After My Ex-Boyfriend's White...

By angslade

被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86 extra 1
87 extra 2
88 extra 2 (2)
89 extra 2 (3)
90 extra 2 (4)
91 extra 3
92 extra 3 (2)
93 extra 3 (3)
94 extra 3 (4)
95 extra 4
96 extra 4 (2)
97 extra 4 (3)
98 extra 4 (4)
99 extra 4 (5)
100 extra 4 (6)
101 extra 4 (7)
102 extra 4 (8)
103 extra 5

57

473 15 0
By angslade

The air was filled with a faint taste of passion.

Xie Ning didn't get over it for a long time.

Zhuang Yan seemed to smile, looked at the bedside table, and asked, "Where did you put the tissues?"

Xie Ning blinked for a while: "It's on the table."

Zhuang Yan got out of bed and wiped his hands with a tissue.

Xie Ning lay down for a while and asked him, "Do you... want me to help?"

Zhuang Yan's eyes were deep and he smiled: "I suggest you don't."

Xie Ning silently pulled the quilt next to him and buried himself in it.

...

The gift to Grandpa Xie was picked by Zhuang Yan's grandpa. He and Grandpa Xie have been together for decades, and they know each other's preferences better than Xie Ning's grandson.

Zhuang Yan's grandfather asked a few more questions when choosing gifts, and finally he also prepared a birthday gift for Xie Ning.

Shainin felt very uncomfortable.

Especially even Ms. Qiao, who was far overseas, made a video call over: "I heard Zhuang Yan said, your birthday is coming?"

Xie Ning nodded: "Yeah."

"It's a pity that I am already abroad." Ms. Qiao sighed. "If I knew it earlier, I might be able to try to go abroad later."

Xie Ning hurriedly said, "Don't be so troublesome, you...just if you have the intention."

Ms. Qiao smiled: "Then I wish you a happy birthday, Ningning."

Xie Ning said sincerely, "Thank you."

"Tell me what to thank." Ms. Qiao said, "I will send the gift, but it may take some time to go through customs. It should be delivered after your birthday."

She said angrily and glanced at Zhuang Yan next to Xie Ning: "Blame him too, not let me know sooner."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows slightly: "Is this to blame?"

Xie Ning shook his head: "Don't blame him, he just knew it didn't take long."

Ms. Qiao didn't appreciate it: "Don't blame you who do not even know her boyfriend's birthday, or is it my fault?"

Xie Ning was choked suddenly: "He...I..."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

When Ms. Qiao said something, she realized what she had exposed and put her hand against her lips.

Zhuang Yan gave her a helpless look.

Xie Ning asked with trepidation: "You...you all know?"

Ms. Qiao coughed slightly and comforted him: "Um... Zhuang Yandu told me, don't worry, his father and I like you very much."

Xie Ning was even more alarmed: "Uncle... also knows?"

Ms. Joe coughed again.

Zhuang Yan rubbed his forehead with his hand and said, "Why are you telling him this?"

Ms. Qiao: "Isn't this... I didn't pay attention for a while."

Xie Ning's brain was blank at this moment, and she just stared at Ms. Joe on the screen blankly, not knowing what to say.

Ms. Qiao thought he was frightened, and hurriedly said, "Don't be afraid, we are all open-minded people and will not hinder you."

Xie Ning responded unconsciously: "Yeah."

He squeezed his hands on the hem of his clothes involuntarily, sweating on his palms.

Ms. Qiao said, "It's a pity that his father is not here at the moment, otherwise let him come over and see you."

Xie Ning said dryly: "No, no more."

Ms. Qiao smiled: "I should see you, let him also wish you a happy birthday."

Seeing that Xie Ning was too nervous, Zhuang Yan turned the camera to his side: "Don't pay attention to your words."

In the face of Zhuang Delay, Ms. Qiao’s tone was not so gentle: "What am I paying attention to? If it weren’t for seeing you chasing people right now, would I be so excited to say something?"

Before Zhuang Yan could speak, Ms. Qiao said again: "And you are all officially together, this is not a shameful thing, can't I know?"

Zhuang Yan pressed his forehead: "You scared him."

Ms. Qiao: "I think he was just too flustered and he couldn't react for a while, and it would be good for him to know our attitude earlier."

Zhuang Yan thought for a while, but couldn't refute it.

Xie Ning's parents were unacceptable to his sexuality, which was also his heart disease.

As an elder, Ms. Qiao's attitude probably made him feel much better.

The mother and son chatted again.

Before hanging up the video, Ms. Qiao also turned Zhuang Yan's camera back and said, "Ningning, if Zhuang Yan bullies you in the future, tell me, I'll give you the shot."

Zhuang Yan sneered: "Have you not complained about others asking you to beat me every day?"

Ms. Qiao frowned and glanced at him: "Others are other people, Ningning is her own family, how can it be the same."

Zhuang Yan: "All right."

When the video was hung up, Xie Ning turned to look at Zhuang Yan, licked the corners of her lips, her voice trembled, "They, they all know?"

Zhuang Yan nodded and smiled at him: "...I told them."

Xie Ning's hands tightened.

After a while, he asked again: "Then...your grandpa...?"

Zhuang Yan ignored his head with a guilty conscience.

Shaining:...

He really didn't know how to react now.

Thinking of the gift from Grandpa Zhuang Yan again, his lips moved, without speaking.

After a while, Xie Ning asked, "They... don't mind?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, and asked, "Mind what? I found such a good and right boyfriend, and it is too late for them to be satisfied."

Xie Ning whispered, "You and I... are men."

Zhuang Yan sneered: "My dear, did you live in the last century? Same-sex marriages have been legal for so many years. As long as those old stubbornness are still involved in gender issues. Don't worry, my family is very open-minded."

Xie Ning looked at him and said, "Your family... is so good."

Zhuang Yan smiled: "Be confident, Ningning. My relationship with you is honest and blameless. You can also introduce loudly to anyone that I am your boyfriend."

"We don’t have to hide, we don’t have to worry about the eyes of others. I love you, and you love me. We will love, get married, and live together, and we will raise a litter of bunnies. When we are old, we must also hold hands and stand shoulder to shoulder. Walk down the street."

Xie Ning's nose was sour inexplicably.

After a long time, he nodded slowly and responded: "Okay."

Xie Ning's birthday was the compound where Zhuang Yan went to.

The two went out early in the morning. Xie Ning changed into a white dress and tied a bow tie on the neckline because it was the birthday star.

In the mirror, he looks like a little prince walking out of a fairy tale.

Zhuang Yan couldn't help pulling the person over and kissed him, and picked another brooch to wear on him.

Thinking that such an excellent Xie Ning would be seen by more people, Zhuang Yan couldn't help but feel a little unhappy.

I really want to hide his rabbit in his palm.

Zhuang Yan also dressed up a little, dressed very formally, and deliberately avoided being too sharp for fear of stealing Xie Ning's limelight.

But in any case, his temperament and charisma are extraordinary, and when he appears with Xie Ning, he is so worthy that people can't look away.

It was early in the morning when they arrived at the compound, and the two were the first to come.

I thought that Mr. Xie was still asleep, but when he entered the living room, he saw Mr. Xie sitting in a chair specially prepared for him. Seeing Xie Ning, his eyes brightened.

"Ningning is here."

Uncle Zhong is taking care of Father Xie next to him: "Little Master is here."

Xie Ning walked over: "Grandpa woke up so early today?"

Father Xie smiled and said, "It's not early, it's not early."

Uncle Zhong also smiled: "Usually, the old man is asleep at this time. I woke up early today. I must have wanted to see you sooner."

Mr. Xie squinted his eyes: "What are you talking about."

As they said, their eyes turned to Zhuang Yan again.

"Who is this?"

Father Xie is getting older and his memory is not very good. Zhuang Yan felt familiar, but he didn't remember who it was for a while.

But Uncle Zhong still remembered him and reminded him: "This is what you boasted about before, that kid from the dealer."

"Oh, Zhuang...Zhuang Yan, right? It's the New Year's Eve, come and let me see..." Father Xie waved to him and called him in front of him, "I haven't seen him for a while, and he is getting better and better. "

Xie Ning took his hand quietly to relieve him of tension.

Zhuang Yan was really a little nervous.

He swallowed and smiled: "The old man is getting healthier too."

Although it is not the first time that he has come to see Mr. Xie,... after all, his identity is different today.

In front of Mr. Xie, his identity changed from a friend's grandson to his grandson's boyfriend. This is not a concept.

Although Xie Ning has not introduced him to Father Xie.

Zhuang Yan didn't think that this matter could be concealed from Father Xie, let alone whether his grandfather had revealed it, just because Xie Ning had lived with him for so many days, even Ms. Qiao had heard the news.

Although Mr. Xie is very old, he has mostly heard of Xie Ning's love for him.

Mr. Xie's attitude towards him was very intimate, even more enthusiastic than during the New Year, which made Zhuang Yan a little flattered.

The formal dinner doesn't start until the evening. At this moment, no one comes to the door, only the servants who prepare for the dinner come in and out.

Today is a very good weather, the sun is shining brightly, Xie Ning and Zhuang Yan simply accompanied Mr. Xie to the garden for a walk.

"This yew tree was given to me by your grandfather when I married Ningning's grandmother." Father Xie pointed to a tree and said, "It's hard to grow."

One or two points of red are looming in the green leaves, which is really pleasing to the eye. Zhuang Yan said: "You are raising well. My grandpa loves toss some flowers and plants, and he doesn't know how to raise them. In the end, I find someone to take care of them."

Father Xie glanced at him with a smile: "You can't let your grandfather hear this, otherwise he should have a temper again."

As he spoke, he recalled: "Your grandfather's temperament is still the same, but I am the only one who has to let people follow his heart. Whenever he is dissatisfied, he blows his beard and stares. He hasn't made any progress for so many years."

Zhuang Yan suffocated a smile: "You have a good temper, so you can stand him."

Xie Ning glanced at him and felt that Zhuang Yan's temper was not much different from that of his grandfather.

Father Xie picked two red fruits and put them in the hands of Xie Ning and Zhuang Yan.

Xie Ning wondered: "Can this be eaten?"

"You can't eat it." Mr. Xie said, "This fruit is poisonous. Just look good and I'll show it to you."

Xie Ning: "Oh."

Elder Xie said: "There is also a legend about this yew, saying that a bird named'love' was poured out with tears. When people are old, I don't remember what this legend is."

Zhuang Yan held the fruit in his hand, always feeling that Father Xie Yuemo already knew about him and Xie Ning.

After lunch, Mr. Xie started to feel sleepy again. Uncle Zhong moved a recliner and placed it in a place where the sun was not too strong, so that Mr. Xie squinted his eyes and took a nap.

Father Xie was still thinking about Xie Ning's birthday banquet in the evening, and exhorted Uncle Zhong to remind him to wake him up early.

When Father Xie fell asleep, Xie Ning took Zhuang Yan to stroll around his bedroom-mainly Zhuang Yan wanted to see it.

In fact, there is nothing special. Xie Ning returned to the compound after the college entrance examination. He stayed in the student dormitory when he was in college. Only on weekends did he come back. When he graduated, the uncle's family broke up and Xie Ning had to move out.

But the room has been kept, and people will come to clean it regularly.

Zhuang Yan also turned to Shaining University paintings in a box under the bookshelf, some of which were homework, and some of which were inspired by sketches painted by hand.

Xie Ning blushed and smiled: "At that time, the level was not mature enough and the painting was not good enough."

Zhuang Yan said, "I think it looks pretty."

There was a book next to the sketch. Zhuang Yan thought it was a classmate recording or something, but when he opened it, he found that it was a photo album.

The floor was covered with a soft carpet, which was very clean. The two of them sat on the carpet, their heads together, looking through the album.

"They were all taken in college," Xie Ning said. "The next one is the graduation photo."

Compared with the present, Xie Ning in college has not changed much, but the dress is more concise and the temperament is exactly the same.

Xie Ning's face is not childish, but there is always an inexplicable pure temperament in him, which makes people feel like a student.

Zhuang Yan thought while turning: If he didn't choose to go abroad, he would encounter such kind of Xie Ning.

The same good-looking made his heart move.

After flipping through the album, Zhuang Yan asked, "Is there no picture of you when you were a kid?"

Xie Ning bit her lip and whispered, "...No more. When I moved back to the north, I was anxious and messy. I didn't know where I left out the album and didn't bring it back."

Zhuang Yan said "Oh", a little disappointed.

He was even more curious about what Shainin was like as a child.

Isn't it... cuter and shyer than now.

The two chatted for a while, and when the sun moved to the west, people came one after another.

Although Uncle Zhong received him, Xie Ning, as the protagonist, could not hide upstairs.

Xia Wan and Xie Jing arrived early.

Xie Ning was taken aback when he saw them.

Xia Wan was accompanied by a girl, as if she was brought over.

The girl Xie Ning is very familiar with Zhuang Yan.

It's Song Qingqing.

Xia Wan said, "This is a little girl I know. I heard about your birthday, so I brought it together for a meal."

Xie Ning's face immediately became cold.

The author has something to say:    remember an extraterrestrial: If Zhuang Yan did not go abroad, he met Xie Ning in university.

The text is not over yet, but I want to write more and more extras.

thank!

Miko threw a landmine Throwing time: 2019-02-2600:43:24

A landmine was thrown on the sleeping face. Throwing time: 2019-02-2611:50:25

An Zhijun threw a landmine Throwing time: 2019-02-2612:18:05

Mud Flower ll threw a landmine Throwing time: 2019-02-2615:15:39

Poor mountains and evil waters threw a mine and threw a landmine. Time: 2019-02-2616:49:34

1 landmine was thrown on the 27th of the twelfth lunar month. Throwing time: 2019-02-2617:20:07

A landmine was thrown on the 27th of the twelfth lunar month. Throwing time: 2019-02-2617:23:38

It was Hualuo, not Hualuo, who threw a landmine. Time: 2019-02-2617:32:16

すずみやさらこ threw a landmine Throwing time: 2019-02-2620:03:13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.8K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...
508K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
307K 12.9K 55
The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu Chenxing woke up, he found himself in th...
220K 8.3K 100
Dress as a Substitute For Marrying a Small Cannon Fodder 穿成替嫁小炮灰 Author: 半月星 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Jiang Lin once crossed, and dressed as...