to awake fully.

When she reached the study it was 3:42am and Ryxel was already there.

"Good morning, Karmale."

"Good-" she was forced to ask, "Did you sleep, Ryxel?" Ryxel had walked in at a half past midnight. And he was up that early. Fully dressed and his face gave off no signs of being sleep deprived. And Karmale literally had swollen eyes and a slight body weakness.

"Are you normal?" Karmale wondered. 

"Excuse me?"

"Um...sorry Good morning, Sir."

"Uh-huh! Sit!" Karmale sat down.

"Read through that. At day break, we'll leave together. " Ryxel received a call and left the study.

"Okay, Sir." Karmale acknowledged but at the back of her mind she knew her brain wouldn't manange. She was going to doze off. She had slept at 1:10am and woke up at 2:50am. It's like she had not slept at all. She had been worried about over sleeping and getting up so late. For the first three minutes, she was writing.  The next she was dozing and the other, her head was on the table.  She was asleep. 

When Ryxel tapped her to wake up, it felt like she had been sleeping for ages but it had been barely ten minutes. 

"Go back to bed, Karmale. " he told her when she woke up.

"Thank you so much." She did not hesitate. She pushed aside the file and walked to the door. She hurrying out when she remembered.

"You should sleep too, Ryxel. " he simply nodded at her concern.  She left.

Ryxel took a stroll in the garden. It wasn't for leisure. He's eyes were looking out for anything unusual. There was none.  Then he walked through the corridors of the house. He eventually retired to his bed.

-

-

At 11:00am, Ryxel sent for Karmale.

"I want you to go with some men to two different locations today. You should be back here by 4:00pm.  With an impressive report. No room for compromises. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Sir."

He passed her a gun over the table, "Be smart." He dismissed her. She nodded and left.

She was leaving the study when Liam saw her. He called her.

"Not now Liam." She rashed upstairs. Liam followed. 

"Can i come with?"

"No please. Ryxel would kill me."

"Please."

"What's your addiction with being outside, Liam?"

"Nothing.  I just want to accompany you."

"Oh okay. Anyway Ryxel didn't say i wouldn't take you. We'll leave together." Karmale got her towel and entered the bathroom. 

"Oh my God! What are you doing here, Liam?" Karmale grabbed her bathrobe for she was only in a towel as Liam turned away.

"I'm so sorry.  I was supposing you would get out dressed.  I am really sorry."

"Please get out. "

"Sorry. " Liam moved out only to be met by Ryxel at the door. He knew even an apology wouldn't make sense. They both just took different paths. 

-

-

Karmale was at the first location early enough. It was a residential building. That was surprising.  She took the lift to the second floor and knocked at the door of a particular room. A man opened and bowed in acknowledgement.

"She's in the other room." The man said to Karmale.

Karmale wanted to ask who it was but she was going to see for herself.  She gasped when she opened the door.

"Ella!" Karmale wanted to reach out to her and hug her and help her out but she refrained.  She looked at her emotionlessly as she slept off tied to the chair.

"Help me! Help me!" Ella woke up screaming as if she had had a bad dream.

"Help me, Karmale?"

"Hey Ella. You escaped from prison?"

"Should it be your business?"

"It is. You're in Ryxel's captivity but at my mercy." Karmale smirked, "how are you even here? It looks foolish. You run out of prison to collide with Ryxel Grande Black?" She scoffed, "You must want a quick death. " she laughed and moved closer to her, "Anyway, you are not good enough for anything we offer. Not even death. " Karmale spat.

"Let me go, Karmale.  Please. "

"I'm going to do exactly that." She smiled with mischief, "but I'll hand you right back to the police. " she dialled the phone.

"That doesn't make you any better than what you're doing.  It's still dirty business." Ella hissed.

"What do you know, Ella?" Karmale asked, "Nothing. "

"I saw Ryxel beat up a pregnant woman to death Karmale.  Is that what you people do for a living?" Karmale stopped for a moment.

"He even shot her to ensure her death. Heartless."

"So that's how you got here?"

"Partly- but Karmale.  Don't you see it? Hmmn. He is using you. This isn't like you. Funny! He will rid himself of you once you lose value. He doesn't want you. His a devil. He would never want you.  Get it into your head. The devil doesn't want you."

"He's going to break you and drop you. You'll be left with no self respect to get up on your own once he's done with you. I don't know why you always choose the wrong men. So unlucky.  Maybe it's their dirty businesses that lure you. You're a typical lawyer after all. So corrupt." Ella wasn't remorseful when she spoke. By the time the police picked her up, Karmale was a hopeless wreck.

"Are you okay, Cream?"

"Yeah." Liam handed her a bottle of water and they drove away.  The two locations weren't after apart. They had reached the other one in no time. Karmale went in and saw a pregnant lady with her children.  She didn't say a word. She called one of the men in charge. 

"Why is she here?"

"She has connections to the attacks we've been receiving and ambushes. She knows a lot but she refuses to speak, miss."

"Okay." Karmale sighed.

"Is she the only pregnant captive our mafia has?"

"At the moment, yes."

"How have you been treating her?

"With decency. Boss gave clear instructions that she is to be catered for like any human being but it seems she is taking advantage of our kindness. We should kill her, miss."

"I'll decide that." Karmale was relieved with what she had heard so far. Ella had lied. Even when she saw the expectant lady, she was in fairly good condition. She was even more relieved.  She walked up to her.

"You look lovely, ma'am. " Karmale addressed her, "but you'll be starving to death before you know it. You and your little ones, will die of starvation. Slowly by slowly you will all shrink to nothingness and then rot away. That baby in your womb will suffocate too. You'll be left with an empty womb. Empty."

"Who are you to pose such threats? Mr. Black said i could have all the care i need." The lady was strong but no doubt Karmale's words had drawn a fear in her eyes.

"Is he your care taker? Does this look like an ante-natal home? Give us a break, woman! Be more reasonable! None of us is patient enough to put up with your nonsense. By the morrow, i can promise you.  None of you will be breathing. Eat your last. " Karmale made for the door.

"Miss-miss?" The woman hesitated in her call. Karmale stopped. 

"Please spare us. I promise. I will speak."

"Well. Start!"

Heart and done!❤🖤

Dedicated to cynevynes
The update is for you boo 😍🤩 only you know how I've done this...thanks for the pressure...😂😂😂i honestly doubt whether i would have updated sooner...xo❤

Nice reading!!!❤🖤

Author

Andria 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 20.4K 79
"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side."
417K 18.3K 50
⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional rollercoaster. Slow burn. (SEQUEL OF DOLORE) ...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

402K 20K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
600K 14.5K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...