Immortals

By GabrielTembo

Immortals book 1 A man, DN made a company and recruited a number of people years after losing his wife and tw... More

Introduction
Immortals Book 1
Immortals Book 1 Second Half
Immortals Book 1 Final Half
Immortals Book 2 and the Deadly Warrior
Immortals Book 2 Second Half
Immortals Book 2 Final Half
Immortals Book 3 The Final Battle
Immortals Book 3 Second Half
Immortals Book 3 Final Half
Immortals book 4 The End Days
Immortals Book 4 Second Half
Immortals Book 4 Third Half
Immortals Book 4 Fourth Half
Immortals Book 4 Fifth Half
Immortals Book 4 Final Half
DEBO
DEBO Second Half
DEBO Third Half
DEBO Final Half
Immortals Book 5 A Whole New World
Immortals Book 5 Second Half
Immortals Book 5 Third Half
Immortals Book 5 Fifth Half
Immortals Book 5 Sixth Half
Immortals Book 5 Final Half
Strongest To Weakest
Characters
IMMORTALS

Immortals Book 5 Fourth Half

5 3 0
By GabrielTembo

GT called the group after he finished making the robotic arm for EK. They all gathered around and wondered how EK was going to be using the arm.

ET: How is this supposed to work?

GT: Well, you see the gun is connected to the arm and leg and once we place the arm and leg on EK, it'll be like his normal hand and leg except its metal

PC: And how do you plan on placing this arm and leg on EK

GT: Well, it's simple, I have to amputate him

PK: What! No, no, no, no. You will not be amputating EK!

EK: What does that even mean?

GT: PK, it's the only way that EK can be useful

EK: Uh, guys! What does that even mean?

PK: You will not be cutting off my brother's arm and leg!

EK: I'm sorry, did you say cut off? Is that what that means?

PK: You just want to see EK in pain because it'll make you happy.

GT: (smiled) Well, hehe, but no.

ML2nd: Well, I think this is EK's choice to make.

PK: EK!

GT: EK!

ET: I say go for it.

PK: ET!

ET: What!? It would be nice to have a robotic arm and leg

GT: (walked towards EK and whispered to his face) If you deny this opportunity, I swear, I'm going to punch your face till all your teeth fall off, break your fingers and make you pick all your teeth with broken fingers then I will burn you alive and follow you in heaven to drag you to hell and kill you again from hell. So, what's it gonna be?

EK: (Exclaims) I will do it!

PK: GT, what did you tell EK?

GT: I told him that it'll be painless.

GT made EK lie down and stretch his hands and legs. GT then tied EK up so that he doesn't move.

EK: This looks interesting. Wait, if I may ask, how are you going to be removing my arm and leg?

GT: (Pulls out his sword) You'll find out soon

EK: (Eyes enlarge in fear) Woah, hold up, y-y-you didn't say you'd use a sword.

PC: What else did you expect, EK?

ML2nd: Don't worry, it'll be quick, you can do it.

EK: You'll are evil. You've been plotting against me from the start. Daddy! Mummy!

PK: Will you shut up EK!

EK: You want me to die. Oh, God. I'ma die, I'ma die. Ooh Lord give me strength.

ET: Can't you just like knock him out, he's beginning to irritate me.

GT: (Smiling evilly) Nah, I want to hear him scream!

PK: GT!

GT: Relax, once I cut off his arm and leg, he will feel the pain, but the moment I insert the metal arm and leg, all pain goes away.

EK: What the hell are you talking about! Insert what. I don't have an entry, I only have an exit. You want to sodomize me. Oh, God. No, no, no.(Cries and screams)

ML2nd: Just get this over with already.

GT lifted his sword as EK was looking at him, scared and sweating. GT then used force and cut off EK's hand. EK screamed in pain and over exaggerated everything. GT then got the metal arm and connected everything required for the arm to be functional. GT did the same with EK's leg and after all that was done, EK's pain immediately went away. GT installed a manual on the arm so that EK would know how to use it.

ML the second then began making the plans for the team as to how they would obtain the chord.

The White House....

DN the first walked into Debo's office and found M there with Debo.

DN1st: Debo! Where are my fighters?

Debo: What the hell are you talking about?

DN1st: PC and ML the second are missing!

M: That cannot be a coincidence. Could this mean the Immortals are back

DN1st: Wh-wh-what are you talking about? The Immortals!? What is that?

Debo: I think it's about time we gave Mr. N his memory.

Debo got the chord and placed it on DN the first's forehead and immediately, DN the first remembered everything that happened. 

DN1st: That was a lot! Why did you erase the part of the memory that knew about the Immortals?

Debo: I have my reasons!

M: And I, have a location on the Immortals. Turns out N didn't wipe their memories.

DN1st: I did everything that needed to be done and I even killed GT and PK as I was changing reality. 

Debo: Hold on? You killed GT and PK while casting the Chordian spell?

DN1st: Yes, I killed them while casting the Chordian spell.

Debo: You idiot! The Immortals are probably getting back the team in order to get the chord and change reality. M, where are they?

M: In a snowy mountain.

Debo: Let's go there. M! carry the gamma radiator gun!

M: Sure thing.

Back at ML's warehouse, the proximity senses picked up motion nearby and the alarm began to ring.

PK: What is that?

ML2nd: It's the proximity senses. It's motion activated and it has detected movement in the open forest down the hill.

ET: Do you have any cameras set up?

ML2nd: As a matter of fact, I do. I set up cameras on almost all the trees.

EK: Well, let's see what we have.

ML the second turned on the monitors and viewed the cameras, and that's when they saw Debo, M and DN the first through the cameras.

GT: How did they find us?

ML2nd: My guess, her!

PC: Me?

ML2nd: Yes, you! I'm guessing Master N planted a tracker in you.

EK: So, what do we do now?

GT: We follow them!

PK: Are you insane? We haven't even prepared for this fight.

GT: This is our only chance to get the Chord! What other choice do we have?

ML2nd: GT is right.

GT: I'm never wrong!

ML2nd: If everything GT and PK have said is true, then this is the only chance we have. We have to fight now!

PC: Like you've got the legs for it!

ML2nd: Excuse me?

ET: Okay! That's enough. We don't want any more fights. Let's just go to the forest and deal with this already.

PK: ET is right and for safety measures. PC, it's best you remain.

PC: What!? Why?

PK: Let ET, EK and I handle this because we don't know what N has on you.

GT: I'm sorry, EK?

EK: You have a problem with me, GT?

GT: Actually, I don't. It's just that, you can't fight.

PK: Guys don't do this now. PC, just let the four of us go.

PC: Fine, fine. Go ahead.

GT, EK, PK and ET quietly walked and hid in the bushes of the forest where they saw Debo, M and DN the second. as EK was hiding, a small insect flew in his nose and made him sneeze, alerting Debo, M and DN the second that they were not alone.

Debo: EK! I see you there.

EK: (Revealed himself) Mr. President, h-h-h-h-how are you?

Debo: Where are your friends EK?

EK: Oh, you mean GT, PK, ET, ML the second and the love of my life, PC

M shot in the air and that made EK talk.

EK: Woah, woah. GT is behind that tree on your left an-and ET and PK are besides the tree on the right.

DN1st: And ML the second and PC

EK: I don't know.

PK, GT and EK showed themselves and stood beside EK, the two groups were facing each other.

GT: (To PK) You just had to bring him along.

PK: He can help.

Debo: It appears, you two still remember everything from the previous world.

PK: Give us the chord Debo.

Debo: And what makes you think I'm going to do that?

GT: It's either you give us the chord and we'll let you go freely or we'll forcefully take it from you.

M: You really think we'll let you take it?

DN1st: You wouldn't take it, even if you tried.

ET: Well, there's only one way to find out.

EK: Plus, it's four to three.

Debo: As if you'll even do anything.

ET and EK rushed to DN the first, PK fought M and GT fought Debo. ET punched his face while EK use only using his metal arm to hit DN the first's back. DN the first then dodged ET's punch and hit her stomach really hard then kicked her far away. DN the first then turned to face EK and that's when EK began backing away because he couldn't fight him alone. EK tried got the gun GT installed on his robotic leg but because of his fear, EK failed to shoot DN the first. He just punched his stomach and ran away. PK and M were exchanging blows, but M had the upper hand because of how much he was trained, plus he was a deadly warrior.

GT tried his best to get the chord from Debo, but Debo beat GT with every attempt GT made. GT was beaten until he was bleeding out. GT then chose to try to kill Debo but failed. Debo then got the Gamma Radiator gun and shot GT's right hand and left leg. GT dropped to the ground, screaming in pain as he got a traumatic injury on his right hand and left leg and it was slowly spreading to the rest of his body which would kill him. 

PK was on the ground and saw GT in pain, it was at that time when she rushed to him. ET saw GT and rushed to him too. ET and PK carried GT back to ML's apartment. Debo told M and DN that it was time for them to go.

Debo: You guys go to M's ice palace.

M: What about you? And the chord? You're going with it?

Debo: I'm going to Earth 399, I have unfinished business there.

DN1st: What if you lose the chord? Or what if the immortals come for the chord and kill all of us when they don't find it? It's better the chord remains in my hands.

Debo: Why? So that you make another error in rewriting time? GT will be dead in the next hour unless they find a way to fix his condition which in most cases, is not possible. I am going to destroy Earth 399 and I need the chord; Earth 399 will be the first Earth in the multiverse that I'll get rid of. I'll be back in approximately 7 hours.

M: We'll be at the palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 13 13
Its 1/10/23 and the SN are doing work where all the sudden, a buzz comes to all their phones with a message saying "We are back." The SN are all frea...
63.4K 2K 42
Akemi was the most powerful immortal of another world. Why did I say "was"? Oh, because he's been reincarnated into the body of a powerless 16 year o...
24K 1.6K 23
Book 4 of Into The Woods Series *Can be a stand-alone* Zaire had never known true love until he brought his children into the world. Most of his lif...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...