I've never been this nasty 2...

By AknedMars

[Mature Content] James Francesco is known for being Mr. Nice Guy among his peers, Mr. Nice Guy to the women o... More

I've never been this nasty 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

6.2K 172 21
By AknedMars

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 9

She came home to James on a Saturday night. She didn't call him because she wanted to surprise him. Pero pagdating niya sa bahay, siya ang nasurpresa. No James in the house kahit pa pasado alas dose na ng gabi. Since they enter this relationship ay maaga itong umuuwi kahit pa hindi siya sa bahay nito tumutuloy.

She shrugged and get inside his room, she took a shower and lie down on bed. She decided that she will just wait for him to return.

-

James just got home from a long trip somewhere in the north for a new business project. He felt so tired and fed up and he just want to rest. Another reason of being so tired aside from work was Spencer, she hasn't called him yet and he was worried and missing her terribly. He wanted to call Sydney and asked her if Spencer was still with her but his ego was eating him up so he decided not to. Second thing that was bothering him was Mitchell; He thought that his friend was avoiding him since he found out about Spencer and him. He thought that his buddy might be blaming himself for what's happening to him, plus he was the one who was running his friend's business so yeah, Mitchell was a bit timid towards him because of those things.

He sighed and removed his tie. He poured himself a glass of whiskey when he got home. He was tired yet he found it so hard to fall asleep at night and again, Spencer was the reason. Alcohol might help him get some sleep.

 He saw Spencer as soon as he got inside his room. She's sleeping deeply in the middle of the bed.

Spencer? Wait, she's here! Oh thank Goodness!  

He changed then lay down next to her. He kissed her forehead and decided to sleep, but as he closed his eyes he opened them again, trying to make sure that Spencer was really beside him, that she's really with him because he was having a hard time believing that. He was as scared as hell that he was alone in his bed once he opened his eyes. His heart was pumping really fast wishing and calling all the saints he knew and asking them that she won't disappear. When she didn't disappear he smiled widely and he was sure that he will be having a good dream that night.

-

Napabalikwas siya ng bangon nang hindi makapa s akanyang tabi ang bulto ni Spencer. Inilibot niya ang paningin sa kabuuan ng kwarto at nang walang Spencer n anakita ay agad siyang bumangon at tinungo ang banyo, umaasang makikita doon si Spencer. Lumakas ang tibok ng puso niya nang wala din doon si Spencer. Lumabas siya ng kwarto at parang lumundag ang puso niya sa tuwa nang makita si Spencer na nagluluto sa kusina.

"Hey there handsome, good morning!" She greeted him with her sweet alluring smile and he smiled back at her.

"Mornin' sexy." Lumapit siya dito at hinalikan ito sa labi. Nang gantihan siya nito ng halik ay walang pagsidlan ang tuwa sa kanyang puso.

"Hmmm, I missed you." It was Spencer. He grinned and hugged her tighter.

"I missed you too La Mia Bella, so much, anyway, how's your trip?" Sa tanong niya ay biglang sumimangot ito.

"It was okay, but that's it, I talked to Sydney already and well, I don't know if that helps."

"Come on Spencer, it's okay, don't worry too much about them, malalaki na sila."

"But I can't help it James, I am worried about them, especially Mitch, I don't know how he's gonna cope with this."

How about me Spencer? Are you worried about how I am going to cope with this? With you so worried about Mitchell?

Nang hindi siya magsalita ay lumabi ito. Maya –maya pa ay muli itong nagsalita.

"Can I talk to Mitch?" Paalam nito sa kanya.

"What are you going to tell him?" Hindi niya alam kung tanong niya ba iyon kay Spencer o mas sa sarili niya.

"I don't know, I mean ... I just want to know if he is okay since Sydney isn't."

He sighed.

"Please?" She asked. Damn how can he say no to her?

"Okay."

Nagliwanag ang mukha nito sa sinabi niya. She giggled and jumped on him.

"Thank you James! You are really a very wonderful boyfriend!"

He smiled at that, sa kabilang banda ay natutuwa siya dahil nagpapaalam sa kanya si Spencer sa mga lakad nito. At least she considered him as her boyfriend.

-

With James' permission, I went to Mitch's house. She asked James if he would like to come but he declined. Mahahalata daw kasi sila kaya mas pinili nitong hindi sumama. Saka na lamang daw ito sasama sa kanya, naisip niya na tama nga ito, baka magduda na talaga ito sa totoong estado ng relasyon nila ni James kapag kasama pa niya si James sa pagdalaw niya dito.

 "Mitch?" She greeted Mitch with her sweetest smile, hindi niya alam kung makakautulong ba siya pero bahala na, she wanted Sydney and Mitchell to be okay.

"Hey, come in." He opened his door for her to let through.

"I cooked something for you." Iniangat niya ang dalang container, ang totoo niyan ay tira –tirahan nila iyon ni James kanina, she cooked it for James, pero dahil may natira ay dinala na niya total pumayag naman si James.

"Thanks." Sagot nito sa kanya sabay kuha sa container na dala niya.

"Aren't you really gonna look at me the way you look at her?" Tanong niya kay Mitchell, she didn't know where that came from. Wala lang siguro siyang tanong na maisip, nag sisimula na kasi siyang mailing sa hindi pagsasalita ni Mitchell. Ganito din si Sydney nang puntahan niya.

"Spencer, you are one beautiful woman, there's a lot of man out there who will love you the way you must be, but that wasn't me. I am not the one for you, you deserve someone else."

I know that already asshole. You are not the one for me because it's James.

 "Sydney said the same exact thing to you right?" She asked him.

Natigilan ito na tumingin sa kanya. Para bang narealize na nito ang punto niya.

 "I'm sorry Spencer."

"I better leave now I guess."

She left him and decided to go home to James. Siguro naman, ngayong narealize na ni Mitchell ang mga bagay ay may gagawin na ito.

-

"So what happened?" Talagang hinintay niyang umuwi si Spencer ng bahay. Ang akala niya ay baka abutin ito ng kung anong oras, pero halos thirty minutes lamang itong nawala at dumating na din kaagad.

"Hmmm, nothing but Mitchell might realize something with what I told him." Nakangiting sagot nito sa kanya.

She sat on his lap and told him her story. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang dapat na reaksyon sa kwento nito sa kanya.

"Are you okay?" Maya –maya ay tanong nito sa kanya, siguro ay dahil sa kawalan niya ng reaksyon.

"Yeah, why?" He wrapped his arms around her and snuggled on her neck.

"You're acting strange, you are so quiet and I am not used to it."

"I'm fine babe." Sagot niya para hindi na lamang ito magtanong.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm just tired."

"You want a warm bath? A massage?" She cupped his face and look at him in the eye.

Shit, don't do this to me Spencer. I am falling hopelessly in love with you. I am in love with you much now than yesterday, how on earth can you do that?

He grinned with the way she ran her fingers through his hair and moaned when her hand ran down to his chest.

"Okay La Mia Bella, I want a massage ... a massage with a happy ending perhaps."

She smiled and took his shirt off, instructed him to lie down on the bed as she prepared the material needed.

-

She knew that something is bothering James, she thought that it has something to do with her. She's just trying to make it up to him kahit pa ayaw nitong sabihin  sa kanya ang pinoproblema nito.

Malaki ang pinagbago ni James nitong mga nakaraang araw. Nawala ang naughty James Francesco na kilala niya. He's always quiet and serious and he make love to her as if it's the end of the world, so desperate, so passionate, not that she's complaining about it pero hinding hindi ganito si James. Na mi-miss na niya ang hanky panky nilang dalawa, ang dirty talks nito sa kanya. Nahihiya siyang mang usisa, sa tanang buhay niya ay ngayon lamang siya nahiya at kay James din lamang siya nahihiya. Hindi rin naman siya makahingi ng tulong sa kapatid niyang si Killian pagdating sa mga impormasyon. Wala rin itong alam sa relasyon nila James at wala siyang plano na ipaalam na kaagad dito ang tungkol sa kanila ni James.

She just knew that it's always been different with James.

-

Insecurities. Insensitivity. Heartbreak.

Vote

Comment

Recommend

Thanks a bunch

Spread the love, not the legs.

- Aknedmars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.2K 20
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
3.3K 128 8
❝Yes, it's bad. But it's not wrong.❞ (Mature/R+18/SPG) -- Shiloh was a young eighteen-year-old girl with an angelic face and innocence. To her, every...
1.8M 96.8K 47
Lennox Castillano - "Stained" (Boy Next Door #3) Ridge James Castillano - "First Heartbreak" A Castillano Legacy continues . . . Iris Lewis Faustino...
1.3M 47.8K 39
ZERO DEGREE SERIES 4: ELLIOT MADRIGAL Elliot Madrigal, a prominent pilot and business icon, and the fourth member of Zero Degree band has lost his fa...